Facebook Twitter MySpace YouTube

Forum Search   Advanced Search
October 25, 2014, 05:50:07 PM
Welcome, Guest.
Please login above or register.
News: OIAM!

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Fucking Awesome Skateboards  (Read 9665 times)
Aatila
SLAP Pal
Rep: 25

Ignore
« on: June 25, 2013, 08:59:32 AM »

Its looking to be a skate brand.*edit i meant to put board brand*  Vans been posting photos of stuff and deleting some of the posts showing product. i couldnt screenshot it in time but i grabbed this.  Maybe they are behind it financially...
stevedave
SLAP Pal
Rep: -19

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 09:07:22 AM »

hang on, let's start ANOTHER fucking thread about this.  FUCKING AWFUL!!
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---
Aatila
SLAP Pal
Rep: 25

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2013, 09:10:36 AM »

hang on, let's start ANOTHER fucking thread about this.  FUCKING AWFUL!!

Of Course!!! haha!
swagdragon123
SLAP Pal
Rep: -103
I take my internet usernames xtremly serious

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2013, 09:23:40 AM »

no this is perfect I don't want to have to go between the other three threads anymore, thanks
Seamus_McShamebag
SLAP Pal
Rep: 580

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2013, 10:58:05 AM »

Since we are on the subject I would like to pose a philosophical question:  If I came in my pants but, but in reality, wasn't actually wearing pants during the "came-ing",  did I really cum in my pants?
Fongstarr.
SLAP Pal
Rep: 55

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2013, 11:03:39 AM »

Since we are on the subject I would like to pose a philosophical question:?  If I came in my pants but, but in reality, wasn't actually wearing pants during the "came-ing",?  did I really cum in my pants?

No. You just blew a load.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!
IamCircus
Rep: 1

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2013, 11:10:55 AM »

I think I might change my name to Aload.
GAY
SLAP Pal
Rep: 479
Those that can't, SLAP.

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2013, 11:22:29 AM »

Since we are on the subject I would like to pose a philosophical question:  If I came in my pants but, but in reality, wasn't actually wearing pants during the "came-ing",  did I really cum in my pants?

One possible answer might be that you came in my mouth but so that you wouldn't feel too gay you were calling my mouth "your pants"...then yes...you came in your pants.
L33Tg33k
SLAP Pal
F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2013, 02:20:06 PM »

Gay, do you actually like the taste of cum? I ask because the fact that you're gay doesn't mean you actually like to swig man-yonnaise. I mean, you can like the twinkie, but not the cream filling.
GAY
SLAP Pal
Those that can't, SLAP.

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2013, 02:40:08 PM »

Gay, do you actually like the taste of cum? I ask because the fact that you're gay doesn't mean you actually like to swig man-yonnaise. I mean, you can like the twinkie, but not the cream filling.

I actually don't. Cum grosses me out. If it gets on or near me I scream like a girl with a spider on her, "GETITOFFGETITOFFGETITOFF" Bums most other gay dudes out.
paraquat
SLAP Pal
Rep: 119

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2013, 02:58:09 PM »

I actually don't. Cum grosses me out. If it gets on or near me I scream like a girl with a spider on her, "GETITOFFGETITOFFGETITOFF" Bums most other gay dudes out.

Isn't enjoying cum like the official gay test?
GAY
SLAP Pal
Those that can't, SLAP.

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2013, 03:03:03 PM »

No. Babs and Judy Garland have a lot more to do with it.
Monty Burns
SLAP Pal
Rep: 4
Release the hounds

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2013, 03:03:48 PM »

i think its penis on penis action
paraquat
SLAP Pal
Rep: 119

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2013, 03:04:10 PM »

Huh
GAY
SLAP Pal
Those that can't, SLAP.

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2013, 03:43:50 PM »

Huh

I'm very confused by the Voltron-esque aeroplanes in this picture. But yeah...you got the right Babs.
srsbsnss
Rep: 6

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2013, 04:04:14 PM »

I'm very confused by the Voltron-esque aeroplanes in this picture. But yeah...you got the right Babs.
Does knowing he just flunked the gay test mean that I passed it or do you actually have to enjoy Yentl?
GAY
SLAP Pal
Those that can't, SLAP.

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2013, 04:09:09 PM »

Does knowing he just flunked the gay test mean that I passed it or do you actually have to enjoy Yentl?

Quote of the day
oyolar
SLAP Pal
Rep: 169

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2013, 04:32:35 PM »

That's the one I took.
doomstation55
SLAP Pal
Rep: 39
ಠ_ಠ

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2013, 06:27:11 PM »

Well this thread made me think of this

I smoked pot out of an apple with Riley Hawk's dad.
Fenzadill
SLAP Pal
Rep: 46
lemme get the 4 dollar one

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2013, 06:23:49 AM »

Shit I guess I'm gay.
GAY
SLAP Pal
Those that can't, SLAP.

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2013, 08:48:51 AM »

All I know is that I'm stoked this thread has been hijacked and is now the Cum Guzzling Thread.
L33Tg33k
SLAP Pal
F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2013, 09:08:42 AM »

Has anyone here ever made out with a girl (or guy) after she swallowed your kids? Often in my fantasies I am confronted with the dilemma of whether or not I should kiss the girl that just sucked me off. No doubt some jizz would get on your tongue, but it would be your own brand so it wouldn't be gay. I don't think it would be gay anyway. Would it be gay? Would you do it? Have you done it? I get the feeling everyone is going to say no, but I submit to you that it would be unfair to your partner whom, I'm sure, has taken a dick straight from the vag (or ass) into her mouth. You probably also ate her out and went straight for the make out session. What I'm saying is, you're a goddamn hypocrite if you don't kiss the bitch after you finish in her mouth. Are you okay with that?
sweat stains
Rep: 11

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2013, 09:15:32 AM »

Has anyone here ever made out with a girl (or guy) after she swallowed your kids? Often in my fantasies I am confronted with the dilemma of whether or not I should kiss the girl that just sucked me off. No doubt some jizz would get on your tongue, but it would be your own brand so it wouldn't be gay. I don't think it would be gay anyway. Would it be gay? Would you do it? Have you done it? I get the feeling everyone is going to say no, but I submit to you that it would be unfair to your partner whom, I'm sure, has taken a dick straight from the vag (or ass) into her mouth. You probably also ate her out and went straight for the make out session. What I'm saying is, you're a goddamn hypocrite if you don't kiss the bitch after you finish in her mouth. Are you okay with that?
now accepting sponsor me tapes
damn those yarys bout those squats
Dutch
Rep: 10

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2013, 09:31:51 AM »

Grin
just dump it on another part of the body, i?m not gonna... and i dont like fish
Matze
SLAP Pal
Rep: 359

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2013, 09:36:55 AM »

is that even a question?
layzieyez
SLAP Pal
Rep: 424

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2013, 09:53:51 AM »

After passing my drug test by drinking my cum, it totally doesn't bother me to kiss a girl who has swallowed or even spit out my seed.
I take everything I said back. The board hit me in the nuts for the first time ever today, because i was wearing these shits.
zuma
SLAP Pal
Rep: 18

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2013, 10:40:59 AM »

After passing my drug test by drinking my cum, it totally doesn't bother me to kiss a girl who has swallowed or even spit out my seed.
nice!
jack2jack
Rep: 3

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2013, 10:42:26 AM »

Taht works? how?
stephendedalus
Rep: 57

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2013, 12:55:33 PM »

I see nothing wrong with this. Anyone who does needs to watch some Cronenberg and work through their fear of their own body.
"Love thine enemy
But hate their lack of sincerity."

-Cass McCombs
Seamus_McShamebag
SLAP Pal
Rep: 580

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2013, 01:00:04 PM »

Taht works? how?

Pretty standard knowledge...

http://www.slapmagazine.com/component/option,com_jfusion/Itemid,4/index.php?topic=68380.0
Pages: [1] 2 3

Jump to: