Author Topic: Jason Jessee Is a Nazi | Full Video with all proof! Slap Premiere!  (Read 136681 times)

Budo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 114
    • So What is Skateboarding? avatar image
Re: Jason Jessee Is a Nazi | Full Video with all proof! Slap Premiere!
« Reply #120 on: June 08, 2018, 01:36:02 AM »
"...in case you thought,  'oh maybe this bike doesn't have enough fucking swastikas.'"
Keep Rolling!

sowhatskateboarding.com
@OuRoot

eraserheadfuckers

• Rep: 26
« Reply #121 on: June 08, 2018, 02:02:23 AM »
Alright I couldn't fucking help myself and just had to hear these guys.

Im guessing this songs hidden meaning is  "Too depressed to fuck god".

You guys might need to seek some kind of help.......

lol that's literally the hook of the song

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #122 on: June 08, 2018, 05:43:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
While some members of that shitty band clearly have Neo-Nazi affiliations, or at the very least, display an extremely unhealthy fascination with 3rd Reich symbols, those lyrics do not sound White Power at all. Neo-Nazi bands like to use little codes (shoe lace colors, obscure numbers/symbols) to denote their true beliefs, but their lyrics are always fairly explicit. It's difficult to analyze any of those dumb lyrics with a straight face, but Nazis seem like the bad guys in that excerpt who are out to "getcha". It's also worth noting that right wing types like to characterize liberals and the media as Nazis who are out to shape their beliefs or steal their guns. Not sure if this is what they're going for but a true white power band would have thrown out some seig heils.
[close]
Are you kidding? If not, that is fucking stupid. Can't believe no one in here caught this. The singer was unambiguously talking about himself and his band mates being Nazis. He literally says, "Ry Dog is a mo'fucking Nazi". I know this for sure because it's goddamn subtitled. I know he's referring to himself, because that's his goddamn name. As for the lack of sieg heils, you should understand what you saw were excerpts from an entire show of which I would not be surprised if a profuse amount of sieg heils were thrown out with gusto. I imagine the clip in the video was specifically chosen out of all the footage he could find of Highway Murderers because of just how explicitly Neo-Nazi it was. You can't be serious here. If you're joking, I'm sorry.

Raven is a blind idiot defending a friend. A lot of us become blind idiots when we defend our friends. I would like to think if he actually took the time to look at the ton of recent evidence of Jason Jesse's bullshit, he would be less quick to lash out at the people to who exposed it. Calling everybody that disagrees with you a jealous loser is some classic elementary school shit. That boy sure can alley oop fakie 5-0 around corners like nobody's business, though! He gets a pass!
[close]

Not to nitpick but Ry Dog died a couple years ago. The current buff singer is Bucky Shelton. Surprised no one noticed that their Nazi song is Blondie's "one way or another" with new, sassy lyrics
[close]

It's almost unintelligible but I did notice that it's a slightly altered Blondie song. I went back and looked at the original video (I'd rather watch a 5 hour loop of meatspin than ever see that again) and he does call a guy in his band a Nazi, and the only other non-Blondie lyric I could make out was "Jesus was a Nazi". I don't know why he calls their dead ex-singer or Jesus of Nazareth a Nazi, but these lyrics are way too stupid to make any sort of conclusive determination that they're a white power band. That doesn't mean that some of the members aren't affiliated or have unhealthy fascinations with Nazisim (based on that guy's tattoo).

I understand that the intentions of art is irrelevant as its true meaning is ultimately deciphered by the viewer. If someone sees gestapo in all of this (and it's probably not unfair to draw that conclusion) then that's what it is. What I watched was just too silly to make that call. In the original video, no one is seig heiling during the entire song and that would be the time to do it. If you're not familiar with hardcore, they might look like Hitler Youth rallies on the surface. Bald white kids tend to go to these things, especially in the Inland Empire or Oxnard. True Nazi skins are either complete poseurs or stick to their own little shows, but I've definitely seen them at random shows (once at a Seaweed concert-a tame post-punk pop band).

I should have mentioned that Ry Dog was the original singer (assume wrote most of their lyrics) and him being mentioned is not a surprise. Also noticed like yourself , no sieg heil from the crowd though. Skrewdriver live shows sure had a lot of that going on. Just lots of Dickies. Also have read that a few of the protest articles were actually done by them, to stir up controversy / attention much like their boy Jason. Not really sure though

fang

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #123 on: June 08, 2018, 05:54:44 AM »
Not shown from the documentary, from the mouth of Jeff Grosso:
"Skrewdriver said 'White power' and he thought it was funny. It was almost as if he was making fun of it, but then he wasn't "
And post Peanut Brown incident ...
" .. the white power thing kinda petered out after that."
As he laughs.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 261
  • tiger style
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #124 on: June 08, 2018, 06:01:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Alright I couldn't fucking help myself and just had to hear these guys.

Im guessing this songs hidden meaning is  "Too depressed to fuck god".

You guys might need to seek some kind of help.......

[close]

lol that's literally the hook of the song

found my way to your sound cloud via they above video. dig your stuff, reminds me of early industrial, wax trax scene, will mix with caffeine and create code today. keep doing your thing. same guys who were bitching that people weren't outraged enough are giving you shit for putting together this video and even going as far as writing a song telling nazi's to fuck off.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2192
« Reply #125 on: June 08, 2018, 06:38:34 AM »
"Skrewdriver said 'White power' and he thought it was funny. It was almost as if he was making fun of it, but then he wasn't "
As he laughs.
Things like that are going to be glanced over unfortunately, because all everyone sees are swastikas,and that's enough for them to make their judgments.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 528
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #126 on: June 08, 2018, 06:38:42 AM »
This is what happens when libtards can't just walk away after a victory..........they keep going on and on and eventually slip up and discredit themselves with some stupid bullshit like a god damn soundcloud plug.

Its actually hilarious.......comic opera

you’re assuming this was an organized effort to take down jason jessee but it wasn’t. maybe some people had that in mind but it started organically as a thread on a messageboard and it ended up being a lot more than that. it’s still going because at its core it’s a topic of discussion that people still feel like discussing. there is no end goal. but if your reaction to it is “the libtards may claim victory this time” then you’re the one with an agenda.

fang

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #127 on: June 08, 2018, 06:54:16 AM »
Expand Quote
As he laughs.
[close]
Things like that are going to be glanced over unfortunately, because all everyone sees are swastikas,and that's enough for them to make their judgments.

Yeah. I just thought it should be mentioned!

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2192
« Reply #128 on: June 08, 2018, 07:08:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
As he laughs.
[close]
[close]

I agree

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
« Reply #129 on: June 08, 2018, 07:27:25 AM »
>"jason is a nazi"
>bruh it was 25 years ago who cares bygones be bygones

actual irrefutable evidence

>bbbbut ur plugging ur soundcloud!!!! u said mean words >:( s m e a r  c a m p a i g n

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #130 on: June 08, 2018, 07:31:30 AM »
Big Boi is Raven

Sad Hippo

« Reply #131 on: June 08, 2018, 09:30:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
As he laughs.
[close]
[close]

[close]
I agree
[close]

the proof and the facts are there you can choose to ignore them or you can accept that jason jessee is a nazi and has been for decades
"Nazi" is so hyperbolic that it feeds the trolls and gives his supporters an in because of how extreme the term is.  This guy is for sure a white trash racist tweaker, but he didn't escape the fall of Berlin and take a U-Boat to Argentina.  It allows people to go "shit, he's can't be a  Nazi, he hasn't done anything that bad." 

BigBoi

« Reply #132 on: June 08, 2018, 09:54:54 AM »
Expand Quote
This is what happens when libtards can't just walk away after a victory..........they keep going on and on and eventually slip up and discredit themselves with some stupid bullshit like a god damn soundcloud plug.

Its actually hilarious.......comic opera
[close]

you’re assuming this was an organized effort to take down jason jessee but it wasn’t. maybe some people had that in mind but it started organically as a thread on a messageboard and it ended up being a lot more than that. it’s still going because at its core it’s a topic of discussion that people still feel like discussing. there is no end goal. but if your reaction to it is “the libtards may claim victory this time” then you’re the one with an agenda.

and no that was not my reaction..........just wanted to point out the funny parts like Ive been doing

BigBoi

« Reply #133 on: June 08, 2018, 09:56:33 AM »
Big Boi is Raven

Monkey Mcpott is depressed

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #134 on: June 08, 2018, 10:15:11 AM »
Big Boi is Raven
Pfffft…BigotBoy don't skate. You seen him post a clip?

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #135 on: June 08, 2018, 10:17:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
As he laughs.
[close]
[close]

[close]
I agree
[close]

the proof and the facts are there you can choose to ignore them or you can accept that jason jessee is a nazi and has been for decades
[close]
"Nazi" is so hyperbolic that it feeds the trolls and gives his supporters an in because of how extreme the term is.  This guy is for sure a white trash racist tweaker, but he didn't escape the fall of Berlin and take a U-Boat to Argentina.  It allows people to go "shit, he's can't be a  Nazi, he hasn't done anything that bad."

i agree. ive always hesitated to call him a nazi, or even straight up racist, because its too easy to deflect from that.

I sniff Jim Gagne's butthole all the time

• Rep: -156

eraserheadfuckers

« Reply #137 on: June 08, 2018, 02:38:51 PM »
Expand Quote
As he laughs.
[close]

Yea was considering putting that in but couldn't find a good place to put it. Also don't like to incriminate someone for a laugh. Some people laugh because they're uncomfortable and he seemed like the only person in the film that had their jimmies remotely rustled by Jason's nazism.

found my way to your sound cloud via they above video. dig your stuff, reminds me of early industrial, wax trax scene, will mix with caffeine and create code today. keep doing your thing. same guys who were bitching that people weren't outraged enough are giving you shit for putting together this video and even going as far as writing a song telling nazi's to fuck off.

thanks dawg! thanks bigboi for the plug

suming this was an organized effort to take down jason jessee but it wasn’t. maybe some people had that in mind but it started organically as a thread on a messageboard and it ended up being a lot more than that. it’s still going because at its core it’s a topic of discussion that people still feel like discussing. there is no end goal. but if your reaction to it is “the libtards may claim victory this time” then you’re the one with an agenda.

me, gentle jones, my friend coop, andrew murrell, and kyle beachy were all paid by George Soros to do this actually. We all met in crisis acting school.

>"jason is a nazi"
>bruh it was 25 years ago who cares bygones be bygones

actual irrefutable evidence

>bbbbut ur plugging ur soundcloud!!!! u said mean words >:( s m e a r  c a m p a i g n

lol that's funniest shit. the fucker from 4chan who created their account to solely disrupt conversation about this topic is saying that IM a part of a smear campaign?
the fucker who refreshes slap every 5 fucking minutes to respond to every single post?
the fucker who didn't even watch the film until yesterday?

also,
Thrasher has seen it.

Also got a follow on twitter by Jim Thiebaud, VP of Deluxe.
Jordan Richter from Video Days is mad

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #138 on: June 08, 2018, 02:42:35 PM »
Clyde Singleton keeps mentioning racist stuff Jordan richter used to do so he’s probably just mad he could be next and wants to make sure people stick up for him when it comes.

BigBoi

« Reply #139 on: June 08, 2018, 03:10:52 PM »
Your upset that I think your soundcloud plug was in bad taste and your Numetal music is horrible.

You won't make it far in the music industry if you can't accept criticism of your craft.

TITANIUM NIPPLES

• Rep: -5
« Reply #140 on: June 08, 2018, 03:16:41 PM »
OP - if your goal with this was to use your music to score fat ho's with huge tits, well it's working. BigBoi just can't get enough of you.

drunkenshredder

• Rep: -135
« Reply #141 on: June 08, 2018, 03:17:41 PM »
OP - if your goal with this was to use your music to score fat ho's with huge tits, well it's working. BigBoi just can't get enough of you.

haha actually got me to laugh IRL

ChronicBluntSlider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #142 on: June 08, 2018, 03:24:30 PM »
Clyde Singleton keeps mentioning racist stuff Jordan richter used to do so he’s probably just mad he could be next and wants to make sure people stick up for him when it comes.

probably is hoping that he's next as validation that people know/care about his existence 

BigBoi

« Reply #143 on: June 08, 2018, 04:13:09 PM »

Given the quality and title of their hit single "Tuna Pressed to Fuck" even that goal seems unattainable.

Your comment was still funny though  ;D
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 04:28:02 PM by BigBoi »

eraserheadfuckers

« Reply #144 on: June 09, 2018, 02:32:58 AM »
maybe y'all were right about grosso...

he's wearing a skrewdriver shirt in this pic. Vans later censored it.

Here he is an interview saying he wore it

interview link:
https://sidewalkmag.com/skateboard-news/jeff-grosso-interview.html

video link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=107&v=NqGA2lvCSVY

the slap thread from 2011 when this came out says that the shirt is pre-nazi skrewdriver but literally no one wears skrewdriver shirts besides neo-nazi's because that's all they're known for. There was one non-nazi Skrewdriver album (all skrewed up), and then 10 nazi ones.
It's the same argument as the "swastika was a buddhist symbol" shit. Yea it was, and then it became the most commonly understood symbol of genocide in the world.

why you would own and WEAR merchandise of Ian Stuart's blows my fucking mind.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 118
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #145 on: June 09, 2018, 05:35:40 AM »
Grosso also has a crass tatt on his elbow, go figure ?
Lots of aging punks like old skrewdriver which isn’t necessarily a bad thing BUT even if you did like them it seems like rocking one of their shirts is just asking for trouble imho. I honestly couldn’t be bothered explaining to people every time they looked at my shirt with a puzzled look on their face. Kinda like people who wear Burzum shirts, not really worth the hassle and/ or extra attention.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 05:50:47 AM by Gay Imp Sausage Metal »

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #146 on: June 09, 2018, 06:59:54 AM »
My favourite part was when you classified Skrewdriver as "Ass Rock."

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #147 on: June 10, 2018, 03:01:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
While some members of that shitty band clearly have Neo-Nazi affiliations, or at the very least, display an extremely unhealthy fascination with 3rd Reich symbols, those lyrics do not sound White Power at all. Neo-Nazi bands like to use little codes (shoe lace colors, obscure numbers/symbols) to denote their true beliefs, but their lyrics are always fairly explicit. It's difficult to analyze any of those dumb lyrics with a straight face, but Nazis seem like the bad guys in that excerpt who are out to "getcha". It's also worth noting that right wing types like to characterize liberals and the media as Nazis who are out to shape their beliefs or steal their guns. Not sure if this is what they're going for but a true white power band would have thrown out some seig heils.
[close]
Are you kidding? If not, that is fucking stupid. Can't believe no one in here caught this. The singer was unambiguously talking about himself and his band mates being Nazis. He literally says, "Ry Dog is a mo'fucking Nazi". I know this for sure because it's goddamn subtitled. I know he's referring to himself, because that's his goddamn name. As for the lack of sieg heils, you should understand what you saw were excerpts from an entire show of which I would not be surprised if a profuse amount of sieg heils were thrown out with gusto. I imagine the clip in the video was specifically chosen out of all the footage he could find of Highway Murderers because of just how explicitly Neo-Nazi it was. You can't be serious here. If you're joking, I'm sorry.

Raven is a blind idiot defending a friend. A lot of us become blind idiots when we defend our friends. I would like to think if he actually took the time to look at the ton of recent evidence of Jason Jesse's bullshit, he would be less quick to lash out at the people to who exposed it. Calling everybody that disagrees with you a jealous loser is some classic elementary school shit. That boy sure can alley oop fakie 5-0 around corners like nobody's business, though! He gets a pass!
[close]

Not to nitpick but Ry Dog died a couple years ago. The current buff singer is Bucky Shelton. Surprised no one noticed that their Nazi song is Blondie's "one way or another" with new, sassy lyrics
I don't think anyone missed the Blondie song but I'd love to know what Debbie Harry would have to say about it. After all she was the first female white rapper. The plot thickens.

Hypnotoad

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #148 on: June 10, 2018, 10:54:12 AM »
Lots of aging punks like old skrewdriver which isn’t necessarily a bad thing BUT even if you did like them it seems like rocking one of their shirts is just asking for trouble imho. I honestly couldn’t be bothered explaining to people every time they looked at my shirt with a puzzled look on their face. Kinda like people who wear Burzum shirts, not really worth the hassle and/ or extra attention.

Yeah, or being into pre-racist skinheads with suspenders and a shaved head waking around telling everyone, “well actually skinheads weren’t originally blah blah blah.”

Also like Grosso’s excuse.  “I was doing yard work,” like everyone has a drawer full of Nazi shit they bust out to mow the lawn.

Honestly, We don’t really need all these irrelevant 50 year old 80’s pros milking careers that ended before current pros were born. 

eraserheadfuckers

« Reply #149 on: June 10, 2018, 11:02:17 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah, or being into pre-racist skinheads with suspenders and a shaved head waking around telling everyone, “well actually skinheads weren’t originally blah blah blah.”

Also like Grosso’s excuse.  “I was doing yard work,” like everyone has a drawer full of Nazi shit they bust out to mow the lawn.

Honestly, We don’t really need all these irrelevant 50 year old 80’s pros milking careers that ended before current pros were born.

Yea exactly. I know so many kids that are a million times better at skateboarding than Jason Jessee and Jeff Grosso but can't even afford to skateboard consistently because boards and shoes are too expensive.

Grosso must have a million Anti-Hero and Vans shirts, cmon dawg.
In that interview I posted to confirm it was Skrewdriver, he doesn't say "yea that was fucking stupid of me, I don't know why I still have that thing I'm sorry y'all I blew it fuck those nazi's"
He just says "yea I got in trouble for wearing a skrewdriver shirt. Handplants are sick!"