Author Topic: Jake Phelps persona non grata  (Read 121721 times)

TITANIUM NIPPLES

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -5
Re: Jake Phelps persona non grata
« Reply #300 on: June 18, 2018, 12:36:43 PM »
Which TEAM will WIN this COMPETITION? The douchebag wearing NIKES or some other WACKY JOCK BRO?

Tune in to find out!!!!

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 32
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
« Reply #301 on: June 18, 2018, 12:38:14 PM »
Expand Quote
I used to defend Phelps because he was cool when I met him
[close]

same here. he was very cool and generous with me personally the one time i met him. but his sketchiness is well documented. if he wants to be an ambassador for skateboarding he needs to stop being racist and stop backing racists. i imagine him and schmitty are reading this post right now.
I back you, i met him in 2016 and he was really gentle and was just talking about When he was into acid. Funny day. But this incident is disgusting... Phelps need to grow up

cdgphdskates999

• Rep: 1
« Reply #302 on: June 18, 2018, 04:43:06 PM »
FUCK PHELPS, his racist behavior and every other messed up thing about him. Phelps was never good at skateboarding or even remotely stylish on a skateboard. The only sign of authenticity in skateboarding is whether or not you actually skateboard in the streets and in parks. Phelps can't do either (plenty of video evidence). There are plenty of decent people that could run Thrasher. Honestly, Thrasher sold out - it's not really skater-owned because Phelps can't even skate. Boycott Thrasher, Phelps, KOTR, Jason Jesse, and all affiliations with the 'alt-right' aka neo-Nazis and racist, mysogynistic, disgusting humans protected by the portions of the skate industry that are still living and operating ass-backwards.

bo bice

• Rep: 76
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #303 on: June 18, 2018, 05:10:47 PM »
Phelps may be a cracked out dinosaur but he can skate... not amazingly but true nonetheless

trickstar

• Rep: 1
« Reply #304 on: June 18, 2018, 06:47:45 PM »
banned from louisville for shooting a kid in the face with a roman candle in '05!

Padre_del_pavito

• Rep: 4
« Reply #305 on: June 18, 2018, 08:44:57 PM »
Out with the old! This guy is a disgrace..

Nosferatu

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 684
« Reply #306 on: June 18, 2018, 09:50:30 PM »
I stand with the phelper
I thought it wasnt just him solo, shouldve stuck with my og thought.
R.I.P Rusty. One of us.

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
« Reply #307 on: June 19, 2018, 01:55:02 AM »
If I had to spend more then a couple minutes with phelps i'd lose as many braincells as he did trying to bomb that hill last year.

implying he has multiple brain cells left to lose

tb303

• Rep: -141
  • acid drop
« Reply #308 on: June 19, 2018, 06:29:45 AM »
Thrashed should be renamed Virtual Stalefish
>write letters of SJW wins in skateboarding world, world
>fire Phelps live and replace him with Matress Girl
>new segment called, "Hook Ups" Jeremy Klein introduces dudes that have probably never met starting with Gino meeting Fred Gall, followed by Antwaun and Jason Jesse.
>Trannys skating tranny dressed like grannies
>Exclusive Nickleback interview

shit would be ca$h

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2592
« Reply #309 on: June 19, 2018, 06:32:57 AM »
Painfully unfunny trolling...
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
« Reply #310 on: June 19, 2018, 06:52:38 AM »

SlappyBum

• Rep: -4

Smartass

• Rep: 46
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.

shripshrapper

• Rep: -21
  • Shane Heyl 2020 #GOATPOTUS

shark tits

« Reply #314 on: June 19, 2018, 09:11:19 AM »

butterballs for jerry

• Rep: -56
« Reply #315 on: June 19, 2018, 09:46:57 AM »
Put a crack rock on top of a vert wall, Phelps will have no choice but to try to run up and score. Though impossible to attain, his brain will not let him give up. He will tire, he will break, he will die.
I was standing staring at the world, and I still can't see it

shark tits

« Reply #316 on: June 19, 2018, 09:55:09 AM »
Put a crack rock on top of a vert wall, Phelps will have no choice but to try to run up and score. Though impossible to attain, his brain will not let him give up. He will tire, he will break, he will die.
you kidding? phelps has been fakie ollieing to crack score since the 80s.
before that he was part of a straight edge bully gang.
phelps may not know how to dress well or please a woman or do long division but you can't accuse him of not being a vert dog. he even has a shirt that says so.

GershonSweaty

• Rep: -5
    • @_moreinformation avatar image
« Reply #317 on: June 19, 2018, 09:57:42 AM »
>new segment called, "Hook Ups" Jeremy Klein introduces dudes that have probably never met starting with Gino meeting Fred Gall, followed by Antwaun and Jason Jesse.

shit would be ca$h

This is a rad idea actually.

fs overkrook

« Reply #318 on: June 19, 2018, 10:42:35 AM »
FUCK PHELPS, his racist behavior and every other messed up thing about him. Phelps was never good at skateboarding or even remotely stylish on a skateboard. The only sign of authenticity in skateboarding is whether or not you actually skateboard in the streets and in parks. Phelps can't do either (plenty of video evidence). There are plenty of decent people that could run Thrasher. Honestly, Thrasher sold out - it's not really skater-owned because Phelps can't even skate. Boycott Thrasher, Phelps, KOTR, Jason Jesse, and all affiliations with the 'alt-right' aka neo-Nazis and racist, mysogynistic, disgusting humans protected by the portions of the skate industry that are still living and operating ass-backwards.
Do you think Phelps owns thrasher? And he might not be a “good skater” but dude is old as dirt and still skates everyday.

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #319 on: June 19, 2018, 11:04:25 AM »

shit would be ca$h

Would watch all except Nickelback

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #320 on: June 19, 2018, 11:39:45 AM »
Only real concert I been to is nickleback in upstate ny  :D

My cousins are pretty bad ass

Skate_lurker_Rob

• Rep: -48
  • Do it yourself or someone else will fuck it up!
« Reply #321 on: June 19, 2018, 11:49:48 AM »
The other day was covering a friends shift at the shop, Well bottletop blonde cvnts come in and I don't usually judge a book by it's cover but what spewed out of her gob made me point and laugh them till they either cried or just was embarrassed by me pointing and laughing the whole time making them feel really uncomfortable, So apparently Kanye West owns Thrasher according these dipshits. I was my usual hey ladies how can I help you? Anything in particular? one says do I have any Thrasher gear..... I point out a few things and I ask oh your man skate or something? No I was just looking for Kanye West Brand Thrasher.......... I told em to leave and laughed at their stupidity.
Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc

PPPPFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTT I fart on your pillow bare ass

georgethecat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
« Reply #322 on: June 19, 2018, 12:01:26 PM »
The other day was covering a friends shift at the shop, Well bottletop blonde cvnts come in and I don't usually judge a book by it's cover but what spewed out of her gob made me point and laugh them till they either cried or just was embarrassed by me pointing and laughing the whole time making them feel really uncomfortable, So apparently Kanye West owns Thrasher according these dipshits. I was my usual hey ladies how can I help you? Anything in particular? one says do I have any Thrasher gear..... I point out a few things and I ask oh your man skate or something? No I was just looking for Kanye West Brand Thrasher.......... I told em to leave and laughed at their stupidity.

Wow, you really showed them.

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #323 on: June 19, 2018, 12:03:58 PM »
Yeah that's retarted but you completely fucked up on that one. You could of sold those hoes some gear and helped your friends shop. 

Skate_lurker_Rob

« Reply #324 on: June 19, 2018, 12:06:11 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Your sarcasm is so edgy, you sure you don't where striped long sleeves under a too short shirt of your favorite 90's brand that is never coming back?

feedmeseymour

« Reply #325 on: June 19, 2018, 12:06:29 PM »
no wonder dude is depressed, id be too if i worked at a skate shop.

Skate_lurker_Rob

« Reply #326 on: June 19, 2018, 12:12:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Your sarcasm is so edgy, you sure you don't where striped long sleeves under a too short shirt of your favorite 90's brand that is never coming back?
I am reluctant to name the shop as it is in the Ft Lauderdale area, I know I am getting fucked out of paper when it comes to hours. With knowing this slight detail of hours and what might be the end of this shop sooner than later I hold my tongue. Whenever I get confirmation of said activity I won't mind blasting the fuck outta them.

Skate_lurker_Rob

« Reply #327 on: June 19, 2018, 12:14:24 PM »
Yeah that's retarted but you completely fucked up on that one. You could of sold those hoes some gear and helped your friends shop.
That's regular you mean?

georgethecat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
« Reply #328 on: June 19, 2018, 12:18:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

If you think Creed's never coming back you're out of your mind.

shark tits

« Reply #329 on: June 19, 2018, 12:22:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

If you think Creed's never coming back you're out of your mind.
he said 'brand' like alien workshop or blind not band like banned.