Facebook Twitter MySpace YouTube

Forum Search   Advanced Search
October 01, 2014, 04:14:51 AM
Welcome, Guest.
Please login above or register.
News: OIAM!

Pages: 1 ... 388 389 [390] 391 392 ... 513

Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 632301 times)
Simon Sandleshit
Rep: -2

Ignore
« Reply #11670 on: April 16, 2012, 06:07:47 PM »

Well I don thave near enough money to survive on my own unless she let me live at your house. And its kind of hard to live with someone you like but doesnt like you back and have to remain friends..
ScreamingHand
SLAP Pal
Rep: 16

Ignore
« Reply #11671 on: April 16, 2012, 07:44:21 PM »

allergies
Cadillac Ranch Dressing
SLAP Pal
Rep: 346

Ignore
« Reply #11672 on: April 16, 2012, 08:27:07 PM »

went out to take some pictures in the woods yesterday, didnt notice something... no film in the camera
Did that shit in NY once. The feeling sucks.

Pro model Dildos.  Now you can really ride your favorite pro's dicks as hard as you do in every other aspect
jack burton
SLAP Pal
Rep: 144

Ignore
« Reply #11673 on: April 16, 2012, 08:36:27 PM »

Looking for a new job.
Filip
SLAP Pal
Rep: -90

Ignore
« Reply #11674 on: April 17, 2012, 03:37:39 AM »

Two night shifts in a row.
Dogs chill all day, they dont have any goals. - J Casanova
myrrh
Rep: 3

Ignore
« Reply #11675 on: April 17, 2012, 10:56:42 AM »

A guy I skate with says Anders Behring Breivik has a couple of good points..... But the same guy also thought africans couldnt be accountants. So there you go...  Best thing to do is argue against him in a polite way I suppose.
escapistfool
SLAP Pal
Rep: 0

Ignore
« Reply #11676 on: April 17, 2012, 05:45:18 PM »

Found 50 bucks... only to lose it within 10 minutes.
Harem
SLAP Pal
Rep: 42

Ignore
« Reply #11677 on: April 18, 2012, 12:25:02 AM »

Spending my only day off napping on & off watching 2 BROKE GIRLS.
+
steve
Rep: 45

Ignore
« Reply #11678 on: April 18, 2012, 02:00:18 PM »

Last two weeks of class and I've got a ton of busy work to catch up on. I'm used to writing papers and this last semester of school is requiring of me only 1. I don't do well with exams, i study literature and writing. I can't complain about being stuck inside while the weather is beautiful because I feel like waking up to the sun shining into my room and warm air blowing in the open window gives me more of a reason to wake up and enjoy the day, you know, in cold, dreary weather I end up getting far too fucked up, too often. I feel so gross during those periods.

I can't decide if i want to take a summer course and finally graduate or spend the summer chilling and working with my friends in Northern California. If I come back and take a couple classes in the fall I'll be eligible for more of the grant money this school throws around. Fuckin A, shit just isn't cut and dry.

Girlfriend who i bought plane tickets to see in another country just dumped me.

Feels awesome after all that money spent. I guess i learned a lesson.

Damn, homie. I was seeing a girl in Colorado for a while and spent at least $1500 on flights and travel expenses. She dumped me the day she came back from Colombia. Long distance usually isn't a good idea.
Upgrayedd
SLAP Pal
Rep: 415
Fuck Tom Knox

Ignore
« Reply #11679 on: April 18, 2012, 10:16:54 PM »

problems with the gf  Cry

Slap Gravitational Waveboarding Magazine:
"We can't do it yet, but when we can it'll be sick."
-grim
escapistfool
SLAP Pal

Ignore
« Reply #11680 on: April 18, 2012, 11:18:10 PM »

problems with the gf  Cry

Right?! Fucking hate that man.. Same here.
InternetDaddy
SLAP Pal
sup breh

Ignore
« Reply #11681 on: April 19, 2012, 04:55:28 AM »

my girlfriend just touched down in India, where she'll be living for the next two months. I know that two months isn't that long, and I'm really psyched for her since she loves India and I know she'll have a great time, AND skype exists, so it's not like I'm not going to be seeing her and talking to her...so I can't figure out why I'm still depressed about it. Now I'm sad and confused. Feelsbadman.

way too many ands in there. Oh well.
I wish aliens, pizza, beer, and skateboarding could be combined into one thing that I could look at or play with.
brycickle
SLAP Pal
Rep: 65

Ignore
« Reply #11682 on: April 19, 2012, 06:19:39 AM »

It's probably because Skype hasn't figured out that whole internet glory hole thing yet.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of retarded kids and a van full of paraplegics.

InternetDaddy
SLAP Pal
sup breh

Ignore
« Reply #11683 on: April 19, 2012, 06:20:29 AM »

It's probably because Skype hasn't figured out that whole internet glory hole thing yet.
you hit the nail on the head
I wish aliens, pizza, beer, and skateboarding could be combined into one thing that I could look at or play with.
HATE!
Administrator
SLAP Pal
Rep: 822

« Reply #11684 on: April 19, 2012, 06:28:20 AM »

my girlfriend just touched down in India, where she'll be living for the next two months. I know that two months isn't that long, and I'm really psyched for her since she loves India and I know she'll have a great time, AND skype exists, so it's not like I'm not going to be seeing her and talking to her...so I can't figure out why I'm still depressed about it. Now I'm sad and confused. Feelsbadman.

I was away from my wife for a year- I am not sure if the time permits since two months isn't too long, but here is what I did that made a WORLD of difference.

1- Snail mail each other once a week.  Receiving snail mail is awesome.  Don't write boring ass "I miss you" shit at all.  Spend a couple paragraphs talking about shit you don't talk about on the phone/skype.  Get a book of questions and write down and answer two questions a letter.  It's one of those ice breaker books with questions like, "What is your best memory of Summer?" It's corny but it beats the "I miss you shit"

2- Read a book together and talk about it.  Any book.  My wife and I read some Vonnegut, about 2-3 chapters at a time, and then talk about it on the phone or Skype.

3-  Any letter you send- draw on it.  Even if you're a shitty artist, little weirdo things make them laugh because you took the extra time.

4-  And this is most important- Do NOT talk about sad shit.  She needs to know you're fine and that you DON'T need her.  It makes you seem like a badass and like she's not a bummer.  Leave every conversation positively and you'll be good.
brycickle
SLAP Pal

Ignore
« Reply #11685 on: April 19, 2012, 06:28:42 AM »

Yep. Been in that situation. Mine lasted longer than two months though and we're still together after 5 years. Situations like these are where you find out if they're really worth the time or not. I'm sure you'll be fine.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of retarded kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Hercules Rockefeller
SLAP Pal
Rep: -86
i?m a double-bacon-genius-burger.

Ignore
« Reply #11686 on: April 19, 2012, 10:56:07 AM »

flatspots.

no parking spaces.
usedshoe.tumblr.com
weartested.com
layingbreadcrumbs.com/
happenstance
SLAP Pal
Rep: 245

Ignore
« Reply #11687 on: April 19, 2012, 10:59:31 AM »

I was away from my wife for a year- I am not sure if the time permits since two months isn't too long, but here is what I did that made a WORLD of difference.

1- Snail mail each other once a week.  Receiving snail mail is awesome.  Don't write boring ass "I miss you" shit at all.  Spend a couple paragraphs talking about shit you don't talk about on the phone/skype.  Get a book of questions and write down and answer two questions a letter.  It's one of those ice breaker books with questions like, "What is your best memory of Summer?" It's corny but it beats the "I miss you shit"

2- Read a book together and talk about it.  Any book.  My wife and I read some Vonnegut, about 2-3 chapters at a time, and then talk about it on the phone or Skype.

3-  Any letter you send- draw on it.  Even if you're a shitty artist, little weirdo things make them laugh because you took the extra time.

4-  And this is most important- Do NOT talk about sad shit.  She needs to know you're fine and that you DON'T need her.  It makes you seem like a badass and like she's not a bummer.  Leave every conversation positively and you'll be good.
All of this and fap to eachother over skype.
InternetDaddy
SLAP Pal
sup breh

Ignore
« Reply #11688 on: April 19, 2012, 11:34:54 AM »

HATE!, brycickle, and happenstance, you guys are the shit. Gnars all around. Thanks for cheering me up  Kiss
Sgt.Pepper
Rep: -167

Ignore
« Reply #11689 on: April 19, 2012, 02:00:35 PM »

Levon Helm from the band just died. Cry R.I.P.
"I'd be a teenage virgin, jerking off in my bedroom
 if I wasnt a 20 year old virgin that didn't have a bedroom."

myrrh

Ignore
« Reply #11690 on: April 19, 2012, 02:42:38 PM »

Well that just plain sucks! R.i.p.
Alan
SLAP Pal
Rep: 475

Ignore
« Reply #11691 on: April 19, 2012, 03:07:20 PM »

Situations like these are where you find out if they're really worth the time or not. I'm sure you'll be fine.

Amen.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud
brycickle
SLAP Pal

Ignore
« Reply #11692 on: April 19, 2012, 07:59:27 PM »

HATE!, brycickle, and happenstance, you guys are the shit. Gnars all around. Thanks for cheering me up  Kiss
No problem dude. I personally just took the opportunity to get to know my local bartenders better.

steve
Rep: 45

Ignore
« Reply #11693 on: April 19, 2012, 09:51:11 PM »

that's a drag. dude had been battling cancer for a minute. This Wheel is on Fire is a dope read, if you're into the Band. A lot of good music came out "the Barn" on his Woodstock property. Chris Robinson from the Black Crowes did some sick shit with him in there. Last summers Phish festival was at Watkins Glen,  where in 1973, the Band played with the Allman Brothers and Grateful Dead. Watkins Glen summer jam is a legendary festival, and after camping there for a while and imagining 600000 heads there, I can see why. Anyways, before i continue on this ramble, I was hoping to see Levon come out and do a song with em on July 4th. It would've been cool.
escapistfool
SLAP Pal

Ignore
« Reply #11694 on: April 19, 2012, 11:04:40 PM »

I have a feeling Im going to be put in academic probation. Fuck.
apad88

« Reply #11695 on: April 20, 2012, 01:54:57 AM »

Immature girls acting stupid and wanting to fight my girlfriend  Angry
grimcity
Administrator
SLAP Pal
Rep: 2014

« Reply #11696 on: April 20, 2012, 05:52:33 AM »

A couple of weeks ago my big brother thought he had a kidney stone or something so he went to the doctor, long story short it wasn't stones, but his gall bladder's fucked up and they found spots on his liver doing one of those radioactive scans (where you drink some radioactive stuff and then look inside you). Last week they sent him in for a biopsy but had to keep him for a couple of days because his blood was too thin & they had to give him about three bags of plasma before they could take a sample of tissue.

We're still waiting on the sample to return, but based off the blood results they're recommending that he goes to MD Anderson cancer center in Houston. He's lost 15 pounds in the last week (which is all muscle because my bro is a marathon runner, martial artist, practically vegetarian, health nut, etc etc).

Things aren't good at all. Figured I'd vent it out here, as I don't want to say anything on FB (since he and some other family members are there). Good thoughts, vibes, or anything like that are welcome. His name is Raymond and he's always been my hero.
HATE!
Administrator
SLAP Pal
Rep: 822

« Reply #11697 on: April 20, 2012, 05:59:46 AM »

A couple of weeks ago my big brother thought he had a kidney stone or something so he went to the doctor, long story short it wasn't stones, but his gall bladder's fucked up and they found spots on his liver doing one of those radioactive scans (where you drink some radioactive stuff and then look inside you). Last week they sent him in for a biopsy but had to keep him for a couple of days because his blood was too thin & they had to give him about three bags of plasma before they could take a sample of tissue.

We're still waiting on the sample to return, but based off the blood results they're recommending that he goes to MD Anderson cancer center in Houston. He's lost 15 pounds in the last week (which is all muscle because my bro is a marathon runner, martial artist, practically vegetarian, health nut, etc etc).

Things aren't good at all. Figured I'd vent it out here, as I don't want to say anything on FB (since he and some other family members are there). Good thoughts, vibes, or anything like that are welcome. His name is Raymond and he's always been my hero.

Damn, homie.  Hopefully between his healthy living and the docs at Anderson, you get some good news soon.  You and your brother are in my thoughts today.
PTDK
Rep: 27

Ignore
« Reply #11698 on: April 20, 2012, 07:14:00 AM »

Sending good vibes your way Grim
For a European who has never been to Walmart...is Walmart really like this? Like place where blacks hang out and act all weird?

Just curious.
Stoop Kid
SLAP Pal
Rep: -72
Fuck hipsters.

Ignore
« Reply #11699 on: April 20, 2012, 07:55:49 AM »

I caught scabies, but dont know where from. Im thinking it was from shaking someones hand at work or my friends dirty basement couch, and I also didnt know its so easy to get. So I went to the doctor because it hurt and was spreading all over my body. The doctor prescribes a cream for me to use, but I ended up being allergic to the cream and had to be hospitalized. The hospital gave me a couple steroids and now its gone. The only thing that sucks was the doctor told me to wash all my clothes in hot water and dry them hot just to make sure I kill the little pieces of shit, and so after doing that my entire wardrobe shrunk significantly. Now my clothes look baby guy sized.
Pages: 1 ... 388 389 [390] 391 392 ... 513

Jump to: