Facebook Twitter MySpace YouTube

Forum Search   Advanced Search
October 22, 2014, 07:24:49 AM
Welcome, Guest.
Please login above or register.
News: OIAM!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Mango is on Welcome skates!  (Read 1990 times)
degobra
Rep: -1

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2012, 06:15:43 PM »

some of that intro had me krackin up, id like to go skate with those guys looks fuuun! way more fun that get tricks or die cali...
LOU.502
SLAP Pal
Rep: 46
rawr

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2012, 07:52:02 PM »

Chris Mango Milic "Can't Hardly Skate" part Small | Large

this part is pretty sick
"you'll get your jager"
"under the letter bitch, under the letter!"
 dollin love

im probably lying
sufodiv
Rep: -18

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2012, 08:00:47 PM »

Was hoping for a welcome street part but still stoked that he's on!
foureyedjim
SLAP Pal
Rep: 75

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2012, 08:15:09 PM »

some of that intro had me krackin up, id like to go skate with those guys looks fuuun! way more fun that get tricks or die cali...

I'm actually pretty content with my childhood skate rat friends though.  None of us were really into doing big stuff so we always ended up doing silly shit on our boards instead of getting to into filming and all that stuff.
macaroni
Rep: 0

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2012, 08:18:37 PM »

I'm actually pretty content with my childhood skate rat friends though.  None of us were really into doing big stuff so we always ended up doing silly shit on our boards instead of getting to into filming and all that stuff.

same here. except im still a child. weehoo!
degobra
Rep: -1

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2012, 09:38:06 PM »

same here. except im still a child. weehoo!

for sure i think everyone gets to that point in skating where just getting your group together and go dork around at spots, plus i learn tricks faster that way. damn i wana go skate now!
Pages: 1 [2]

Jump to: