Facebook Twitter MySpace YouTube

Forum Search   Advanced Search
May 24, 2017, 05:26:25 PM
Welcome, Guest.
Please login above or register.
News: OIAM!

Pages: 1 ... 231 232 [233] 234 235

Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 754511 times)
JB
SLAP Pal
Rep: 381
Rusty Berrings Roll Forever

Ignore
« Reply #6960 on: April 21, 2017, 04:50:05 AM »

what d00d said. and you don't need to think that if you try asking her on a date that all of a sudden youre settling down and committing. thats thinking WAAAAAAY too far ahead. ask her if she wants to grab a drink or have lunch some day. if that goes good, try hanging out on the weekend or at night. its one thing to be study buddies, but you gotta break away from that quick if you want to get anywhere.

edit: nice front heel, will.

Just found out I work Friday and Saturday night. Is it still seen as a bad thing if I text her? Just because we only have classes together Tuesday and Thursday

NO! just text her dude. you don't need to sweep her off her feet with some breathtaking proposal. just talk to her. a simple "hey, whats up? what are you up to this weekend?" all you need is some chit chat and if you cant hang out this weekend, finish it off with asking her if she wants to grab coffee or something before class next tuesday. just keep it simple. i havent dated a ton of women, but all the ones that i have never made the first move. if you like her, go for it and show her your interested. the worst thats going to happen is shes going to say that shes not interested and that would suck, but its not the end of the world and at least you gave it a shot. who knows, she could be on girl slap right now confessing about how she wishes you would ask her out.
perverted super otaku!
SLAP Pal
Rep: -188
"Needless to say, I had the last laugh."

Ignore
« Reply #6961 on: April 21, 2017, 05:40:31 AM »

for women a small gesture like sitting beside you intentionally can mean a lot, in her mind she might think she's being totally obvious and wondering why you haven't asked her out yet. Girls rarely say shit and it's super easy to overlook what in their minds are "clear signals" which usually aren't actually clear at all, so you just kinda gotta go for it if she seems receptive, you will never know until you ask. she wont say "i like you"
mynameisnotjeff
SLAP Pal
Rep: 26

Ignore
« Reply #6962 on: April 21, 2017, 10:37:50 AM »

Alright, messaged her about a restaurant she hasn't been to in town.
Will keep you guys updated as the the story develops haha
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.
SodaJerk
SLAP Pal
Rep: 316
Butterscotch yo!

Ignore
« Reply #6963 on: April 21, 2017, 10:43:04 AM »

Did you send a dick pic with the message? I'm old but I hear that's what girls expect these days.

1. AVE - the way he skates is incredible. Its as if youre more afraid for the obstacle than for him.
mynameisnotjeff
SLAP Pal

Ignore
« Reply #6964 on: April 21, 2017, 11:00:17 AM »

Did you send a dick pic with the message? I'm old but I hear that's what girls expect these days.

Damn, I knew I was forgetting something. Did ask for nudes  Roll Eyes
Mark Renton
Rep: 31

Ignore
« Reply #6965 on: April 22, 2017, 05:08:09 AM »

NO! just text her dude. you don't need to sweep her off her feet with some breathtaking proposal. just talk to her. a simple "hey, whats up? what are you up to this weekend?" all you need is some chit chat and if you cant hang out this weekend, finish it off with asking her if she wants to grab coffee or something before class next tuesday. just keep it simple. i havent dated a ton of women, but all the ones that i have never made the first move. if you like her, go for it and show her your interested. the worst thats going to happen is shes going to say that shes not interested and that would suck, but its not the end of the world and at least you gave it a shot. who knows, she could be on girl slap right now confessing about how she wishes you would ask her out.

There are actually a couple of worse things that can happen in these modern days:

Smiley
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 05:11:47 AM by Mark Renton » Logged
perverted super otaku!
SLAP Pal
Rep: -188
"Needless to say, I had the last laugh."

Ignore
« Reply #6966 on: April 22, 2017, 05:15:05 AM »

hahahaha oh shit
Bronson
SLAP Pal
Rep: 79

Ignore
« Reply #6967 on: April 24, 2017, 02:51:35 AM »

For the last 2 - 3 years, I´vee been suffering from CPPS (Chronic pelvic pain syndrome). It has symptoms similar to prostatitis, but it is non-bacterial. Basically it means that my pelvis is almost always tense or in slight pain (feels like burning and needles). It also means I have practically no sex drive, numb penis and painful erections. Sex and masturbation often hurts and the feeling of orgasm is drastically reduced. Ejaculation often hurts a lot and my pelvis might be extra sore for a day or two after it.

Doctors have no idea what´s going on, but I´m pretty sure it´s an issue of muscle tension/soreness. When I get anxious the symptoms get a lot worse. Also, the symptoms tend to cause stress and anxiety on their own. When I try to have sex/masturbate I notice my pelvic muscles start to klench involuntary (I guess you could call it a kegel) and after 5 minutes it starts to burn, like overworked or sore muscles. There is mostly no pleasure, only numbness and pain. As much as I try, I have not been able to stop the klenching, it is such an automatic reaction.

So, I think that I´m starting to become a pretty much asexual person because of this. I might think about masturbation, but remember that it mostly just hurts or stop because I don´t feel anything after 20 minutes. I don´t mind it that much, but sometimes I remember what it was like to feel a strong sex drive and that is rather depressing.

Anyone have similar experiences?

mynameisnotjeff
SLAP Pal

Ignore
« Reply #6968 on: April 24, 2017, 08:28:29 AM »

Damn, that's heavy. Maybe massaging the pelvic muscles might help? Hopefully it wears off soon.

As for my plans. I made plans for Sunday to go to a restaurant she's never been to but 4 people got fired/quit at work and I had to fill in Sunday. So I cancelled, got out early but it was too late to get ice cream at cold stone

*Edit: Asked her to Cold Stone today and we went. I thought she wanted to leave when we were done but, she wanted to walk around town. It was nice and we talked. I went out to slide my way into her hand and she had her phone in it. All I can say is it was nice. We even kinda put planes in the air for future stuff.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 04:26:20 PM by mynameisnotjeff » Logged
Joe Pesci
SLAP Pal
Rep: -92

Ignore
« Reply #6969 on: April 26, 2017, 10:36:42 AM »

Damn, that's heavy. Maybe massaging the pelvic muscles might help? Hopefully it wears off soon.

As for my plans. I made plans for Sunday to go to a restaurant she's never been to but 4 people got fired/quit at work and I had to fill in Sunday. So I cancelled, got out early but it was too late to get ice cream at cold stone

*Edit: Asked her to Cold Stone today and we went. I thought she wanted to leave when we were done but, she wanted to walk around town. It was nice and we talked. I went out to slide my way into her hand and she had her phone in it. All I can say is it was nice. We even kinda put planes in the air for future stuff.
See dude, it's not that hard at all. There is no rush to get into anything, and if anything you having to cancel to go to work could have been a good thing. It's good to have your own life and things to do because one thing I can tell you is that girls don't like when they aren't the super interested or clingy one. If you're so readily available for her every beck and call or are acting like you're interested in shit that she likes but you don't then you could come off as desperate. Plus when you do this you don't end up doing things that you really aren't interested in.

Either way it sounds like you're doing alright, where do you work that 4 people just peaced out?
mynameisnotjeff
SLAP Pal

Ignore
« Reply #6970 on: April 26, 2017, 11:22:02 AM »

See dude, it's not that hard at all. There is no rush to get into anything, and if anything you having to cancel to go to work could have been a good thing. It's good to have your own life and things to do because one thing I can tell you is that girls don't like when they aren't the super interested or clingy one. If you're so readily available for her every beck and call or are acting like you're interested in shit that she likes but you don't then you could come off as desperate. Plus when you do this you don't end up doing things that you really aren't interested in.

Either way it sounds like you're doing alright, where do you work that 4 people just peaced out?

Restaurant in a college town. It's that time of the year when people leave jobs to focus on school work so it's not surprising.
Also, forgot to mention that I texted her I had a good time and looked forward to the next time. Which was hinted at.
shit_for_brains
SLAP Pal

Ignore
« Reply #6971 on: April 26, 2017, 11:35:07 AM »

Restaurant in a college town. It's that time of the year when people leave jobs to focus on school work so it's not surprising.
Also, forgot to mention that I texted her I had a good time and looked forward to the next time. Which was hinted at.

Keep doing your shit and make time for her, not make time for the rest of your life around her. I remember when I was probably like 20 I met this Korean girl who would let me bust loads in her so of course I was in love and followed her around like a dog breed native to the Korean peninsula. She got sick of me real quick and I had to stop busting loads in her. It was a really sad day, so don't blow this.
mynameisnotjeff
SLAP Pal

Ignore
« Reply #6972 on: April 26, 2017, 01:02:02 PM »

Keep doing your shit and make time for her, not make time for the rest of your life around her. I remember when I was probably like 20 I met this Korean girl who would let me bust loads in her so of course I was in love and followed her around like a dog breed native to the Korean peninsula. She got sick of me real quick and I had to stop busting loads in her. It was a really sad day, so don't blow this.

Will keep that in mind haha
JB
SLAP Pal

Ignore
« Reply #6973 on: April 26, 2017, 04:47:05 PM »

Proud of you notjeff
JB
SLAP Pal

Ignore
« Reply #6974 on: April 26, 2017, 04:58:44 PM »

MOTHAFUCKA SAID ICE CREAM B!

(i wish i wouldve went with this post first, but whatever.)
h00man
SLAP Pal
Rep: -84

Ignore
« Reply #6975 on: April 28, 2017, 12:47:15 PM »

busting your load in girls is the best thing you can do in life.
Grind King Rims
SLAP Pal
Rep: 90
They really work!

Ignore
« Reply #6976 on: April 28, 2017, 02:00:47 PM »

I've still never done it, even when I know she's on the pill I get freaked out. I want to change that.
Tongue punching the Life Gnar button since 2011

Underground 5
Jamal Smith
Taylor Nawrocki
Will Marshall
Dylan Sourbeer
Daryl Dominguez

Current Pro 5
Ishod
GT
Daan
Tom Knox
Gustav

All Time 5
Worrest
Westgate
Kalis
Dylan
Barletta
shit_for_brains
SLAP Pal

Ignore
« Reply #6977 on: April 28, 2017, 03:17:22 PM »

Hey even if she's lying it's almost worth it. Mostly because the kind of girl that lies about it being cool if you cum in her is not the same kind of girl you'd be in a relationship with, so that kid is her problem.
doublesteveburger
SLAP Pal
Rep: 229

Ignore
« Reply #6978 on: April 29, 2017, 12:51:14 AM »

Jesus Christ SFB, hahahahahahaha.

But yeah, puking inside a girl is magical. Go for it next time if the opportunity presents itself.
Grind King Rims
SLAP Pal
Rep: 90
They really work!

Ignore
« Reply #6979 on: April 29, 2017, 07:57:04 AM »

Jesus Christ SFB, hahahahahahaha.

But yeah, puking inside a girl is magical. Go for it next time if the opportunity presents itself.

Hahaha, gnarly.
Tongue punching the Life Gnar button since 2011

Underground 5
Jamal Smith
Taylor Nawrocki
Will Marshall
Dylan Sourbeer
Daryl Dominguez

Current Pro 5
Ishod
GT
Daan
Tom Knox
Gustav

All Time 5
Worrest
Westgate
Kalis
Dylan
Barletta
straight
Rep: 125

Ignore
« Reply #6980 on: April 29, 2017, 11:37:46 AM »

preface by saying being a father is amazing but god damn does it suck at times ..
Cuban_Lynx
SLAP Pal
Rep: 224
I got the internet goin' nuts.

Ignore
« Reply #6981 on: April 29, 2017, 06:56:19 PM »

preface by saying being a father is amazing but god damn does it suck at times ..
It sucks most of the time, but probably because my kids are only 4 and 6.

The pill thing always freaked me out. I had a close friend who was one of the 0.1% who still managed to get pregnant by her boyfriend. That's why I've always been a strong anal advocate.
SodaJerk
SLAP Pal
Rep: 316
Butterscotch yo!

Ignore
« Reply #6982 on: April 30, 2017, 01:11:28 AM »

The pill thing always freaked me out. I had a close friend who was one of the 0.1% who still managed to get pregnant by her boyfriend. That's why I've always been a strong anal advocate.
This should be your strap line if you ever run for orifice.

1. AVE - the way he skates is incredible. Its as if youre more afraid for the obstacle than for him.
Cuban_Lynx
SLAP Pal
Rep: 224
I got the internet goin' nuts.

Ignore
« Reply #6983 on: April 30, 2017, 06:27:44 AM »

This should be your strap line if you ever run for orifice.
Rahm Emanuel, I'm coming for your job! Can't fund CPS? Community violence out of control? No budget for Planned Parenthood? I've got your solution right here. *music playing: anal love in the heart of the city*
h00man
SLAP Pal

Ignore
« Reply #6984 on: May 01, 2017, 11:39:59 AM »

a good way is just not to cum inside your girl (on pill of course) when she's close to ovulation.
shit_for_brains
SLAP Pal

Ignore
« Reply #6985 on: May 01, 2017, 11:49:30 AM »

But you should also cum inside a girl whenever you get the chance because it feels great and a kid would be more of a YP than a MP.
h00man
SLAP Pal

Ignore
« Reply #6986 on: May 01, 2017, 03:02:33 PM »

sfb how many women have been victims to your cumming inside experience?
shit_for_brains
SLAP Pal

Ignore
« Reply #6987 on: May 01, 2017, 06:03:07 PM »

I feel like we might have different ideas of what "a lot" and "not a lot" could be
h00man
SLAP Pal

Ignore
« Reply #6988 on: May 02, 2017, 10:11:13 AM »

I would say:

a lot: more than 10

not a lot: 2
shit_for_brains
SLAP Pal

Ignore