Author Topic: Jason Jessee Is a Nazi | Full Video with all proof! Slap Premiere!  (Read 13633 times)

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1132
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
Re: Jason Jessee Is a Nazi | Full Video with all proof! Slap Premiere!
« Reply #60 on: June 06, 2018, 05:01:14 PM »
That's so Raven!

High Hair

• Rep: -34
« Reply #61 on: June 06, 2018, 05:56:45 PM »
Welcome Skateboards of Nazism?

expired

• Rep: -8
« Reply #62 on: June 06, 2018, 06:45:16 PM »
That was great. send a link to some industry people I can't wait for their reactions
"If I don't get on after this, fuck it, I'm riding for Blind" Enzo Cautela

Gay Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -397
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #63 on: June 06, 2018, 06:48:43 PM »
That was great. send a link to some industry people I can't wait for their reactions
#buddhistsymbols #24yearsago #evolvednow #freakoutthesquares #frotnisdeollietho #bikerculture #notactuallyracist #PCsnowflakes
#GMOsbeforeHoes #-65gforRyfe #teamdogdrugs

#lobsterlivesmatter #thenumbers1and8offendme #yearoftheeagle #tatergate2018

CrumblingInfrastructure

• Rep: 11
« Reply #64 on: June 06, 2018, 06:52:28 PM »
#buddhistsymbols #24yearsago #evolvednow #freakoutthesquares #frotnisdeollietho #bikerculture #notactuallyracist #PCsnowflakes

#BassFishing

Colt Cannons Cargos

• Rep: -5
« Reply #65 on: June 06, 2018, 07:06:54 PM »
I didn't read any of that post but fuck Raven Tershy, dude is the worst

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #66 on: June 06, 2018, 07:25:09 PM »
“what even is skateboarding these days.” this part of his comment makes me think he says things like “heavens” and “what in god’s creation.”

skateboarding these days is skateboarding like it’s always been. and that’s all it should be, pure and simple. jason jessee’s the one who tried to politicize it with his cryptic nazi bullshit. that’s why all this shit has nothing to do with skateboarding but controversial social and political nonsense and fuck him for bringing that element into it.

craven hershey’s squirts argument boils down to: they’re just jealous! jesus, sounds like something a grade schooler would say after being criticized.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 07:50:44 PM by ChuckRamone »

Gay Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -397
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #67 on: June 06, 2018, 07:27:37 PM »

#BassFishing
hahahaha
#GMOsbeforeHoes #-65gforRyfe #teamdogdrugs

#lobsterlivesmatter #thenumbers1and8offendme #yearoftheeagle #tatergate2018

IHOP

• Rep: 26
« Reply #68 on: June 06, 2018, 07:42:40 PM »
Only got about 15 minutes in before I had to leave for work, about to finish the rest now.  But quick critique,  starting off with "you ever find out someone you know is a piece of shit" comes off really strong, and makes it hard to take the documentary very seriously.  I have been against jason this whole time, and I thought calling him a piece of shit right out the gate was a bit much.  People will form that conclusion with the evidence it doesnt need to be said.  Also when you repeated it after talking about his relationship with his mother, (on some brink shit) we dont know the full story on that.  Obviously its fucked up that he was mad about her sleeping with someone of color, but there could also have been other driving factors for him not talking to her, and in a documentary its better to know facts than to speculate.  Im not defending jasons actions or saying he isnt a piece, but if you want to have a serious documentary its better to let the viewer form the conclusion on their own.

So far, half way through, its pretty good and I can tell you spent a lot of time on it, good job.
only in skateboarding is putting an adult in a position where they might have to actually work for their income "ruining their life"  ::)

veritas

• Rep: 2
« Reply #69 on: June 06, 2018, 08:21:17 PM »
here is the video we made which has all the evidence (i hope) pertaining to jason jessee's nazism and bigotry + some analysis

much more thorough than the vice article. sorry it's so long

This was well done and the photo / video evidence seems pretty irrefutable. Its hard to imagine anyone could defend 10/10's actions after watching this even for the first 6 minutes

BigBoi

« Reply #70 on: June 06, 2018, 08:29:48 PM »
here is the video we made which has all the evidence (i hope) pertaining to jason jessee's nazism and bigotry + some analysis

much more thorough than the vice article. sorry it's so long

This was well done and the photo / video evidence seems pretty irrefutable. Its hard to imagine anyone could defend 10/10's actions after watching this even for the first 6 minutes

Its just more fluff added to the smear campaign................These guys are got other motives behind this.........smells fishy

SJ

• Rep: -22
« Reply #71 on: June 06, 2018, 08:57:06 PM »
This is pretty cringe tbh

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 146
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #72 on: June 06, 2018, 09:45:29 PM »
While some members of that shitty band clearly have Neo-Nazi affiliations, or at the very least, display an extremely unhealthy fascination with 3rd Reich symbols, those lyrics do not sound White Power at all. Neo-Nazi bands like to use little codes (shoe lace colors, obscure numbers/symbols) to denote their true beliefs, but their lyrics are always fairly explicit. It's difficult to analyze any of those dumb lyrics with a straight face, but Nazis seem like the bad guys in that excerpt who are out to "getcha". It's also worth noting that right wing types like to characterize liberals and the media as Nazis who are out to shape their beliefs or steal their guns. Not sure if this is what they're going for but a true white power band would have thrown out some seig heils.
Are you kidding? If not, that is fucking stupid. Can't believe no one in here caught this. The singer was unambiguously talking about himself and his band mates being Nazis. He literally says, "Ry Dog is a mo'fucking Nazi". I know this for sure because it's goddamn subtitled. I know he's referring to himself, because that's his goddamn name. As for the lack of sieg heils, you should understand what you saw were excerpts from an entire show of which I would not be surprised if a profuse amount of sieg heils were thrown out with gusto. I imagine the clip in the video was specifically chosen out of all the footage he could find of Highway Murderers because of just how explicitly Neo-Nazi it was. You can't be serious here. If you're joking, I'm sorry.

Raven is a blind idiot defending a friend. A lot of us become blind idiots when we defend our friends. I would like to think if he actually took the time to look at the ton of recent evidence of Jason Jesse's bullshit, he would be less quick to lash out at the people to who exposed it. Calling everybody that disagrees with you a jealous loser is some classic elementary school shit. That boy sure can alley oop fakie 5-0 around corners like nobody's business, though! He gets a pass!

reptar_bar

• Rep: -10
« Reply #73 on: June 06, 2018, 10:01:42 PM »
Only got about 15 minutes in before I had to leave for work, about to finish the rest now.  But quick critique,  starting off with "you ever find out someone you know is a piece of shit" comes off really strong, and makes it hard to take the documentary very seriously.  I have been against jason this whole time, and I thought calling him a piece of shit right out the gate was a bit much.  People will form that conclusion with the evidence it doesnt need to be said.  Also when you repeated it after talking about his relationship with his mother, (on some brink shit) we dont know the full story on that.  Obviously its fucked up that he was mad about her sleeping with someone of color, but there could also have been other driving factors for him not talking to her, and in a documentary its better to know facts than to speculate.  Im not defending jasons actions or saying he isnt a piece, but if you want to have a serious documentary its better to let the viewer form the conclusion on their own.

So far, half way through, its pretty good and I can tell you spent a lot of time on it, good job.

I agree with this critique. I thought the comment about him "obviously being a piece of shit" for not being on speaking terms with his mother is a bit out of pace with the rest of the video. You come through with a lot of facts and evidence in the video which is great, but there could certainly be many things/factors in the relationship with his mother we don't know about, as IHOP mentioned. Kinda just came off as an unneeded insult which isn't a good look when your really trying to get people to open there eyes here.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 752
« Reply #74 on: June 06, 2018, 10:02:34 PM »
I find it hilarious that Raven is defending that Nazi trash considering his hood shtick he's been going with these past few years, dudes a joke.
Also nice try mob

High Hair

• Rep: -34
« Reply #75 on: June 06, 2018, 10:07:31 PM »
w=866&s=c70ba17700eb50607205679443c717f6
While some members of that shitty band clearly have Neo-Nazi affiliations, or at the very least, display an extremely unhealthy fascination with 3rd Reich symbols, those lyrics do not sound White Power at all. Neo-Nazi bands like to use little codes (shoe lace colors, obscure numbers/symbols) to denote their true beliefs, but their lyrics are always fairly explicit. It's difficult to analyze any of those dumb lyrics with a straight face, but Nazis seem like the bad guys in that excerpt who are out to "getcha". It's also worth noting that right wing types like to characterize liberals and the media as Nazis who are out to shape their beliefs or steal their guns. Not sure if this is what they're going for but a true white power band would have thrown out some seig heils.
Are you kidding? If not, that is fucking stupid. Can't believe no one in here caught this. The singer was unambiguously talking about himself and his band mates being Nazis. He literally says, "Ry Dog is a mo'fucking Nazi". I know this for sure because it's goddamn subtitled. I know he's referring to himself, because that's his goddamn name. As for the lack of sieg heils, you should understand what you saw were excerpts from an entire show of which I would not be surprised if a profuse amount of sieg heils were thrown out with gusto. I imagine the clip in the video was specifically chosen out of all the footage he could find of Highway Murderers because of just how explicitly Neo-Nazi it was. You can't be serious here. If you're joking, I'm sorry.

Raven is a blind idiot defending a friend. A lot of us become blind idiots when we defend our friends. I would like to think if he actually took the time to look at the ton of recent evidence of Jason Jesse's bullshit, he would be less quick to lash out at the people to who exposed it. Calling everybody that disagrees with you a jealous loser is some classic elementary school shit. That boy sure can alley oop fakie 5-0 around corners like nobody's business, though! He gets a pass!

Who gives a flying fuck what he can do on a piece of wood and 4 wheels. He's clearly retarded mentally and a cornball trying to take some ignorant stance for god knows whatever reason. Never mind that, his style is vanilla as shit and is forgettable at best. Mehh...whatever, keep on backing kooks because they're 'good' at skating in 2018. Fucking EVERYBODY is good in 2018.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 146
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #76 on: June 06, 2018, 10:20:44 PM »

Who gives a flying fuck what he can do on a piece of wood and 4 wheels. He's clearly retarded mentally and a cornball trying to take some ignorant stance for god knows whatever reason. Never mind that, his style is vanilla as shit and is forgettable at best. Mehh...whatever, keep on backing kooks because they're 'good' at skating in 2018. Fucking EVERYBODY is good in 2018.
Did you not read the rest of my post? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Dorje Drolo

• Rep: -24
« Reply #77 on: June 06, 2018, 10:27:23 PM »
I find it hilarious that Raven is defending that Nazi trash considering his hood shtick he's been going with these past few years, dudes a joke.
Also nice try mob

"Nice try Mob" for deleting that post after all this coming to light. Do you want people/brands to correct their mistakes or since finding all this out they should of left that post up. There's no appeasing the haters. Damned if you do and damned if you dont. Since Mob is apparently so racist maybe someone should let them know since they're making graphic grip like this......

verylowimpact

• Rep: -103
« Reply #78 on: June 06, 2018, 10:28:41 PM »

Did you not read the rest of my post? What the fuck is wrong with you?

No, I did not, just read that last part tbch and I couldn't believe what I read. My bad pal. Deleted.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 752
« Reply #79 on: June 06, 2018, 10:33:46 PM »
Also nice try mob

"Nice try Mob" for deleting that post after all this coming to light. Do you want people/brands to correct their mistakes or since finding all this out they should of left that post up. There's no appeasing the haters. Damned if you do and damned if you dont. Since Mob is apparently so racist maybe someone should let them know since they're making graphic grip like this......
Dont be so fucking naive, the highway murderers are from Santa Cruz as is NHS, you really think they didn't know that they were a neo nazi band? Oh and cool collab griptape they surely did it to combat racism and not only for profit.

Dorje Drolo

• Rep: -24
« Reply #80 on: June 06, 2018, 10:46:14 PM »
Also nice try mob

Dont be so fucking naive, the highway murderers are from Santa Cruz as is NHS, you really think they didn't know that they were a neo nazi band? Oh and cool collab griptape they surely did it to combat racism and not only for profit.

I've heard of the Highway Murderers and thought they were just some punk/hard core band. So ya If you aren't a fan or seen that video then you probably have no idea. Just like all the other people on slap that had no idea till someone dug up the video and pointed it out.

Like I said no appeasing the trolls so damned if you do and damned if you don't.

ckswank

• Rep: 0
« Reply #81 on: June 07, 2018, 12:37:14 AM »
I hope the video doesnt get taken down

eraserheadfuckers

• Rep: 7
« Reply #82 on: June 07, 2018, 01:38:45 AM »

I agree with this critique. I thought the comment about him "obviously being a piece of shit" for not being on speaking terms with his mother is a bit out of pace with the rest of the video. You come through with a lot of facts and evidence in the video which is great, but there could certainly be many things/factors in the relationship with his mother we don't know about, as IHOP mentioned. Kinda just came off as an unneeded insult which isn't a good look when your really trying to get people to open there eyes here.

Appreciate the feedback, makes sense

Its just more fluff added to the smear campaign................These guys are got other motives behind this.........smells fishy

please don't look into the Soros connection there's nothing to see there
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 01:45:01 AM by eraserheadfuckers »
Quote from: BigBoi
If this guy really did plug his fucking soundcloud in this "documentary" he's a complete idiot........the worst kind
please buy my free numetal album
i made a boring 30 minute youtube video to sell it to morrissey fans

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
  • tiger style
« Reply #83 on: June 07, 2018, 04:12:44 AM »
i wouldn't start changing your video for all the nit picky slap feedback, guys on here will nit pick the filming in a porn video. cool video. wouldn't mind checking out more of your bands music. you have more stuff up? reminds me of old ministry.

Alan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 175
« Reply #84 on: June 07, 2018, 05:05:16 AM »

So again, how is presenting evidence a "smear campaign"?
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

SneakySecrets

• Rep: -8
« Reply #85 on: June 07, 2018, 05:08:19 AM »
The moment that I post this, I will have posted this in the past.

You just blew my mind

cosmicgypsies

• Rep: 57
« Reply #86 on: June 07, 2018, 05:54:26 AM »

So again, how is presenting evidence a "smear campaign"?

i'd love to know what "other motives" are behind calling someone out for being a fucking nazi

obviously this whole thing is a plot organized by the black guy who dicked jason jessees moms 25 years ago

fang

• Rep: 9
« Reply #87 on: June 07, 2018, 06:03:25 AM »

Not to nitpick but Ry Dog died a couple years ago. The current buff singer is Bucky Shelton. Surprised no one noticed that their Nazi song is Blondie's "one way or another" with new, sassy lyrics
GANG ! GANG ! GANG ! GANG ! GANG ! GANG ! GANG ! GANG !

QueeferMadness

• Rep: -319
  • Don't Fear The Queefer
« Reply #88 on: June 07, 2018, 06:33:28 AM »
Have any of you ever seen a vagina in real life? Fuckin kooky neckbeards with way to much idle time. Faggots.

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #89 on: June 07, 2018, 06:34:02 AM »

Appreciate the feedback, makes sense

please don't look into the Soros connection there's nothing to see there

dude, you just redpilled me. holy fuck I’m woke as fuck now. the sheeple must be unhooked from the matrix. 1488. 18. 187 on a muthafuckin’ cop. 1234. 5678.