Author Topic: NIKE is the most core shoe company in skateboarding  (Read 3390 times)

cricketclub

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
Re: NIKE is the most core shoe company in skateboarding
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2019, 04:59:37 AM »
Unless this is about colourways or if dunks are true to size you can get the hell out of the gear section....
Handsome debonair fella, Got the Mellow Yellow bezel, Black rims on the Phantom same color Dr. Pepper.

soonbanned

« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2019, 05:38:33 AM »
Tell that to the admin that moved the thread here. I thought it was stupid too especially considering the topics that are in the forum it got moved from. Keep being mad about fuck all though it'll be good for you in your old age.

90sDamiano

• Rep: -82
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2019, 11:10:46 AM »
You know the rich kids who take care of all their "friends" when they hang out? Yeah. Shalom.

wurfnnjs

• Rep: 0
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2019, 06:58:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL, SKATER-OWNED SKATE SHOP NOT THOSE BIG ONLINE RETAILERS!
[close]
Why?
[close]
Because not only are you getting product, but you are essentially donating to the local scene. Vú skate shop in Baltimore is not just a shop; it's a community center for the entire Baltimore skate scene. Same with every other core shop. It's worth the extra money, and I am proud to say that I just ordered a new board from my local today.
[close]
it's not the same with every shop.
True, true, but it's also easy to just pick a different shop. And if all else fails, some shops have online stores, so at least you would be supporting some scene. At that point however, I would just buy from a big website like CCS or skate warehouse.

LemThurdy

• Rep: -15
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2019, 07:16:28 PM »
A truer statement would be that there are NO core companies.

But if you want to see which one gives the most relative to its profits, that’s a different story.

But Nike only got into skateboarding to make a grab, they can (and probably will) fuck off when it’s no longer super profitable (just like they did with snowboarding, surfing, and the corest of the core)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Zoom-Carbon-Roller-Blades-Inline-Skates-Mens-Sz-12-/254242664310

I like Nike SB but holy shit those in lines were terrible !