Facebook Twitter MySpace YouTube

Forum Search   Advanced Search
September 18, 2014, 07:41:41 AM
Welcome, Guest.
Please login above or register.
News: OIAM!

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Pete Eldridge on Cliche!!!  (Read 6385 times)
sid vicious
Rep: -34

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2012, 09:40:34 PM »

CLICHE' POWER MOVE

good stuff.......pete & cliche'
BleachBeach
Rep: -5

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2012, 10:18:04 PM »

Pete skated really well at the Adidas demo in Melbourne a week or two ago. 
He was riding a Cliche board, but I just assumed he was borrowing a board from Lem Villemen.
I figured that he'd never bother leaving Mystery since he never bothered getting another board sponsor after Bootleg until Jamie Thomas dig his ass out of the gutter.  Loyalty.
BURRRPRINT
SLAP Pal
Rep: 43

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2012, 11:10:38 PM »

He was riding a Cliche board, but I just assumed he was borrowing a board from Lem Villemen.
I figured that he'd never bother leaving Mystery since he never bothered getting another board sponsor after Bootleg until Jamie Thomas dig his ass out of the gutter.  Loyalty.
This
apad88

« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2012, 11:48:57 PM »

Are you guys trying to underwhelm me? If so, good job. Those are some good tricks if it's still 1997

yet he's probably 100x better then you'll ever be. funny ain't it?
The Ghost of Lenny Kirk
SLAP Pal
Rep: -89

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2012, 11:50:56 PM »

Pete Eldridge is not an asshole.
Harem
SLAP Pal
Rep: 42

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2012, 12:47:56 AM »

I was surprised to see him skate transition with such style and ease. Never seen Pete skate like that in his footage.

Cliche is kind of eh. Blew it when getting rid of Cale Nuske. Bon Appetite Cliche was sick though.
+
GershonSweaty
Rep: -8

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2012, 03:01:19 AM »

I was surprised to see him skate transition with such style and ease. Never seen Pete skate like that in his footage.

Cliche is kind of eh. Blew it when getting rid of Cale Nuske. Bon Appetite Cliche was sick though.

Cake Nuske, didn't he just have one injury after another? Broken legs etc. Amazing style though proper Appleyard laid back vibe.
clamy
Rep: 27

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2012, 03:03:37 AM »

yeah, at least three knee reconstructions. he reminded me of appleyard, too. cliche went downhill after letting him go. least they still have lucas.
GershonSweaty
Rep: -8

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2012, 03:12:30 AM »

yeah, at least three knee reconstructions. he reminded me of appleyard, too. cliche went downhill after letting him go. least they still have lucas.

Damn shame, his part in Bon appetit was amazing. The fact they still have Javier Mendizabl on their roster is rad the guy absolutlely kills it. Plus JB and Brophy.
Lance
SLAP Pal
Rep: 549

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2012, 07:47:30 AM »

Doesn't matter where he goes, dudes skating speaks for itself, he can do whatever he wants.
Anyone else notice that Tony Parker is the Gino of basketball?
escapistfool
SLAP Pal
Rep: 0

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2012, 08:20:47 AM »

So.... ISUCK! give us the tidbits.
sfa
SLAP Pal
Rep: 82

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2012, 09:12:09 AM »

I know Cliche' has been looking for another guy but this surprises me, I think Pete was just borrowing a board if I had to guess.
I need a coffee
ice nine
SLAP Pal
Rep: 322

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2012, 09:15:54 AM »

Cliche shoulda stayed away from americans, they shoulda got youness and eniz and boserio too if aws isn't gonna do shit for them.
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here
MaryhillVibe
SLAP Pal
Rep: 112
gfm

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2012, 09:37:02 AM »

Cliche is kind of eh. Blew it when getting rid of Jan Kliewer. Bon Appetite Cliche was sick though.
Lance
SLAP Pal
Rep: 549

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2012, 09:42:26 AM »

I know Cliche' has been looking for another guy but this surprises me, I think Pete was just borrowing a board if I had to guess.
You should've sent your resume over...
Anyone else notice that Tony Parker is the Gino of basketball?
loggedinLurker

« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2012, 11:26:48 AM »

Cliche is kind of eh. Blew it when getting rid of Jan Kliewer. Bon Appetite Cliche was sick though.

Kliewer is on polar now, pretty cool huh. It was posted earlier today on the polar blog, but Pontus edited it out again.. It sounded like a spontaneus decision, i guess Kliewer wants to talk to Jart before they read it on the internet.
sleepypancakes
SLAP Pal
Rep: 130

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2012, 01:13:22 PM »

Kliewer is on polar now, pretty cool huh. It was posted earlier today on the polar blog, but Pontus edited it out again.. It sounded like a spontaneus decision, i guess Kliewer wants to talk to Jart before they read it on the internet.
Kliewar on Polar skatebjoards would be sick.

And as far as Eldridge possibly on Cliche, I thought he didn't try and get another sponsor because he didn't think he was good enough or something? And its sick that Jamie got his career on track but I would hope that if Pete wanted to try something else that Jamie would be cool with that and support him still.
MaryhillVibe
SLAP Pal
Rep: 112
gfm

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2012, 01:27:45 PM »

Pete skated really well at the Adidas demo in Melbourne a week or two ago.? 
I figured that he'd never bother leaving Mystery since he never bothered getting another board sponsor after Bootleg until Jamie Thomas dig his ass out of the gutter.?  Loyalty.

Now that would be news!

Kliewer killed it in Bon apetite, I have always hoped that someone would come and pull him out of the purgatory of Jart. And I know that probably sound a bit overly harsh I just feel like alot of there riders could be filling their potential elswhere and Jan is at the top of that list.

Fuck, nice move Pontus!
boyan
SLAP Pal
Rep: 98

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2012, 02:02:10 PM »

People bashing on Pete? What the fuck is wrong with you guys?

« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2012, 04:06:30 PM »

Slap got Pete back on his feet.

anyone hating on "the Dridge" should quit skating asap.
ontheswarm
SLAP Pal
Rep: 57

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2012, 04:28:32 PM »

Slap got Pete back on his feet.

anyone hating on "the Dridge" should quit skating asap.
og forever

Thanks for coming, though! As your sister said to everyone...
shit_for_brains
SLAP Pal
Rep: 125

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2012, 04:36:55 PM »

pete is a real dude. if he did actually switch over to cliche, i'm sure it wasn't an easy decision. he knows what jamie did for him and is grateful as shit.
How do these young kids get so good at skating when they're jacking off all the time.
sleepypancakes
SLAP Pal
Rep: 130

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2012, 05:43:44 PM »

pete is a real dude. if he did actually switch over to cliche, i'm sure it wasn't an easy decision. he knows what jamie did for him and is grateful as shit.
This. Can Jamie just come in here and set shit straight?
crunk juice
Rep: -16

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2012, 08:10:59 PM »

pete eldridge probably has the best style of all time.  dude is up there with penny, gino, and keenan.  every single clip he puts out is gold.  makes 99% of pros look stupid on a skateboard.  he could get on element and make it cool.  that is all.
sfa
SLAP Pal
Rep: 82

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2012, 09:12:27 PM »

You should've sent your resume over...

funny guy.
I need a coffee
PsychOut

« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2012, 10:53:54 PM »

Pete Eldridge on LE would be sick
mooraga
SLAP Pal
Rep: -63

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: March 20, 2012, 04:39:22 AM »

pete eldridge probably has the best style of all time.  dude is up there with penny, gino, and keenan.  every single clip he puts out is gold.  makes 99% of pros look stupid on a skateboard.  he could get on element and make it cool.  that is all.

NOBODY CAN MAKE ELEMENT COOL by riding for it
... or you had to buy it and kick everyone off that shit
Ripped Laces
SLAP Pal
Rep: 14
Dude, this is america. There are idiots everywhere

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2012, 06:13:21 AM »

Pete is a fucking G. Hung out with him and some OG's at the Agenda after party and we were getting fucked up. He was rocking a dope Rick Ross beard too.
L33Tg33k
SLAP Pal
Rep: -17
F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: March 20, 2012, 11:58:13 AM »

Holy shit I don't like you, Ripped Laces.

« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2012, 02:58:07 PM »

Pete Eldridge on LE would be sick

i was just thinking that.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Jump to: