Author Topic: Ever been approached by someone sketchy while street skating?  (Read 3785 times)

Dwyck

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
Re: Ever been approached by someone sketchy while street skating?
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2018, 05:33:54 PM »
You guys could move to new york or Montreal, dress different skate the same and make bank selling t-shirts and filming younger dudes way better than you

I mean this just an Evan Hay vid minus bobby de keyzer and jed anderson
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

offkilter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 265
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2018, 06:17:33 PM »
U succ

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2018, 06:52:47 PM »
fuck your disingenuous method of getting people to watch your mediocre footage.
This. Also, Shark Tits, how've you been, bud? I see you're keeping bees, seems like a fun gig. You like it?

shark tits

« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2018, 07:01:58 PM »
oh man pancakes, bees will change your life!
i try to deputize all my friends in extra bee suits [i usually just wear a veil].
i skate w/ bruh man every day, kill nuisance animals that eat my garden, pick fruit i planted, try to be 'permaculture' and my yard be all sustenance, either for humans or bees.
it's wild, i realized something today. i'm on some hillbilly cosplay almost and i live in one of the most diverse neighborhoods in america so i think it's just my rebellion or some shit. pretending to be appalachian.
we got a DIY we made here too, couple maine kids helped w/ that. it's basically me and a bunch of college kids, i wish other people wouldn't leave their bottles/trash behind but we really did something that's enjoyed by lots of people.
it's a double edged sword since i could give a shit about said lots of people but what can ya do? help yourself and help other people on accident.
you still in maine?
what's up w/ you?

IHOP

« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2018, 07:12:20 PM »
You guys could move to new york or Montreal, dress different skate the same and make bank selling t-shirts and filming younger dudes way better than you

I mean this just an Evan Hay vid minus bobby de keyzer and jed anderson

this aint andy shrock bitch this evan hay

shitdick22

• Rep: 1
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2018, 07:33:44 PM »
I wanted to write something mean but everythings already been said

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1137
  • old and in the way
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2018, 10:00:02 PM »
just to reenforce the general opinion - I despise your methods and your clickbait trash. maybe you should fuck a fire anthill, condomless and crying. at gunpoint. at dusk. just an idea.

Chavo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 217
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2018, 10:00:26 PM »
Start at :36 for the "attack" in context. OP does the worst trick combo I've ever seen. This wouldn't even be a Tired outtake if he was 46 and 285 pounds. Trucks on opposite sides, lands in the grass, toe hanging over, tick tacking, then switch frontside bigspin attempt and instead spins 265 degrees feet together and hands all over the ground.

Girl is obviously mentally ill yet still giggling when he pulls his board out. Crew is obviously shook, takes off promptly, and yells, "track team for life baby"[?]" when driving off at a safe distance. This is more embarrassing than the guy jumping on the table in the Nazi thread.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3290
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2018, 05:14:43 AM »
I'm praying you go viral, and by "go viral" I mean catch syphilis.

pedro_mayn

• Rep: 90
  • 1-800-PP-5-DOO-DOO
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2018, 05:35:45 AM »
Man, I hate these fucking skate vlog channels.

Also, you got sketched out by that? Damn.

Come to Swansea and you'll get sketchy people coming up to you all the time. Usually it is crackheads who reminisce about how they used to skate or just drunk students. Usually get no problems from smackheads. But some people who are either filled with anxiety or had a sheltered life do not know how to deal with people on the streets. It's a part of it and sometimes it's funny meeting these people.
i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2018, 06:44:42 AM »
Start at :36 for the "attack" in context. OP does the worst trick combo I've ever seen. This wouldn't even be a Tired outtake if he was 46 and 285 pounds. Trucks on opposite sides, lands in the grass, toe hanging over, tick tacking, then switch frontside bigspin attempt and instead spins 265 degrees feet together and hands all over the ground.

Girl is obviously mentally ill yet still giggling when he pulls his board out. Crew is obviously shook, takes off promptly, and yells, "track team for life baby"[?]" when driving off at a safe distance. This is more embarrassing than the guy jumping on the table in the Nazi thread.

Best skate insult ever.