Author Topic: Skaters and their Rapper equivalents by Jenkem  (Read 13965 times)

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
Re: Skaters and their Rapper equivalents by Jenkem
« Reply #90 on: June 13, 2018, 06:51:59 PM »
Bawtawd is lil wyte.

Hotdog

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
  • eat me
« Reply #91 on: June 14, 2018, 05:10:04 AM »
Ishod is Steve Urkel

Ghost Face Nigga

• Rep: -34
  • Im black
« Reply #92 on: June 14, 2018, 06:29:32 AM »

Rza the muthafuckin GOAT. Change your screen name and avi and go listen to Cuban Linx

niggo go listen to bobby digital,

ok ok ok i mighta went harsh on the rza, hes def a legend in the game and i was talking wayy too spicy lol but idk he made ALOT of trash music too (digital bullet/bobby digital). as for my name and avi i made that shit back in the day when i used to bang wu harder then a white college dude, i still fux with them (they are legends/GOATS/da best/ whatever whatever) but idk the rza a coke head fool and you fucking know it. he got more talent in his pinky then my whole entire body but under that pinky nail is a bump of coke and that shit def be fucking up his music sometimes (eg. albums i listed above)

EDIT:
nvm i take back what i said about RZA, im dumb and played myself. i still stand by my kanye comments but im a damn fool for downplaying the rza. sometimes i just say shit in the heat of the moment. except i was def still right about him being a cokehead
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 06:41:24 AM by Ghost Face Nigga »
Horny 2 Skate

Lenny the Fatface

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 331
« Reply #93 on: June 14, 2018, 07:07:55 AM »
Back on topic: Van Wastell is probably closer to 2pac than Dylan. Both Pac and Van have an oddly high amount of content released after their deaths (there was Van footage in L.S.D wtf). Both also have a high fanbase of people who only know them as dead legends.

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #94 on: June 14, 2018, 07:53:32 AM »
It was written was better than illmatic.

Rza was a spaceman, wethead, that's why his style was crazy. Callin him a cokehead like that's a diss or somethin for producing music?

I don't get u guys.

I keep hearing better productions every year too.

So, basically fuck all of you.

Ghost Face Nigga

• Rep: -34
  • Im black
« Reply #95 on: June 14, 2018, 08:13:45 AM »
It was written was better than illmatic.

Rza was a spaceman, wethead, that's why his style was crazy. Callin him a cokehead like that's a diss or somethin for producing music?

I don't get u guys.

I keep hearing better productions every year too.

So, basically fuck all of you.

hahaha I ALREADY TOOK BACK WHAT I SAID ABOUT RZA! BUT me calling someone a cokehead is def diss i guess and the rza is def one. cokeheads are fucking annoying, idk what slaps stance on coke is but its corny to me and ill take all the hate for saying that. the RZA is amazing and what i said about his production was foolish and dumb, the dude is a genius. i was just trying to defend kanyes talent and i got carried away. 

you can be a genius and great at what you do and be a cokehead jerkoff at the same time (eg marvin gaye).
Horny 2 Skate

ungzilla

« Reply #96 on: June 14, 2018, 08:18:09 AM »
slap's official stance is that we would do coke w/ fred gall

shark tits

« Reply #97 on: June 14, 2018, 08:20:39 AM »
leticia bufoni is nicki minaj
leticia consolidated is angie martinez

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #98 on: June 14, 2018, 08:27:48 AM »

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -480
« Reply #99 on: June 14, 2018, 05:58:30 PM »
Expand Quote
I agree for doom altough it makes his sound unique. Kanye is talented but overrated and a gigantic douchebag.
He also never ever produce anything remotely as groundbreaking and unique as RZA 36chambers.
[close]

rza would never ever produce anything remotely as groundbreaking and unique as the college dropout

this is such a bad comparison, yeah 36 chambers has great production, it's a groundbreaking album and shit, but it's an album from 1993 and hip-hop was way different then than it was in fucking 2004 and later. also, all in all kanye's a better producer than rza, even though rza is good too (btw one of his best beats (dark fantasy) went to kanye).

Expand Quote
THE MCCLUNG BROTHERS = MAC MILLER, POST MALONE, & MACKLEMORE
Who are these people

[close]

i think that's the point

Mac is legit and don’t deserve hate , dude pulled jay electronica out of hiding , and he fucked Ariana grande.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #100 on: June 14, 2018, 06:51:31 PM »

Rza the muthafuckin GOAT. Change your screen name and avi and go listen to Cuban Linx

niggo go listen to bobby digital,

ok ok ok i mighta went harsh on the rza, hes def a legend in the game and i was talking wayy too spicy lol but idk he made ALOT of trash music too (digital bullet/bobby digital). as for my name and avi i made that shit back in the day when i used to bang wu harder then a white college dude, i still fux with them (they are legends/GOATS/da best/ whatever whatever) but idk the rza a coke head fool and you fucking know it. he got more talent in his pinky then my whole entire body but under that pinky nail is a bump of coke and that shit def be fucking up his music sometimes (eg. albums i listed above)

EDIT:
nvm i take back what i said about RZA, im dumb and played myself. i still stand by my kanye comments but im a damn fool for downplaying the rza. sometimes i just say shit in the heat of the moment. except i was def still right about him being a cokehead

Lol. Now if you had gone at his flow and delivery you would’ve got no argument from me. But Rza beats are legendary and the Wu was basically his vision.