Facebook Twitter MySpace YouTube

Forum Search   Advanced Search
August 27, 2015, 02:38:05 PM
Welcome, Guest.
Please login above or register.
News: OIAM!

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 51

Author Topic: One In A Million NYC  (Read 105008 times)
apad88

« Reply #1050 on: March 23, 2012, 11:43:05 PM »

Lurker Lou is the truth. I love how you silly bastards wanna put blame on him for this trainwreck...now that you know what he looks like, go ahead and talk shit face to face if you're ever in NYC. I mean, just as long as you have a good dental plan that is...

TEAM LOU.

dick rider
BuddyPal
SLAP Pal
Rep: 108

Ignore
« Reply #1051 on: March 24, 2012, 05:57:47 AM »

Lurker Lou is the truth. I love how you silly bastards wanna put blame on him for this trainwreck...now that you know what he looks like, go ahead and talk shit face to face if you're ever in NYC. I mean, just as long as you have a good dental plan that is...

TEAM LOU.

if youre gonna dick ride him so hard, at least wear a condom and be safe
. And don't you ever "lol" twice in the same sentence again.
ian lowe
SLAP Pal
Rep: 7

Ignore
« Reply #1052 on: March 24, 2012, 08:14:13 AM »

TEAM LOU.

yeah, violence is pretty sick i guess
dadbald.tumblr.com
HATE!
Administrator
SLAP Pal
Rep: 910

« Reply #1053 on: March 24, 2012, 08:34:45 AM »

I have nothing against Lou, at all, and would never want to fight him. 

That being said, I totally know how to fight him since I am dude who can harvest a majestic beard myself. (see Fig. 1)

(Fig. 1)

All you have to do is get a handful of beard.  That is an unbelievable amount of pain.  For you ladyfaces- pull out an eyebrow or a nosehair and imagine that all over your face.  While Lou is definitely going for the righteous sea captain look, he's totally left his face open for a beardal assault.  I once defeated a hobo outside a tattoo shop with a beardgrab to hot coffee to the face.

floop
SLAP Pal
Rep: 8
the things I do for my fucking friends!

Ignore
« Reply #1054 on: March 24, 2012, 09:00:52 AM »

TEAM LOU.

it might be hard to identify him in the East Village where 1 out of every 3 guys is sporting the bald head / amish beard look
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."
Ronald Wilson Reagan
SLAP Pal
Rep: -269
I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.

Ignore
« Reply #1055 on: March 24, 2012, 09:53:44 AM »

TEAM LOU.

New Yorkers are so fucking lame. So the dude who can't even focus a fucking board is going to kick my ass? I'm shaking in my boots. Nobody forced this dude to be part of this. Its funny, because before this, all the NY/east coast posters made predictions about how much more hardcore it would be, and about how nobody would be able to skate the spots at all. So far nobody has had trouble skating the city and the "underground" dudes are just fame whoring the shit out of themselves.
Its an embarrassment to east coast skaters more than it is to SLAP.
victor333

« Reply #1056 on: March 24, 2012, 10:30:00 AM »

I have nothing against Lou, at all, and would never want to fight him. 

That being said, I totally know how to fight him since I am dude who can harvest a majestic beard myself. (see Fig. 1)

(Fig. 1)

All you have to do is get a handful of beard.  That is an unbelievable amount of pain.  For you ladyfaces- pull out an eyebrow or a nosehair and imagine that all over your face.  While Lou is definitely going for the righteous sea captain look, he's totally left his face open for a beardal assault.  I once defeated a hobo outside a tattoo shop with a beardgrab to hot coffee to the face.

This post made me laugh

and you are a burly man, sir
Donkey Lips
SLAP Pal
Rep: 616
has anyone seen sponge harris?

Ignore
« Reply #1057 on: March 24, 2012, 11:08:58 AM »

TEAM LOU.

New Yorkers are so fucking lame. So the dude who can't even focus a fucking board is going to kick my ass? I'm shaking in my boots. Nobody forced this dude to be part of this. Its funny, because before this, all the NY/east coast posters made predictions about how much more hardcore it would be, and about how nobody would be able to skate the spots at all. So far nobody has had trouble skating the city and the "underground" dudes are just fame whoring the shit out of themselves.
Its an embarrassment to east coast skaters more than it is to SLAP.

Oh, you!
AWFUL WAFFLE
teets
Rep: -23

Ignore
« Reply #1058 on: March 24, 2012, 12:36:16 PM »

1) condoms are for fags
2) you kids need a new hobby
3) theres no gold behind our currency
4) Geraldo needs to be shot
5) thanks for the beard-pulling tip
Babe.
Fam.
Brent212
Rep: -6

Ignore
« Reply #1059 on: March 24, 2012, 02:52:56 PM »

Brent212- I've seen you drunk.  Your first time even drinking was on your 24th birthday and you drank 4 Smirnoff Ices, went to the bathroom, shit your pants and passed out with the door locked.

It was 2 smirnoffs and 2 mike's hard lemonades. Those things are rough. To be fair, I only shit my pants because I was busy yacking in the toilet.
HATE!
Administrator
SLAP Pal

« Reply #1060 on: March 24, 2012, 06:17:56 PM »

Brent212- I've seen you drunk.  Your first time even drinking was on your 24th birthday and you drank 4 Smirnoff Ices, went to the bathroom, shit your pants and passed out with the door locked.

It was 2 smirnoffs and 2 mike's hard lemonades. Those things are rough. To be fair, I only shit my pants because I was busy yacking in the toilet.

I told you not to mix drinks.  They're very different beverages and you should have learned from the Zima Fiasco of '97.
Beer Keg Peg Leg
SLAP Pal
Rep: 316

Ignore
« Reply #1061 on: March 25, 2012, 04:17:17 AM »

Did he say he had drank TWENTY beers?  I'm fucked after about eight.  Unreal.
pussy

i bet you drink this

you know that light beer doesn't mean it has less alcohol right? fucking dumbass
HATE!
Administrator
SLAP Pal

« Reply #1062 on: March 25, 2012, 04:35:47 AM »

Any beer that has the word "Ice" in it's name is basically a coded message telling you that you're going to have a bitchin' case of the beer shits the next day.
floop
SLAP Pal
Rep: 8
the things I do for my fucking friends!

Ignore
« Reply #1063 on: March 25, 2012, 07:49:26 AM »

pussy

i bet you drink this

you know that light beer doesn't mean it has less alcohol right? fucking dumbass

actually it does
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."
Wall of Nausea
Rep: -52

Ignore
« Reply #1064 on: March 25, 2012, 09:02:42 AM »

Those are deuce deuce's not 40's. So he has 22 ounces in each hand equaling a whopping 44 ounces total. if you're gonna be a beer drinking tough guy or whatever the fuck this dink is going for, at least do it right and use pints/fifths of 151 taped in each hand. Then go smack your head on the ground imitating TAZ from the Looney Tunes with a bowler hat on which he won on e-bay from the set of Benny and Joon.

basically this kid is your typical post 2005 skateboard faggot coming from "cool" school.

Backwoods Dumplin' Kid has my vote over the aforementioned tool shed.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 09:08:42 AM by Wall of Nausea » Logged
Brent212
Rep: -6

Ignore
« Reply #1065 on: March 25, 2012, 11:25:44 AM »

pussy

i bet you drink this

actually it does

eh, in general yeah, but not as much as most people assume, and then there are plenty of beers that aren't considered light at all, like guiness, that have less alcohol than a coors light.

Wall of Nausea

Ignore
« Reply #1066 on: March 25, 2012, 11:49:22 AM »

pussy

i bet you drink this

actually it does

eh, in general yeah, but not as much as most people assume, and then there are plenty of beers that aren't considered light at all, like guiness, that have less alcohol than a coors light.

well ale and lager are different things. comparing an ale (guinness) to a lager (coors) is an apples and oranges debate.

if the argument is higher alcohol content makes you more of a man than start drinking everclear/moonshine/151/high calibrated spirits and die uber fast. real cool.
HATE!
Administrator
SLAP Pal

« Reply #1067 on: March 25, 2012, 11:53:05 AM »

I nearly got in a fight once when this drunk dude kept telling us how high his tolerance was and I got tired of him interrupting and said, "Awesome, so you spend more money than us and are way fatter."

Whoo buddy, he got PISSED.
ThirtyYearsYoung

« Reply #1068 on: March 25, 2012, 11:58:48 AM »

You guys arguing about the alcohol content of Coors Light realize that it says ALC 4.5% VOL right on the can in the pic posted, don't you?
Eschaton
SLAP Pal
Rep: -46
D?ner Macht Sch?ner

Ignore
« Reply #1069 on: March 25, 2012, 02:02:01 PM »

Yuengling is pretty good.
baconeggandcheese
Rep: 40

Ignore
« Reply #1070 on: March 25, 2012, 02:07:15 PM »

pussy

i bet you drink this

actually it does

well ale and lager are different things. comparing an ale (guinness) to a lager (coors) is an apples and oranges debate.

if the argument is higher alcohol content makes you more of a man than start drinking everclear/moonshine/151/high calibrated spirits and die uber fast. real cool.

you can't seriously be trying to call someone out by calling a guinness an ale...seriously dude come on, tell me your kidding.
I actually did hit another skater in the face with my shoe once at a demo doing a shoes fly off kickflip but he was cool with it.
Eschaton
SLAP Pal
Rep: -46
D?ner Macht Sch?ner

Ignore
« Reply #1071 on: March 25, 2012, 02:29:22 PM »

That's true, Guinness is a stout. 
velocirapedher
Rep: -12
Get fingered!

Ignore
« Reply #1072 on: March 25, 2012, 03:38:02 PM »

well you use ale malts for stouts so he is right technically... you dont have to ferment at cooled temperatures like with a lager malts. btw brewing is a good pass time if your an underage alcoholic like yours truly.
Wall of Nausea

Ignore
« Reply #1073 on: March 25, 2012, 06:02:46 PM »

Did he say he had drank TWENTY beers?  I'm fucked after about eight.  Unreal.
pussy

i bet you drink this

actually it does

you can't seriously be trying to call someone out by calling a guinness an ale...seriously dude come on, tell me your kidding.

wasn't calling the dude out, just stating that they are different and yes guinness is a stout which is an ale. we're not talking quantum physics, friends. but if you wanna fightaboutit...

buuuuurned...

go put your sheep dog lookin' dick back in the hamster cage you keep it in, ewok looking fuck face.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 06:04:34 PM by Wall of Nausea » Logged
Canuck
SLAP Pal
Rep: 327

Ignore
« Reply #1074 on: March 25, 2012, 06:37:08 PM »

That southern kid deserves this so bad, his hometown is probably so economically depressed.
Mr. Fink
Rep: 46

Ignore
« Reply #1075 on: March 25, 2012, 07:04:24 PM »

I prefer a good Sheboygan lager.
victor333

« Reply #1076 on: March 25, 2012, 07:48:51 PM »

Beer is so 'meh' to me. It really is an acquired taste.

I prefer wine or liquor
The Twilight Zone

« Reply #1077 on: March 26, 2012, 08:26:54 AM »

go put your sheep dog lookin' dick back in the hamster cage you keep it in, ewok looking fuck face.

hahahahahaha
teets
Rep: -23

Ignore
« Reply #1078 on: March 26, 2012, 04:40:01 PM »

http://quartersnacks.com/2012/03/too-warm-for-the-internet/

Cant wait to read the interview with Lurker Lou, hopefully will shed some light on how mis-guided your hate really is regarding him and the others involved in OIAM sans Alex Klien...
Babe.
Fam.
tb303
Rep: -98
acid drop

Ignore
« Reply #1079 on: March 26, 2012, 09:26:42 PM »

you remind me of the dwarf that won some acting award Peter Dinklage

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 51

Jump to: