Facebook Twitter MySpace YouTube

Forum Search   Advanced Search
June 26, 2016, 03:50:25 AM
Welcome, Guest.
Please login above or register.
News: OIAM!

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Ladies of the night  (Read 335 times)
Tracer
Rep: -65409

Ignore
« on: June 25, 2016, 10:59:02 AM »

Last night I encountered 2 girls I went to school with. They were bagging up cigarette butts in a ziploc bag, probably had about 50 or so all different kinds. So we got to talking and their day basically consisted of waking up at 11, then trying to steal purses from the mall restroom "run and gun" style. Weird thing is they're both very attractive

Post your experiences with prostitutes and hookers
bea!
SLAP Pal
Rep: 84

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2016, 11:18:40 AM »

CEDAR STREET SLUTS - Sluts In The City / Darkness And A Bottle To Hold Small | Large
Righteous Victim
Rep: 64
Get yourself looked at.

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2016, 11:27:16 AM »

Is 'pavement princess' a common term? I heard it recently and I like it.
givecigstosurfgroms
SLAP Pal
Rep: -135

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2016, 11:41:05 AM »

yah i had an encounter once but it was a sunny day, she was attractive and forward and I told her that I had 11$ -no kidding.  It was actually pretty intense sex, we connected.  (and i guess i delt with them back when i did Heroin which is a drug, not impossible but harrowing to recover from, look at that, harrowing sounds like heroin ha)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 11:47:28 AM by givecigstosurfgroms » Logged
D to the I to the A to the M     O to the N to the D to the Pearls of Love!
4LOM
Rep: 83

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2016, 01:01:42 PM »

Despite what they say, I think the Cedar Street Sluts do need somebody
maybe their fathers with some kind words
Tracer
Rep: -65409

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2016, 01:46:20 PM »

yah i had an encounter once but it was a sunny day, she was attractive and forward and I told her that I had 11$ -no kidding.  It was actually pretty intense sex, we connected.  (and i guess i delt with them back when i did Heroin which is a drug, not impossible but harrowing to recover from, look at that, harrowing sounds like heroin ha)
Drugs and alcohol the big motivating factor for these hoes, you probably made her day. Vegas and Atlantic City got it very bad
givecigstosurfgroms
SLAP Pal

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2016, 02:39:15 PM »

Hey trace yah i concur, what about Canada though?  Is it saskatchewan thats fucked or Saskatoon?  I met my girl in Van city.
JB
SLAP Pal
Rep: 290
Rusty Berrings Roll Forever

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2016, 05:31:31 PM »

ikobrakai story topping this one coming in 3...2...1...
Who's your favorite little rascal. Is it alfalfa or is it spanly?
perverted super otaku!
SLAP Pal
Rep: -113
"Needless to say, I had the last laugh."

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2016, 05:32:56 PM »

Despite what they say, I think the Cedar Street Sluts do need somebody
maybe their fathers with some kind words
wallieD
SLAP Pal
Rep: 245

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2016, 08:21:52 PM »

Last night I encountered 2 girls I went to school with. They were bagging up cigarette butts in a ziploc bag, probably had about 50 or so all different kinds. So we got to talking and their day basically consisted of waking up at 11, then trying to steal purses from the mall restroom "run and gun" style. Weird thing is they're both very attractive

Post your experiences with prostitutes and hookers
what did that story have to do with prostitution? it sounds like you went to school with them in 5th grade, and now you're in 8th
Main
Rep: -112

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2016, 08:35:06 PM »

One day a couple summers ago I was driving to the skatepark and this cougar driving a nice ass Acura in the left lane started hollerin' at me telling me how she was "lost" or some shit. Told me to pull into the Home Depot parking lot with her. We talked for little bit and connected pretty good, she seemed like she may have been geekin' though, and then she just came out and said "she needed to get fucked". I said I might be able to help her out with that. We exchanged numbers and a couple nights after, she invited me to her place.

When I told her I was close all the sudden she said to meet at the gas station down the road. When she pulls up she's on speaker phone with some dude, I go up to her car and see she's sending nudes of herself to him and said something like, "I'll hit you up after I'm done with this". Starts telling me how all the hotels in the area are booked, and she doesn't have gas and her credit card isn't working. Gets on the phone with the credit card company and while she's on hold I'm asking her what the deal is and she says her kids aren't allowed to see her cause the dad said she's mentally unstable, and tells me she lives with her mom so we can't go to her place. I could sense she was trying to get me to fill up her tank, whether or not she was going to return with a sexual favor was undetermined. Either way, I wasn't about to go through with something like that. I just thought she was a freek-a-leek, not a fuckin' hooker. Drove the hell away from that sketchy situation and went home and jerked it. Giggedy.
givecigstosurfgroms
SLAP Pal

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Today at 03:40:06 AM »

^Oh my fuckin gawd dude, what the hell?!  That behavior is lame and annoying but it does facinate me how twisted left field people can be.  I forgot the other time, these were truly ladies of the night; I was in Mexico and 2 teen chicks selling weed were whispering into my tent, "hey mister do you need any weed? "  I literally just reached out and pulled them into my tent (playfully) they got in there and I bought a bit of weed and then they were like  "So........."  and they both started that fingers tap thing on my stomach and they went thru a list, "do you have any, tabaco, tequla, cocaine," and I was liken, "no, no" and then she's like, "do you have FIVE DOLLARS (for sex)?"  And you guys will judge me but I had never paid for sex up until that point and there was something stopping me and I said "no" -total regret.
« Last Edit: Today at 03:42:08 AM by givecigstosurfgroms » Logged
Pages: [1]

Jump to: