Facebook Twitter MySpace YouTube

Forum Search   Advanced Search
April 29, 2017, 11:30:03 AM
Welcome, Guest.
Please login above or register.
News: OIAM!

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19

Author Topic: The Weed Thread  (Read 33979 times)
Betaphenylethylalamine
Rep: -8

Ignore
« Reply #510 on: April 16, 2017, 02:21:14 PM »

they tabled the legislation for legalization yesterday so all last week the cops were going off tryna snatch shit all over the place it seems

Yep, this. I basically had RCMP attempt to raid me. Apperently I had numerous complaints of trafficking, so they came in with a warrant and we're sadly mistaken.

Nice cops though. I do that own a scale, but I'd guess I was in possession of about half ounce, and clearly wasn't selling. After they realized that they were cool, even had a chat and some tea.

My guess is this bitch that lives down the street, she calls the cops on everyone for little to no reason.

Anyhow, it was disturbing how easily they obtained a search warrant with heresay and zero evidence of any wrongdoing
Tracer
Rep: -65336

Ignore
« Reply #511 on: April 16, 2017, 02:41:58 PM »

Police are just as upset about this. Basically no one knows what's going on and it's going to stay like that for a long time. Bud is not even de-criminalized but will be for sale to everyone over 18 next year. Police have every right to be furious, they are forced to uphold a law in limbo. I wish Canada went the Uruguay route instead of the "think of the children" route, it would save everyone's time and energy.
Made In China
SLAP Pal
Rep: -54

Ignore
« Reply #512 on: April 16, 2017, 05:17:02 PM »

So I found a jar of weed that's from high school, so maybe like 4 or even 5 years old...

I should just throw it out right lol
Betaphenylethylalamine

Ignore
« Reply #513 on: April 16, 2017, 05:30:42 PM »

So I found a jar of weed that's from high school, so maybe like 4 or even 5 years old...

I would too smoke or use mouldy cannabis
Betaphenylethylalamine

Ignore
« Reply #514 on: April 16, 2017, 05:36:11 PM »

Police are just as upset about this. Basically no one knows what's going on and it's going to stay like that for a long time. Bud is not even de-criminalized but will be for sale to everyone over 18 next year. Police have every right to be furious, they are forced to uphold a law in limbo. I wish Canada went the Uruguay route instead of the "think of the children" route, it would save everyone's time and energy.

I have to agree with you. The way this is being rolled out is absurd.

One problem I have is it will be perfectly legal to pull over and detain anyone at anytime for whatever reason. What's the impaired aspect again? Like 5 nanograms.Huh So nobody that smokes cannabis or uses cannabis products can ever drive legally.

4 plants per household not to exceed 1 meter?Huh Hahahah wtf?

14 years maximum sentence for selling to a minor?Huh

Only good thing about this is Trudeau basically listed himself from a second term.

Bad thing is it's Canada, and whomever replaces him will probably be even worse

perverted super otaku!
SLAP Pal
Rep: -194
"Needless to say, I had the last laugh."

Ignore
« Reply #515 on: April 16, 2017, 05:46:59 PM »

You can get pretty fucked up respiratory infections from smoking moldy bud apparently. People do intentionally cure weed for years sometimes though, not sure about that long though I think more like the 2 year range is really getting up their. Personally unless it is some rare super exotic herb, then I would not really consider smoking it. I have no definitive answer , but I guess a fucked lung infection is worse than not having weed or whatever

JB
SLAP Pal
Rep: 371
Rusty Berrings Roll Forever

Ignore
« Reply #516 on: April 17, 2017, 07:30:51 AM »

in high school we found my buddies dads stash that was super old and dry. we pinched a little out of his bag and got high as fuck. i say go for it.

kind of funny story. same friends younger brother got busted with some weed when he was about 16. i guess his dad was yelling at him and in the middle of it the brother goes out to the garage then comes back in the dads big bag of weed and calls dad a hypocrite. dad says "do you have any idea how old that is?" and brother says "like from when you were 16?" i dont know what happened of the whole situation, but i always laugh when i think about it.
ill_Murray
SLAP Pal
Rep: 296

Ignore
« Reply #517 on: April 18, 2017, 12:32:15 PM »

THC degrades into CBN which is great for relaxing and sleep but it doesn't get you high. 
Betaphenylethylalamine

Ignore
« Reply #518 on: April 18, 2017, 12:46:35 PM »

THC degrades into CBN which is great for relaxing and sleep but it doesn't get you high. 

That's somewhat true, but not in this case.

That weed is mouldy as fuck. He's only asking for problems if he smokes it
Dos Mef
Rep: 1

Ignore
« Reply #519 on: April 19, 2017, 12:04:42 AM »

Speaking of finding parental stashes...

I first moved out of my parent's house before I was even 18 but when I was about 25 or so I found myself back there for a few months. One morning I was in the basement looking for something to write with when I opened up the bottom desk drawer and found my dad's weed and a shitty wooden pipe. The weed was fucking terrible. I felt kind of sorry for my dad really. Wasn't really aware he was smoking, but if was, he should do better...

About a week later I came home super late from a party with a friend of mine who was also my main supplier of the dankest nugs available in rural Ohio. I remembered I had a glass bowl in my old room so I got that bad boy out and my buddy and I smoked out on the back porch. He left me a few grams as he was leaving. In my stoned/drunken haze I made some food and went to bed. I forgot that I had left my bowl and also the blue dream right on the kitchen table. When I woke up the next morning it was gone. My dad never said anything to me, but the next day I saw him sneaking in the back door with the bowl in his hand. I was glad that my dad was at least finally smoking good weed. One day I hope to smoke with my dad but that seems super unlikely. We live 3,000 miles apart currently. Last time I saw him I was pretty stoned the entire time but he's far too uptight around me to ever seem approachable.
Betaphenylethylalamine

Ignore
« Reply #520 on: April 19, 2017, 05:38:05 AM »

Speaking of finding parental stashes...

I first moved out of my parent's house before I was even 18 but when I was about 25 or so I found myself back there for a few months. One morning I was in the basement looking for something to write with when I opened up the bottom desk drawer and found my dad's weed and a shitty wooden pipe. The weed was fucking terrible. I felt kind of sorry for my dad really. Wasn't really aware he was smoking, but if was, he should do better...

About a week later I came home super late from a party with a friend of mine who was also my main supplier of the dankest nugs available in rural Ohio. I remembered I had a glass bowl in my old room so I got that bad boy out and my buddy and I smoked out on the back porch. He left me a few grams as he was leaving. In my stoned/drunken haze I made some food and went to bed. I forgot that I had left my bowl and also the blue dream right on the kitchen table. When I woke up the next morning it was gone. My dad never said anything to me, but the next day I saw him sneaking in the back door with the bowl in his hand. I was glad that my dad was at least finally smoking good weed. One day I hope to smoke with my dad but that seems super unlikely. We live 3,000 miles apart currently. Last time I saw him I was pretty stoned the entire time but he's far too uptight around me to ever seem approachable.

Hahaha that's sick!

I smoke with my mom on occasion, she always has really good bud. Never my dad though, he's hardcore anti drug of any sort.

Also, my mom stoned is fuckin hilarious. She brings up the most random shit ever
Tracer
Rep: -65336

Ignore
« Reply #521 on: April 19, 2017, 04:16:11 PM »

4 hours

I
T
S

G
O
I
N
G

O
F
F

Grin Cheesy Grin

handsclapanin
Rep: 92

Ignore
« Reply #522 on: April 20, 2017, 07:56:42 AM »

Abyss1
SLAP Pal
Rep: -12

Ignore
« Reply #523 on: April 20, 2017, 08:15:22 AM »

Made a bunch of pot cookies this morning  Cool
Betaphenylethylalamine

Ignore
« Reply #524 on: April 20, 2017, 09:17:21 AM »

Recipe?

Happy 420
Abyss1
SLAP Pal

Ignore
« Reply #525 on: April 20, 2017, 09:43:18 AM »

Recipe?

Happy 420

Just some pot butter and snicker doodle cookies you bake...just dabbed the pot butter all over the cookie dough and baked them till golden brown/ green ...at work now, but as soon as 420 hits im eating 4
johnes
Rep: 22

Ignore
« Reply #526 on: April 20, 2017, 10:03:12 AM »

Woke up with a sore throat this morning so i cant really comfortably smoke but, I have a nice size firecracker in the oven. I'll be blazed in the coming hours.

Not sure if posted before, but the super easy recipe is here. I used 2.5 gs instead of .5 though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-5a12uIE6E
Betaphenylethylalamine

Ignore
« Reply #527 on: April 20, 2017, 12:30:55 PM »

Woke up with a sore throat this morning so i cant really comfortably smoke but, I have a nice size firecracker in the oven. I'll be blazed in the coming hours.

Not sure if posted before, but the super easy recipe is here. I used 2.5 gs instead of .5 though.

Holy shit that's ghetto lol

Monty Burns
SLAP Pal
Rep: -300
Release the hounds

Ignore
« Reply #528 on: April 20, 2017, 01:00:22 PM »

Never understood why you guys celebrate Hitlers birthday by smoking weed and partying

you guys are fucked up
Abyss1
SLAP Pal

Ignore
« Reply #529 on: April 20, 2017, 01:04:29 PM »

Never understood why you guys celebrate Hitlers birthday by smoking weed and partying

you guys are fucked up

lol ...ganja has been around longer than Hitler

...awaits False equivalency arguments
Betaphenylethylalamine

Ignore
« Reply #530 on: April 20, 2017, 01:17:52 PM »

you guys are fucked up

Pakis make some wicked hash, you'd know that if your country wasn't so damn suppressive

johnes

Ignore
« Reply #531 on: April 20, 2017, 02:28:17 PM »

It's legit though, i'm blazed and still have have a third left to eat. My throat and cough have still been getting worse all day but im at least feeling half good.
yeh

« Reply #532 on: April 20, 2017, 03:08:35 PM »

I couldn't wait for today! I smoke weed everyday but its 420! Wow!

Betaphenylethylalamine

Ignore
« Reply #533 on: April 20, 2017, 03:21:28 PM »

It's legit though, i'm blazed and still have have a third left to eat. My throat and cough have still been getting worse all day but im at least feeling half good.

Nice! Im gonna try it. Only edibles I've made /bought thus far are caremels. Shits potent as fuck. Oh and cannabis infused coconut oil
Pabst
SLAP Pal
Rep: 123
USA

Ignore
« Reply #534 on: April 20, 2017, 08:20:27 PM »

Nice! Im gonna try it. Only edibles I've made /bought thus far are caremels. Shits potent as fuck. Oh and cannabis infused coconut oil

Cheeba chews are the shit! Fuck yes!
Dr-Feelgood
Rep: -4

Ignore
« Reply #535 on: April 20, 2017, 08:53:46 PM »

i blazed earlier, felt like i was starting to sober up but then realised it took me like 10 minutes to read this page and remember what i wanted to say, i already forget so happy 420!

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up
Mark Renton
Rep: 28

Ignore
« Reply #536 on: April 21, 2017, 05:03:58 AM »

I've been occasionally around weed forever, nowadays I have way more free time so I've been smoking every day after dinner, like a couple of baby joints (I'm a #pussy).
I used to smoke cigs and quit years ago, so I mix them with weed since I don't like to get wasted and plain cigs are gross and stupid.. I just like the act of smoking and getting just a little buzzed I think.
I just wanted to know what you use instead of tobacco, if you do, so I'd get rid of nicotine.
Betaphenylethylalamine

Ignore
« Reply #537 on: April 21, 2017, 08:09:21 AM »

I've been occasionally around weed forever, nowadays I have way more free time so I've been smoking every day after dinner, like a couple of baby joints (I'm a #pussy).
I used to smoke cigs and quit years ago, so I mix them with weed since I don't like to get wasted and plain cigs are gross and stupid.. I just like the act of smoking and getting just a little buzzed I think.
I just wanted to know what you use instead of tobacco, if you do, so I'd get rid of nicotine.

Cannabis.
johnes

Ignore
« Reply #538 on: April 21, 2017, 10:37:46 AM »

I like to drizzle a little coconut oil over the nutella before i lay down the weed, for better thc absorption.
half a g can still be strong, from what you have said about your tolerance, eating half the cracker could still be enough to give you that good edible high.
Betaphenylethylalamine

Ignore
« Reply #539 on: April 21, 2017, 11:41:05 AM »

Thanks! I always start low and increase. The edible high can be pretty fuckin intense

I'll start with half a g, eat a 1/4 and wait before I eat more
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19

Jump to: