Facebook Twitter MySpace YouTube

Forum Search   Advanced Search
April 24, 2017, 01:24:46 AM
Welcome, Guest.
Please login above or register.
News: OIAM!

Pages: 1 ... 231 232 [233]

Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 727529 times)
JB
SLAP Pal
Rep: 368
Rusty Berrings Roll Forever

Ignore
« Reply #6960 on: April 21, 2017, 04:50:05 AM »

what d00d said. and you don't need to think that if you try asking her on a date that all of a sudden youre settling down and committing. thats thinking WAAAAAAY too far ahead. ask her if she wants to grab a drink or have lunch some day. if that goes good, try hanging out on the weekend or at night. its one thing to be study buddies, but you gotta break away from that quick if you want to get anywhere.

edit: nice front heel, will.

Just found out I work Friday and Saturday night. Is it still seen as a bad thing if I text her? Just because we only have classes together Tuesday and Thursday

NO! just text her dude. you don't need to sweep her off her feet with some breathtaking proposal. just talk to her. a simple "hey, whats up? what are you up to this weekend?" all you need is some chit chat and if you cant hang out this weekend, finish it off with asking her if she wants to grab coffee or something before class next tuesday. just keep it simple. i havent dated a ton of women, but all the ones that i have never made the first move. if you like her, go for it and show her your interested. the worst thats going to happen is shes going to say that shes not interested and that would suck, but its not the end of the world and at least you gave it a shot. who knows, she could be on girl slap right now confessing about how she wishes you would ask her out.
perverted super otaku!
SLAP Pal
Rep: -194
"Needless to say, I had the last laugh."

Ignore
« Reply #6961 on: April 21, 2017, 05:40:31 AM »

for women a small gesture like sitting beside you intentionally can mean a lot, in her mind she might think she's being totally obvious and wondering why you haven't asked her out yet. Girls rarely say shit and it's super easy to overlook what in their minds are "clear signals" which usually aren't actually clear at all, so you just kinda gotta go for it if she seems receptive, you will never know until you ask. she wont say "i like you"
mynameisnotjeff
SLAP Pal
Rep: 21

Ignore
« Reply #6962 on: April 21, 2017, 10:37:50 AM »

Alright, messaged her about a restaurant she hasn't been to in town.
Will keep you guys updated as the the story develops haha
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.
SodaJerk
SLAP Pal
Rep: 288
Butterscotch yo!

Ignore
« Reply #6963 on: April 21, 2017, 10:43:04 AM »

Did you send a dick pic with the message? I'm old but I hear that's what girls expect these days.

1. AVE - the way he skates is incredible. Its as if youre more afraid for the obstacle than for him.
mynameisnotjeff
SLAP Pal
Rep: 21

Ignore
« Reply #6964 on: April 21, 2017, 11:00:17 AM »

Did you send a dick pic with the message? I'm old but I hear that's what girls expect these days.

Damn, I knew I was forgetting something. Did ask for nudes  Roll Eyes
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.
Mark Renton
Rep: 28

Ignore
« Reply #6965 on: April 22, 2017, 05:08:09 AM »

NO! just text her dude. you don't need to sweep her off her feet with some breathtaking proposal. just talk to her. a simple "hey, whats up? what are you up to this weekend?" all you need is some chit chat and if you cant hang out this weekend, finish it off with asking her if she wants to grab coffee or something before class next tuesday. just keep it simple. i havent dated a ton of women, but all the ones that i have never made the first move. if you like her, go for it and show her your interested. the worst thats going to happen is shes going to say that shes not interested and that would suck, but its not the end of the world and at least you gave it a shot. who knows, she could be on girl slap right now confessing about how she wishes you would ask her out.

There are actually a couple of worse things that can happen in these modern days:

Smiley
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 05:11:47 AM by Mark Renton » Logged
perverted super otaku!
SLAP Pal
Rep: -194
"Needless to say, I had the last laugh."

Ignore
« Reply #6966 on: April 22, 2017, 05:15:05 AM »

hahahaha oh shit
Pages: 1 ... 231 232 [233]

Jump to: