Facebook Twitter MySpace YouTube

Forum Search   Advanced Search
January 17, 2017, 04:58:50 AM
Welcome, Guest.
Please login above or register.
News: OIAM!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Sex problems  (Read 2393 times)
The Lap Dancer
Rep: -50

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2016, 11:26:17 AM »

i started typing out a long story about how i got the most disgusting bacterial and fungal infection on my entire dick and balls after spending a week drinking, fucking, hot tubbing and not showering on a houseboat in kentucky, but its not even that good of a story. i went to the doctor and got some antibiotic cream and some steroid pills and everything was fine in a few days. i was illergic to the steroids though and my body broke out into hives after the second time i took them, but i survived.
I want to read that full long story.
the lap dancer ...more like the slap cancer.
JB
SLAP Pal
Rep: 328
Rusty Berrings Roll Forever

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2016, 01:06:29 PM »

i started typing out a long story about how i got the most disgusting bacterial and fungal infection on my entire dick and balls after spending a week drinking, fucking, hot tubbing and not showering on a houseboat in kentucky, but its not even that good of a story. i went to the doctor and got some antibiotic cream and some steroid pills and everything was fine in a few days. i was illergic to the steroids though and my body broke out into hives after the second time i took them, but i survived.

its not that good, but if you insist. basically i was on a weeklong houseboat trip in kentucky with my girlfriend at the time and 10 other friends. nobody really showered because you only have a certain amount of fresh water on the boat, and showers use up a bunch of that, so its pretty filthy living. we also had a hot tub on the top deck that was absolutely disgusting after the second day. just imagine all the bacteria that grows inside a big tub of water thats constantly at 95 degrees after a bunch of drunken, sweaty, unshowered, sun burnt drunk people have used it. the top of the water was like a scum of dead skin flakes, sun screen and pbr. none of this bothered me at all and i spent hours each day in that thing pretending i was a millionaire on a yacht. so im pretty sure thats where the germs came from. they got on my dick because the condoms i brought kept rubbing the base of my dick and the skin got super raw. being wasted the whole time probably didnt help my immune system much either. i remember it getting pretty painful, red and nasty looking on the day before we came home and that night while i was about to put it in my girlfriend, my dick was in too much pain to even put a condom on, so we didnt have sex that night. the next day was brutal as it swelled up and got all scabby and nasty. i could barely sit down, let along lug all of our shit off the boat and into the car. it was an 8 hour car ride home and i was so tired by the time i got back that i waited until the next day to go to the hospital. i remember the doctors telling me that it wasnt going to fall off, then walking out of the room and making some stupid jokes to the nurses like an asshole. the whole experience was awful and i had to put 2 different creams on my dick 4 times a day and all the skin eventually pealed off which was one of the grossest things ive ever experienced. not just small flakes of skin, like patches the size of stamps off the whole package.

that being said, id jump back aboard that boat in a second if i had the opportunity. out of the 12 people that went, id say maybe half would be willing to do it again. everyone hated everyone at one point or another. it was like living on a reality show, thats how much drama there was. 4 of us brought our girlfriends though, and they accounted for 90% of all it. i still had a blast. i was 22 or 23 at the time, in the peak of my drinking and being an obnoxious prick, and there was no better way to spend a week long bender than on our own 80 foot house boat.

this is what our boat looked like. it was dope.

Who's your favorite little rascal. Is it alfalfa or is it spanly?
The Lap Dancer
Rep: -50

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2016, 01:25:18 PM »

Thanks, I enjoyed the read.
the lap dancer ...more like the slap cancer.
wallieD
SLAP Pal
Rep: -74

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2016, 02:29:32 PM »

its not that good, but if you insist. basically i was on a weeklong houseboat trip in kentucky with my girlfriend at the time and 10 other friends. nobody really showered because you only have a certain amount of fresh water on the boat, and showers use up a bunch of that, so its pretty filthy living. we also had a hot tub on the top deck that was absolutely disgusting after the second day. just imagine all the bacteria that grows inside a big tub of water thats constantly at 95 degrees after a bunch of drunken, sweaty, unshowered, sun burnt drunk people have used it. the top of the water was like a scum of dead skin flakes, sun screen and pbr. none of this bothered me at all and i spent hours each day in that thing pretending i was a millionaire on a yacht. so im pretty sure thats where the germs came from. they got on my dick because the condoms i brought kept rubbing the base of my dick and the skin got super raw. being wasted the whole time probably didnt help my immune system much either. i remember it getting pretty painful, red and nasty looking on the day before we came home and that night while i was about to put it in my girlfriend, my dick was in too much pain to even put a condom on, so we didnt have sex that night. the next day was brutal as it swelled up and got all scabby and nasty. i could barely sit down, let along lug all of our shit off the boat and into the car. it was an 8 hour car ride home and i was so tired by the time i got back that i waited until the next day to go to the hospital. i remember the doctors telling me that it wasnt going to fall off, then walking out of the room and making some stupid jokes to the nurses like an asshole. the whole experience was awful and i had to put 2 different creams on my dick 4 times a day and all the skin eventually pealed off which was one of the grossest things ive ever experienced. not just small flakes of skin, like patches the size of stamps off the whole package.

that being said, id jump back aboard that boat in a second if i had the opportunity. out of the 12 people that went, id say maybe half would be willing to do it again. everyone hated everyone at one point or another. it was like living on a reality show, thats how much drama there was. 4 of us brought our girlfriends though, and they accounted for 90% of all it. i still had a blast. i was 22 or 23 at the time, in the peak of my drinking and being an obnoxious prick, and there was no better way to spend a week long bender than on our own 80 foot house boat.

thanks for the laugh gag. did you accuse your gf of cheating on you thinking it was a std at first lol?
JB
SLAP Pal

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2016, 03:55:22 PM »

std's didnt actually cross my mind until i was walking into the hospital because it had gotten so much worse by that point. we had sex a lot that trip and at that point in my life it was the most frequent i had ever had it. both of us lived with our families, so at home we rarely had the places to ourselves, but on the boat it was multiple times every day. at first i just thought the condoms were making me sore and that it was normal given how frequently we were fucking, then as it got worse i started to wonder if i was allergic to latex or the lube from the condoms. once it got swollen and scabby, i definitely freaked out and thought i might have something bad, but i never accused her of anything. i probably apologized for it actually because i was miserable and probably miserable to be around.

iKobrakai
Rep: -658

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2016, 01:12:52 AM »

Why, thank you for sharing your story, JB. If I did not kill myself during that trip, the dick problems would do the trick...
asakusa75
SLAP Pal
Rep: 133
#teamdogdrugs

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2016, 04:20:48 AM »

thanks for the laugh gag. did you accuse your gf of cheating on you thinking it was a std at first lol?
Why, thank you for sharing your story, JB. If I did not kill myself during that trip, the dick problems would do the trick...

My god....I haven't laughed like this in a while. Keep up the good work guys....great stuff.
RIP 360Frip. Roll on homie.
Eric ricks

« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2016, 04:27:58 AM »

Great story!

Quick question, why was nobody showering, or at least swimming in the water to clean off?
JB
SLAP Pal

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2016, 05:11:30 AM »

Great story!

Quick question, why was nobody showering, or at least swimming in the water to clean off?

i was too drunk to care about anything. i barely remember the first two days of the trip. i sort of remember swimming in the lake with a bar of soap, and i know other people were doing that and the girls washed their hair and stuff, but i seriously did not give a fuck about being clean at all. if youre a clean freak, then a houseboat is not the place for you because it gets disgusting very quickly. we had to put all of our trash in bags on the front of the boat because there is no dumpsters out on the lake. there was toilets, but they said we werent allowed to flush toilet paper down them because it wouldnt get broken down by the chemicals in the tanks on the boat. also, our sewage lines got disconnected one day and the entire boat smelled like a sewer until a guy came out and repaired it. it was the worst smell ive ever smelled and a few people puked because of it. what caused that to happen was probably my favorite part of the trip though.

the lake is super deep, so instead of using an anchor, they told us to drive the boat into the shore very gently, then tie ropes connected to the boat to something big on the shore, like big rocks or trees. well that didnt work very well for us. the boat kept drifting off and we uprooted a tree once and another time a boulder we were tied to came loose and i seriously thought it was going to roll down and hit the front of the boat and damage the haul. anyways, we decided that we needed to get the boat more on the shore so that it wouldnt drift away, so we rammed the shore as fast as the boat would go, which wasnt very fast, but think of the force a 2 story, 80 foot long boat has. the best part was we made my buddy drive who didnt want to use our crash method and one of my other buddies held down the throttle while we all chanted "HIT IT HARD! HIT IT HARD!" we fucking blasted the shore and everything we had in our cupboards came flying out, my girlfriend was taking a nap and got thrown out of the bed. we heard a giant splash of all the water spilling out of the hot tub on the top deck. they purposely gave us the shittiest boat they had because we were all young, so i didnt give a shit about fucking it up as long as we didnt sink it. "not my boat, not my problem" is what i kept saying. anyway, we got the boat secured to the shore, but the hit is what caused the sewage line to come undone and we had to put up with the smell for a few hours while someone came out to fix it. the dude was super cool though and he drank like 7 or 8 beers while he was there. its all dry counties around there, so this guy was pounding them.

Eric ricks

« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2016, 05:40:54 AM »

Great story!

i was too drunk to care about anything. i barely remember the first two days of the trip. i sort of remember swimming in the lake with a bar of soap, and i know other people were doing that and the girls washed their hair and stuff, but i seriously did not give a fuck about being clean at all. if youre a clean freak, then a houseboat is not the place for you because it gets disgusting very quickly. we had to put all of our trash in bags on the front of the boat because there is no dumpsters out on the lake. there was toilets, but they said we werent allowed to flush toilet paper down them because it wouldnt get broken down by the chemicals in the tanks on the boat. also, our sewage lines got disconnected one day and the entire boat smelled like a sewer until a guy came out and repaired it. it was the worst smell ive ever smelled and a few people puked because of it. what caused that to happen was probably my favorite part of the trip though.

the lake is super deep, so instead of using an anchor, they told us to drive the boat into the shore very gently, then tie ropes connected to the boat to something big on the shore, like big rocks or trees. well that didnt work very well for us. the boat kept drifting off and we uprooted a tree once and another time a boulder we were tied to came loose and i seriously thought it was going to roll down and hit the front of the boat and damage the haul. anyways, we decided that we needed to get the boat more on the shore so that it wouldnt drift away, so we rammed the shore as fast as the boat would go, which wasnt very fast, but think of the force a 2 story, 80 foot long boat has. the best part was we made my buddy drive who didnt want to use our crash method and one of my other buddies held down the throttle while we all chanted "HIT IT HARD! HIT IT HARD!" we fucking blasted the shore and everything we had in our cupboards came flying out, my girlfriend was taking a nap and got thrown out of the bed. we heard a giant splash of all the water spilling out of the hot tub on the top deck. they purposely gave us the shittiest boat they had because we were all young, so i didnt give a shit about fucking it up as long as we didnt sink it. "not my boat, not my problem" is what i kept saying. anyway, we got the boat secured to the shore, but the hit is what caused the sewage line to come undone and we had to put up with the smell for a few hours while someone came out to fix it. the dude was super cool though and he drank like 7 or 8 beers while he was there. its all dry counties around there, so this guy was pounding them.

Hahaha thats gnarly!

We rent a houseboat(50ft) for a week every july and we swim. You know diving off the top drunk is pretty fun right?

I find it to be a great way to wake up in the morning too.
glutton.

« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2016, 08:16:05 AM »

Use sandpaper. If you can't get any, use griptape...preferably Mob.
JB
SLAP Pal

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2016, 09:01:22 AM »

Great story!

Hahaha thats gnarly!

We rent a houseboat(50ft) for a week every july and we swim. You know diving off the top drunk is pretty fun right?

I find it to be a great way to wake up in the morning too.

definitely. i think the first thing we all did once we got out of the marina was a jump sesh. our waterslide was actually more fun to just off of than slide down.

chockfullofthat
SLAP Pal
Rep: 153
definitely.

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2016, 11:04:51 AM »

Damn maybe you were supposed to use two ropes?
the_unknown_soldier
SLAP Pal
Rep: -134

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2016, 12:35:58 PM »

buddy of mine says he got a boil on the tip of his penis, just a 1CM round dot unobtrusive says it's really itchy

is my friend fucked with a STD or what should I tell him?

So your "friend" is sharing medical concerns about his dick to you, and your call to action is asking a skateboarding forum?

C'mon man, you're not even trying anymore.
ice nine
SLAP Pal
Rep: -267

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2016, 02:29:01 PM »

I just got diagnosed with mono, no skating for two months Cry . even tho I'm 99% sure my gf gave it to me(she's had it before and we started dating two months ago), my doctor said no sweet kisses or sex for at least two weeks. does this make sense to anyone?she would have already contracted it by now if it was possible, right?
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here
Grind King Rims
SLAP Pal
Rep: 48
They really work!

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2016, 03:41:53 PM »

Most likely, yeah, but you're trying to wait for your immune system to take care of the infection. The virus (v1) may change while it is reproducing in your body before your immune system can clear it out (v2), and if it changes and you go smooching your girl, any immunity she may have developed against the v1 that she gave to you may not work against the v2 that developed in your body, ya feel me dog?

In any case, I'm going to go ahead and say listen to your medical doctor when he tells you that the 1 thing you have to do for your infection is rest and not kiss for 2 weeks.
brycickle
SLAP Pal
Rep: -52

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2016, 08:42:29 PM »

Fuck her right in the pussy.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of retarded kids and a van full of paraplegics.

glutton.

« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2016, 10:55:22 PM »

Fuck her right in the pussy.
STD or not, no organism should fuck Tracer.
Owen
Rep: 4

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Today at 04:20:44 AM »

Great story!

I need to get houseboat ASAP!! These tales are the best. HIT IT HARD!! HIT IT HARD!!
Pages: 1 [2]

Jump to: