Author Topic: Jason Jessee Is a Nazi | Full Video with all proof! Slap Premiere!  (Read 136164 times)

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
Re: Jason Jessee Is a Nazi | Full Video with all proof! Slap Premiere!
« Reply #150 on: June 10, 2018, 06:52:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Grosso also has a crass tatt on his elbow, go figure ?
Lots of aging punks like old skrewdriver which isn’t necessarily a bad thing BUT even if you did like them it seems like rocking one of their shirts is just asking for trouble imho. I honestly couldn’t be bothered explaining to people every time they looked at my shirt with a puzzled look on their face. Kinda like people who wear Burzum shirts, not really worth the hassle and/ or extra attention.
[close]

Yeah, or being into pre-racist skinheads with suspenders and a shaved head waking around telling everyone, “well actually skinheads weren’t originally blah blah blah.”

Also like Grosso’s excuse.  “I was doing yard work,” like everyone has a drawer full of Nazi shit they bust out to mow the lawn.

Honestly, We don’t really need all these irrelevant 50 year old 80’s pros milking careers that ended before current pros were born. 
Again though, I doubt he'd go the trouble of getting a crass tattoo if he wasn't into their politics? We had the Skinhead look debate with Ben K. and the consensus was he's not actually a skinhead no?
Idk, I'm not too quick to judge Grosso on this one; stupid decision that's for sure but it's not like it's a reoccurring them for him or anything...

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

pinche gringo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #151 on: June 10, 2018, 07:40:18 PM »
I was wondering when Grosso’s t-shirt would come back around. Wearing a Skrewdriver shirt is sketchy. I’m not buying that tired rhetoric that their ‘first record wasn’t a white power record’. I sincerely doubt Skrewdriver were a regular band of cool dudes and had a sudden change of heart after recording their first record and became raging white power fuck heads. The first song in the ‘2 song’ Anti Hero promo is a Skrewdriver song. So there’s that.

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #152 on: June 10, 2018, 07:56:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Grosso also has a crass tatt on his elbow, go figure ?
Lots of aging punks like old skrewdriver which isn’t necessarily a bad thing BUT even if you did like them it seems like rocking one of their shirts is just asking for trouble imho. I honestly couldn’t be bothered explaining to people every time they looked at my shirt with a puzzled look on their face. Kinda like people who wear Burzum shirts, not really worth the hassle and/ or extra attention.
[close]

Yeah, or being into pre-racist skinheads with suspenders and a shaved head waking around telling everyone, “well actually skinheads weren’t originally blah blah blah.”

Also like Grosso’s excuse.  “I was doing yard work,” like everyone has a drawer full of Nazi shit they bust out to mow the lawn.

Honestly, We don’t really need all these irrelevant 50 year old 80’s pros milking careers that ended before current pros were born. 
[close]
Again though, I doubt he'd go the trouble of getting a crass tattoo if he wasn't into their politics? We had the Skinhead look debate with Ben K. and the consensus was he's not actually a skinhead no?
Idk, I'm not too quick to judge Grosso on this one; stupid decision that's for sure but it's not like it's a reoccurring them for him or anything...

in the pray for me doc when grosso is talking about jessee getting beat up for using the n word i was a little taken back by how he described it as "he probably deserved it.. i guess"
i dont really have an opinion on the dude but i wouldnt be so quick to defend anyone these days.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #153 on: June 10, 2018, 08:12:13 PM »
Not shown from the documentary, from the mouth of Jeff Grosso:
"Skrewdriver said 'White power' and he thought it was funny. It was almost as if he was making fun of it, but then he wasn't "
And post Peanut Brown incident ...
" .. the white power thing kinda petered out after that."
As he laughs.
Actually, that first quote definitely was in the documentary. "It was almost as if he was making fun of it, but then he wasn't" is another way of saying "it was so ridiculous we couldn't take him seriously, but he was serious."

And Grosso claiming the white power thing petered out is great and all, but there is concrete evidence in that same video that it really didn't.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

BigBoi

« Reply #154 on: June 10, 2018, 08:30:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
If you think this outrage shit is a little long in the tooth and you haven't seen this yet, you're blowing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTJn_DBTnrY
[close]
TEDx is the worst idea TED ever had so they kind of deserved this. But for real though, fuck this troll-culture dipshit Nazi sympathizer. People are impressed by the stupidest shit. What does this guy actually contribute beyond validating the anger of a bunch of incel, future school shooters and a shitty Andy Kaufman rip? He's the 4 chan version of a "just a prank bro" video come to life. The irony of these kooks thinking that "libtards" are self-congratulatory and smug is the peak of their comedy.
[close]

Somebody has some anger issues.
[close]
Imagine siding with nazis so often that you have this image ready to go.
The internet is a great place for shitty people to find each other and legitimize eachother’s trash opinions

Imagine finding out that your school teacher uses the phrase "Hold that L"

Expand Quote
Where did this California nazi thing start? Prison system? Cause down south where there were actually slaves no ones on that aesthetic tip. Were still racist but not that edgy racist stuff, were on that real shit. California racists hold this L.
[close]
California racists do hold that L

Sad Hippo you are literally the Patlanta of the Greater Bay Area.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
Was that idiot was trying to be edgy and put a Muslim guy in his anti government skateboard ad post 9/11? Of course he thought brown + turbin = muslim...
[close]

This ad is going way over your head dude.......

Your clearly a pre programmed poosey liberal.........but thats fine
[close]
if you're in the greater Bay Area we can discuss the poosey part.

Eraserhead Fuckers if your so depressed that you can't get a boner then I strongly suggest you seek you help immediately.

And lastly Mr. Gentle Jones I must say I will give you credit for putting yourself out there and doing this. You put your legendary career and your booming skateboard brand on the line and I tip my hat to you for that kind sir........surely this endeavor will look great on your resume.....

But that still does not hide the fact that you are definitely the biggest Kook that I've ever laid eyes on straight up and down.........

And with that I say Arrivedecri!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C74bK1PWwCI

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #155 on: June 10, 2018, 08:35:36 PM »
^haha. he got so

that he focused his account.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #156 on: June 10, 2018, 09:05:09 PM »
1 down, at least 3 to go

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Sad Hippo

« Reply #157 on: June 10, 2018, 09:22:54 PM »
I imagine he was sweating when typing up that profound departure. 

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #158 on: June 10, 2018, 09:32:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
If you think this outrage shit is a little long in the tooth and you haven't seen this yet, you're blowing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTJn_DBTnrY
[close]
TEDx is the worst idea TED ever had so they kind of deserved this. But for real though, fuck this troll-culture dipshit Nazi sympathizer. People are impressed by the stupidest shit. What does this guy actually contribute beyond validating the anger of a bunch of incel, future school shooters and a shitty Andy Kaufman rip? He's the 4 chan version of a "just a prank bro" video come to life. The irony of these kooks thinking that "libtards" are self-congratulatory and smug is the peak of their comedy.
[close]

Somebody has some anger issues.
[close]
Imagine siding with nazis so often that you have this image ready to go.
The internet is a great place for shitty people to find each other and legitimize eachother’s trash opinions
[close]

Imagine finding out that your school teacher uses the phrase "Hold that L"

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Where did this California nazi thing start? Prison system? Cause down south where there were actually slaves no ones on that aesthetic tip. Were still racist but not that edgy racist stuff, were on that real shit. California racists hold this L.
[close]
California racists do hold that L
[close]

Sad Hippo you are literally the Patlanta of the Greater Bay Area.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
Was that idiot was trying to be edgy and put a Muslim guy in his anti government skateboard ad post 9/11? Of course he thought brown + turbin = muslim...
[close]

This ad is going way over your head dude.......

Your clearly a pre programmed poosey liberal.........but thats fine
[close]
if you're in the greater Bay Area we can discuss the poosey part.
[close]

Eraserhead Fuckers if your so depressed that you can't get a boner then I strongly suggest you seek you help immediately.

And lastly Mr. Gentle Jones I must say I will give you credit for putting yourself out there and doing this. You put your legendary career and your booming skateboard brand on the line and I tip my hat to you for that kind sir........surely this endeavor will look great on your resume.....

But that still does not hide the fact that you are definitely the biggest Kook that I've ever laid eyes on straight up and down.........

And with that I say Arrivedecri!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C74bK1PWwCI
HOLD THE L, BITCH!

Do I get to take credit for this? I feel like at minimum his focus was directly after my post and he quoted me in it.

Sad Hippo definitely deserves some love for this victory as well.

Sad Hippo

« Reply #159 on: June 10, 2018, 09:40:15 PM »
Love you too boo.

eraserheadfuckers

• Rep: 26
« Reply #160 on: June 10, 2018, 10:04:02 PM »
honestly feel like it was the triggered memes that wore him down. that's peak discourse for frog posters.

also jokes on him ive been seeing someone for my erectile dysfunction for 4 weeks now.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #161 on: June 10, 2018, 10:32:24 PM »
honestly feel like it was the triggered memes that wore him down. that's peak discourse for frog posters.

also jokes on him ive been seeing someone for my erectile dysfunction for 4 weeks now.

A lot of antidepressants have ED as a side effect too.  I definitely had it when I was first on lexapro before my body adjusted to it.  Gotta say, miss it a little

Bumpovertrash

« Reply #162 on: June 10, 2018, 11:01:29 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

A lot of antidepressants have ED as a side effect too.  I definitely had it when I was first on lexapro before my body adjusted to it.  Gotta say, miss it a little
I stopped taking zoloft and another ad because not being able to bust a nut was worse then my fucked up head.

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 394
« Reply #163 on: June 10, 2018, 11:11:07 PM »
The internet:
a place where the 'bad guys' that have singled out minorities to pick on, think they're the superior race, use hate symbols etc... get offended because the 'good guys' digged in a little too deep into their history.

Boo hoo, fuck you.

Please read the following in Grosso's voice (without Skrewdriver shirt)

If you want to act tough,
take your demise like a man.

You deserved it,
and had it coming for years.

This whole thing
is starting to look like a small scab that kept being picked
and picked
and picked
and picked
and picked
to the point where it turned into an inflamed pus filled wound.

Time to amputate the goddamn leg.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 11:18:27 PM by DISTANT RUMOURS »

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #164 on: June 11, 2018, 12:53:34 AM »
Dammit I don't want to dislike Grosso, I've always felt he was a good dude, but we can't keep sweeping shit under the rug either. Call 10/10 out, call Raven out, call Grosso out. Call 'em all out. There's no room for this shit in skateboarding. Period.

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

BobbyPshew

• Rep: -61
« Reply #165 on: June 11, 2018, 01:16:55 AM »
Grosso was a drug garbage can and made a plethora of important life decisions loaded on almost every drug going-tattoos, haircuts and fashion faux pas included.
He's paid his dues and I think he knows he's privileged to be part of skateboarding, in any capacity.
Grosso gets a pass with me...Not a glowing pass, but a pass, nonetheless.

*Edit-Distancing himself from Duane goes a long way, here.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 01:27:25 AM by BobbyPshew »
Ron Don's Playpen-Home Of The $2 Lap Dance

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #166 on: June 11, 2018, 01:46:29 AM »
Grosso was a drug garbage can and made a plethora of important life decisions loaded on almost every drug going-tattoos, haircuts and fashion faux pas included.
He's paid his dues and I think he knows he's privileged to be part of skateboarding, in any capacity.

Same here... seems like a genuinely good dude these days. Or at least 'not a scumbag these days' to say it in his own words.

The fact that he supports Lizzie, Barros (to this day) and other skaters with different ethnic backgrounds says more than a skrewdriver shirt.

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #167 on: June 11, 2018, 01:52:25 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Same here... seems like a genuinely good dude these days. Or at least 'not a scumbag these days' to say it in his own words.

The fact that he supports Lizzie, Barros (to this day) and other skaters with different ethnic backgrounds says more than a skrewdriver shirt.

Agreed. I guess I'm not hating on Grosso per se--he's certainly trying to make sure his legacy is on the right side of skate history and I adore Loveletters--but rather the fact that he chose to wear the shirt. It's even the little stuff like that which we can't allow to let slide.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 01:56:01 AM by planman »

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

BobbyPshew

« Reply #168 on: June 11, 2018, 02:01:44 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

He does seem like a good dude, I can't hate Grosso.
The Grosso Nine Club episode was one of the best.

I nominate Mr. Duane Peters for the next total piece of misogynist Nazi shit award.

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #169 on: June 11, 2018, 06:50:21 AM »
Lunchbreak fun, perfect fit

BobbyPshew

« Reply #170 on: June 11, 2018, 09:21:33 AM »
Beautiful.

eraserheadfuckers

« Reply #171 on: June 11, 2018, 10:28:48 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

haha im just joking. but def had that when i was on SSRI's in high school.
just think it's funny that bigboi doesn't understand what a remix is and that I didn't write that song
also funny that he didn't know I was fucking with him when I said my music is numetal

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #172 on: June 11, 2018, 10:41:53 AM »
maybe y'all were right about grosso...

he's wearing a skrewdriver shirt in this pic. Vans later censored it.

Here he is an interview saying he wore it

I don't mean to start throwing out wild accusations, but did anyone see that episode of love letters about skaters with weird names? Forgive me if this already came up, but Jason Jesse and Grosso seemed to have a particularly great time with my man Gailea Momolu's name. At the end of the episode, I remember Jason Jesse looking all shook and asking if they were in trouble. I figured it was about how they were smoking a spliff or something, but how shook Jason Jesse looked struck me as odd.

Also, eraserheadfuckers - after watching the video and then checking the highway murderers on google, I saw some pages about getting local venues in their area to bar them from playing. Their music was described as "butt rock." In the video, their music is described as "ass rock." Both descriptions are accurate. Did you have any hand in that? Am I just seeing connections where none exist? Is "butt rock" a common genre that I'm unaware of?

halitosis

« Reply #173 on: June 11, 2018, 11:09:07 AM »
There's been a lot of great research on the subject of this and its great.  Its enlightening.   It def shows Jason Jessee's affection toward hateful entities and ideas.

But I find it interesting that no ones posted his March 1991 inteview in Poweredge magazine.

When asked about the Fallbrook ramp owners burning of a cross in his yard....Jason responds by calling him a "faggot" and that he is going to beat him up.    Now I know any mentionings of things outside of the "fuck Jason jesse" realm is going to put me in the "you're a nazi sympathizer" boat but I implore you to find the interview.

I forgive anyone born before 1980 for dropping faggot and gay as slurs.   You are lying through your teeth if you say you never said that and you can deny all day...but your fucking lying.   THIS does not make it OK...this is just humanity and American culture being ugly and most people that don't want to look like a knuckle dragger stopped using such language.   Jason...maybe not but I'll give him that off chance that it for sure seems odd that he wanted to beat up a cross burner....but he's racist, and a nazi.

Another take away from the interview is talking about his Red Cloud tatoo.   Yeah a nazi with a Native American tatoo.  Strange.   When asked about Native Americans he states "I think Indians (yeah lack of PC again in 1991!) should just take out their guns and blow away alll white Americans possible"  Another really odd thing for a racist aryan nation Nazi to be saying.

Granted, this was before he got on drugs.   He talks about being straight edge in the interview.   

For fucks sake this isn't absolving him of being racist and clinging to racist ideas.   Saying racist things.   But when looking at his whole life....he wasn't what he became.    He has the potential to change back to where he was pre drugs.

He also states he has love for both his mother and father.    Maybe this is before his mom sleeps with a black man?   It would be interesting to know..

No pass for Jason....this is to point out that the whole story isn't being told. 

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2592
« Reply #174 on: June 11, 2018, 11:24:22 AM »
^^ tldr

No pass for Jason
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #175 on: June 11, 2018, 12:30:31 PM »
Honestly if you wanna get nazis out of skating, just bomb Santa Cruz. Somehow this beautiful beach town filled with hippies, surfers, and college kids has a skate scene that is full of trashy nazis. There are plenty of skaters there who aren’t and all, but having lived and skated in Chicago, LA, SF, Oakland, and there, Santa Cruz is the only place where a nazi pulls up to the spot and its chill and just part of the scene. Consider 1010’s nazism and Raven jumping to defend him- thats the skate culture they were raised into and the way they feel its right to act. The Santa Cruz skate scene is fucked like that.

eraserheadfuckers

« Reply #176 on: June 11, 2018, 02:26:58 PM »
Also, eraserheadfuckers - after watching the video and then checking the highway murderers on google, I saw some pages about getting local venues in their area to bar them from playing. Their music was described as "butt rock." In the video, their music is described as "ass rock." Both descriptions are accurate. Did you have any hand in that? Am I just seeing connections where none exist? Is "butt rock" a common genre that I'm unaware of?

I got most of my evidence about Highway Murderers from ItsGoingDown's republishing of San Jose Antifa's reporting on them:
https://itsgoingdown.org/stop-neo-nazi-band-highway-murderers-performing-san-jose/

Some other shit I found on Facebook. I saved all this shit to my pc back in like January-ish. I probably saw that article about them that describes them as butt rock, but I made this video in the past 2 weeks so maybe I saw that and it sinked in without me being aware or it's a coincidence.

Butt rock is normally used condescendingly to describe bands like Nickleback and Creed and their music reminded me of a harder, angrier version of butt-rock so I called em assrock.

RE: Poweredge, yea for some reason I only came across that interview from Andrew Murrell's Vice article (who links it). I think I dove too deep looking for swastika's on Flickr accounts that I missed some of the more obvious stuff. Was surprised too by his compassion for native people's struggles.

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #177 on: June 11, 2018, 07:01:25 PM »
The video has really blown up, just want to point out right now that if you search simply "Jason Jessee" its the first video that comes up.

Does anyone know if Jason has a comment about it yet?

Hoeboi

• Rep: -360
« Reply #178 on: June 11, 2018, 07:38:02 PM »
hey everybody just wondering why you guys are all such little hoes for? asking for a friend 

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2592
« Reply #179 on: June 11, 2018, 07:39:07 PM »
Cheers for the bump!

p. s. Welcome to the boards!
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud