Facebook Twitter MySpace YouTube

Forum Search   Advanced Search
November 26, 2014, 01:54:20 AM
Welcome, Guest.
Please login above or register.
News: OIAM!

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Dixon or Mariano?  (Read 6011 times)
finknoos
SLAP Pal
Rep: -180
Typos here there and everywhere

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: February 28, 2012, 04:32:51 AM »

d. castillo > j. grecs

fuccahammer.word.

GET THE FUCK OUT
waltercronkite
SLAP Pal
Rep: 22

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: February 28, 2012, 10:11:57 AM »

i think guy was just getting back into skating all the time for fully flared which is why the tricks are awesome but the style is off

guy's tricks in this years kotr were stylish and sick as fuck
Vid

« Reply #62 on: February 28, 2012, 10:26:33 AM »

REALLY DUDE??? THE SHIT IS ON A DIFRRENT LEVEL ALL TOGETHER. gUY MADE A STANCE FOR HIMSELF IN SKATEBOARDING THAT WAS ALWAYS PUSHING THE ENVELOPE...EVEN WHEN HE WAS ON THE PATH SHIT STILL MADE SENSE (THAT TOUR VIDEO WITH REYNOLDS...IS A GOOD EXAMPLE). DUDE'S ALWAYS MADE SKATEBOARDING LOOK FIRST NATURE.

tWUAN ON THE OTHER HAND HAS A AMAZING ABILITY TO MAKE BIG SHIT LOOK EASY AS HELL. I DONT THINK tWUAN CAN TOP THAT bAKER 3 PART. IT WAS ALL TIMING...!!!!!!!!!!! MAYBE THAT IS THE SIMILARITY IN THE TWO

BUT gUY FOR SURE IS THE BIGGER MAN...NO DISRESPECT TO tWUAN AT ALL... DUDE JUST IS JUST IN FOR THE LONG HALL NO DOUBT
!!!!!!!!tIMING!!!!!!!!!

HATE!
Administrator
SLAP Pal
Rep: 842

« Reply #63 on: February 28, 2012, 10:55:19 AM »

Are you from America?  You remind me of a dude who isn't from America but has lived here for about 15-20 years but hasn't really fully gotten the language.
SonictheHedgehog
Rep: -15

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: February 28, 2012, 11:08:07 AM »

They both had substance problems but there is one HUGE difference between their respective addictions:

Guy disappeared from the skate world. No coverage whatsoever and I'm pretty sure the Crailtap guys didn't even know where the fuck he was most of the time. He had a myth-like aura surrounding him during those junkie days.

Antwuan on the other hand has made a name for himself with his public antics. It doesn't help that he is acting like a fool in this tech generation where everyone has a digital camcorder on their phone that can capture any moment.
Ronald Wilson Reagan
SLAP Pal
Rep: -145
I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: February 28, 2012, 06:07:42 PM »

Do we even want him to come back? Mariano had the best style out, the dopest tricks out... now... well - ya's have seen his new shit

Yes, yes, yes! You robbed the words out off my mind. Mariano had beautiful style and tricks in Mouse, after his comeback he decided to drop both for some reason so his skating looks awkward style/trickwise. Plus i could not watch his Epicly Laterd because he is unable to build a sentence without "like" anymore. Such a shame.

We can forget about Dixon. Look at Greco, filmed insane stuff for Baker 2G. In a month or so. While peaking his smack addiction. Just shows that if you have an ounce of determination in your system, there are no limits for what you can do. Antwuan has had tons of time, opportunity and support, yet nada...
Are you kidding with the guy hate? seriously? Dude always has and always will be the best. His style is rad, and you can see aspects of how he skated back in video days in his skating today. Same dude, still pushing boundaries, still sick, just needed a decade off.

And Grecs filmed baker2g and then straight up fell off until he got sober, remember Ellington's part in Baker2g? He was too fucked up at the time to film it.

Mariano skated with the style of a grown ass man as a child. Mariano's style as an adult, to me, is nothing special. Skill-wise, he's one of the best to ever do it and anyone who disagrees should donate their brain to science so we can study late onset mental retardation.
Yeah, I disagree with the first part of your statement, but can live with it as long as you acknowledge his undeniable natural talent.
I just think of Guy's style as Guy's style, and have always loved it. It's kind of imperfect, but so natural and smooth.
mongomaestro
Rep: -41

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: February 28, 2012, 06:24:47 PM »

d. castillo > j. grecs

fuccahammer.word.

GET THE FUCK OUT

calm down son... and get back to countin stairs... 
LOU.502
SLAP Pal
Rep: 47
rawr

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: February 28, 2012, 06:48:33 PM »

d. castillo > j. grecs

fuccahammer.word.

GET THE FUCK OUT

calm down son... and get back to countin stairs... 
your dum

im probably lying
managuense
Rep: -27

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: February 28, 2012, 06:50:10 PM »

ive heard the little comeback story but exactly what drugs was guy on?
mongomaestro

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: February 28, 2012, 06:59:16 PM »

d. castillo > j. grecs

fuccahammer.word.

GET THE FUCK OUT

calm down son... and get back to countin stairs...? 
your dum

youre lying.

judging from your post, you probably cant count either though, so i apologize for striking your nerve sir...     Lips sealed     
ice nine
SLAP Pal
Rep: 316

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: February 28, 2012, 07:03:00 PM »

'Hammers' aren't that great, daniel castillo is fucking terrible though.

Mariano was on bath salts, crododil and took ambien sometimes. Probably crack too
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here
Bronson
SLAP Pal
Rep: 67

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: February 28, 2012, 11:42:52 PM »

Mariano was on bath salts, crododil and took ambien sometimes. Probably crack too
Whats the point of ambien? Its just weird.
iKobrakai
Rep: -594

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: February 29, 2012, 08:57:13 AM »

Hey! Nobody hates Guy, just saying than his style and trickselection does not appeal to me anymore. While Antwuan does not matter, there are enough good switch heelflipers nowdays anyway, no [krokodil*] tears there. Too bad about his regular heels though, not many people can do them that well.

*Mariano was unlikely on krokodil, a year and you will get an Oscar for Best Performance in every zombie movies:

Drug War's Finest: Krokodil - Cheap, Tainted Desomorphine Turning Junkies Into Zombies Small | Large
Fenzadill
SLAP Pal
Rep: 44
lemme get the 4 dollar one

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: February 29, 2012, 11:50:27 AM »

Hey! Nobody hates Guy, just saying than his style and trickselection does not appeal to me anymore. While Antwuan does not matter, there are enough good switch heelflipers nowdays anyway, no [krokodil*] tears there. Too bad about his regular heels though, not many people can do them that well.

*Mariano was unlikely on krokodil, a year and you will get an Oscar for Best Performance in every zombie movies:

Drug War's Finest: Krokodil - Cheap, Tainted Desomorphine Turning Junkies Into Zombies

They should just do a cold-water extract on those pills, you can get good and high on codeine itself.
managuense
Rep: -27

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: February 29, 2012, 01:23:38 PM »

Whats the point of ambien? Its just weird.
probly just to help come down off the other shit
iKobrakai

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: March 01, 2012, 01:15:53 AM »

Drug War's Finest: Krokodil - Cheap, Tainted Desomorphine Turning Junkies Into Zombies

They should just do a cold-water extract on those pills, you can get good and high on codeine itself.

Russian love them needles, and you cant inject codeine directly in your system. Plus the rush is what is wanted here because the drug only lasts an hour or so. Cold water extraction is great, if you want a long(er) lifespan. These guy are going 200 miles in the wrong lane, just cooking this garbage non-stop, day and night. According to doctors in other interviews, an average user will never surpass 2-3 years.  If that...
Fenzadill
SLAP Pal
Rep: 44
lemme get the 4 dollar one

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: March 01, 2012, 08:17:35 AM »

Russian love them needles, and you cant inject codeine directly in your system. Plus the rush is what is wanted here because the drug only lasts an hour or so. Cold water extraction is great, if you want a long(er) lifespan. These guy are going 200 miles in the wrong lane, just cooking this garbage non-stop, day and night. According to doctors in other interviews, an average user will never surpass 2-3 years.  If that...

I've done a lot of stupid, risky things to get high, but I couldn't imagine even the worst dope fiends I see in my city on a daily basis doing something like this.  Junkies take all kinds of fucked up risks, but cooking and shooting caustic, impure freebase to the point where you're skin flakes off is a whole new level of stupid.
nonstripedzebra
Rep: -5

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: March 03, 2012, 09:09:32 AM »

comparing dixon to mariano seems just wild to me i feel like guy kinda dissapeared like vanished from skating while antwuans only been to jail and back and for him to make a come back as great as guy if you could even consider it a come back, well i doubt that . Lets be honest its guy fricken mariano!
[/quote

exactly. in all honestly i hope that dixon can get his stuff together and be a solid pro again, but guy mariano is the best example of a skaters skater. their is no question that mariano's comeback was something skateboarding needed. not to mention that before his crash he had already some of the greatest parts ever seen something dixon has never done once. and also the fact that the lakai part looked like him in all his video parts. it looked like video days but grown up with some of the technicalities of mouse. lakais mariano part was a historic event dixon is just another pro. but with that said i hope i swallow these words and he comes back with some crazy shit with his lazy ass arms.
Ronald Wilson Reagan
SLAP Pal
Rep: -145
I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: March 03, 2012, 09:36:21 AM »

Hey! Nobody hates Guy, just saying than his style and trickselection does not appeal to me anymore.
so you don't like every trick known to be possible to humans, and some that don't even seem possible by humans? Because that's Guy's trick selection
iKobrakai

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2012, 12:44:29 PM »

Hey! Nobody hates Guy, just saying than his style and trickselection does not appeal to me anymore.
so you don't like every trick known to be possible to humans, and some that don't even seem possible by humans? Because that's Guy's trick selection

Gah, please...
joshua
Rep: 0

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: March 03, 2012, 07:16:45 PM »

Comparing Antwuan Dixon to Guy Mariano is... well its just so stupid I don't know what to think.
Punkisdead83
Rep: 0

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: March 03, 2012, 10:26:01 PM »

Still lol'ing at this thread
DerpyHooves

« Reply #82 on: March 03, 2012, 11:22:11 PM »

Antuwan better have something up his sleeve if his comeback will be as big as Guy's.
mongomaestro

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: March 04, 2012, 02:34:21 AM »

Antuwan better have something up his sleeve

another tat?  Grin
DerpyHooves

« Reply #84 on: March 04, 2012, 02:49:21 AM »

Antuwan better have something up his sleeve

another tat?  Grin

I saw what you did there... lol!
Pages: 1 2 [3]