Facebook Twitter MySpace YouTube

Forum Search   Advanced Search
July 29, 2014, 02:41:10 AM
Welcome, Guest.
Please login above or register.
News: OIAM!

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12

Author Topic: HUF FOOTWEAR thread  (Read 34909 times)
Kitto
Rep: -4

Ignore
« Reply #300 on: February 03, 2012, 10:16:30 AM »

how do the genuines skate. i want to replace my slip-on pros these seem like a good alternative.
Rumpleforeskin
SLAP Pal
Rep: 14
bathannatt.tumblr.com

Ignore
« Reply #301 on: February 03, 2012, 12:52:25 PM »

Pretty good.  Kinda meh for flipping the board imo and I suggest walking in them for a couple days first.

heaven is a place where nothing ever happens
Bubblegum Tate
SLAP Pal
Rep: -843
Slap's Resident Sneakerhead

« Reply #302 on: February 04, 2012, 08:20:15 PM »

http://store.hufworldwide.com/collections/spring-2012

gonna grab these:
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me
Kitto
Rep: -4

Ignore
« Reply #303 on: February 05, 2012, 03:12:49 AM »

Pretty good.  Kinda meh for flipping the board imo and I suggest walking in them for a couple days first.
Cheers man
biggietoms
Rep: 14
take acid

Ignore
« Reply #304 on: February 24, 2012, 10:11:32 PM »

i met dan plunkett at stratosphere today and he was totally rockin these. They go so hard in person, and dan was cool as fuck. I fanned out and scooped me an autograph lol

As for my real reason coming here, all huf 19.99 on eastbay.com, indulge

http://www.eastbay.com/_-_/keyword-huf?cm_sp=Search-_-Text-_-huf
Deekay
SLAP Pal
Rep: 24

Ignore
« Reply #305 on: March 13, 2012, 05:49:27 AM »

has anyone skated the huf 1 vulc? I think I wanna get a pair...
Lance
SLAP Pal
Rep: 549

Ignore
« Reply #306 on: March 13, 2012, 06:55:14 AM »

I've got a pair of Milwaukees, and Huf Pro's both comfy as fuck, plan on skating the Huf Pro's next.
Anyone else notice that Tony Parker is the Gino of basketball?
razortails
Rep: 6
runnin with the devil

Ignore
« Reply #307 on: March 13, 2012, 08:08:26 AM »

i met dan plunkett at stratosphere today and he was totally rockin these. They go so hard in person, and dan was cool as fuck. I fanned out and scooped me an autograph lol

As for my real reason coming here, all huf 19.99 on eastbay.com, indulge

http://www.eastbay.com/_-_/keyword-huf?cm_sp=Search-_-Text-_-huf

meets pro at local shop and fans out!

goes home and buys shoes online.  Roll Eyes
I know we've only known each other four weeks and three days, but to me it seems like nine weeks and five days.
R. D. Pullman
Rep: -2
it'lldo

Ignore
« Reply #308 on: March 16, 2012, 08:29:59 AM »

Has anyone tried the 1984's yet?
George
Rep: 13

Ignore
« Reply #309 on: March 16, 2012, 09:46:16 AM »

They fit a half size small.
pandarelated
SLAP Pal
Rep: 89

Ignore
« Reply #310 on: March 16, 2012, 11:19:46 AM »

good to know.
sounds like the huf pros then. its super weird. 9.5 for choice's.. 10 (for snug) 10.5 for comfy huf pros..
sleepypancakes
SLAP Pal
Rep: 124

Ignore
« Reply #311 on: March 16, 2012, 08:10:40 PM »

good to know.
sounds like the huf pros then. its super weird. 9.5 for choice's.. 10 (for snug) 10.5 for comfy huf pros..
I'm wearing a 10.5 in huppers right now and normally wear an 11.5. They're still fitting pretty well, maybe just a little snug at first.
brianwilson
Rep: -39

Ignore
« Reply #312 on: June 01, 2012, 12:08:37 PM »

Huf's pro shoe. Snagged them for 40$ with free second day shipping on ebay.
Deekay
SLAP Pal
Rep: 24

Ignore
« Reply #313 on: June 02, 2012, 11:19:47 AM »

Sick! I gotta try them again.. The first ones that came out didnt have any padding on the inside of the heel, so they gave me blizters so bad I had to give them away. They do have padding now though so I gotta try a new pair
brianwilson

Ignore
« Reply #314 on: June 02, 2012, 07:00:33 PM »

Sick! I gotta try them again.. The first ones that came out didnt have any padding on the inside of the heel, so they gave me blizters so bad I had to give them away. They do have padding now though so I gotta try a new pair

Totally. Every shoe says that their shoes feel broekn in right outside of the box. And this is the first shoe that truly felt that way.
foureyedjim
SLAP Pal
Rep: 63

Ignore
« Reply #315 on: June 04, 2012, 06:51:36 PM »

Huppers vs Blazers?

I have a pair of blazers right now, thinking of getting huppers next

Which has better ankle support? (my ankles are shit)
Which has better board feel?
gutterhead.
SLAP Pal
Rep: -19

Ignore
« Reply #316 on: June 04, 2012, 08:05:47 PM »

blazers definitely have better ankle support, huppers definitely have more board feel.
tuque
SLAP Pal
Rep: -81

Ignore
« Reply #317 on: June 05, 2012, 12:12:19 AM »

Been skating a pair of huppers the last few days and like them a lot.  The collar is real thin compared to blazers which I would imagine means less ankle support.  For me its a toss up between the two skating wise but i would much rather be wearing HUF than Nike at this point

wheee!
fulfillthedream
SLAP Pal
Rep: 0

Ignore
« Reply #318 on: June 05, 2012, 10:08:51 PM »

i've skated the choices and the hufnagel pro and i personally like the choices over the pros. really good for a vulcanized sole. not too thin.
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[
brownjenkin
Rep: 34

Ignore
« Reply #319 on: June 06, 2012, 12:00:47 AM »

i've skated the choices and the hufnagel pro and i personally like the choices over the pros. really good for a vulcanized sole. not too thin.

I'm walking around in a pair of Choices right now and I can just feel that they're going to be sick to skate in. Definitely not a paper-thin vulc that will turn into a floppy leather sock. Love the insole.
InternetDaddy
SLAP Pal
Rep: 2
sup breh

Ignore
« Reply #320 on: June 06, 2012, 12:32:01 AM »

yeah, I swapped the insoles on my choices for some kingfoams but then immediately switched back. I like everything about this shoe.
I wish aliens, pizza, beer, and skateboarding could be combined into one thing that I could look at or play with.
pile
SLAP Pal
Rep: 54
sweet, man.

Ignore
« Reply #321 on: June 07, 2012, 04:27:58 PM »

anyone skate a pair of those mateo's yet? they look like they would be decent. i tried skating a pair of morton's, but they just wouldn't stay on my feet at all, the flimsy heel didn't hold them on too well.
R. D. Pullman
it'lldo

Ignore
« Reply #322 on: June 07, 2012, 04:30:32 PM »

anyone skate a pair of those mateo's yet? they look like they would be decent. i tried skating a pair of morton's, but they just wouldn't stay on my feet at all, the flimsy heel didn't hold them on too well.
really? i thought the mortons were great. tie them shits tighter!
brianwilson

Ignore
« Reply #323 on: June 07, 2012, 07:28:19 PM »

Slap is against tight shoes.
brianwilson

Ignore
« Reply #324 on: June 07, 2012, 07:34:57 PM »

Pretty good.?  Kinda meh for flipping the board imo and I suggest walking in them for a couple days first.

Since they are thin slip-on's, do they rip quick?
pile
SLAP Pal
sweet, man.

Ignore
« Reply #325 on: June 07, 2012, 09:32:05 PM »

this. also, if i were to tie them up any more than i had it would have looked as if i was wearing footballs on my feet. if i can scrounge up my old pair of genuine's, i'll gladly ship them to someone in the states for some smokes or something. size 9 in black/white, fairly new looking and never skated.
R. D. Pullman
it'lldo

Ignore
« Reply #326 on: June 07, 2012, 09:37:08 PM »

this. also, if i were to tie them up any more than i had it would have looked as if i was wearing footballs on my feet. if i can scrounge up my old pair of genuine's, i'll gladly ship them to someone in the states for some smokes or something. size 9 in black/white, fairly new looking and never skated.
wait, what?
pile
SLAP Pal
sweet, man.

Ignore
« Reply #327 on: June 07, 2012, 10:00:34 PM »

wait, what?

i don't wear them, they are too big for me. i figure someone may as well get some use out of them and i wouldn't ask for much more than the equivalent of the shipping plus a pack or two to make up for the shoes.
R. D. Pullman
it'lldo

Ignore
« Reply #328 on: June 08, 2012, 10:03:39 AM »

wait, what?

i don't wear them, they are too big for me. i figure someone may as well get some use out of them and i wouldn't ask for much more than the equivalent of the shipping plus a pack or two to make up for the shoes.
i was just confused because you were talking about mortons.
dethcomic
Rep: 6

Ignore
« Reply #329 on: July 31, 2012, 11:01:07 PM »

how's the toe cap on choices? is it round or semi-pointy?
[IMG]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcztw7MqdI1rbv6tio1_400.gif[IMG]
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12

Jump to: