Facebook Twitter MySpace YouTube

Forum Search   Advanced Search
August 22, 2017, 04:37:13 PM
Welcome, Guest.
Please login above or register.
News: OIAM!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: NB Numeric Tricolor  (Read 19867 times)
christ0v
Rep: 5

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: July 16, 2017, 10:59:19 PM »

i havent skated in a month, i need to watch this for motivation
frontsideindy
Rep: -121

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: July 17, 2017, 04:29:00 AM »

Where can you watch this?

I read somewhere (instagram?) we will see it in a couple of days
via Thrasher!

I dont know what i shoud expect from Franky Villani,
sometimes in the no cash value video he looks likes a kid in the
Park acting creative, but then he was pure funky on point.

If he progress he can become an everybodys darling.

Flo, Westgate and PJ will be great no question.
StabMasterArson
SLAP Pal
Rep: 655

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: July 17, 2017, 10:09:49 AM »

Frankie looks like the only reason he skateboards is because the arcade by him closed down.

I fuck with it though.
jjr5414
Rep: -17

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: July 17, 2017, 10:14:36 AM »

It's the 17th where is this video !!!??
rothdigga
Rep: 51

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: July 17, 2017, 11:14:31 AM »

Music is taking a little longer than anticipated...sorry man.  Looks like it's going to be a little longer (a week).
On a more positive note...PJ is still filming stuff for it!  if you noticed his insta story, he's still out there. 
Rasmus
Rep: -13

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: July 17, 2017, 11:20:41 AM »

Music is taking a little longer than anticipated...sorry man.  Looks like it's going to be a little longer (a week).
On a more positive note...PJ is still filming stuff for it!  if you noticed his insta story, he's still out there. 

I might be slow here, but are you someone from NB# that actually answers our questions?
Jim and Dan
SLAP Pal
Rep: 216
Roll for Rusty

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: July 17, 2017, 11:21:20 AM »

Silence is golden...

The return...

Fuck yes!
rothdigga

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: July 17, 2017, 11:31:14 AM »

Music is taking a little longer than anticipated...sorry man.?  Looks like it's going to be a little longer (a week).
On a more positive note...PJ is still filming stuff for it!?  if you noticed his insta story, he's still out there.? 

I might be slow here, but are you someone from NB# that actually answers our questions?

I'm not going to answer all questions, cause I'm headed out on a plane to judge Copenhagen in a few hours, but yeah, I work for NB# and want to make sure peeps on here know what's up.  I care about SLAP...
Cuban_Lynx
SLAP Pal
Rep: 236
I got the internet goin' nuts.

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: July 17, 2017, 11:33:40 AM »

Music is taking a little longer than anticipated...sorry man.?  Looks like it's going to be a little longer (a week).
On a more positive note...PJ is still filming stuff for it!?  if you noticed his insta story, he's still out there.? 

I'm not going to answer all questions, cause I'm headed out on a plane to judge Copenhagen in a few hours, but yeah, I work for NB# and want to make sure peeps on here know what's up.  I care about SLAP...
Get NB# to pay the $10 for the on flight Wi-Fi. We demand answers about PJ's part. We've been fucked with for too damn long.
h00man
SLAP Pal
Rep: -101

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: July 17, 2017, 11:46:12 AM »

Get NB# to pay the $10 for the on flight Wi-Fi. We demand answers about PJ's part. We've been fucked with for too damn long.

Still filming? dafuq? I want a Westgate full part while he's at it.
rothdigga

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: July 17, 2017, 12:00:11 PM »

Music is taking a little longer than anticipated...sorry man.??  Looks like it's going to be a little longer (a week).
On a more positive note...PJ is still filming stuff for it!??  if you noticed his insta story, he's still out there.?? 

I'm not going to answer all questions, cause I'm headed out on a plane to judge Copenhagen in a few hours, but yeah, I work for NB# and want to make sure peeps on here know what's up.?  I care about SLAP...
You guys are the best.  And The Boardr would have to pay for the $10 wifi since I'm going to judge for them. 
PJ is just pumped that music has delayed the release so he can squeeze out a few more tricks in there.
Turtle Boy
SLAP Pal
Rep: 104

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: July 17, 2017, 12:06:25 PM »

Music is taking a little longer than anticipated...sorry man.??  Looks like it's going to be a little longer (a week).
On a more positive note...PJ is still filming stuff for it!??  if you noticed his insta story, he's still out there.?? 

I'm not going to answer all questions, cause I'm headed out on a plane to judge Copenhagen in a few hours, but yeah, I work for NB# and want to make sure peeps on here know what's up.?  I care about SLAP...
You guys are the best.  And The Boardr would have to pay for the $10 wifi since I'm going to judge for them. 
PJ is just pumped that music has delayed the release so he can squeeze out a few more tricks in there.
What if this is the end of an era an PJ starts to film a part every year?
Betaphenylethylalamine
Rep: -44

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: July 17, 2017, 12:12:45 PM »

Rothmeyer is for the people

Much respect!
SodaJerk
SLAP Pal
Rep: 402
Butterscotch yo!

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: July 17, 2017, 12:19:19 PM »

Yeah and Pops is gonna make a full on comeback.

1. AVE - the way he skates is incredible. Its as if youre more afraid for the obstacle than for him.
RoaryMcTwang
SLAP Pal
Rep: 15

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: July 17, 2017, 12:37:23 PM »

Yeah and Pops is gonna make a full on comeback.

Okay, forget about Pops, but I could really see PJ doing that once he gets over whatever it was that kept him back. Fingers crossed!
Frank
Rep: -2

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: July 17, 2017, 01:14:49 PM »

Frankie looks like the only reason he skateboards is because the arcade by him closed down.

I fuck with it though.
The arcade by my house did close :-(
asakusa75
SLAP Pal
Rep: 204
#teamdogdrugs

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: July 17, 2017, 01:26:38 PM »

Praise you young man. I have a feeling NB will do well around here.

RIP 360Frip. Roll on homie.
RoaryMcTwang
SLAP Pal

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: July 17, 2017, 01:42:43 PM »

Praise you young man. I have a feeling NB will do well around here.
DCLOVE
SLAP Pal
Rep: -63

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: July 17, 2017, 02:01:26 PM »

This man speaks for me.
Big Baby Jesus
Rep: 9
Jacques Cousteau could never get this low

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: July 17, 2017, 02:39:21 PM »

Hearing PJ is still out there filming due to the delay is getting me even more hyped to see this! Glad to hear he is down to film again and is still out there in the streets.
Mike-Mo is going to be one of the best if not the best skater of his generation. Barring some kind of career ending injury or drug addiction.
Nosferatu
SLAP Pal
Rep: 332

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: July 17, 2017, 02:54:34 PM »

if you don't know who rothdigga is you need to do your skate history homework.
I thought it wasnt just him solo, shouldve stuck with my og thought.
R.I.P Rusty. One of us.
stevedave
SLAP Pal
Rep: 38

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: July 17, 2017, 03:16:31 PM »

if you don't know who rothdigga is you need to do your skate history homework.

seriously - and unlike Brink, rothdigga giving us the WHOLE story. 
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---
VHS ERA
Rep: 0

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: July 18, 2017, 12:32:37 PM »

I was hoping to be able to watch this before skating on my day off tomorrow,  but knowing that PJ is out there still filming right now is pretty dope if true .
GAY
SLAP Pal
Rep: 872
Those that SLAP, can't.

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: July 18, 2017, 04:54:35 PM »

Yeah guys everybody knows rothdigga is Felix Arguilallels!
rothdigga

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: July 18, 2017, 11:50:04 PM »

Positive daily advice coming soon...complete with nature picks!
The Drew
SLAP Pal
Rep: 116

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: July 19, 2017, 12:55:31 AM »

I'm all for you starting a snake pics thread
asakusa75
SLAP Pal
Rep: 204
#teamdogdrugs

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: July 19, 2017, 02:08:00 AM »

Same. I haven't caught one for ages though.

RIP 360Frip. Roll on homie.
JB
SLAP Pal
Rep: 416
Rusty Berrings Roll Forever

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: July 19, 2017, 07:17:51 AM »

Same. I haven't caught one for ages though.

PatrickSkateman

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: July 19, 2017, 09:02:59 AM »

I hope that that's not true...I thought it was Jason Rothmeyer and I wanted to tell him that I skated his only Foundation board back in the day.
rothdigga

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: July 19, 2017, 03:12:34 PM »

I hope that that's not true...I thought it was Jason Rothmeyer and I wanted to tell him that I skated his only Foundation board back in the day.

Thanks for the $2...I bet that bought me some Taco Bell before I went to the AT&T manny pad one too many times before getting kicked off Foundation for that. 
I love that someone wanted me to start a snake pics thread.  That's basically my whole damn instagram though...ABD.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Jump to: