Author Topic: Hey Krux - WTF?  (Read 11394 times)

dirtyweemidden

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
Re: Hey Krux - WTF?
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2018, 02:47:58 AM »
Alot of new skaters are skating krux because of Nora the explorer, I blame truck companies for being too slow In reallizing markatble potential of these female pros. Leticia or Lacey should have their own signature trucks

Im surprised Leticia doesnt already. I just assumed there already were pink bedazzled bandana print trucks

roba

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 758
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2018, 02:56:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Alot of new skaters are skating krux because of Nora the explorer, I blame truck companies for being too slow In reallizing markatble potential of these female pros. Leticia or Lacey should have their own signature trucks
[close]

Im surprised Leticia doesnt already. I just assumed there already were pink bedazzled bandana print trucks

leticia did have a pro truck on some crail trucks brand. don't know if she still rides for them though.
I'm ok with theft. It happens to me all the time.
I steal too

I’m rich and smart

R.I.P Tate

Tedd

• Rep: -14
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2018, 05:57:29 AM »
hypothetical scenario: you can only pick one of the following two sets of trucks to ride for the rest of your life. which do you choose?

Can I quit skating as a third option?

backinaction

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 279
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2018, 08:02:17 AM »
. don't get why the fact that since someone is a youtuber suddenly means they don't deserve to have their name associated with a brand when their skating clearly can back up the fact that they deserve it.

He doesn't deserve it.  It has ZERO to do with his skating and everything to do with his whining and his personality.  The guy is a shit.

Jonny Giger is a YouTuber and is a bit robotic - but dude can skate and isn't an asshole. Fine, give the guy a truck.

Ben Degros is a YouTuber and not as good as most of the kids - but he is insightful and a super nice guy. He isn't at the level that he should get his own product, but he at least shows that YouTubers can be useful and pleasant people.

Ginner - he's a fuckstain of a person.

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2018, 08:27:23 AM »
Expand Quote
. don't get why the fact that since someone is a youtuber suddenly means they don't deserve to have their name associated with a brand when their skating clearly can back up the fact that they deserve it.
[close]

He doesn't deserve it.  It has ZERO to do with his skating and everything to do with his whining and his personality.  The guy is a shit.

Jonny Giger is a YouTuber and is a bit robotic - but dude can skate and isn't an asshole. Fine, give the guy a truck.

Ben Degros is a YouTuber and not as good as most of the kids - but he is insightful and a super nice guy. He isn't at the level that he should get his own product, but he at least shows that YouTubers can be useful and pleasant people.

If you know this much about YouTube personalities you deserve to know one of them has a pro truck.

darwin

• Rep: -8
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2018, 10:21:26 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

lol clearly you have an issue with the guy but just because YOU think he's a shitstain doesn't change the tm of krux opinion on him. and are you kidding me? giger only really skates flat, not doing shit like kickflip down wallenberg or gap to 50 down a like 20 stair handrail... yeah garrett's got the typical youtuber attitude but like i said, his skating clearly backs up that he deserves his name on a pair of trucks. just be happy it wasn't from a company you actually like and let the guy enjoy his 2 minutes of fame when him having his name on some krux trucks has literally no impact on your life.

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 518
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2018, 03:24:00 PM »
guy can actually skate. watched his 2015 street part he has on youtube and he did some pretty fucked stuff in there, and some of that was 3+ years ago so one can only assume he's better now considering he hasn't stopped skateboarding... don't get why the fact that since someone is a youtuber suddenly means they don't deserve to have their name associated with a brand when their skating clearly can back up the fact that they deserve it.

here's the 2015 part for anyone who actually wants to watch it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osCUGLDbqdk

Just watched half of this. Not only does he not deserve a signature truck, at one point he was skating with a lanyard hanging out his pocket like a proud mallshop employee.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 03:26:02 PM by Burt Ward »
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

darwin

« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2018, 04:29:37 PM »
Expand Quote
guy can actually skate. watched his 2015 street part he has on youtube and he did some pretty fucked stuff in there, and some of that was 3+ years ago so one can only assume he's better now considering he hasn't stopped skateboarding... don't get why the fact that since someone is a youtuber suddenly means they don't deserve to have their name associated with a brand when their skating clearly can back up the fact that they deserve it.

here's the 2015 part for anyone who actually wants to watch it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osCUGLDbqdk
[close]

Just watched half of this. Not only does he not deserve a signature truck, at one point he was skating with a lanyard hanging out his pocket like a proud mallshop employee.

oh no he had a lanyard hanging out of his pocket he must work at a mall!! fuck off with that bullshit. this guy clearly makes them money and can skate better than you I'm sure. this whole post is full of a bunch of people who honestly sound jealous that some youtuber got a signature truck on a company that half of them don't even care about.

no life

• Rep: -31
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2018, 04:34:55 PM »
yall cant be that dumb to come in here posting about how krux turn blah blah blah. that part is like watching a manchild from my local make a gopro "2018 street skating part." its still fuck krux

Tedd

« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2018, 04:35:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

lol clearly you have an issue with the guy but just because YOU think he's a shitstain doesn't change the tm of krux opinion on him. and are you kidding me? giger only really skates flat, not doing shit like kickflip down wallenberg or gap to 50 down a like 20 stair handrail... yeah garrett's got the typical youtuber attitude but like i said, his skating clearly backs up that he deserves his name on a pair of trucks. just be happy it wasn't from a company you actually like and let the guy enjoy his 2 minutes of fame when him having his name on some krux trucks has literally no impact on your life.

You triiiiippppiiiin mannn
Are you his friend?

I won’t speak to his personality cause I don’t know him personally but

Take the big rail 5050s out and there’s only a few tricks in there that stand out... 360 flip at 3rd and army, 5050 shuv through the kink, kickflip wallenberg I guess but didn’t someone do that like 20 years ago?

And he’s got the worst style, worst trick selection, worst fits, worst song (that’s also extra bad cause it’s so cocky)

Only reason this dude is even known is the YouTube channel. I could list 20 people off the top of my head in line for a signature truck before this guy

Very suspect cash grab from Krux but their trucks suck anyways so who cares

billyerlife

« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2018, 06:30:16 PM »
I can't be the only one who was reading this thread and thought "Garrett Hill got a pro truck"?

You are not.

haydtang

• Rep: -20
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2018, 07:10:30 PM »
hypothetical scenario: you can only pick one of the following two sets of trucks to ride for the rest of your life. which do you choose?

beat my wife or beat my life :'(

Beeker

• Rep: 41
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2018, 07:41:44 PM »
I love my Krux with Ace bushings. I can't stop posting about them and I dream about them at night. I'll just stand on my board in the garage and tilt in the middle of the night while my family sleeps. It's pure magic. I see why people hate them stock though, and I have no idea why their bushings get so much love, they are like plastic.

Their team is sick as hell too and I don't care if they try to make money off youtube.

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 32
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2018, 09:15:59 PM »
I can't be the only one who was reading this thread and thought "Garrett Hill got a pro truck"?
i'm with you

darwin

« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2018, 12:49:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Are you his friend?

Take the big rail 5050s out and there’s only a few tricks in there that stand out... 360 flip at 3rd and army, 5050 shuv through the kink, kickflip wallenberg I guess but didn’t someone do that like 20 years ago?

And he’s got the worst style, worst trick selection, worst fits, worst song (that’s also extra bad cause it’s so cocky)

Only reason this dude is even known is the YouTube channel. I could list 20 people off the top of my head in line for a signature truck before this guy

nah i'm just some dude who gets bored when i'm not skating and watches a bunch of shit on youtube who stumbled across his videos before and knew he wasn't a completely shitty skater. i don't mind his attitude or style because i have a friend who he reminds me of

a lot of what you said i agree on though, i can list a bunch of people off my head who actually deserve signature trucks as well but at the end of the day none of us should really care if someone gets their name on something, at least the company thinks they deserve it in their eyes so good for them. who knows, maybe it'll be one of the few things he ever ends up getting with his name on it and we stop hearing about him in a couple years...

and fuck, have some of you looked at krux team page even? like half the people on there are only know from instagram and youtube lol. i even know a local girl who skates for them who i'm sure will end up getting a signature truck eventually cause she has like 33k followers on instagram and has had shit on the berrics + an ad in thrasher for one of our local shops as well as being in the video from the dime glory challenge this year
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 12:52:33 AM by darwin »

Roisto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 474
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2018, 01:56:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

oh no he had a lanyard hanging out of his pocket he must work at a mall!! fuck off with that bullshit. this guy clearly makes them money and can skate better than you I'm sure. this whole post is full of a bunch of people who honestly sound jealous that some youtuber got a signature truck on a company that half of them don't even care about.

You bring shame to Darwin's name!

Focus!

CoMpLeMeNts4U

« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2018, 03:17:57 AM »
I love my Krux with Ace bushings. I can't stop posting about them and I dream about them at night. I'll just stand on my board in the garage and tilt in the middle of the night while my family sleeps. It's pure magic. I see why people hate them stock though, and I have no idea why their bushings get so much love, they are like plastic.

Their team is sick as hell too and I don't care if they try to make money off youtube.
Haha a lovely anecdote that is both funny AND a bit quirky. Really great stuff I like it man have a good weekend!

Tedd

« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2018, 03:42:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Are you his friend?

[close]

nah i'm just some dude who gets bored when i'm not skating and watches a bunch of shit on youtube who stumbled across his videos before and knew he wasn't a completely shitty skater. i don't mind his attitude or style because i have a friend who he reminds me of

a lot of what you said i agree on though, i can list a bunch of people off my head who actually deserve signature trucks as well but at the end of the day none of us should really care if someone gets their name on something, at least the company thinks they deserve it in their eyes so good for them. who knows, maybe it'll be one of the few things he ever ends up getting with his name on it and we stop hearing about him in a couple years...

and fuck, have some of you looked at krux team page even? like half the people on there are only know from instagram and youtube lol. i even know a local girl who skates for them who i'm sure will end up getting a signature truck eventually cause she has like 33k followers on instagram and has had shit on the berrics + an ad in thrasher for one of our local shops as well as being in the video from the dime glory challenge this year

Word, hopefully she gets that signature truck money some day. But I’m sure Krux knows that his skating isn’t worthy of a signature truck. They just know they can make money off of it because of his following, which idk I think is pretty lame.

But I hear ya... at the same time, good for him. And if it bothers you that much, just don’t by Krux. Why get angry about it?

And there is too much negativity for youtubers in general that isn’t really warranted. Like most of these people seem like they’d be really draining to be around, maybe a bit annoying, but to call them “fuckstains” without an example of how they’re actually bad people is pretty harsh.

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2018, 04:07:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

hi garrett

darwin

« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2018, 04:46:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

hi garrett
i'm not garrett you kook

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2018, 04:58:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

hi garrett
[close]
i'm not garrett you kook

ok garrett

CarbonaNotWax

• Rep: -10
« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2018, 08:47:05 AM »
That whole “street part” was incredibly cringey. It was all there: a shitty rap song that you know he thought made the whole part more “street”; ugly-ass barely-landed flip tricks that he only half learned; that rad filmed who’s definitely not his dad. Did I see park clips? What street is that on? I want to live on that street.
Credit where credits due, though, kid can chomp big rails something fierce.

eight two fives

• Rep: -26
« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2018, 10:17:59 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
i'm with you
http://www.chutingstar.com/theeve-tiax-garrett-hill-bttf-skateboard-trucks

Check out these bad bois

thebacker

« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2018, 12:21:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

whats up garrett

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2018, 12:25:48 PM »
that part is like watching a manchild from my local make a gopro "2018 street skating part."

kentrock

• Rep: -199
« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2018, 04:41:28 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

u r stupid as fuck.  sponshship isn't a prize for being a good skater, they get their trucks the most exposure. 

Ziad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -103
    • bouklao.com avatar image
« Reply #56 on: November 04, 2018, 09:45:43 PM »
I never liked Krux

• Rep: -42
« Reply #57 on: November 05, 2018, 06:49:33 AM »
Krux did a colab with pyramid country so they are unfuckwitable in my book.
You can throw me on the double kink box and then watch the hate ignored like Constitution by the congressmen

burn_to_live

• Rep: -26
  • You had to be there.
« Reply #58 on: November 05, 2018, 06:57:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Hey Garrett, how far can you stick your Krux axle up your ass? Asking for a friend.
Gonna go down to the Bronx and hang out with the gonx