Facebook Twitter MySpace YouTube

Forum Search   Advanced Search
September 21, 2017, 02:28:37 AM
Welcome, Guest.
Please login above or register.
News: OIAM!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: well, its official (not appleyard)  (Read 16933 times)
camel filters
SLAP Pal
Rep: 259

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: October 08, 2010, 09:28:15 PM »

at 900 plus posts, threads like these are like gas stations along my long and winding road to becoming a PAL. i love you all.
my first 2 years of college have been impressive. Can you say the same?
kazbenson
Rep: -271

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: October 08, 2010, 09:34:26 PM »

Im still not sure if that flip thing was directed at appleyard or just all those people in general.

i just noticed daveed is wearing the most obnoxious ring ever. I'm starting to hate him again.
me too
koston's career isn't based on the site...
dude
SLAP Pal
Rep: 4

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: October 08, 2010, 09:43:24 PM »

i agree completely with the new flip ad "fuck retirement homes" which exactly what element is for appleyard. a nice place to quietly relax and do some chill battle commanders or whatever as he coasts his way to retirement. fuck him.

Let me guess... you're still living with your parents, right?

What he actually said in that interview was that he loves skating so much he doesn't want to get hurt doing a bunch of carcass tossing. He's older now & has to choose his battles more. He also said that he's realized he likes nice stuff and is starting to get that if he doesn't make some wise money choices now, he's gonna end up working some job he hates after skating is over for him.

This is called wisdom and maturity.

Your post indicates that you're a long way from either.

wisdom and maturity?

thats called "the great north american way". its not about wisdom or maturity or any of that shit. he explains how he never wants to work a day in his life and will do anything to keep it that way i.e. he's fuckin lazy and never developped a proper work ethic. like i said before he woke up one day, realised that "oh shit i skate for a team that still expects gnarly shit from their riders, well that's cool i will just say "im unhappy" and move to a team where they could care about what i put out, as long as i sell boards (which i will)".

and dont give me any of this "pick your battles shit". reynolds need to beat the fuck outta of appleyard. the guy runs his own board company, HAS A FAMILY and puts out video parts that set the bar for street skating higher and higher. and here's appleyard (who's younger than reynolds) realising his timex isnt a rolex and BMW 3-series isnt a 7series. its all about getting as much money and doing as little as possible. again, fuck him.

oh and as for living with my parents, when i graduated from high school last year i moved to berlin, and currently live here, so go fuck yourself you stupid fuck.
Bubblegum Tate
SLAP Pal
Rep: -1012
Slap's Resident Sneakerhead

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: October 08, 2010, 10:24:17 PM »

Im still not sure if that flip thing was directed at appleyard or just all those people in general.

i just noticed daveed is wearing the most obnoxious ring ever. I'm starting to hate him again.
me too
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me
Cold Pizza

« Reply #94 on: October 08, 2010, 10:31:53 PM »

Wait, they can show the finger but not asshole in text?  Someone is getting demoted in the editing dept.
Brown Thunder
SLAP Pal
Rep: -68

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: October 08, 2010, 11:39:47 PM »

Wait, they can show the finger but not asshole in text?  Someone is getting demoted in the editing dept.
Monty Burns
SLAP Pal
Rep: -316
Release the hounds

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: October 09, 2010, 12:06:30 AM »

Whats the "# "for ?   isnt that one letter too much ?

@$$#Hole
Ass ? Hole 

or am I just being dumb ?
Bubblegum Tate
SLAP Pal
Rep: -1012
Slap's Resident Sneakerhead

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: October 09, 2010, 12:08:15 AM »

Whats the "# "for ?   isnt that one letter too much ?

@$$#Hole
Ass ? Hole 

or am I just being dumb ?

I think they're telling us that were #1
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me
EmilioBestevez
Rep: 41

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: October 09, 2010, 12:58:35 AM »

i agree completely with the new flip ad "fuck retirement homes" which exactly what element is for appleyard. a nice place to quietly relax and do some chill battle commanders or whatever as he coasts his way to retirement. fuck him.

What he actually said in that interview was that he loves skating so much he doesn't want to get hurt doing a bunch of carcass tossing. He's older now & has to choose his battles more. He also said that he's realized he likes nice stuff and is starting to get that if he doesn't make some wise money choices now, he's gonna end up working some job he hates after skating is over for him.

i.e. he's fuckin lazy and never developped a proper work ethic.

how many covers has appleyard had?  It looks like within his profession he's had great work ethic.  It's not an accident that his name is worth so much.....and how is Flip not corporate???  You don't think they have corporate guys pulling their strings??...taking a once legitimate company and reducing it to shit by marketing it to kids (making the same mistake Blind did).  XTREMELY SORRY HAD A SOUNDTRACK CD!!! BY A SHITTY ELECTRONICA ARTIST!!!  I'd say that's pretty fucking corporate.  The only real difference between the two companies is one has WAY more money than the other.
Buddy G

« Reply #99 on: October 09, 2010, 01:51:03 AM »

flip is embarrassing.

Stanley Hol
Rep: -9

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: October 09, 2010, 03:46:06 AM »

Looks like Element is cleaning up their team and Appleyard is a nice touch. 

Rowley will always be one of my favorites but that 'message from the Flip family' should of been one of thanks for Appleyards 9+ years of service, not a childish stunt like that was posted.  The lack of support on here for that proves it was flop.  Massive shame for them. 
Real Life.
Macs T

« Reply #101 on: October 09, 2010, 05:54:23 AM »

wooooow
how are these dudes supposed to hate.
fuck flip, fuck geoff and david.
its not like flip is some underground fucking board company.
and they both ride for volcom.
this is fucking stupid
Luke Freccero
Rep: -25

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: October 09, 2010, 06:16:40 AM »

ya and evan smith will probably be taken AM in no time, hes gettin flowed by them right now and hes way too good to not be full on yet
j....soy.....
SLAP Pal
Rep: 607

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: October 09, 2010, 07:00:55 AM »

those boards look like consolidated knock offs....
Toivo
Rep: -14

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: October 09, 2010, 07:18:04 AM »

well its official flip is now a sinking ship.
scorpion1001
SLAP Pal
Rep: 41
All Hail Carroll

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: October 09, 2010, 07:50:54 AM »

Why is Bam considered an icon? discuss.
its a fucking icon for element, he filled that shit with money
imagine if he would have stayed at toy machine.... templeton would be swimming (of course naked) on money
i lol'd

ChildoftheGhetto
SLAP Pal
Rep: -1320
Nathaniel Turner with a burner

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: October 09, 2010, 07:53:03 AM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I find it hilarious that it's ok for appleyard to want to have more money, but not ok for p rod.

few123456789

« Reply #107 on: October 09, 2010, 08:04:57 AM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I find it hilarious that it's ok for appleyard to want to have more money, but not ok for p rod.

Agreed.

Also, fuck anyone hating on Bam. 
heckler
SLAP Pal
Rep: 625

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: October 09, 2010, 08:09:24 AM »

I'm enjoying all of the drama this team change has caused. If element comes out with a deck making fun of flip, I will buy one.
liver knees
Rep: -4

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: October 09, 2010, 08:27:21 AM »

wisdom and maturity?

thats called "the great north american way". its not about wisdom or maturity or any of that shit. he explains how he never wants to work a day in his life and will do anything to keep it that way i.e. he's fuckin lazy and never developped a proper work ethic. like i said before he woke up one day, realised that "oh shit i skate for a team that still expects gnarly shit from their riders, well that's cool i will just say "im unhappy" and move to a team where they could care about what i put out, as long as i sell boards (which i will)".

and dont give me any of this "pick your battles shit". reynolds need to beat the fuck outta of appleyard. the guy runs his own board company, HAS A FAMILY and puts out video parts that set the bar for street skating higher and higher. and here's appleyard (who's younger than reynolds) realising his timex isnt a rolex and BMW 3-series isnt a 7series. its all about getting as much money and doing as little as possible. again, fuck him.

oh and as for living with my parents, when i graduated from high school last year i moved to berlin, and currently live here, so go fuck yourself you stupid fuck.

The fact that he's a talented skateboarder shouldn't mean that he has to put out x amount of footage to please you and his peers, he can do whatever he likes.
Slap: A place where people go to moan about what skateboard companies do to make money.
sleepypancakes
SLAP Pal
Rep: 175

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: October 09, 2010, 09:04:16 AM »

I'm enjoying all of the drama this team change has caused. If element comes out with a deck making fun of flip, I will buy one.
brazillionaire
Rep: 10

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: October 09, 2010, 09:08:51 AM »

flip is embarrassing.

ok, this flip move does seem childish and shit, but more embarrassing is appleyard's atittude!

what kind of man says things like "i can't stand working"?

Who da fuck are you, man?... a fuckin eunuch?
bandini

« Reply #112 on: October 09, 2010, 09:25:48 AM »

As I suspected, you've barely been on your own at all. Your attitude is pretty typical of teenagers. 

In another 15 years, when you start realizing that your body isn't going to hold up as well as Reynolds and that a shitty, mind-numbing job is likely in your future, you might decide it's a good idea to sock away some dollars for doing what you love. If you're lucky enough to even be in that situation, which is unlikely.

You might also realize that taking care of yourself and your family is more important than pleasing fools on message boards who barely have their mother's tit out of their mouth.
slappyslap
Rep: -29

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: October 09, 2010, 09:46:32 AM »

Flip is to HardCore for me
popsiclesandskatin
SLAP Pal
Rep: -15

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: October 09, 2010, 10:17:11 AM »

its cool that their not for sale attitude is for sale.
i also like that appleyards new element boards look like the older boards element used to make.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 10:43:29 AM by popsiclesandskatin » Logged
gutterhead.
SLAP Pal
Rep: -16

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: October 09, 2010, 10:31:02 AM »

The amount of spelling and grammar errors in this thread is giving me a headache.
tatertots
Rep: -6

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: October 09, 2010, 11:03:35 AM »

regardless of how much of a pile appleyard is element is getting hard to hate
kellen

« Reply #117 on: October 09, 2010, 12:00:26 PM »

regardless of how much of a pile appleyard is element is getting hard to hate

Yeah, gotta agree with you.  Their team is pretty sick now.  Flip is acting immature, they should've thanked Mark for what he helped to for their company in the past.
slappyslap
Rep: -29

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: October 09, 2010, 12:03:48 PM »

I feel bad for flip
I wonder what they were thinking when they took the picture
BriDen

« Reply #119 on: October 09, 2010, 12:17:12 PM »

I feel bad for flip
I wonder what they were thinking when they took the picture

I think the look on David's face says it all.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Jump to: