Author Topic: there's a girl on girl  (Read 22906 times)

GAY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3288
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
Re: there's a girl on girl
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2018, 08:46:26 AM »
She reminds me of all those girls I fell in love with that were lesbian  :'(

Seriously though this is a recurring problem in my life.

You're like the opposite of a Fag Hag!

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2197
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2018, 09:48:03 AM »
Oh yeah that's rad! Been hyped on her for awhile, didn't realize she got hooked up by Girl. She rips, really good style.

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2018, 10:09:57 AM »
Breana's been here since before the boom and is one of the best out. 

so sick to see her getting what she deserves

calvinsdream

« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2018, 10:41:16 AM »

offkilter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 265
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2018, 10:49:04 AM »
good switch push and nose manual nollie flips, backing it!

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 691
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2018, 11:19:08 AM »
I'm sick of this SJW/fem movement bullshit. Why not put this dude on a legit company? Sure the skating isn't the best, but he's good for a blind guy, and it's super inspiring:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj0QShpggML/

Now replace "dude" and "guy" with "girl" and "he's" with "she's", all of a sudden it makes sense to everyone to have a mediocre skater on the team?

Even the dude with nothing below the thighs that Phelps talked about in the South America trip rips hard as fuck. Why not hook him up?

I'm not against women being hooked up - look at Nicole Hause, she fucking sends it. But what the fuck man

https://vimeo.com/27015725
15:23. Dudes always ripped.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

huggs

• Rep: -16
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2018, 11:20:07 AM »
a lot of casual misogyny already for such a short thread. that clip isn't a sponsor me tape you bozos

it's not hard to be an ally. you know, like this:

She is so good. Looks so natural and comfortable

she rips! stoked.

Definite ripper

Sweet chill style, backin'it.

she rips.

She fucking rips

Oh yeah that's rad! Been hyped on her for awhile, didn't realize she got hooked up by Girl. She rips, really good style.

Breana's been here since before the boom and is one of the best out.

so sick to see her getting what she deserves

good switch push and nose manual nollie flips, backing it!

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
  • S&H
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2018, 12:44:37 PM »
don't leave her on flow forever crail

bumpnrun

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 44
    • Fairways & Flips avatar image
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2018, 12:45:04 PM »
Only time I skated at the tswassen indoor park and she was there. She's very good. Probably the best skater there that session, aside from Mccrank.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2018, 01:08:55 PM »
Some people are acting as though she took their spot in the flowgram.

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2018, 05:02:19 PM »
Is she only flow? She was Baker flow before thud, wasn't she? Wonder why she jumped from Baker then, maybe she was only rep flow for them? I can't see why anyone would jump from Baker, who's doing pretty well rn, to the bottomless abyss that is the Crail flortex.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 05:10:24 PM by planman »

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

reptar_bar

• Rep: -7
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2018, 05:35:14 PM »
I seen her skate before and she rips. One of the best female tech skaters imo. I think she skates for anti-social, which (i think) is co-owned by McCrank, so theres the Crail connect. Def a smart move by Girl and awesome for her

Hmmmm Nice Bike

« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2018, 05:41:51 PM »
I'm sick of this SJW/fem movement bullshit. Why not put this dude on a legit company? Sure the skating isn't the best, but he's good for a blind guy, and it's super inspiring:

Now replace "dude" and "guy" with "girl" and "he's" with "she's", all of a sudden it makes sense to everyone to have a mediocre skater on the team?

Even the dude with nothing below the thighs that Phelps talked about in the South America trip rips hard as fuck. Why not hook him up?

I'm not against women being hooked up - look at Nicole Hause, she fucking sends it. But what the fuck man

Now that there's a girl riding for Girl skateboards, someone should hook up this fella with Blind.

pinkbananastatus

• Rep: 10
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2018, 05:44:55 PM »
Pretty bummed I'm just now finding out about her if she's been around as long as y'all say. Hyped to hit that follow though. So sick
I don't really understand what's going on and I haven't read this thread yet, but I can tell I'm angry.

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 684
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2018, 06:16:24 PM »
She's good, seems like a nice fit if she's actually on (?)

expired

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2018, 06:30:41 PM »
Last time I was in Van I saw her at the plaza and she makes skating look great and effortless, she's with vans canada and antisocial, also saying her and ally are lesbians is exactly what we don't need, just because two girl skaters are friends and skate together does not mean they are together.

Budgie Lasek

« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2018, 06:52:33 PM »
Last time I was in Van I saw her at the plaza and she makes skating look great and effortless, she's with vans canada and antisocial, also saying her and ally are lesbians is exactly what we don't need, just because two girl skaters are friends and skate together does not mean they are together.

Was it not already established that they are dating? Don't see what's so horrible about that. Good on em'.

darwin

• Rep: -8
« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2018, 06:54:16 PM »

i can see where you're going with that but...

maggotspawn

• Rep: 4
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2018, 07:21:03 PM »
Girl on Girl is always rad.

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2018, 07:21:50 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Now that there's a girl riding for Girl skateboards, someone should hook up this fella with Blind.

^^^^

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1240
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2018, 08:08:41 PM »

Are you kidding?  How is that inspirational?  I can do that without some lame cane to help support me.  Dude might as well be riding a scooter.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2018, 12:25:14 AM »
Michelle (Anti Social) has created an entire female skate scene in vancouver, there is a crew of absolute rippers. love her switch push. shit the fact that she van push switch with style an do any switch tricks. Sage and Swan cant skate switch at all lol

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2018, 12:27:24 AM »
Michelle (Anti Social) has created an entire female skate scene in vancouver, there is a crew of absolute rippers. love her switch push. shit the fact that she van push switch with style an do any switch tricks. Sage and Swan cant skate switch at all lol
Girls>NYC hipsters
Skate industry! You paying attention?
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2018, 12:49:42 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Are you kidding?  How is that inspirational?  I can do that without some lame cane to help support me.  Dude might as well be riding a scooter.
via Imgflip Meme Generator

bucketoftruth

• Rep: 12
« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2018, 08:05:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
via Imgflip Meme Generator

Jared

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
  • Die Slow
« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2018, 08:11:03 AM »
Well it took them 20+ years but they've finally reached their target demographic. Good job Crail.

harrison ford invented the first car, in America

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1566
« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2018, 08:49:05 AM »
Any time someone gets past distflow in Canada it's an accomplishment. 

coreaf

• Rep: 22
  • sick
« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2018, 11:28:46 AM »

hard as fuck wasn’t hard enough for Phelps to bother putting his name in the mag

coreaf

• Rep: 22
  • sick
« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2018, 11:32:13 AM »

neither can swaggy boo j but he gets a pass because there’s no time to learn switch shit when you’re on that brutal six hour work week.

trillytrill

• Rep: 10
« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2018, 01:35:11 PM »
if skateboarding were about just being able to do the hardest stuff we'd all be riding the absolute worst brands. things like blind, plan b, and primitive.  skateboarding is not a competition though, it's an art and a sponsored skaters sole job is to get people hyped to buy products through their skating. this girl looks good on a skateboard and gets people hyped so what's the issue? you're probably riding someone's board who doesn't have the trick selection etc of Nyjah but you still like them better. same thing applies here. if you have a problem with this it's probably because you're a kook and jealous you're not getting product bc no one wants to be like you.