Author Topic: Eniz Fazliov of Emerica  (Read 8568 times)

rejectpaul

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -48
  • No sense makes sense.
Eniz Fazliov of Emerica
« on: June 12, 2018, 10:08:25 AM »
so Eniz is of Emerica...

http://instagram.com/p/Bj6xz4QncHh/

probably gonna go grab that Nike Euro cash I reckon!

dude is so sick, hopefully he makes some decent cash
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 11:00:50 AM by rejectpaul »
Ty Evans doesn't do what Ty Evans does for Ty Evans. Ty Evans does what Ty Evans does because Ty Evans is... Ty Evans

Todd Falcon > Tony Hawk

ungzilla

Re: Eniz Fazliov of Emerica
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2018, 10:34:45 AM »
bummer for emerica

this should have been an ad but instead a random fucker on the internet had to make it

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2018, 10:43:53 AM »
Emerica slept too long.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Garth Marenghi

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2018, 10:44:01 AM »
18 years. Emerica dropped the ball.

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2018, 10:55:28 AM »
bummer for emerica

this should have been an ad but instead a random fucker on the internet had to make it

Insane

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2018, 11:04:56 AM »
such a bummer. but yeah, i mean, what else is it gonna be. hope nike pays him really really well, he deserves it.

Krooked antihero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 157
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2018, 12:11:41 PM »
There was some music festival going on last weekend in Finland and some skating went down there, Eniz was spotted in Nikes there already...
europe's like the capitol of england and france and whatever

It sucks getting old.

gsosa

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 290
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2018, 12:33:24 PM »
So fucking bummed on this, his shared part in Made 2 was the best in the video. This dude is one of the best in the world and all Emerica could do was giving like 1 colorway in 16 years. I love Emerica but you dey are blowin it.
Just small reminder of Eniz's greatness
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx3U0YBSZxY

FS-OverKOOK

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2018, 01:03:00 PM »
not looking good.  you know THE BOSS is gone the second the clock strikes midnight on his contract. He's too sueable or he would be on adidas already.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2018, 01:08:17 PM »
not looking good.  you know THE BOSS is gone the second the clock strikes midnight on his contract. He's too sueable or he would be on adidas already.
Soultec wouldn't do him like that. Too much bad publicity. He's just doing right by them.

reptar_bar

• Rep: -7
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2018, 01:27:12 PM »
So fucking bummed on this, his shared part in Made 2 was the best in the video. This dude is one of the best in the world and all Emerica could do was giving like 1 colorway in 16 years. I love Emerica but you dey are blowin it.
Just small reminder of Eniz's greatness
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx3U0YBSZxY

agreed. emerica and lakai are obviously having a hard time competing with the big boys. but they're terrible decision making hasn't been doing them any favours either

malcomhesh

• Rep: -1
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2018, 01:31:53 PM »
I'm sure this has already been said somewhere else but the future of emerica aint lookin too bright. I think once Kder gets his man legs nike or adi will snatch him. Victor Aceves rarely puts up any footage, is he injured? Having said that their slipons the best
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 02:08:59 PM by malcomhesh »

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2018, 01:40:02 PM »
I'm sure this has already been said somewhere else but the future of emerica aint lookin too bright. I think once Kder gets his man legs nike or adi will snatch him. Victor Aceves rarely puts up any footage, is he injured? Having said that their slipons the best
Kader's been on Vans for a minute now

This is whack. I hope he gets that money but Emerica dropped the ball hard on him. That and the fact that he always seemed to be just under the radar in the states didn't help either.

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2018, 01:50:22 PM »
bummer for emerica

It was on the cover of Free Skate Mag so it couldn’t also be an ad. Not saying he doesn’t deserve an ad nor do I know if he’s gotten one, just saying there’s a reason this photo was not an ad.

darkthrone

• Rep: 154
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2018, 01:58:26 PM »
bummer for emerica

Random fucker needs to drop that stroke outline on the type if we wants it to look like an Emerica ad.

ajones

• Rep: 0
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2018, 02:31:33 PM »
Expand Quote
bummer for emerica

[close]

Random fucker needs to drop that stroke outline on the type if we wants it to look like an Emerica ad.

Really stoked on the well staggered BGP’s in this photo.

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 477
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2018, 02:59:37 PM »
Quote from: rejectpaul
dude is so sick, hopefully he makes some decent cash

MOUNTAIN

• Rep: 211
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2018, 03:06:23 PM »

LOL
We used to skate on a sculpture by Henry Moore. Good times.

nino brown

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1416
  • only nerds kook people
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2018, 04:17:53 PM »
atleast they still have spanly!

kader didnt even stay on emerica lol

mclovin1336

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2018, 05:42:12 AM »
easily one of the gnarliest and most productive dudes out there. emerica slept really hard on him and rob maatman. both even said it in interviews, that they find it annoying having a lot of quality footage saved up and emerica not using it accordingly. Besides, pros saying on trips that they rip the hardest but have litte to none output and outcome of their rippage. That's gotta be disappointing! 16-18 years is very loyal, i guess he could have left emerica for converse or something comparable a while ago

alraunen

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 240
    • www.davidcampillo.net avatar image
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2018, 05:47:44 AM »
I can't Belive it, this dude deserved more than a couple of colorways. I don't like Nike but if someones deserve the Money is Eniz

Little Debbie

« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2018, 06:33:45 AM »
i wonder why he never really got any US coverage, never got a visa to make it over?

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 16
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2018, 08:19:52 AM »
i wonder why he never really got any US coverage, never got a visa to make it over?

Pretty sure he said in some interview he just likes living in europe better. Emerica really fucked up with this guy, dude has been one of the most talented, versatile and productive skaters for a long long time now and never really been pushed much at all by them. He's output has mainly been homie videos. Hopefully he's got something bigger and better worked out for the future

Larry

• Rep: 8
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2018, 08:25:32 AM »
There was some music festival going on last weekend in Finland and some skating went down there, Eniz was spotted in Nikes there already...

voi vittu
Just shred some serious gnar.

Mystical Leader

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2018, 09:52:16 AM »
https://www.supla.fi/supla/3317778

If you know finish this gives quite an information about his departure and how Nike deals are something different..

Kind of hinting Emerica might go down as some other people have suggested..

Also he said if I recall correctly 4 times the amount of what he made on Emerica.. And signing bonuses, travel budget for you, your filmer and photographer.. Kind of a trip tho all this shit going down..

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2018, 10:20:35 AM »
WOWWWW

Yet Emerica boosts the ever talent-less Zach Allen?

Who the hell is making the decisions at Emerica??

opinionated bastard

• Rep: -179
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2018, 11:28:27 AM »
first of all......... off***

Eniz Favlioz has been udner the radar because he isnt marketable in the American Market. If he isnt coming to the states and showing his face he isnt going to be on any team. The only team he may be on is Nike or Addidas solely because of their budget and the way they have their teams setup.

As far as Emerica goes, they will likely eventually not resign Reynolds and find some new marketable younger riders or possibly change their entire marketing strategy, if they do that Im sure slap will hate on them for selling out or not being core, and to you saying that, I say fuck you, take a business class

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1204
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2018, 11:34:46 AM »

Eniz Favlioz has been udner the radar because he isnt marketable in the American Market. If he isnt coming to the states and showing his face he isnt going to be on any team. The only team he may be on is Nike or Addidas solely because of their budget and the way they have their teams setup.

As far as Emerica goes, they will likely eventually not resign Reynolds and find some new marketable younger riders or possibly change their entire marketing strategy, if they do that Im sure slap will hate on them for selling out or not being core, and to you saying that, I say fuck you, take a business class

Stopped reading right here.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3290
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2018, 11:36:47 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Stopped reading right here.

Andy froid

• Rep: 0
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2018, 11:57:43 AM »
Didnt realize him and enzo are different people ::)