Author Topic: Element presents PEACE  (Read 5058 times)

expired

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
Re: Element presents PEACE
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2018, 08:08:10 PM »
Im hoping for a full appleyard, even and mason part, curious to see what footage nyjah has considering his recent part, that is a great full cab.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -479
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2018, 08:32:34 PM »
Im hoping for a full appleyard, even and mason part, curious to see what footage nyjah has considering his recent part, that is a great full cab.

I feel like with nyjahs emphasis on rails In his last part he could have way more footage in a short time. Would be cool to switch it up . But his Ty Evans Nike part sounded like it had been in the works since he got on. Kids a footage machine and another part in October would help his typical biannual SOTY push .
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2018, 08:34:13 PM »
I'm just pulling for another Mason part. If it's anything like that Former part, he's gotta be a SOTY contender.

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

canadian tm

« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2018, 10:03:35 PM »
I'm just pulling for another Mason part. If it's anything like that Former part, he's gotta be a SOTY contender.

he has last part
you know that shit is going to be heavy