Author Topic: WTT 3 x unused 8.75" - 8.8" decks (Santa Cruz, Pocket Pistols, Welcome)  (Read 996 times)

Mongoloid

Title says it all.

Looking to trade 3 decks hovering around 8.75" for a couple different options. I've recently given my transition complete away to a random kid riding a banana board as an act of kindness. In doing so I've decided to also downsize my transition setup to 8.5. The Salba Santa Cruz has an aluminum bottom, with artwork drawn up by the Gonz. A little pricier than a standard deck, and the second one I purchased after riding my first for a number of months. Excellent deck if I do say so myself. The rest are self explanatory standard decks.

What I'm looking for here is to trade these 3 decks for either of..

2x sets of Ace 44's in raw.
or
3x sets of OJ wheels (of my choosing)
or
2x 8.5" popsicle deck of any brand

I realize these asks are very specific, but that's how I function.

Thanks for your time folks!

el chino

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -375
  • ants suck!
Like 2 8.5 popsicles for on board?

I have a homie that might be interested in that salba for sure
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

Mongoloid

I’d do all 3 for 2 8.5” popsicles. New decks though.

Mongoloid

Willing to do all 3 for $100 shipped. The Salba deck alone retails for about $80.

Walljammer69

All 3 for one set of ace 44 raw and one 8.5" deck?

Mongoloid

All 3 for one set of ace 44 raw and one 8.5" deck?

Sure, I’d go for that. I can’t commit for a number of days (waiting on a new debit card) to ship these out, but if you wish to discuss things further hit my PM’s please.

el chino

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -375
  • ants suck!
Still got em?
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>