Facebook Twitter MySpace YouTube

Forum Search   Advanced Search
October 23, 2014, 05:05:33 AM
Welcome, Guest.
Please login above or register.
News: OIAM!

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 51

Author Topic: One In A Million NYC  (Read 90253 times)
cobo
Rep: 1

Ignore
« Reply #1290 on: April 11, 2012, 06:58:13 PM »

In the last OIAM no one got eliminated until the 16th show out of 18...
Ronald Wilson Reagan
SLAP Pal
Rep: -142
I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.

Ignore
« Reply #1291 on: April 11, 2012, 07:15:00 PM »

They probably are gonna spread the rest of the skating out to other episodes. there are no more challenges or eliminations, which made up 2 of every 3 episodes. Even apart from the lameness of the show, the production itself is terrible. Billy rohan and cardiel there at the beginning of the show, then gone for so long, then back with no explanation. Also the pizza challenge looked fucking awful, were they just skating around the block?didn't explain shit. Also it was obvious finucan was talking to the cameraman at the end, not to another contestant. Alex klein and the editors must be confident that everyone watching is a fucking moron if they are editing obvious lie's like that.
One episode left.
Grubby Mits
SLAP Pal
Rep: -76
kim you need to leave him

Ignore
« Reply #1292 on: April 12, 2012, 02:41:25 AM »

SwiftFootedBird

« Reply #1293 on: April 12, 2012, 03:07:09 AM »

You guys didn't get the obvious fact that when Cardiel was saying "Sometimes you have to do things you don't want to do", he was referring to himself at that very moment.

perfect

this. so much. please.

and if the one saying Ruben was too much of a dick rider was right, Dean's the new Ruben.
Ronald Wilson Reagan
SLAP Pal

Ignore
« Reply #1294 on: April 12, 2012, 10:28:04 AM »

I feel like Dean was in his own world and didn't even realize the rebellion going on around him. Joseph Dipping out and filming himself drinking a 6 pack on the corner was easily the greatest thing of the show so far. I actually expected not to like him at first too, but that move seals my full approval of him.
foureyedjim
SLAP Pal
Rep: 75

Ignore
« Reply #1295 on: April 12, 2012, 12:12:44 PM »

I feel like Dean was in his own world and didn't even realize the rebellion going on around him. Joseph Dipping out and filming himself drinking a 6 pack on the corner was easily the greatest thing of the show so far. I actually expected not to like him at first too, but that move seals my full approval of him.

the kid is like, sponsored by rip stick.  I think he's just open to anything haha
mandibleclaw
SLAP Pal
Rep: 426
"RIP to myself one day." -jereme rogers

Ignore
« Reply #1296 on: April 12, 2012, 12:47:09 PM »

You guys didn't get the obvious fact that when Cardiel was saying "Sometimes you have to do things you don't want to do", he was referring to himself at that very moment.

Didn't Alex have creative control over this shit show not Mountain Dew? If so it's not about doing bullshit for sponsor it's doing bullshit for a wannabe tv producer.

Mandible were the judges/guest pros really bummed the kids weren't into the challenges?

no.
We are a noble sport more noble than any other
mandibleclaw
SLAP Pal

Ignore
« Reply #1297 on: April 12, 2012, 12:55:43 PM »

always heard good things about Billy rohan , but every time he has a none skating clip he seems like such a cunt , or is it just me getting the wrong impression of him ?

it's possible he hates what he's doing just as much as the next guy, but is just better at acting like he doesn't (?)

he's just sort of a born entertainer i think, he just acts.

I'm kind of surprised Rohan was the one that dogged the kids so much. Wasn't he the first judge to quit based on how lame it was? Then he comes back and immediately sides with the producers/sponsors and calls the kids babies for not wanting to do unrelated challenges?

Stoked on Alex Conn, though. Team Corndog.

i think that might actually have been filmed the first day, billy was bummed and dipped after that first episode, i think that might have been prerecorded then.
foureyedjim
SLAP Pal
Rep: 75

Ignore
« Reply #1298 on: April 12, 2012, 01:37:26 PM »

always heard good things about Billy rohan , but every time he has a none skating clip he seems like such a cunt , or is it just me getting the wrong impression of him ?

it's possible he hates what he's doing just as much as the next guy, but is just better at acting like he doesn't (?)

I'm kind of surprised Rohan was the one that dogged the kids so much. Wasn't he the first judge to quit based on how lame it was? Then he comes back and immediately sides with the producers/sponsors and calls the kids babies for not wanting to do unrelated challenges?

i think that might actually have been filmed the first day, billy was bummed and dipped after that first episode, i think that might have been prerecorded then.

not even surprised anymore.
David
SLAP Pal
Rep: 26

Ignore
« Reply #1299 on: April 12, 2012, 04:03:06 PM »

Slap, you now have your drama. Enjoy.
McBrandt
Rep: -2

Ignore
« Reply #1300 on: April 12, 2012, 06:26:30 PM »

That could be, but Rohan was also at the judge's table in the last episode and stated "I know it's been a long week, you guys are tired and sore, blah blah... there won't be any more elminations and you guys can just skate these last few days." So, he had to have come back and filmed again, because he couldn't have said all that before they even knew a rebellion would happen.

victor333

« Reply #1301 on: April 12, 2012, 07:36:47 PM »

That could be, but Rohan was also at the judge's table in the last episode and stated "I know it's been a long week, you guys are tired and sore, blah blah... there won't be any more elminations and you guys can just skate these last few days." So, he had to have come back and filmed again, because he couldn't have said all that before they even knew a rebellion would happen.

illuminati
mandibleclaw
SLAP Pal

Ignore
« Reply #1302 on: April 12, 2012, 08:08:36 PM »

illuminati

no fun
Rep: 31

Ignore
« Reply #1303 on: April 12, 2012, 10:54:52 PM »

to think i was once stoked and shit, he put out

Put on a helmet and some pads and start doing some real shit.
gutterhead.
SLAP Pal
Rep: -18

Ignore
« Reply #1304 on: April 12, 2012, 11:36:05 PM »

the fuck you dig back three pages to quote me out of context for?

i said stoked on shit he put out
pica
SLAP Pal
Rep: 51

Ignore
« Reply #1305 on: April 14, 2012, 02:45:01 AM »

i told you it's a mock.
steenz

« Reply #1306 on: April 14, 2012, 07:19:19 AM »

i hope my nigga adam simoni wins
trannies and mannies
SLAP Pal
let me take you on a vacation.

Ignore
« Reply #1307 on: April 14, 2012, 08:44:35 AM »

Can someone explain the pizza delivery challenge?
The Twilight Zone

« Reply #1308 on: April 14, 2012, 10:18:07 AM »

trannies and mannies
SLAP Pal
let me take you on a vacation.

Ignore
« Reply #1309 on: April 14, 2012, 11:16:18 AM »

Well played.
cringe.
SLAP Pal
Rep: 406

Ignore
« Reply #1310 on: April 14, 2012, 11:34:24 AM »

house of vans is kamp krusty

this analogy even includes the uprising!
Brockman here can be mandible

(repost, first attempt photobucket removed)
BraveUlysses
SLAP Pal
Rep: 103
i'm tim

Ignore
« Reply #1311 on: April 14, 2012, 12:39:53 PM »

Anti-Hero deserves many gnars! This is one of the highlights of this thread for sure.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 12:41:32 PM by BraveUlysses » Logged
Ronald Wilson Reagan
SLAP Pal

Ignore
« Reply #1312 on: April 14, 2012, 01:16:10 PM »

Didn't Alex have creative control over this shit show not Mountain Dew? If so it's not about doing bullshit for sponsor it's doing bullshit for a wannabe tv producer.

Mandible were the judges/guest pros really bummed the kids weren't into the challenges?

no.
That's hillarious. Cardiel's cutaway was the funniest, so many quick cuts after 2-3 word phrases, it was like Homer Simpson going on that nightline show after he pulled the gummy venus de milo off the baby sitter's ass.
Somebody needs to photoshop the contestant's faces onto the kamp krusty pic.
curbzoverstairs
Rep: -3

Ignore
« Reply #1313 on: April 14, 2012, 05:04:58 PM »

tigh i rike
Mr. Fink
Rep: 33

Ignore
« Reply #1314 on: April 15, 2012, 05:37:13 PM »

tigh i rike

Is that right?
meathead genius

« Reply #1315 on: April 15, 2012, 11:37:39 PM »

I can't believe those faggots! These were probably the guys who didn't try in gym either. Pussies! All of them! Billy Rohan gets it, and so does John Cardiel. If a respected pro told me to race around the block so I could get hooked up with skate gear and all the dew I could pound I would do it. I would win too. I might enter next year if its as awesome and competitive as it was this year. Other years were boring, there was no reason for all of the episodes until they started kicking pussies off. This year they got it.
They kicked that chump Matt off on day one! Awesome! That was excitement. Learn how to ollie BRO. Now because those faggots whined he came back. This is why kids can't play dodgeball in gym class anymore. Everything was so awesome until these faggots decided they wouldn't play.
Gomez
SLAP Pal
Rep: -436

Ignore
« Reply #1316 on: April 15, 2012, 11:44:03 PM »

I can't believe those faggots! These were probably the guys who didn't try in gym either. Pussies! All of them! Billy Rohan gets it, and so does John Cardiel. If a respected pro told me to race around the block so I could get hooked up with skate gear and all the dew I could pound I would do it. I would win too. I might enter next year if its as awesome and competitive as it was this year. Other years were boring, there was no reason for all of the episodes until they started kicking pussies off. This year they got it.
They kicked that chump Matt off on day one! Awesome! That was excitement. Learn how to ollie BRO. Now because those faggots whined he came back. This is why kids can't play dodgeball in gym class anymore. Everything was so awesome until these faggots decided they wouldn't play.
not laugh out loud funny, but pretty good.
escapistfool
SLAP Pal
Rep: 0

Ignore
« Reply #1317 on: April 16, 2012, 12:08:52 AM »

I think that was like "let's laugh to make the poor guy feel good" kind of joke.
Skate Troll
Rep: -560
slap's resident psychopath

Ignore
« Reply #1318 on: April 16, 2012, 01:59:21 PM »

Anti-Hero deserves many gnars! This is one of the highlights of this thread for sure.

fuckin work of art
look I never said it was ok but chill man tis all cool just havin some fun.
Gomez
SLAP Pal
Rep: -436

Ignore
« Reply #1319 on: April 16, 2012, 04:32:02 PM »

I think that was like "let's laugh to make the poor guy feel good" kind of joke.
eh, there were some good parts. "... all the dew i could pound i would do it. i would win too." and "learn how to ollie BRO."
what clip is your sig from? 
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 51

Jump to: