Author Topic: Cory Kennedy of Nike.  (Read 27865 times)

berries and a twig

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -7
  • fucking steak
Re: Cory Kennedy of Nike.
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2018, 11:09:36 AM »
Shouldn’t it be “Cory Kennedy off Nike”?  Pretty sure there’s a way to edit titles of threads.

HAHA this would be a great sig
Shouldn’t it be “Cory Kennedy off Nike”?  Pretty sure there’s a way to edit titles of threads.

berries and a twig

• fucking steak
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2018, 11:12:08 AM »
K done thanks for the sig bud, made my day

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1240
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2018, 11:15:41 AM »
I know when I want to edit a post there is a button that says “modify”.  Pretty sure it would work on the titles but I haven’t tried yet.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 787
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2018, 11:18:53 AM »
I know when I want to edit a post there is a button that says “modify”.  Pretty sure it would work on the titles but I haven’t tried yet.

lol, you're cute like a puppy.
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2018, 11:22:40 AM »

yes! keep the lie going

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2018, 11:23:04 AM »

adorable

berries and a twig

• fucking steak
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2018, 11:34:19 AM »
buddy needs to get of slap

alonelikeastone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
  • 608z.
    • Meh. avatar image
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2018, 12:36:39 PM »
yes!

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1240
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2018, 12:38:27 PM »
I can try to contact a moderator.  I know I’m always embarrassed if I make a typo.

That’s what’s so rad about skating is when skaters can help each other, whether it is trick tips or even on internet.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 12:42:02 PM by SneakySecrets »
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

poorlatino

• Rep: 41
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2018, 12:42:11 PM »
Please do, you wouldn't want to make a fool of yourself now would you..

dumptruck12

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2018, 01:50:31 PM »
They should Get rid of half the team, I mean where guy been? Or theotis, or big John? Haven’t seen any Justin Brock footy or Trevor Colden footy in a while. Also why is Omar and weiger still on the team? Haven’t seen them skate in years, same goes for Janoski..really hoping he’s got some footy in the new habitat video, if not then they should just cut the guy. Enough laying dudes to not skate, we wanna see them skate! 

Backheels

• Rep: -160
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2018, 01:55:01 PM »
He should be off the team and all his sponsors.... your actions have consequences.

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 865
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2018, 02:00:02 PM »
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt because online parts are so saturated it's hard to remember but within the last year there have been new parts from Theotis, J Brock (shared I guess in real surveillance), Wieger footy in Aunt Tammy, John Fitzgerald had footy in Hockey III, and Colden in that xgames shit. I'm pretty sure Janoski is still there for his namesake which I am not mad about in the least bit. Not sure about Omar but again I'm glad he's still on.

arcam

• Rep: -65
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2018, 02:04:18 PM »
he was on the canadian site a couple hours ago...now he is of.

i assume between this and spitfires well wished that it means he got some sort of bad news.
dlx has his back,while Nike doesnt want to be associated

MC3

• Rep: 124
  • "That's a Helluva price to pay for being stylish!"
« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2018, 02:33:25 PM »
Terp had a good amount of footage in various Stussy videos in the last year or so.
(Cool Trick GIF)

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1035
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2018, 03:07:01 PM »
Riding anti hero deck, wee

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkQFzWrgfoU/?hl=en

Wouldn’t be surprised if Deluxe keeps paying him as they know eventually all the money will be going to Preston’s widow. Corey is going to have to pay all of Preston’s expected earnings until retirement which could be up to 3-4 million dollars. Not sure insurance is going to cover near that and I don’t know about a DUI death. Basically, Corey is going to be skating for Preston in more ways than just symbolically.

jomeara1

« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2018, 03:14:16 PM »
I can try to contact a moderator.  I know I’m always embarrassed if I make a typo.

That’s what’s so rad about skating is when skaters can help each other, whether it is trick tips or even on internet.

BLUNTYBOKS

101slasher101

• Rep: -9
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2018, 03:15:10 PM »
Wouldn’t be surprised if Deluxe keeps paying him as they know eventually all the money will be going to Preston’s widow. Corey is going to have to pay all of Preston’s expected earnings until retirement which could be up to 3-4 million dollars. Not sure insurance is going to cover near that and I don’t know about a DUI death. Basically, Corey is going to be skating for Preston in more ways than just symbolically.

Gnar
Free Gator. Everyone deserves a second chance.

Shifty Flip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 295
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2018, 03:28:18 PM »

Austin?

cloudy

« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2018, 04:18:13 PM »

i don't understand this. i get that crail decks can't really sniff dlx wood, but damn at least BA would sticker up his boards when he was on girl and riding AH decks. or throw on a girl shirt. especially with girl continuing to back ck through everything. he's had at least one, and a lot of the times even two, shapes in each of the recent series. his boards must be selling in order for them to be doing that, and i imagine ck is getting a cut of some of that, so at least do something to return the favor. it's like crail needs him more than he needs crail. hell maybe that's actually the case? the crailtap, chocolate, and girl instas each re-posted that recent clip of ck - starting to look pretty sad on their part when dude can't even put a sticker on his board.

edit: if that's true in that post below this, about this photo being a screen grab from elijah's insta story, then damn that's pretty savage on the part of dlx. of all the screen grabs to take you get the one that may as well be an AH ad.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 04:30:16 PM by cloudy »

Michelle Obama

• Rep: 3
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2018, 04:21:00 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

This photo is a screen grab from Elijah's instagram story - where Elijah and Raven (injured not skating) and GT took a trip up to Washington(?) or wherever Corey lives

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2018, 04:26:29 PM »
Hasn’t he been riding those cardiel shaped boards for a while? That’s what they based his phawt shape crail board on isn’t it?

shark tits

« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2018, 04:59:58 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

yo chief, get the white man' foot of yo neck

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2018, 05:17:40 PM »
How Terpening cruised onto legend with elite sponsor status after being pro for 15 minutes is beyond me.

He's white.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2018, 05:20:09 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

That's debatable. It would have to be determined in civil court how liable Cory was. It could easily be somewhat mitigated if a civil jury determines that P-Stone took unnecessary risks (didn't wear a seatbelt) and that limited Cory's liability.

Now, if convicted (due to criminal courts having stricter rules) it could mean a DUI related death makes Cory 100% responsible, but I am not familiar with Washington's state laws.

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 289
« Reply #55 on: June 20, 2018, 05:29:39 PM »
Washington is zero tolerance for drunk driving. If you get a DUI then its an automatic 1 year of jail time and huge fine. We have a huge problem with it out here. I grew up about 45 minutes outside of Seattle and driving drunk was pretty much a culture out there. Long winding roads through the forest with a small population. I still hear about people I went to school with dying out there from driving home drunk pretty frequently.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #56 on: June 20, 2018, 05:35:01 PM »
Washington is zero tolerance for drunk driving. If you get a DUI then its an automatic 1 year of jail time and huge fine. We have a huge problem with it out here. I grew up about 45 minutes outside of Seattle and driving drunk was pretty much a culture out there. Long winding roads through the forest with a small population. I still hear about people I went to school with dying out there from driving home drunk pretty frequently.
I was talking about civil liability and how much Cory would potentially owe P-Stone's family. Obviously, it is taken very seriously in criminal courts.

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #57 on: June 20, 2018, 05:45:02 PM »
Washington is zero tolerance for drunk driving. If you get a DUI then its an automatic 1 year of jail time and huge fine.
1 day to 1 year, not one year automatically, had to look it up cause that sounded crazy.

GardenSkater77

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1035
« Reply #58 on: June 20, 2018, 06:04:01 PM »
Found Preston’s widow a law firm that is claiming huge settlements for wrongful death DUI and they are based in Seattle.

https://www.injurytriallawyer.com/case-results.cfm

shark tits

« Reply #59 on: June 20, 2018, 06:08:59 PM »
Found Preston’s widow a law firm that is claiming huge settlements for wrongful death DUI and they are based in Seattle.

https://www.injurytriallawyer.com/case-results.cfm
who is she to you?
or are you on some funeral crashers shit?
well played if so.