Facebook Twitter MySpace YouTube

Forum Search   Advanced Search
December 04, 2016, 06:25:02 PM
Welcome, Guest.
Please login above or register.
News: OIAM!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: County year in jail the real AMA's  (Read 463 times)
I sniff my own butthole all the time, brent and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.
biggums mcgee
Rep: 0

Ignore
« on: Today at 01:31:48 AM »

Let's make this board slick again. Open ended AMA for life extended at New York state's oldest poverty hotel. Big ups for the Thrasher subscription SLAP- we loved that shit!
Alan
SLAP Pal
Rep: 149

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Today at 04:32:06 AM »

Dill or Berra?
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud
I sniff my own butthole all the time
SLAP Pal
Rep: 131
flip dawg, who you thought it was?

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Today at 06:12:04 AM »

welcome back spool!
Does it make you nostalgic?
Nah, it just really makes me miss certain times. Dgkalis
ill_Murray
SLAP Pal
Rep: 290

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Today at 07:53:39 AM »

Let's make this board slick again. Open ended AMA for life extended at New York state's oldest poverty hotel. Big ups for the Thrasher subscription SLAP- we loved that shit!

Dude welcome back, glad you made it.
perverted super otaku!
SLAP Pal
Rep: -172
"Needless to say, I had the last laugh."

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Today at 08:09:57 AM »

welcome back spool!
biggums mcgee

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Today at 09:06:08 AM »

Dill or Berra?

Rob Pluhowski
Level 60 Dwarf Paladin
SLAP Pal
Rep: 105
Nallid

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Today at 09:39:35 AM »

shit_for_brains
SLAP Pal
Rep: 314

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Today at 10:15:37 AM »

Who was the stupidest person you met there?
iKobrakai
Rep: -660

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Today at 11:24:05 AM »

Who are you?
SodaJerk
SLAP Pal
Rep: 159
Butterscotch yo!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Today at 11:51:45 AM »

1. AVE - the way he skates is incredible. Its as if youre more afraid for the obstacle than for him.
HATE!
Administrator
SLAP Pal
Rep: 1012

« Reply #10 on: Today at 11:59:00 AM »

Welcome back!

Yes, also what is the grossest thing you saw?  Did you follow Andy Roy's fifi tips?
GoodBurger
SLAP Pal
Rep: 36

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Today at 12:05:24 PM »

which county of NY?
4LOM
SLAP Pal
Rep: 92

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Today at 12:09:27 PM »

How'd the population respond to the election?
biggums mcgee

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Today at 01:04:32 PM »

Thank you guys. It's nice to finally be back on the boards, and obviously, my board.

Welcome back!

Yes, also what is the grossest thing you saw?  Did you follow Andy Roy's fifi tips?

Alright these are some damn good questions, and kinda tough to pick answers to!
There were obviously some grade A retards. When I was in a cell, there was a guy who's first question upon my arrival was 'do you have a skateboard?' A skateboard? That's slang for the striker piece on a matchbook, apparently. He had tobacco, papers, matches and no means to get them going. Over the course of the next few weeks dude started fiending and getting progressively more and more desperate. He'd hear footsteps out in the hall and yell out to them things like 'YO I NEED A FUCKING SKATEBOARD PLEASE GOD THIS IS TERRIBLE!'. He would ask the same inmate trustees who we'd see daily, or in some cases several times daily. Eventually the dude broke down and started asking guards for a lighter. Great move, guy. He was incarcerated for breaking into a probation officer's home and stealing a safe which held guns and jewelry. Brilliant. The day of his pre-sentencing stuff he went to court and came back at their lunch break totally excuberant about how he was getting off with only going to prison for 1 1/2 years. He went back to court an hour later and came back with a 'deal' that was sending him upriver for ten years. Dude flew off the handle, screaming for the rest of the day about how he was gonna kill the judge, the DA, his lawyer, their kids...it was pretty miserable just being a witness to a breakdown like that.
Anyway the next morning we were awoken by a large group of guards coming to shake us down. They went hard, man. Bar checks with a rubber baton, trying to knock down hidden stuff. Full on strip searches where they check your hair & make you lift up your junk. They found the tobacco & paraphernalia on the kid, and he was gone. Thank fucking god!

And the grossest thing? You get used to piss, jizz, defication in places you'd expect. Someone's head got split open on a toilet and although I didn't see that happen I did witness the aftermath- it seemed like someone came in and spilled a five gallon bucket of blood all over the bathroom floor. Pretty raw, and shocking. But the one thing that unsettled me the most was the tied-off nooses that remained on these bars at the top of my cell. Dudes hang up to kill themselves, and when the guards got to them they'd cut them down but never removed the tied off pieces of fabric on the bars. There were four of those things in my cell, and there were plenty of nights I went to sleep staring at them. Really took my mind to places I'd rather avoid..

which county of NY?

Sullivan county-

http://www.recordonline.com/article/20160316/NEWS/160319576

How'd the population respond to the election?

I've been out for a little while sorta living off the grid and trying to get the most out of the nice weather. By and large the black dudes seemed more educated on the political scope and were certainly willing to engage in conversation about that stuff more than anyone else. They knew early on that Bernie couldn't win. Uneducated people were really starting to hop on the Trump wagon outside of jail, and of course it was happening in there too. I would try to talk politics with the guards, and although surprisingly a few of them were pulling for Bernie early on, most of them were self proclaimed Obama voters who feel like they had made a mistake, and were willing to try and let The Don make this country great again.
somethingmustbreaknow
SLAP Pal

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Today at 01:06:43 PM »

glad you're back bra.
4LOM
SLAP Pal
Rep: 92

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Today at 01:52:11 PM »

What are attitudes towards women? Valued/respected more?

Did it make you a better or worse citizen?
I sniff my own butthole all the time
SLAP Pal
Rep: 131
flip dawg, who you thought it was?

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Today at 02:46:40 PM »

[me and spool were pen pals while he was in there]
i remember you mentioning that you were playing games w/ toilet paper and using horse play to make your time easier. can you share some of the funny stuff that people behind bars do, lighthearted goofy stuff.
also, it's only natural to befriend people in your same circumstance but did you meet anyone that you would/are hanging out w/ on 'the outs'?
were ya'll able to listen to any new music or did that pause for a yr? any good books?
Does it make you nostalgic?
Nah, it just really makes me miss certain times. Dgkalis
stabbedbywigger
Rep: -9

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Today at 03:03:08 PM »

Favorite ramen? If you say shrimp Im sending the AB to shank you.

Why didnt they move you to state prison? Anything over 6 mo. here you go to prison.

Or fuck this prison talk, your free dude.
Eric ricks
Rep: -203

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Today at 03:16:17 PM »

Not sure what ya did but stay outta that shit now man!

Sounds like you took it well?

That shits gotta be hard on the brain.

I hope all is well man
biggums mcgee

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Today at 05:52:46 PM »

[me and spool were pen pals while he was in there]
also, it's only natural to befriend people in your same circumstance but did you meet anyone that you would/are hanging out w/ on 'the outs'?
were ya'll able to listen to any new music or did that pause for a yr? any good books?

Oh man! First of all if anyone ever needs a good pen pal Shark Tits is your go-to. Great letters, he sent photos and had interesting stories. We have to get up sometime man.
Firstly, yeah you meet some interesting people. I was good friends with a guy who grew up skating with Aaron Suski. That was a trip- firsthand accounts of the Hokus Pokus and Questionable era of skating were a treat to hear. The county is pretty big, larger than Rhode Island but every now and then someone would show up who was an old acquaintance of mine. There was someone else who I got along with very well but in the process of trying to find him out here I stumbled across some shit about how he's a woman beater. Not very cool. There were certainly some others I'd have a few drinks with if I ran into them at a bar or something, but other than the old skater (who lives like 70 miles away) I don't think I'd reach out to any of those fools.
It's funny you mentioned music. It's a big part of my life and I'd get letters from friends talking about shows they went to, or were planning on bringing me to once I was out. Even got a scribbly note from a friend who was touring with his band in Colorado! But there was some things going on in there that sorta made up for it. People were always singing, this group of black guys would have straight jam sessions on metal picnic tables inside the dorm, with all out rap battles and whistling and harmonizing. There were a few really great singers! Some people did not appreciate any of that stuff & I would get a real kick outta some 50 year old hick blowing up when some Puerto Rican kid was bellowing out Marvin Gaye or The Weekend at 11pm! Music award shows, and the voice and that other really big singing show were huge too. They had a music video show on VH1 for a little bit and I'd wake up every day hearing the same Selena Gomez & Justin Beiber songs. It was like a bizarre version of Groundhogs Day. On Halloween they were playing early 2000s throwbacks. There's something really strange about a group of cons sitting around a TV listening to the Backstreet Boys at ten in the morning! The last month of my stay there they got radio on the TV. But I was so sick of Top 40 by then. Pretty much had it when the Beatles A Day In The Life was changed for that Cake by the ocean song. God damn
weedpop
SLAP Pal
Rep: 310

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Today at 05:57:28 PM »

Not sure what ya did but stay outta that shit now man!

He was sent to jail for possessing a gram or two of weed if I remember correctly. Shit's fucked, but I'm glad you're out now.
biggums mcgee

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Today at 06:00:02 PM »

Favorite ramen? If you say shrimp Im sending the AB to shank you.

Why didnt they move you to state prison? Anything over 6 mo. here you go to prison.

Or fuck this prison talk, your free dude.

It's cool to talk about it- I struggled getting good info &I experiences from others who had been in the same situation. Maybe this will help another Slapper out a little. If not, it's still fun to shed some light on what life is like in there.
No ramen. No way to heat water or store food. Means you have to get extra creative and make it count the same day!
Here you can serve a day short of a year and they'll keep ya in county. Sentenced to anything more than that & you're going to the big house
brent
SLAP Pal
Rep: 629

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Today at 06:09:14 PM »

are you the same biggums mcgee that called COTG a nigger?
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.
http://www.gofundme.com/shm2edmw
stabbedbywigger
Rep: -9

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Today at 06:15:47 PM »

Ahh we had to heat em up with shower water in a cup and throw a sock over it, and wait 30 minites for it to "swell". Saving half the seasoning for the lunch tray. Hope you got coffee atleast!

Oh shit is it that nigger guy?
It's that Nigger Guy Small | Large
Pages: [1]

Jump to: