Author Topic: Father's Day With Steve And Alex Olson | The Nine Club With Chris Roberts  (Read 8335 times)

pizzafliptofakie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1958
I would love to see that X-Games run of Alex. I can't find it anymore, but there was a clip from the time he was late and they wouldn't let him skate. The video was mostly just Koston yelling "fuck those dudes" to the X-Games folks.

disintegration

• Rep: -114
I would love to see that X-Games run of Alex. I can't find it anymore, but there was a clip from the time he was late and they wouldn't let him skate. The video was mostly just Koston yelling "fuck those dudes" to the X-Games folks.

Why wouldn't you just link it ha

bawtawd5

• Rep: 134
Steve looks like he'd rail a line off a bitchs ass, real guys guy u think he ever tag team a hoe with Alex

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1958
Expand Quote
[close]

Why wouldn't you just link it ha

woof

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
Bitter little spoiled fuckin’ brat

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2226
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Did Steve get a first class ticket from Melanie Griffith? Did Steve put Miami Vice Don Johnson to the curb for some poon?

Did Alex bring it down the pipe to Miami Vice's girl?

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
Got kind of dark there for a second when Steve threatened to throw the bottle at Kelly.
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

doublesteveburger

Got kind of dark there for a second when Steve threatened to throw the bottle at Kelly.

the playfulness subsided pretty quickly, noticed that too.

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
    • tumblr avatar image
solid listen. Steve is so fucking funny.

shripshrapper

• Rep: -21
  • Shane Heyl 2020 #GOATPOTUS
Those Gonz stories had me dying.

"YOURE A BAD INFLUENCE"

- The Gonz (covered in oregano)

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
Expand Quote
Did Steve get a first class ticket from Melanie Griffith? Did Steve put Miami Vice Don Johnson to the curb for some poon?
[close]

Did Alex bring it down the pipe to Miami Vice's girl?
Amazing

im probably lying

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
Expand Quote
[close]

the playfulness subsided pretty quickly, noticed that too.

Same thing when he wanted that last beer that they were clearly hesitating to give him. 

Also gotta wonder if him asking his dad about Santa Cruz/Indy was a reference to the 10/10 stuff
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

Hypnotoad

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
Steve Olson impressing rich ladies with his ability to beautifully stack gourds on a tablecloth is a very funny scenario to me.  Guy seems like a fuckin’ handful.
Alex seems to hate him a little less than he did 10 years go in that epically laterd episode.

Salsa Verde

• Rep: 9
Oh my fuck! I’m less than 10 minutes in and this shit is beyond....

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2226
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
I was really impressed with how much Steve Olson knows about current skating, or the era of when Alex came up. Did not expect him to know so many young dude's names/have commentary on their skating. Good to see an older guy who can appreciate what skating's become rather than just brush it all off and act like their era was the only good one.

Conversely it's hilarious that Alex criticizes Dill for telling the story wrong then quotes him as saying "I was on speed and heroin" which is not remotely what he said.

Amazing episode.

I sniff Jim Gagne's butthole all the time

• Rep: -156
I was really impressed with how much Steve Olson knows about current skating, or the era of when Alex came up. Did not expect him to know so many young dude's names/have commentary on their skating. Good to see an older guy who can appreciate what skating's become rather than just brush it all off and act like their era was the only good one.

Conversely it's hilarious that Alex criticizes Dill for telling the story wrong then quotes him as saying "I was on speed and heroin" which is not remotely what he said.

Amazing episode.
look in the mirror. we're all steve olson on here.

noninjasinstreetfighter

• Rep: 19
damn, did Jonah Hill also pay The Olson’s to back his “skateboarding” credibility?

I sniff Jim Gagne's butthole all the time

• Rep: -156
prolly so. i believed he skated til weck pointed out his lack of footage. he watched a bunch of videos and put himself into the story.

Brent212

• Rep: 1
God damn, he had to show up on time to a job? That's rough.