Facebook Twitter MySpace YouTube

Forum Search   Advanced Search
July 28, 2014, 06:22:54 AM
Welcome, Guest.
Please login above or register.
News: OIAM!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Sex toys and lingere  (Read 783 times)
cuntzilla (+ 1 Hidden) and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.
SodaJerk
SLAP Pal
Rep: 81
Butterscotch yo!

Ignore
« on: July 25, 2014, 03:46:59 AM »

I'm a fan of sex toys, lingere and having a significant other dress up for getting down. Thought it would be interesting to hear some experiences good and bad related to these and some of the "rules" you think apply. Over the years I've gifted a bunch of dildos, vibrators and other marital aids to partners and so far it's all been great but I've learned a few things along the way.

It's probably best to bring it up in conversation before presenting or introducing a toy or outfit just to gauge how open minds or into it they might be. If you're gonna give them a dildo or something it's theirs not yours so don't hang onto them if you break up, it's gonna look creepy if your with someone new and you've got a second hand dildo you wanna bang them with. Never buy a dildo bigger than your cock, it'll not only give you some insecurity but it could also frighten the hell out of them. Later on you can push the limits but its their call. Always provide batteries and lube.

If its lingere or an outfit try to remember they have to feel comfortable as its not just for you. Always know their size. Whilst its a gift, its really a gift to yourself, like the best gift wrapping you can imagine. Don't skimp, you don't have to break the bank but materials can make or break if they want to wear it again. Improvise, some long socks and a tee shirt cut way too short can be just as fun as the best silk and lace number money can buy.

Got any favourite toys or place to shop for them?
MOE SYZLAK
Rep: 22
" where the elite meet to drink"

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 03:57:40 AM »

great thread Soda! I have been down with toys and lingerie as well as some bondage thrown in there somewhere. Getting my girl off gets me off more than just getting off ( if that make sense). Toys are pretty perfect for that, plus you dont have to throw your back out. My girl just ordered me a couple of Tenga items pretty stoked to try those out when the arrive. I hope Pugmaster jumps in on this convo, that dude has it dialed   
The Artist Formerly Known As Prince
Rep: 2

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2014, 04:06:54 AM »

I have been down with toys and lingerie as well as some bondage thrown in there somewhere. Getting my girl off gets me off more than just getting off ( if that make sense).

Exactly what I was going to say. I've never gifted any such items, but I've been on many trips through Victoria's Secret to help pick things out.

I'm always a fan of a decent sized butt plug, it makes sex feel different for you and the girl.
SodaJerk
SLAP Pal
Butterscotch yo!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2014, 04:26:54 AM »

I have been down with toys and lingerie as well as some bondage thrown in there somewhere. Getting my girl off gets me off more than just getting off ( if that make sense).

Exactly what I was going to say. I've never gifted any such items, but I've been on many trips through Victoria's Secret to help pick things out.

I'm always a fan of a decent sized butt plug, it makes sex feel different for you and the girl.
Getting the girl off is definitely more exhilarating than you busting a nut. It's a great feeling when you can give them something they've never experienced before like a multiple orgasm or a really long full body one that knocks their fishnet stockings off.

Butt plugs are rad but you've got to exercise restraint when buying them. Start small and let her dictate when to size up. Think "if I won't put it up my ass why should she" because she may very well request you do one day. I saw a cool one at a pricey boutique sex shop the other week that had like a horse hair tail on the end of it, team that with a riding crop and you're off for a day at the races riding a winner.
Spike Hawke
SLAP Pal
Rep: 18

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2014, 05:14:27 AM »

Careful now. This is from my local paper this week.
http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/news/local/aberdeen-doctors-find-sex-toy-in-woman-that-had-been-there-for-10-years-1.489434
Matze
SLAP Pal
Rep: 354

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2014, 05:22:34 AM »

Sodajerk and I are like the best friends ever.
SodaJerk
SLAP Pal
Butterscotch yo!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2014, 05:45:14 AM »

Down for life bro.

Damn Spike, I guess like a carpenter you should always do a tool count at the end of the day, maybe get a shadow board or something.
JB
SLAP Pal
Rep: 103

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2014, 06:56:26 AM »

my girlfriend and i have bought a few toys, but havent really broke them out a lot lately. honestly, its because we watch too much tv, then when its time to go to bed were both tired and we dont spend the time having sex the way we used to when we were in the beginning stages of our relationship, so the toys dont get used as often. theres two that i would recommend getting your girlfriend/wife if you dont have them already, and they would be some kind of g spot vibrator and one of those magic wands. we cheeped out and bought the pocket sized wand, not the one that plugs into the wall, but the lady at the shop told us that it works almost as good. she loves it, so i can say that its worth it if you dont want to spend a bunch of money on the bigger one. you cant go wrong the the g spot vibe either. you put that in a girl and shes going to start gushing.

we've tried some bondage shit before, but i dont think either of us are that into it. im really shitty at acting, so its kind of hard to get into that kind of mood. ive been the one tied up and sometimes its enjoyable, but other times shes bitten me so hard that its not sexy any more. ive also had a time where i had her tied up and i was slapping her around a little bit, then she afterwards she told me she didnt like it so i havent tryed anything like that since. the thing that sucks is that if you go too far and the other person tells you to stop, you might feel bad about it and then the whole experience goes bad. so i guess the point is that bondage is not for everyone.
ill_Murray
Rep: 36

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2014, 07:28:58 AM »

Getting my girl off gets me off more than just getting off ( if that make sense).

You hit the bullseye or well I guess g-spot in this case with this one, something about feeling a chick's arms and legs tightening around you as they get that look on their face is pretty fantastic. 

As for toys and stuff, a good pair of handcuffs has always been a personal favorite, blindfolds are fun too.

I was seeing this one girl for a few months who only seemed to get off under a very specific set of circumstances, doggystyle, thumb in her butt, with a ball gag in her mouth.  Good times, good times.
SodaJerk
SLAP Pal
Butterscotch yo!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2014, 08:03:23 AM »

Getting my girl off gets me off more than just getting off ( if that make sense).

You hit the bullseye or well I guess g-spot in this case with this one, something about feeling a chick's arms and legs tightening around you as they get that look on their face is pretty fantastic. 

As for toys and stuff, a good pair of handcuffs has always been a personal favorite, blindfolds are fun too.

I was seeing this one girl for a few months who only seemed to get off under a very specific set of circumstances, doggystyle, thumb in her butt, with a ball gag in her mouth.  Good times, good times.
Holy crap that's a good one Ill!

So a lot of years ago I was with a girl that I "deflowered" and was with her for the next 18 months. Once her cherry was popped she was down for most anything suggested. After getting freaky with some fruits and veg I said we should probably get something made for purpose to stop running down the kitchen cupboard so we went to a sex shop that was not far from her place. She wasn't feeling any of the bright coloured rubber or plastic looking toys and opted for a more life like skin toned vibrating dildo with some ball shape. This is going back to the 90's so it was pretty primitive with a speed control slider on a cord. We rushed back to hers and got to business. All went well.

We would break that thing out often but not all the time, she or I would be at it and say "hey you want the dildo?". Any way as I said she was down for experimenting and one day we were hammer and tongs at it mixing it up, positions and such and we broke it out. The session got heated and we get to a point where she's face down ass off the bed with the dildo in her pussy and I slide into her ass, this goes on for a few minutes tops as we take turns speeding up and slowing down the buzz with the control and its awesome because I'm getting the vibrations too. Now in her bedroom she had large mirrored sliding wardrobe doors that were behind us. We used to like to fuck in front of them so we could see what we were doing and at this point I look around for a glimpse and as soon as I see her ass in the air with me inside and a dildo in her pussy BOOM! Game over. I was hanging out the back of her feeling all types of stoked as though I'd just hit the home run in the World Series. That image is so deeply scorched in my brain and is a regular in the highlights reel of my spank bank.

Keep 'em coming Slap. I've got more.
ill_Murray

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2014, 08:38:36 AM »

I was seeing this one girl for a few months who only seemed to get off under a very specific set of circumstances, doggystyle, thumb in her butt, with a ball gag in her mouth.  Good times, good times.

So a lot of years ago I was with a girl that I "deflowered" and was with her for the next 18 months. Once her cherry was popped she was down for most anything suggested. After getting freaky with some fruits and veg I said we should probably get something made for purpose to stop running down the kitchen cupboard so we went to a sex shop that was not far from her place. She wasn't feeling any of the bright coloured rubber or plastic looking toys and opted for a more life like skin toned vibrating dildo with some ball shape. This is going back to the 90's so it was pretty primitive with a speed control slider on a cord. We rushed back to hers and got to business. All went well.

We would break that thing out often but not all the time, she or I would be at it and say "hey you want the dildo?". Any way as I said she was down for experimenting and one day we were hammer and tongs at it mixing it up, positions and such and we broke it out. The session got heated and we get to a point where she's face down ass off the bed with the dildo in her pussy and I slide into her ass, this goes on for a few minutes tops as we take turns speeding up and slowing down the buzz with the control and its awesome because I'm getting the vibrations too. Now in her bedroom she had large mirrored sliding wardrobe doors that were behind us. We used to like to fuck in front of them so we could see what we were doing and at this point I look around for a glimpse and as soon as I see her ass in the air with me inside and a dildo in her pussy BOOM! Game over. I was hanging out the back of her feeling all types of stoked as though I'd just hit the home run in the World Series. That image is so deeply scorched in my brain and is a regular in the highlights reel of my spank bank.

I don't know how it never crossed my mind to try that with the vibrator but I like where your heads at, will definitely have to give that a go.  

Sliding mirror doors on closets are pretty fucking fantastic as well.

Where's the most public place you've done it Soda?
Fenzadill
SLAP Pal
Rep: 49
lemme get the 4 dollar one

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2014, 09:00:43 AM »

FUCK.  Nieratko wrote something about how losing something up a chick's ass takes all the fun out of the situation, and that is accurate.  Makes for a tense few moments.
JB
SLAP Pal

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2014, 09:55:00 AM »

I was seeing this one girl for a few months who only seemed to get off under a very specific set of circumstances, doggystyle, thumb in her butt, with a ball gag in her mouth.  Good times, good times.

I don't know how it never crossed my mind to try that with the vibrator but I like where your heads at, will definitely have to give that a go.  

i started writing about this but deleted it because i felt like it was too far off the topic of toys and shit. ive always wanted to fuck inside a dressing room, or a hallway closet or something like that. ive told my girl, and shes never been too into it, but once in a while she bring it up to me. hopefully we can make it happen one day. there was one time we were at a bar in the upper peninsula and she was wasted and pulled me into the bathroom and started to give me head. i was sober because i had to drive, so i was nervous of getting caught and had a hard time getting hard because i wasnt expecting it. she went at it for a few minutes, but i couldnt cum just because i couldnt relax enough. the spontaneity was nice, but i know if she wouldve whispered to me about sneaking into the bathroom a few minutes before, i wouldve been rock hard and ready to go. the grab my hand and lead me to the bathroom, then pull down my pants and pop my flaccid dick in her mouth move left me more confused than turned on.
SodaJerk
SLAP Pal
Butterscotch yo!

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2014, 10:12:21 AM »

There was a rave at a mock castle that my girl at the time took me just outside the wall into the field and rode me. Not too many people around and I'm not sure if anyone could see but at a rave these things happen. There have been plenty of bathroom stall ones, often in nightclubs that have big gaps at the bottom of the door and they're not too high and they were good because it adds to the thrill that at any moment you might get caught and tossed by security. Public parks after sundown have happened and a hotel balcony that looks onto the street in broad daylight. I've done it in front of friends but that was in a private setting. The one that takes the cake though was a hot sunny day in a National Park, we had gone for a hike and on a day like this you would expect a bit of traffic including people with dogs and horses but we were horny and went at it behind a tree for ages with a sea view and the breeze in our faces and it was great. No one passed by. I think the climate and the thrill gave me my biggest boner ever that day, I had trouble getting it down after.
Baron Samedi
Rep: 56

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2014, 10:38:09 AM »

i started writing about this but deleted it because i felt like it was too far off the topic of toys and shit. ive always wanted to fuck inside a dressing room, or a hallway closet or something like that. ive told my girl, and shes never been too into it, but once in a while she bring it up to me. hopefully we can make it happen one day. there was one time we were at a bar in the upper peninsula and she was wasted and pulled me into the bathroom and started to give me head. i was sober because i had to drive, so i was nervous of getting caught and had a hard time getting hard because i wasnt expecting it. she went at it for a few minutes, but i couldnt cum just because i couldnt relax enough. the spontaneity was nice, but i know if she wouldve whispered to me about sneaking into the bathroom a few minutes before, i wouldve been rock hard and ready to go. the grab my hand and lead me to the bathroom, then pull down my pants and pop my flaccid dick in her mouth move left me more confused than turned on.
This has historically been the problem with road head for me. Incredible in theory, horrible in practice. You can enjoy neither the driving nor the head - trying to get in the zone for the head takes away from the driving which is really dangerous, and focusing too much on the driving just means your dick is just getting soft and your girl is getting tired. I've yet to finish the job for all the times we've tried.
JB
SLAP Pal

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2014, 12:17:16 PM »

This has historically been the problem with road head for me. Incredible in theory, horrible in practice. You can enjoy neither the driving nor the head - trying to get in the zone for the head takes away from the driving which is really dangerous, and focusing too much on the driving just means your dick is just getting soft and your girl is getting tired. I've yet to finish the job for all the times we've tried.

what i find is its almost worth it to just pull off the road at a rest stop and let her do it there. rest area head is a million times better than road head in my opinion. ive only gotten head while driving twice. one time it was fine, but like you said, its hard to focus on driving and getting head. it was really late at night and we were in the upper peninsula, so there was like no traffic, but it still took lots of concentration to get off. the other time was actually the same night she tried to blow me in the bathroom at the bar. we were driving home on the highway that runs south of lake superior and it was snowing pretty heavy, especially from the lake effect. those driving conditions were way to intense for me to get off, but we pulled into a park and fucked in the back seat so everything worked out.

i dont know what it is about the upper peninsula, but thats where my girl seems to want to get creative with the blowjobs.
ill_Murray

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2014, 03:27:53 PM »

I take my girl to the upper peninsula every weekend.

That's what I got from that story
pica
SLAP Pal
Rep: 66

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2014, 04:33:17 PM »

MOE SYZLAK
Rep: 22
" where the elite meet to drink"

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2014, 05:55:15 PM »

THIS THREAD IS THE SHIT!!! I was in art school a few years ago and my girlfriend at the time wanted to come with me one day to learn how to develop and print photos. We were in the developing room, i hit the lights off so i could pop the top of my film spool and just as i started clicking the film on to the roller i felt my pants being un-zipped and un-buttoned, she grabbed my hog and delivered the soppiest wet blow job i have ever had, i had to try and finish spooling the film on the roller so i didn't ruin it ( mainly because my grades depended on it). i finally got the film into the light proof canister and flipped the lights on and bent her over the counter, wrapped her hair around my hand and had my way, i launched ropes of jizzum of the likes i have never seen all over that darkroom, took a little break and then finished showing her how to print photos.
Sk.A.T.A.N
Rep: 2
Portuguese Pride

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2014, 12:59:44 PM »

THIS THREAD IS THE SHIT!!! I was in art school a few years ago and my girlfriend at the time wanted to come with me one day to learn how to develop and print photos. We were in the developing room, i hit the lights off so i could pop the top of my film spool and just as i started clicking the film on to the roller i felt my pants being un-zipped and un-buttoned, she grabbed my hog and delivered the soppiest wet blow job i have ever had, i had to try and finish spooling the film on the roller so i didn't ruin it ( mainly because my grades depended on it). i finally got the film into the light proof canister and flipped the lights on and bent her over the counter, wrapped her hair around my hand and had my way, i launched ropes of jizzum of the likes i have never seen all over that darkroom, took a little break and then finished showing her how to print photos.

Man, I am in a art school. Now everytime i walk into the foto room i will remember that!  Grin
Willie
Rep: 4

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2014, 04:41:07 PM »

After she had a bit more experience, my ex preferred the vibrators that did not look like realistic dicks. I say go for the missile shape or the Hitachi Magic Wand to keep it classy.
hufs calve muscles
Rep: -28

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2014, 05:14:39 PM »

After watching so much full on porn over the last 15+ years and doing every drug under the sun during sex I've kinda gone back to being boring... And liking it.

Me and my mate got some hookers over a little while back and I ended up fucking her missionary.

He was getting his chick to finger his ass and choke her out. Stuff like that.

After they left we were changing notes and I was thinking "fuck I'm old and boring"

I'm 36 going on 60.
L33Tg33k
SLAP Pal
Rep: -43
F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2014, 05:27:44 PM »

As a scaley, these are my favorite.
Omamori
SLAP Pal
Rep: -143

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2014, 05:35:55 PM »

My girlfriend used to be a camgirl on mfc, so she has a few toys. Honestly, we dont use them that often. I never thought I'd be into using sex toys but I enjoy using the vibrator on her. Good for foreplay.
SodaJerk
SLAP Pal
Butterscotch yo!

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Today at 05:27:41 AM »

Hey Matze, are you still in Copenhagen? If you head down Istegarde near central station there is a bunch of sex shops with a big range of stuff well worth a visit. If you keep walking down to the end you'll find a sick DIY spot too.

After she had a bit more experience, my ex preferred the vibrators that did not look like realistic dicks. I say go for the missile shape or the Hitachi Magic Wand to keep it classy.
This has been my experience as well. Inexperienced girls tend to want something they're familiar with then once they are feeling it they look for the ones that are gonna get them off harder.

Anyone messed with anal beads? On a partner or yourself?
Hercules Rockefeller
SLAP Pal
Rep: -54
i?m a double-bacon-genius-burger.

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Today at 06:11:11 AM »

the combination of recommending sex shops and DIY spots in one sentence gives DIY a whole other meaning. #dildoityourself
http://usedshoe.tumblr.com

layingbreadcrumbs.com/
Pages: [1]

Jump to: