Author Topic: Is lowering your standards of "good" due to gender not in its self sexist?  (Read 16432 times)

revfredmorton

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -50
Expand Quote
Problem is I cant help but objectify women to a certain extent.

https://www.instagram.com/myhippiestyle/

Im too simple, could watch this girl skate all day for the wrong reasons. the flipside is elissa's skating, like the new shake junt vid - I could watch that all day because she's sick.

I hope there's room for both.
[close]

To be fair, that myhippiestyle chick is objectifying herself. Now that I'm getting older, I find these girls posting endless meat shots embarrassing.

But to be fair, she has some really nice meat!

Xen

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 937
  • U neg cuz UR insecure-glad I got under your skin
im mostly hyped to look at young chicks in tight pants...but just because people enjoy what the ladies do doesnt mean they have lowered their standards. what are examples of lowing standards due to gender? do you only like skating that is the best of the best? liking anything less is lowering standards? skating is hard and i give out praise for crappy tricks at the skatepark all day long. I know how hard the tricks are and how bad i suck at doing them so i praise these chicks and everyone else for landing tricks. just because some girls tricks aren't on par with your favorite video star doesnt mean that they're not good at skating. do only people who skate above your imaginary level get any praise.

name a sport or physical contest that is truly coed anyway. marathon running maybe?

I do think that Lacey Baker has terribly forced style even though she does sick tricks.

With the same, yet feminine, stanky swamp ass of a day of skating, except LB, them yoga pants give great ventilation.

Surf-goth

• Rep: -676
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
but you're a fucking moron though
[close]
redundant  ;D
goes with being pro-life.
the term in itself is moronic
[close]

So women should just kill babies cause they wanna sleep around? And don't gimme that rape bullshit
[close]
Rape bullshit?? Are you fucking kidding me? You act like getting an abortion isn’t a severely traumatic experience for the women involved. You really think people get enjoyment out of having to rip a potential (notice how I said “potential”; as in, not yet living) life out of themselves?
Get fucked by a Mack truck, you dork.
[close]
I was at the bar after work yesterday talking to an old-timer who was in about his early twenties when Roe v. Wade came down. He excitedly described the uptick in promiscuity. I don't know, wasn't there. Sounded fun though.

Not all women are traumatized by abortion, bro. I think it's sexist to assume that they would have some emotional connection to a group of cells growing in their bodies simply because they are women.

Back to the topic at hand, I like watching girls skate. Sometimes for selfish reasons (they look good and they are sometimes skimpily dressed) but also because girls sometimes have their own steez that dudes can't really emulate.
[close]
The handful of women I’ve talked to about their experience, those of whom I’ve been very close to throughout the years, have told me that it was one of the most traumatic experiences they’ve had to go through.
Not only because they’ve had to make one of the toughest decisions they’ve ever had to make, but because they have to live with that secret for the rest of their lives.
They’ve all expressed extreme guilt because of this, but all were necessary. Maybe not all women feel the same, but I can say that I feel the majority dread ever having to make the decision.
[close]

No you can't say that. You can't say most women you can say the women you knew cause guess what? The women i knew had no remorse and just treated it like it was tooth getting pulled.
[close]
Exactly the point... you want someone that had no remorse or feelings from an abortion to be in charge of a child?

Probably not.
[close]

Pull your head out of your simple fucking ass.

I'm willing to bet that you're related to or friends with a woman that's had an abortion before having children that's still been a more than decent parent.

It's not a gleeful decision, and it's definitely not one I've seen anyone take lightly. To act like they have to experience a certain amount of guilt or remorse to your particular standard isn't really realistic. People experience situations differently, and no, sometimes people don't feel guilt about not having a child they can't raise.

https://www.guttmacher.org/news-release/2017/abortion-common-experience-us-women-despite-dramatic-declines-rates

This seems very personal to you. If not relax.
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

bawtawdinfinity

You ever get high with white people and they put on that biggie song with the abortion line? Its happened like 4 times to me.

Surf-goth

You ever get high with white people and they put on that biggie song with the abortion line? Its happened like 4 times to me.

Suicidal thoughts?
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

bawtawdinfinity

Yup

Surf-goth

Yup

Great song.i wonder if someone has used it in a video part.
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

bawtawdinfinity

Lol your one of them.

cynical cow

• Rep: 27
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
redundant  ;D
[close]

So women should just kill babies cause they wanna sleep around? And don't gimme that rape bullshit
[close]
Rape bullshit?? Are you fucking kidding me? You act like getting an abortion isn’t a severely traumatic experience for the women involved. You really think people get enjoyment out of having to rip a potential (notice how I said “potential”; as in, not yet living) life out of themselves?
[close]
I was at the bar after work yesterday talking to an old-timer who was in about his early twenties when Roe v. Wade came down. He excitedly described the uptick in promiscuity. I don't know, wasn't there. Sounded fun though.

Not all women are traumatized by abortion, bro. I think it's sexist to assume that they would have some emotional connection to a group of cells growing in their bodies simply because they are women.

Back to the topic at hand, I like watching girls skate. Sometimes for selfish reasons (they look good and they are sometimes skimpily dressed) but also because girls sometimes have their own steez that dudes can't really emulate.
[close]
The handful of women I’ve talked to about their experience, those of whom I’ve been very close to throughout the years, have told me that it was one of the most traumatic experiences they’ve had to go through.
Not only because they’ve had to make one of the toughest decisions they’ve ever had to make, but because they have to live with that secret for the rest of their lives.
They’ve all expressed extreme guilt because of this, but all were necessary. Maybe not all women feel the same, but I can say that I feel the majority dread ever having to make the decision.
[close]

No you can't say that. You can't say most women you can say the women you knew cause guess what? The women i knew had no remorse and just treated it like it was tooth getting pulled.
[close]
Exactly the point... you want someone that had no remorse or feelings from an abortion to be in charge of a child?

Probably not.
[close]

I'm willing to bet that you're related to or friends with a woman that's had an abortion before having children that's still been a more than decent parent.

It's not a gleeful decision, and it's definitely not one I've seen anyone take lightly. To act like they have to experience a certain amount of guilt or remorse to your particular standard isn't really realistic. People experience situations differently, and no, sometimes people don't feel guilt about not having a child they can't raise.

https://www.guttmacher.org/news-release/2017/abortion-common-experience-us-women-despite-dramatic-declines-rates
I'm using his dumb logic to prove a point against himself since he thinks those types of people with no remorse are horrible.

Surf-goth

Rest in peace Dick Dale.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
~[({Them})]~

SlappyBum

• Rep: -4

Unfortunatly 5 too many times

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
Who let Simon Woodstock sign up for another slap account?

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

calvinsdream

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
redundant  ;D
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Probably not.
[close]

[close]
I'm using his dumb logic to prove a point against himself since he thinks those types of people with no remorse are horrible.

Derp

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -137
Im pretty good at synchronized swimming, for a male.

Nothing to write home about but I can float and move from point a to point b, sometimes...
Gentleman ninja warlock

Sad Hippo

"It's just science bro, they don't have the same physiology." Sounding like a bunch of scorned virgins.

Surf-goth

"It's just science bro, they don't have the same physiology." Sounding like a bunch of scorned virgins.
Oh right someone who believes in factual science is wrong. What is the correlation to virginity exactly?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 08:30:04 PM by Surf-goth »
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

SlappyBum

Yall really out here debating abortion

Sad Hippo

Expand Quote
[close]
Oh right someone who believes in factual science is wrong. What is the correlation to virginity exactly?
You sound like one of Mathew James' incel brothers, so it's just a guess.  How much of "good" skateboarding really breaks down to athleticism?  Not enough for sexual dimorphism to matter.  Look at all of the glorious athletes that make up skateboarding's greats...

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626

SlappyBum

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Yup
[close]

Fucking hate that song but that was killer

[close]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS8echATY-Q

Surf-goth

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Yup
[close]

Fucking hate that song but that was killer

[close]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS8echATY-Q
[close]

Whoa that was really sick. Will be on repeat.
Rest in peace Dick Dale.