Author Topic: Vintage skateboard appraisal?? Natas 101  (Read 487 times)

bugsweat

• Rep: 0
Vintage skateboard appraisal?? Natas 101
« on: June 17, 2018, 12:53:24 PM »
Hi, forgive me if Iím posting this in the wrong forum.

My boyfriend, some years ago, while working in a hotel in Santa Monica, received an original Natas 101 Sock Puppet as a gift. Iíve done a little research, and itís difficult to pinpoint a value range on the board. Completed eBay listings indicate itís worth a few hundred dollars to a few thousand. Iíve also been told that the wear and tear on a skateboard of this age actually adds to the value (I suggested cleaning it & looking to get the paint restored)? Not sure if thatís true.

If anyone has any info on this board, even something small, Iíd love to hear it! I know absolutely nothing about skateboarding or skateboards, so all comments are appreciated. We are definitely looking to sell this item, so weíd like to know as much as we can (mostly its value in USD) before doing so. Please let us know if thereís somewhere we can go (online or in person; weíre in Los Angeles) for more info or appraisal.

Thank you! 

The pic attached is not of the actual skateboard; I got this from eBay. Itís the same design & make.

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 387
Re: Vintage skateboard appraisal?? Natas 101
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2018, 08:22:23 PM »
Hi, forgive me if Iím posting this in the wrong forum.

My boyfriend, some years ago, while working in a hotel in Santa Monica, received an original Natas 101 Sock Puppet as a gift. Iíve done a little research, and itís difficult to pinpoint a value range on the board. Completed eBay listings indicate itís worth a few hundred dollars to a few thousand. Iíve also been told that the wear and tear on a skateboard of this age actually adds to the value (I suggested cleaning it & looking to get the paint restored)? Not sure if thatís true.

If anyone has any info on this board, even something small, Iíd love to hear it! I know absolutely nothing about skateboarding or skateboards, so all comments are appreciated. We are definitely looking to sell this item, so weíd like to know as much as we can (mostly its value in USD) before doing so. Please let us know if thereís somewhere we can go (online or in person; weíre in Los Angeles) for more info or appraisal.

Thank you! 

The pic attached is not of the actual skateboard; I got this from eBay. Itís the same design & make.

you will get exactly what itís worth on ebay .. list it and youíll find out itís worth when itís sold .. ive tried listing boards for prices on which i think they are worth and they never sell .. then i give in and start the auction off real low and off to the races .. good luck

radcunt

• Rep: 8
Re: Vintage skateboard appraisal?? Natas 101
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2018, 09:17:11 AM »
Dont sell yr bfs shit

feedmeseymour

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • Babba Booey
You got questions? Ask me like a fucking man. You know my Insta.