Facebook Twitter MySpace YouTube

Forum Search   Advanced Search
September 24, 2017, 11:48:55 PM
Welcome, Guest.
Please login above or register.
News: OIAM!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Drug tests are coming to contests  (Read 13054 times)
KoRnholio8
SLAP Pal
Rep: 261
GNARBUNGA!

Ignore
« on: May 27, 2015, 02:17:37 AM »

So, looks like the skateboarding industry's leaders had a summit to discuss the inclusion of skateboarding in the Olympics in 2020. No much concrete is written in the article, but it looks like drug testing is a prerequisite and it will be coming to the big contest next year:

Of course, there isn’t a lot of drug testing in skateboarding, but it could very well become part of the major contest circuit. WSF Founder Tim McFerran plans to incorporate drug testing for the upcoming Kimberley Diamond Cup in South Africa.

http://business.transworld.net/162179/features/global-skateboarding-summit-istanbul/
wildbillhiccup
SLAP Pal
Rep: -93
JACKASS

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2015, 04:44:51 AM »

lol
perverted super otaku!
SLAP Pal
Rep: -203
"Needless to say, I had the last laugh."

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2015, 04:58:10 AM »

Even weed? Im pretty sure all the best street skaters were massive stoners at at least one point in their live
ungzilla
Rep: 44

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2015, 05:07:31 AM »

What's the dirt on this Tim McFerran idiot? Who is he, why is he? Can he take his olympic skateboarding and fuck right off? Yes please.
Hercules Rockefeller
SLAP Pal
Rep: -132
i?m a double-bacon-genius-burger.

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2015, 05:10:48 AM »

so i guess the nike team will shrink significantly then.
usedshoe.tumblr.com
weartested.com
layingbreadcrumbs.com/
perverted super otaku!
SLAP Pal
Rep: -203
"Needless to say, I had the last laugh."

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2015, 05:16:20 AM »

This might be the point where these O-limp-dicks, call their creation "competitive rollerboarding" and just do their own thing...
chockfullofthat
SLAP Pal
Rep: 152
definitely.

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2015, 06:17:49 AM »

is weed a performance enhancing drug?
SilvergultRab
Rep: -56

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2015, 06:50:51 AM »

is weed a performance enhancing drug?
yeeeeeeee
FuckNugget
underknowledge
Rep: 7

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2015, 07:01:58 AM »

lol wtf is the world skateboarding federation??
ill_Murray
SLAP Pal
Rep: 305

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2015, 07:10:22 AM »

Nick Merlino off his meds tearing up Olympic Village might just be worth the rape and pillage of our culture.  
heckler
SLAP Pal
Rep: 625

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2015, 07:26:14 AM »

Like it or not, but this dude or Gary Ream at the International Skateboarding Federation may be representing skateboarding on an Olympic stage by 2020.
Jerkstore
Rep: -81

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2015, 07:59:34 AM »

His `Linkedin page says he started working with basketball until he was
asked to co-run the maloof money cup.

And also that he likes Sun Tzu's 'art of war'

GAY
SLAP Pal
Rep: 880
Those that SLAP, can't.

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2015, 08:17:16 AM »

Oh thank goodness! Heavens, we've needed this for so long! Thank God!
botefdunn
SLAP Pal
Rep: 17

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2015, 08:18:36 AM »

like saying you like radiohead in a dating profile
Wizard Fight
SLAP Pal
Rep: -211

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2015, 08:47:06 AM »

like saying you like radiohead in a dating profile

Hahahahaha
Johnny
SLAP Pal
Rep: -40

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2015, 08:48:05 AM »

Even weed? Im pretty sure all the best street skaters were massive stoners at at least one point in their live

Right lol.  Well I guess we can't count on anyone from Baker, Flip, Deathwish, or DGK entering contests anymore (with the exception of reynolds i guess).

I can also somehow predict Prod making some kind of motivation speech on how skateboarding keeps him focus and away from drugs..blah blah that kind of crap.
headtowall
Rep: -33

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2015, 09:01:44 AM »

It's not like they are saying drug testing to be a professional skateboarder, how many people that you like actually skate this contest?

Also if its anything like other professional sports, you just need to be clean during the "season"
abudabi

« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2015, 09:07:04 AM »

I can also somehow predict Prod making some kind of motivation speech on how skateboarding keeps him focus and away from drugs..blah blah that kind of crap.
maybe im snitching here, but p rod smokes weed. saw a photo of him with a blunt on here a while ago.
you dont just end up praying into your hat.

steenz
Rep: -21

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2015, 09:07:45 AM »

Right lol.  Well I guess we can't count on anyone from Baker, Flip, Deathwish, or DGK entering contests anymore (with the exception of reynolds i guess).

lol P-Rod rolls fat blunts
straight

« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2015, 09:10:04 AM »

It's not like they are saying drug testing to be a professional skateboarder, how many people that you like actually skate this contest?

Also if its anything like other professional sports, you just need to be clean during the "season"

If it's like any other professional sport, there are ways around it
Johnny
SLAP Pal
Rep: -40

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2015, 09:15:19 AM »

Right lol.�  Well I guess we can't count on anyone from Baker, Flip, Deathwish, or DGK entering contests anymore (with the exception of reynolds i guess).

Lol does he?  Idk he was the first person that came to my mind when it comes to motivation speeches like that.  I'll throw Nyjah in there too but I bet he's a pretty big stoner considering the amount of partying he does at his house.
steenz
Rep: -21

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2015, 09:27:19 AM »

Right lol.�  Well I guess we can't count on anyone from Baker, Flip, Deathwish, or DGK entering contests anymore (with the exception of reynolds i guess).

Lol does he?  Idk he was the first person that came to my mind when it comes to motivation speeches like that.  I'll throw Nyjah in there too but I bet he's a pretty big stoner considering the amount of partying he does at his house.
Yeah I've seen him in person smoking a bleez. idk about nyjah tho, I have a feeling he doesn't, but he probably does.
IanBZHD
Rep: 25

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2015, 09:42:00 AM »

Right lol.��  Well I guess we can't count on anyone from Baker, Flip, Deathwish, or DGK entering contests anymore (with the exception of reynolds i guess).

Lol does he?�  Idk he was the first person that came to my mind when it comes to motivation speeches like that.�  I'll throw Nyjah in there too but I bet he's a pretty big stoner considering the amount of partying he does at his house.
Yeah I've seen him in person smoking a bleez. idk about nyjah tho, I have a feeling he doesn't, but he probably does.
Im assuming Nyjah likes amphetimines, from the rumors and parties, but doesn't smoke weed cuz it 'makes him tired'.
I wanna hangout with blazed P-Rod.

Maybe Pros that smoke will take the month before the contest off so they can pass the test and just train, creating a new breed of contest skaters ridding the image of clean cut Nyjah and Chaz.
MYXGAMES2015

« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2015, 09:52:44 AM »

Probably. They tested for it for ski and snowboard slope style when those got introduced and a lot of those guys smoke. Some famous skier wasn't allowed in because of it.
Tony Rave
Rep: -57

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2015, 09:55:28 AM »

Some of the best contest runs have been done on acid... don't take that away from us...lol

ttching!
SLAP Pal
Rep: 65221
Smilin' Mercenary

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2015, 09:59:26 AM »

The $64000.00 question is: Will Nyjah cry when he tests positive for bath salts?
GAY
SLAP Pal
Rep: 880
Those that SLAP, can't.

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2015, 10:00:02 AM »

OMG LOL LOL
lampshade
SLAP Pal
Rep: 36

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2015, 10:21:22 AM »

OMG LOL LOL

Doug Brown is about to become the best skater on the planet. 
Tracer
Rep: -65315

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2015, 10:39:35 AM »

P Rod doesn't skate contests stoned, but neither did Ross Rebiggliati

Small | Large
Senrud
Rep: 41

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2015, 10:44:48 AM »

Heard there's a sliding scale based on tricks landed and how far over the .08 legal limit during "contestants performance"
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Jump to: