Facebook Twitter MySpace YouTube

Forum Search   Advanced Search
August 25, 2016, 08:44:55 AM
Welcome, Guest.
Please login above or register.
News: OIAM!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Embarrassing moments  (Read 142 times)
Basingstoke, Chris (+ 1 Hidden) and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Sho'Nuff
Rep: 3

Ignore
« on: August 24, 2016, 10:43:22 PM »

People at my job were looking at me funny when I was talking with them. I kept wondering what's up with these peoples, then it dawned on me......gotta booger check in the mens room. Phew, no booger, just strange people. But it got me thinking how people don't usually say something to that effect and then you get home from a long day and see you had a massive goblin in your nose. You can't really advance at a job if you're the booger guy.

Got some embarrassing stories?
« Last Edit: Today at 07:41:21 AM by Sho'Nuff » Logged
Dirtymac
Rep: -52

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Today at 02:31:19 AM »

Skating my friends bowl one Wed. night (our weekly session at that time) when this lady I'd picked up at a bar the Sat. before calls and wants to meet there( at the same bar) for a beer. I agree and take a few more runs. My buddies ask me, "who was that you were talking too?" I proceed to tell them it's just some road whore slut I banged the other night blah blah blah etc. Later I get to the bar and shes looking at me all sideways. Turns out I had butt dialed her # back and she had heard everything I said. I flipped out. So embarrassed! Funny thing is I smoothed it out by saying that's just how guys talk to look big cause we're so insecure yadda yadda....ended up taking her home that night as well. Grin
"Never talk shit about a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way you're a mile away AND you've got his shoes"
ChuckRamone
Rep: 13

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Today at 06:39:01 AM »

I used to do web sales at a bookstore. Every morning I'd walk around the bookstore collecting orders. One day I had drank a lot of coffee and OJ before work and all that fiber and acid was gurgling around in my stomach and giving me gas and cramps. The discomfort was getting bad so I went to the elevator to head back up to my department to use the bathroom. I set my basket of books down and the elevator doors opened up. There was a young couple inside. I bent down and picked up the books, and right as I started walking forward, my stomach let out this really loud, reverberating moaning and groaning sound that was basically an internal fart, which everyone on that floor of the bookstore probably heard. They were both stifling laughs the whole time on the elevator. Bad timing. Even worse embarrassment.  
« Last Edit: Today at 06:41:05 AM by ChuckRamone » Logged
SodaJerk
SLAP Pal
Rep: 113
Butterscotch yo!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Today at 07:04:44 AM »

I used to do web sales at a bookstore. Every morning I'd walk around the bookstore collecting orders. One day I had drank a lot of coffee and OJ before work and all that fiber and acid was gurgling around in my stomach and giving me gas and cramps. The discomfort was getting bad so I went to the elevator to head back up to my department to use the bathroom. I set my basket of books down and the elevator doors opened up. There was a young couple inside. I bent down and picked up the books, and right as I started walking forward, my stomach let out this really loud, reverberating moaning and groaning sound that was basically an internal fart, which everyone on that floor of the bookstore probably heard. They were both stifling laughs the whole time on the elevator. Bad timing. Even worse embarrassment.  
Better out than in Chuck. Farting in elevators is great.

1. AVE - the way he skates is incredible. Its as if youre more afraid for the obstacle than for him.
JB
SLAP Pal
Rep: 306
Rusty Berrings Roll Forever

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Today at 07:09:17 AM »

in elementary school we always had a night at the beginning of the school year where you would come with your parents after school and all the parents and teachers would meet in the classrooms for like a meet and greet thing and all the kids went to the gym for a magic show. i was in 4th grade and the magic show had just let out and my classmates and myself went back to the classroom to meet back up with our parents. since there was no place to sit, i went and sat inside of my locker. being inspired by the magic show, my friend decided that we should close the locker door and pretend i disappeared. these lockers didnt have locks, just latches, and mine never actually latched shut so we thought it was a perfect plan and not a bad idea at all. well, once we shut the doors, the locker latched and jammed and i was stuck inside for probably 20 minutes. we had to have the custodian come down with a toolbox and break me out while all of my classmates and their parents watched. once i got out, the custodian yelled at me for being a doofus in front of everyone. i dont think i cried, but it sucked and i definitely wanted to. ive completely refrained from participating in any magic tricks since.

Who's your favorite little rascal. Is it alfalfa or is it spanly?
ChuckRamone
Rep: 13

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Today at 07:15:32 AM »

True. I might as well have just hotboxed them on the elevator since I was going to be embarrassed anyway. Then they would have gotten theirs for laughing.
Sho'Nuff
Rep: 3

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Today at 07:45:31 AM »

in elementary school we always had a night at the beginning of the school year where you would come with your parents after school and all the parents and teachers would meet in the classrooms for like a meet and greet thing and all the kids went to the gym for a magic show. i was in 4th grade and the magic show had just let out and my classmates and myself went back to the classroom to meet back up with our parents. since there was no place to sit, i went and sat inside of my locker. being inspired by the magic show, my friend decided that we should close the locker door and pretend i disappeared. these lockers didnt have locks, just latches, and mine never actually latched shut so we thought it was a perfect plan and not a bad idea at all. well, once we shut the doors, the locker latched and jammed and i was stuck inside for probably 20 minutes. we had to have the custodian come down with a toolbox and break me out while all of my classmates and their parents watched. once i got out, the custodian yelled at me for being a doofus in front of everyone. i dont think i cried, but it sucked and i definitely wanted to. ive completely refrained from participating in any magic tricks since.

I totally could picture this in a John Hughes type film.
SodaJerk
SLAP Pal
Rep: 113
Butterscotch yo!

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Today at 08:14:44 AM »

True. I might as well have just hotboxed them on the elevator since I was going to be embarrassed anyway. Then they would have gotten theirs for laughing.
See, farting is a win win.

1. AVE - the way he skates is incredible. Its as if youre more afraid for the obstacle than for him.
Pages: [1]

Jump to: