Author Topic: Jake Phelps persona non grata  (Read 43501 times)

shark tits

Re: Jake Phelps persona non grata
« Reply #330 on: June 19, 2018, 09:55:09 AM »
Put a crack rock on top of a vert wall, Phelps will have no choice but to try to run up and score. Though impossible to attain, his brain will not let him give up. He will tire, he will break, he will die.
you kidding? phelps has been fakie ollieing to crack score since the 80s.
before that he was part of a straight edge bully gang.
phelps may not know how to dress well or please a woman or do long division but you can't accuse him of not being a vert dog. he even has a shirt that says so.

GershonSweaty

• Rep: -1
« Reply #331 on: June 19, 2018, 09:57:42 AM »
Thrashed should be renamed Virtual Stalefish
>write letters of SJW wins in skateboarding world, world
>fire Phelps live and replace him with Matress Girl
>new segment called, "Hook Ups" Jeremy Klein introduces dudes that have probably never met starting with Gino meeting Fred Gall, followed by Antwaun and Jason Jesse.
>Trannys skating tranny dressed like grannies
>Exclusive Nickleback interview

shit would be ca$h

This is a rad idea actually.
Just reading or hearing the words Nick and Tucker together sends me into a terrible, velvet rage.

fs overkrook

• Rep: 4
« Reply #332 on: June 19, 2018, 10:42:35 AM »
FUCK PHELPS, his racist behavior and every other messed up thing about him. Phelps was never good at skateboarding or even remotely stylish on a skateboard. The only sign of authenticity in skateboarding is whether or not you actually skateboard in the streets and in parks. Phelps can't do either (plenty of video evidence). There are plenty of decent people that could run Thrasher. Honestly, Thrasher sold out - it's not really skater-owned because Phelps can't even skate. Boycott Thrasher, Phelps, KOTR, Jason Jesse, and all affiliations with the 'alt-right' aka neo-Nazis and racist, mysogynistic, disgusting humans protected by the portions of the skate industry that are still living and operating ass-backwards.
Do you think Phelps owns thrasher? And he might not be a “good skater” but dude is old as dirt and still skates everyday.

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 16
« Reply #333 on: June 19, 2018, 11:04:25 AM »
Thrashed should be renamed Virtual Stalefish
>write letters of SJW wins in skateboarding world, world
>fire Phelps live and replace him with Matress Girl
>new segment called, "Hook Ups" Jeremy Klein introduces dudes that have probably never met starting with Gino meeting Fred Gall, followed by Antwaun and Jason Jesse.
>Trannys skating tranny dressed like grannies
>Exclusive Nickleback interview

shit would be ca$h

Would watch all except Nickelback
GANG ! GANG ! GANG ! GANG ! GANG ! GANG ! GANG ! GANG !

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #334 on: June 19, 2018, 11:39:45 AM »
Only real concert I been to is nickleback in upstate ny  :D

My cousins are pretty bad ass

Skate_lurker_Rob

• Rep: -49
  • Do it yourself or someone else will fuck it up!
« Reply #335 on: June 19, 2018, 11:49:48 AM »
The other day was covering a friends shift at the shop, Well bottletop blonde cvnts come in and I don't usually judge a book by it's cover but what spewed out of her gob made me point and laugh them till they either cried or just was embarrassed by me pointing and laughing the whole time making them feel really uncomfortable, So apparently Kanye West owns Thrasher according these dipshits. I was my usual hey ladies how can I help you? Anything in particular? one says do I have any Thrasher gear..... I point out a few things and I ask oh your man skate or something? No I was just looking for Kanye West Brand Thrasher.......... I told em to leave and laughed at their stupidity.
Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc

PPPPFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTT I fart on your pillow bare ass

georgethecat

• Rep: 81
« Reply #336 on: June 19, 2018, 12:01:26 PM »
The other day was covering a friends shift at the shop, Well bottletop blonde cvnts come in and I don't usually judge a book by it's cover but what spewed out of her gob made me point and laugh them till they either cried or just was embarrassed by me pointing and laughing the whole time making them feel really uncomfortable, So apparently Kanye West owns Thrasher according these dipshits. I was my usual hey ladies how can I help you? Anything in particular? one says do I have any Thrasher gear..... I point out a few things and I ask oh your man skate or something? No I was just looking for Kanye West Brand Thrasher.......... I told em to leave and laughed at their stupidity.

Wow, you really showed them.

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #337 on: June 19, 2018, 12:03:58 PM »
Yeah that's retarted but you completely fucked up on that one. You could of sold those hoes some gear and helped your friends shop. 

Skate_lurker_Rob

« Reply #338 on: June 19, 2018, 12:06:11 PM »

Your sarcasm is so edgy, you sure you don't where striped long sleeves under a too short shirt of your favorite 90's brand that is never coming back?

feedmeseymour

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 231
  • Babba Booey
« Reply #339 on: June 19, 2018, 12:06:29 PM »
no wonder dude is depressed, id be too if i worked at a skate shop.
You got questions? Ask me like a fucking man. You know my Insta.

Skate_lurker_Rob

« Reply #340 on: June 19, 2018, 12:12:39 PM »

Your sarcasm is so edgy, you sure you don't where striped long sleeves under a too short shirt of your favorite 90's brand that is never coming back?
I am reluctant to name the shop as it is in the Ft Lauderdale area, I know I am getting fucked out of paper when it comes to hours. With knowing this slight detail of hours and what might be the end of this shop sooner than later I hold my tongue. Whenever I get confirmation of said activity I won't mind blasting the fuck outta them.

Skate_lurker_Rob

« Reply #341 on: June 19, 2018, 12:14:24 PM »
Yeah that's retarted but you completely fucked up on that one. You could of sold those hoes some gear and helped your friends shop.
That's retarded you mean?

georgethecat

« Reply #342 on: June 19, 2018, 12:18:21 PM »

If you think Creed's never coming back you're out of your mind.

shark tits

« Reply #343 on: June 19, 2018, 12:22:17 PM »

he said 'brand' like alien workshop or blind not band like banned.

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #344 on: June 19, 2018, 12:28:31 PM »
Branned is how you spell a band brand.

shark tits

« Reply #345 on: June 19, 2018, 12:30:10 PM »
tribute to spammy.
this is not russia, this is not china. this is america.

feedmeseymour

• SLAP Pal
  • Babba Booey
« Reply #346 on: June 19, 2018, 12:31:43 PM »
That's retarded you mean?

I think you meant wear, not where.

Mr. Fink

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 161
« Reply #347 on: June 19, 2018, 12:47:07 PM »
If Creed isn’t you’re favorite banned than your retarted.

georgethecat

« Reply #348 on: June 19, 2018, 12:47:32 PM »

he said 'brand' like alien workshop or blind not band like banned.

Well then, if you think Channel One's never coming back you're out of your mind.

bo bice

• Rep: 6
« Reply #349 on: June 19, 2018, 01:19:07 PM »

I’d probably be pretty confused too if I walked into a store and just the sight of me sent the cashier into a mental health meltdown.

calvinsdream

• Rep: 13
  • Dusted and disgusted
« Reply #350 on: June 19, 2018, 01:29:07 PM »

I’d probably be pretty confused too if I walked into a store and just the sight of me sent the cashier into a mental health meltdown.

Seriously. Good work on that one.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 817
« Reply #351 on: June 19, 2018, 01:32:41 PM »
I got laughed out of a Wendy’s for calling a crispy chicken sandwich a mcchicken

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 68
« Reply #352 on: June 19, 2018, 01:33:35 PM »
I'll bet it's that shop Mad About Skateboarding.
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1161
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #353 on: June 19, 2018, 01:34:40 PM »
Is a "gob" a vagina?

Skate_lurker_Rob

« Reply #354 on: June 19, 2018, 01:38:09 PM »
SHHHHHHHHHHHH.................. Knew the owner since Colorado and was part of a crew of homies we raged Denver hard.

feedmeseymour

• SLAP Pal
  • Babba Booey
« Reply #355 on: June 19, 2018, 01:40:50 PM »
Is a "gob" a vagina?

i think gob means dick, some friends from england say gob shite, and i think that means like cum shot. i may be wrong.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1161
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #356 on: June 19, 2018, 01:44:18 PM »
Is a "gob" a vagina?

i think gob means dick, some friends from england say gob shite, and i think that means like cum shot. i may be wrong.

I know that gob, as a verb, applies to sucking dick, as in, "I went to Slammer last night and gobbed mad cone."

Gob, as a noun, though...for something to spew from it...seems like a vagina would spew stuff in public. But I'm VERY unfamiliar with vaginas so I could have my facts screwed up.

feedmeseymour

• SLAP Pal
  • Babba Booey
« Reply #357 on: June 19, 2018, 01:45:38 PM »
Is a "gob" a vagina?

I know that gob, as a verb, applies to sucking dick, as in, "I went to Slammer last night and gobbed mad cone."

Gob, as a noun, though...for something to spew from it...seems like a vagina would spew stuff in public. But I'm VERY unfamiliar with vaginas so I could have my facts screwed up.

im laughing hard at that one, wheres that dude that said you werent funny?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 01:47:17 PM by feedmeseymour »

Skate_lurker_Rob

« Reply #358 on: June 19, 2018, 01:47:39 PM »
Is a "gob" a vagina?

I was using it in this instance as "gob" as her mouth as the best thing about those ladies.....

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 68
« Reply #359 on: June 19, 2018, 01:49:27 PM »
SHHHHHHHHHHHH.................. Knew the owner since Colorado and was part of a crew of homies we raged Denver hard.

I fuckin KNEW it.  He's a good dude, just not the best at running a shop/business. 
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---