Author Topic: Is lowering your standards of "good" due to gender not in its self sexist?  (Read 16435 times)

bawtawdinfinity

Theres also hermaphrodites too but I'm lookin at pictures and ain't really feelin em.

bawtawdinfinity

Expand Quote
Theres also hermaphrodites too but I'm lookin at pictures and ain't really feelin em.
[close]

True hermaphrodism doesn't exist in humans. You're thinking of intersex people. The reason you're not "feelin em" is that you have a feminization fetish.  :-\
Oh, well I'm just talkin about the nether regions. Its just to weird. But I dunno Id try it.

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
  • Speculatnaciousness?

I'm pretty against-life when it comes to a lot of people.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

Surf-goth

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -676
Expand Quote
[close]

True hermaphrodism doesn't exist in humans. You're thinking of intersex people. The reason you're not "feelin em" is that you have a feminization fetish.  :-\

Feminization fetish?! What the fuck is wrong with people! It's just being hetero
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

Surf-goth

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
All things trans, it appears.
[close]

Nope. Nothing to understand. They're mentally I'll men
[close]

I know you're shit posting, but...
https://www.endocrine-abstracts.org/ea/0056/ea0056s30.3.htm

Wtf is shit posting? I am not a troll by any means I'm just a conservative man and people hate me.

Also i read the article and yeah it's just men who are mentally ill. It's a disorder and i feel for them cause it's such a troubling issue and they're likely to try to kill themselves.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 10:35:10 PM by Surf-goth »
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

Jud Nestorkins

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
  • Only YOU can prevent corporate espionage.
It's the same in skating as in every sport. A woman's talent is judged against other woman not other men.

That's why there's the WNBA, WGPA, etc...

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 320
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Feminization fetish?! What the fuck is wrong with people! It's just being hetero
[close]

According to you, trans women are mentally ill men, but fetishizing them is hetero. With logic like this, your mom should have taken one for the team and done anal.

And no, you didn't read the "article", it wasn't a fucking article.

Puffmuff,
I like what you write, but could you explain the metaphor a bit more clearly? I had trouble following the logic
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

Surf-goth

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

According to you, trans women are mentally ill men, but fetishizing them is hetero. With logic like this, your mom should have taken one for the team and done anal.

And no, you didn't read the "article", it wasn't a fucking article.

You're very aggressive. Are you a tranny? At no point did i say fetishizing trannies was heteros. And yes i read that bullshit aritcle or not. People who are wrong usually just start insulting.
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2592
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
People who are wrong usually just start insulting.

Are you a tranny?

Hmmm...
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

Surf-goth

Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
Are you a tranny?
[close]

Hmmm...

Tranny was never an insult until lately that everyone gets offended for everything.
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

your mom should have taken one for the team and done anal.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Surf-goth

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Yeah mom jokes that's a solid argument. Fuckin crybabies gimme facts not feelings.
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

Yeah mom jokes that's a solid argument. Fuckin crybabies gimme facts not feelings.

Remind me of the question again. If it is do I enjoy watching some females skating the answer is still yes.

Surf-goth

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Remind me of the question again. If it is do I enjoy watching some females skating the answer is still yes.

Nothing wrong with that. If you notice my previous comments i said i love elissa and marissa and women are good at it in their own right.
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

SlappyBum

• Rep: -4
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
Are you a tranny?
[close]

Hmmm...
[close]

Tranny was never an insult until lately that everyone gets offended for everything.

Tranny has always been an insult to trans people. The rest of society is trying to care finally, hence why its now recognized as an insult.

corto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -115
  • Chewy, Worrest, Trahan, Tuna, Hjalte, TJ
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Serious question: Which female skater is currently the best at skating flat?

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
Serious question: Which female skater is currently the best at skating flat?
Probably some girl we've never heard or seen before.

Surf-goth

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

I presented you with facts, you said "i read that bullshit "aritcle" or not". So did you read it, or did you not read it? I'm sorry I came off as aggressive before, it's obvious English isn't your native tongue, as you have a tenuous grasp of grammar and don't know what words mean.

And no, I'm not trans. But I have trans friends. They don't deserve the rejection society dishes out.

I'm American so yeah but my grammar on here is mad lazy and can be confusing especially if i drank a 20 pack.
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
whoa thats rad

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -375
  • ants suck!
If there is any standard for women skateboarding, it should be history.

Lynz was bustin 540's years ago, jamie reyes, elissa steamer, cara beth burnside.
Women who actually went hard for the love of it, not theoutfits and followers
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

revfredmorton

• Rep: -50
how can trannys say they feel like other gender when they have never been the other gender to know how it feel like?

cynical cow

• Rep: 27
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
but you're a fucking moron though
[close]
redundant  ;D
goes with being pro-life.
the term in itself is moronic
[close]

So women should just kill babies cause they wanna sleep around? And don't gimme that rape bullshit
[close]
Rape bullshit?? Are you fucking kidding me? You act like getting an abortion isn’t a severely traumatic experience for the women involved. You really think people get enjoyment out of having to rip a potential (notice how I said “potential”; as in, not yet living) life out of themselves?
Get fucked by a Mack truck, you dork.
[close]
I was at the bar after work yesterday talking to an old-timer who was in about his early twenties when Roe v. Wade came down. He excitedly described the uptick in promiscuity. I don't know, wasn't there. Sounded fun though.

Not all women are traumatized by abortion, bro. I think it's sexist to assume that they would have some emotional connection to a group of cells growing in their bodies simply because they are women.

Back to the topic at hand, I like watching girls skate. Sometimes for selfish reasons (they look good and they are sometimes skimpily dressed) but also because girls sometimes have their own steez that dudes can't really emulate.
[close]
The handful of women I’ve talked to about their experience, those of whom I’ve been very close to throughout the years, have told me that it was one of the most traumatic experiences they’ve had to go through.
Not only because they’ve had to make one of the toughest decisions they’ve ever had to make, but because they have to live with that secret for the rest of their lives.
They’ve all expressed extreme guilt because of this, but all were necessary. Maybe not all women feel the same, but I can say that I feel the majority dread ever having to make the decision.
[close]

No you can't say that. You can't say most women you can say the women you knew cause guess what? The women i knew had no remorse and just treated it like it was tooth getting pulled.
Exactly the point... you want someone that had no remorse or feelings from an abortion to be in charge of a child?

Probably not.

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 320
how can trannys say they feel like other gender when they have never been the other gender to know how it feel like?

You could always use the internet to find some interviews to find out. Laura Jane if the band Against Me! Did a famous one in Rolling Stone, as well as talked on a podcast called Escape Velocity Radio about her experiences.
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

SlappyBum

• Rep: -4
Expand Quote
[close]

You could always use the internet to find some interviews to find out. Laura Jane if the band Against Me! Did a famous one in Rolling Stone, as well as talked on a podcast called Escape Velocity Radio about her experiences.

LJG is a badass

eraserheadfuckers

• Rep: 26
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

>Facts over feels

>Arguing against the medical, psychological, and sociological consensuses on gender, sex, and dysphoria with no evidence whatsoever

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
redundant  ;D
[close]

So women should just kill babies cause they wanna sleep around? And don't gimme that rape bullshit
[close]
Rape bullshit?? Are you fucking kidding me? You act like getting an abortion isn’t a severely traumatic experience for the women involved. You really think people get enjoyment out of having to rip a potential (notice how I said “potential”; as in, not yet living) life out of themselves?
[close]
I was at the bar after work yesterday talking to an old-timer who was in about his early twenties when Roe v. Wade came down. He excitedly described the uptick in promiscuity. I don't know, wasn't there. Sounded fun though.

Not all women are traumatized by abortion, bro. I think it's sexist to assume that they would have some emotional connection to a group of cells growing in their bodies simply because they are women.

Back to the topic at hand, I like watching girls skate. Sometimes for selfish reasons (they look good and they are sometimes skimpily dressed) but also because girls sometimes have their own steez that dudes can't really emulate.
[close]
The handful of women I’ve talked to about their experience, those of whom I’ve been very close to throughout the years, have told me that it was one of the most traumatic experiences they’ve had to go through.
Not only because they’ve had to make one of the toughest decisions they’ve ever had to make, but because they have to live with that secret for the rest of their lives.
They’ve all expressed extreme guilt because of this, but all were necessary. Maybe not all women feel the same, but I can say that I feel the majority dread ever having to make the decision.
[close]

No you can't say that. You can't say most women you can say the women you knew cause guess what? The women i knew had no remorse and just treated it like it was tooth getting pulled.
[close]
Exactly the point... you want someone that had no remorse or feelings from an abortion to be in charge of a child?

Probably not.
This guy think you can abort up to three years after birth…
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/stephenkneale.com/2016/09/26/peter-stringer-utilitarianism-and-the-problem-with-after-birth-abortion/amp/

jawano

• Rep: -16
Problem is I cant help but objectify women to a certain extent.

https://www.instagram.com/myhippiestyle/

Im too simple, could watch this girl skate all day for the wrong reasons. the flipside is elissa's skating, like the new shake junt vid - I could watch that all day because she's sick.

I hope there's room for both.

revfredmorton

• Rep: -50

Im too simple, could watch this girl skate all day for the wrong reasons. the flipside is elissa's skating, like the new shake junt vid - I could watch that all day because she's sick.

no, you like watching her for right reasons!  share the stroke!

shripshrapper

• Rep: -21
  • Shane Heyl 2020 #GOATPOTUS

To be fair, that myhippiestyle chick is objectifying herself. Now that I'm getting older, I find these girls posting endless meat shots embarrassing.

calvinsdream

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
redundant  ;D
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Probably not.

Pull your head out of your simple fucking ass.

I'm willing to bet that you're related to or friends with a woman that's had an abortion before having children that's still been a more than decent parent.

It's not a gleeful decision, and it's definitely not one I've seen anyone take lightly. To act like they have to experience a certain amount of guilt or remorse to your particular standard isn't really realistic. People experience situations differently, and no, sometimes people don't feel guilt about not having a child they can't raise.

https://www.guttmacher.org/news-release/2017/abortion-common-experience-us-women-despite-dramatic-declines-rates