Author Topic: Jake Phelps persona non grata  (Read 121700 times)

Owen

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
    • My Photos avatar image
Re: Jake Phelps persona non grata
« Reply #390 on: June 21, 2018, 07:26:19 PM »
Expand Quote
speaking of old. any of you guys ever hooked up with a lady way older than you? one time i hooked up with this 50 year old lady. i was 25 at the time. i was super wasted and went home with her after the bar. my cock would not work even in the slightest. she sucked the shit out of it and still nothing. full on whiskey dick. is that what Phelper feels like except throughout his whole body?
[close]
Long time ago I was in Rochester, I was in a kinda fucked up situation had an ex living across from me and didn't realize till signed a lease for 6 month's. So what does my stupid ass do? I sleep with everyone of her friends including her new mans mum who was 50+. Now mind you this story is a several instances of pissing my ex off but this one pertains to the older woman. I was walking my great dane and I heard a whistle as I was getting pizza down stairs at a corner spot. I have poor eyesight and yeah yeah yeah it's no excuse, but when I came upstairs to talk to this woman she was alright as in personality wise she had a plethora of albums and told tales of being involved with the early nyc punk scene, she was kinda bigger then I like, I like thick girls especially black or hispanic however when I went up there we split a bottle of Jim Beam now no glasses and having beer goggles on, I wasn't trying to hit it yet she brought it up and I kinda was taking back?! like whoa then she gave me a gummer which I found out as she plopped her dentures out, Yall can say whatever the fuck you want she knew how work a dick a woman with dentures can really really work that dick..... So I bust my nut and say oh hey we should hangout as in I don't think this is going to happen after, a few days later word got round to my ex and her dude. He was mad as fuck but was ike dude that's not cool trying to sound tough but wasn't sure I was going to fight him. I told him like dude your mum came on to me and I am not dogging her but DDDDDDUUUUUUDDDDEEEEE she has got the meanest head, waaay better then shrivle tits as I pointed at said ex...... one hand yeah it was creepy other hand I made my ex jealous still and at one point I slept with her while I was living there. sooooooo winning?! like tigers blood!!!!!!

Are you a juggalo by any chance?
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #391 on: June 21, 2018, 08:41:42 PM »

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

SIMPLY

• Rep: 30
« Reply #392 on: June 21, 2018, 09:52:05 PM »
I've definitely been at potrero when a young black kid was skating around the park and phelps yelled "black lives DO matter"
tasteless

SlappyBum

• Rep: -4
« Reply #393 on: June 21, 2018, 10:07:15 PM »
nice vest Slappy Bum!
also:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb98VlHk1vM

Thank ya, it changes appearance as i get new shirts/patches. In the market for a dystopia backpatch

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 477
« Reply #394 on: June 22, 2018, 05:13:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
is Phelps the only homeless person who always has vest on
[close]
Im homeless and i always wear my vest
[close]
post a homeless vest fit, fuccboi!
[close]
approved. jawbreaker. dope
Got it, there ya go

calvinsdream

« Reply #395 on: June 22, 2018, 06:04:52 AM »
I've definitely been at potrero when a young black kid was skating around the park and phelps yelled "black lives DO matter"
tasteless

Woof.

SlappyBum

« Reply #396 on: June 22, 2018, 10:16:48 AM »
Expand Quote
I have heard so many sketchy stories about geoff rowley I am sure he will soon have his own thread about all the fucked things he has done.
[close]
spill the beans
Please?

feedmeseymour

« Reply #397 on: June 29, 2018, 11:18:12 AM »
think he would answer us if we asked what he actually said to that kid at the skatepark?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkmSsInFy2t/

SlappyBum

« Reply #398 on: June 29, 2018, 11:35:20 AM »
think he would answer us if we asked what he actually said to that kid at the skatepark?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkmSsInFy2t/

Thats today?

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #399 on: June 29, 2018, 11:47:14 AM »
Any whitey telling a black person "go back to Africa" should be beaten to death.

what if my friend Imani Azikiwe who was visiting america promised to take me bowling this weekend but got a phone call from his home town saying that his great uncle was sick and Imani was needed back in town because he is the only attorney and medical doctor in the town, and Imani was not sure what to do and honestly i dont even really like bowling. 

more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #400 on: June 29, 2018, 12:07:15 PM »
What if his friend Imani Azikiwe expected something different once he left his homeland, but he learned that he really valued his old way of life and maybe this rat race isn't for him? Wouldn't it make you a bad friend if you didn't advise him, in his pursuit of happiness, to go back to Africa?

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
« Reply #401 on: June 29, 2018, 12:12:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Any whitey telling a black person "go back to Africa" should be beaten to death.
[close]

what if my friend Imani Azikiwe who was visiting america promised to take me bowling this weekend but got a phone call from his home town saying that his great uncle was sick and Imani was needed back in town because he is the only attorney and medical doctor in the town, and Imani was not sure what to do and honestly i dont even really like bowling.

are you sure your friend isnt called roman?

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -375
  • ants suck!
« Reply #402 on: June 29, 2018, 12:37:01 PM »
Expand Quote
nice vest Slappy Bum!
also:
[close]

Thank ya, it changes appearance as i get new shirts/patches. In the market for a dystopia backpatch
if you do get it, take that operation bullshit off then.
Respect yourself
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #403 on: June 29, 2018, 12:39:23 PM »
Pretty sure I have a Dystopia back patch in a bin , In my basement. I have a bunch of back patches lined up for "when I get around to it". My favorite is my Man Wolfs though. And, of course the band Fang. Patch talk #WOKE

SlappyBum

« Reply #404 on: June 29, 2018, 12:51:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
nice vest Slappy Bum!
also:
[close]

[close]
if you do get it, take that operation bullshit off then.
Respect yourself

Man, i dont even really listen to them all that often anymore but fuck i wouldnt be listening to alot of band if i didnt once listen to them. Gotta always remember that

bigdave

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
« Reply #405 on: June 30, 2018, 05:07:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

Got it, there ya go

Beyond excited to see Jawbreaker sharing space with Crass on a punk vest.
ok thanks

SlappyBum

« Reply #406 on: June 30, 2018, 01:30:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

Got it, there ya go
[close]

Beyond excited to see Jawbreaker sharing space with Crass on a punk vest.

Ill always love jawbreaker

Hmmmm Nice Bike

« Reply #407 on: June 30, 2018, 09:52:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I have heard so many sketchy stories about geoff rowley I am sure he will soon have his own thread about all the fucked things he has done.
[close]
spill the beans
[close]
Please?

Unrelated sorta but I think this is hilarious, especially now that he's into hunting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT3iP-UjF9Y

franquietits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 62
« Reply #408 on: July 01, 2018, 03:29:41 AM »
At least he can go to wendy's like steve-o now: The part where he eats the burger is orgasmic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8futmkGBqo

LemThurdy

• Rep: -15
« Reply #409 on: July 01, 2018, 05:45:48 AM »
Phelps is a real piece of shot I wish someone would just kick his ignorant ass all over the place. There is no need for that shit in skateboarding , doesn’t matter the color of your skin or your gender. Phelps comes off as a cocky, douchebag, almost as bad as a jock maybe worse. What has he truly done for skating? He is in it for personal gains ONLY!

Ankle_Lift

• Rep: 77
« Reply #410 on: July 01, 2018, 06:37:37 AM »
Yeah man, he's a real piece of shot.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #411 on: July 01, 2018, 06:54:02 AM »
He seems like that crazy uncle that comes over on thanksgiving that you don’t really wanna invite but you do cause it’s your uncle.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkqJgzRFxIu/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1ogedtojlai87

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #412 on: July 01, 2018, 07:32:50 AM »
I wanna know where Jake got that short sleeve button down. Hard to find one that fits right.

Zumiez And Xanax

« Reply #413 on: July 01, 2018, 07:49:05 AM »
just take one to a tailor

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #414 on: July 01, 2018, 07:50:08 AM »
just take one to a tailor
What am I made of fucking money?

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
« Reply #415 on: July 01, 2018, 09:07:13 AM »
I wanna know where Jake got that short sleeve button down. Hard to find one that fits right.
Might be a volcom or penguin

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1274
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #416 on: July 01, 2018, 10:02:48 AM »

Maybe get your neck measurement and then hit up a department store if those still exist? I used to get my fitted shirts at Sears but I think those are gone now.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #417 on: July 01, 2018, 01:02:01 PM »
Thanks for the advice guys. Next time I have a day of I'll give it a go. Expect me to post a fit.

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
« Reply #418 on: July 01, 2018, 05:21:40 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Maybe get your neck measurement and then hit up a department store if those still exist? I used to get my fitted shirts at Sears but I think those are gone now.

J Crew or Banana Republic usually have that kind of stuff during a small window in "Summer" (possibly over now in retail world) but they are overpriced and selection can be sparse when they are not the "it" thing.

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1035
« Reply #419 on: July 01, 2018, 05:30:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

J Crew or Banana Republic usually have that kind of stuff during a small window in "Summer" (possibly over now in retail world) but they are overpriced and selection can be sparse when they are not the "it" thing.

This: https://www.amazon.com/Van-Heusen-Wrinkle-Sleeve-Button/dp/B079ZQJZP7/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1530491135&sr=1-1&refinements=p_89%3AVan+Heusen&pi=SL180_SX140_CR0,0,140,180_QL70&keywords=casual+shirts