Author Topic: Cory Kennedy of Nike.  (Read 27866 times)

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1035
Re: Cory Kennedy of Nike.
« Reply #60 on: June 20, 2018, 06:17:03 PM »
I’m sure she already has a lawyer. I was just curious how much these settlements were going for. Looks like 2 million is an average wrongful death from drunk driving. I doubt CK1’s auto insurance protects him to the tune of 2 million dollars. I have been thinking about upping my insurance to 1 million from 300k, because that is not going to cover shit in this day and age.

DCLOVE

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -480
« Reply #61 on: June 20, 2018, 06:20:12 PM »
Shouldn’t it be “Cory Kennedy off Nike”?  Pretty sure there’s a way to edit titles of threads.

You must be new here
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #62 on: June 20, 2018, 06:39:56 PM »
I’m sure she already has a lawyer. I was just curious how much these settlements were going for. Looks like 2 million is an average wrongful death from drunk driving. I doubt CK1’s auto insurance protects him to the tune of 2 million dollars. I have been thinking about upping my insurance to 1 million from 300k, because that is not going to cover shit in this day and age.

just dont drink and drive dude

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #63 on: June 20, 2018, 06:50:43 PM »
I like Terps but for someone who AvE called his "muse" he's been pretty uninspiring. He's Not Sure FA video was good but that was years ago.

Hey, it was Dylan that called Terps his muse in an instagram caption. Ave's muses are more likely his inner turmoil and the four horsemen of the apocalypse.

Doroteo Arango

• Rep: -26
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #64 on: June 21, 2018, 07:07:46 PM »
he is still on the team website that I am looking at

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 16
« Reply #65 on: June 22, 2018, 03:43:41 AM »

I thought that if you get into an accident while driving and there's alcohol in your system over the legal limit your insurance automatically covers nothing?

redux

• Rep: -5
« Reply #66 on: June 22, 2018, 04:21:50 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I forgot that me not drinking and driving stops others from drinking and driving. Thanks for the reminder.

beazlocal

• Rep: -28
« Reply #67 on: June 22, 2018, 05:05:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I forgot that me not drinking and driving stops others from drinking and driving. Thanks for the reminder.

He said his liability, not that of other drivers

beazlocal

• Rep: -28
« Reply #68 on: June 22, 2018, 05:07:51 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I thought that if you get into an accident while driving and there's alcohol in your system over the legal limit your insurance automatically covers nothing?

Depends on the state you live in, say in California, the minimum liability required is 500k, but you choose to pay more and get 2 million, if you are at fault and convicted of drunk driving, the insurance liability drops to the state minimum, and you would get zero for the damage to your car.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1276
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #69 on: June 22, 2018, 07:21:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Depends on the state you live in, say in California, the minimum liability required is 500k, but you choose to pay more and get 2 million, if you are at fault and convicted of drunk driving, the insurance liability drops to the state minimum, and you would get zero for the damage to your car.

The national average minimum liability is 30K. California is 15K. I would imagine civil liability manslaughter cases require the guilty party to pay huge sums out of pocket.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

redux

« Reply #70 on: June 22, 2018, 07:33:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Shut up.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #71 on: June 22, 2018, 07:57:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Shut up.
He’s right, you are wrong. I believe you are the one who needs to be shutting up around now
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 462
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #72 on: June 22, 2018, 08:38:46 AM »
They should Get rid of half the team

don't worry they will, just need to kill off a couple more shoe companies
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

OrangeVHStapes

• Rep: 82
« Reply #73 on: June 22, 2018, 10:56:09 AM »
It's kinda weird to me that Girl is backing him through all this but he openly skates deluxe boards... Feel like that's kinda a slap to the face of girl... I don't know.

JamesFardy

• Rep: 65
    • Gyfcat.com avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #74 on: June 22, 2018, 12:27:30 PM »
It's kinda weird to me that Girl is backing him through all this but he openly skates deluxe boards... Feel like that's kinda a slap to the face of girl... I don't know.

Cory slapped a girl and beats women confirmed. ^

Lame_Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2
  • Just a lame nigga who can't kickflip
« Reply #75 on: June 22, 2018, 12:41:43 PM »
Cory gives me the same feeling that Antwuan did; great talent that piled out. Of course he didn't reach Antwuan levels of prison/antics but he definitely didn't live up to the hype we all felt when we watched that Beware of Sasquatch part from ten years ago.

Andy_Roys_Left_Nut

« Reply #76 on: June 22, 2018, 01:13:26 PM »
Stupendous amounts of bullshit cascading out your fingertips.

Cory gives me the same feeling that Antwuan did; great talent that piled out. Of course he didn't reach Antwuan levels of prison/antics but he definitely didn't live up to the hype we all felt when we watched that Beware of Sasquatch part from ten years ago.

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 32
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
« Reply #77 on: June 23, 2018, 04:39:14 PM »
Expand Quote
I like Terps but for someone who AvE called his "muse" he's been pretty uninspiring. He's Not Sure FA video was good but that was years ago.
[close]

Hey, it was Dylan that called Terps his muse in an instagram caption. Ave's muses are more likely his inner turmoil and the four horsemen of the apocalypse.
Prett accurate

Gnatpant

• Rep: 4
« Reply #78 on: June 23, 2018, 04:57:13 PM »
I’m sure she already has a lawyer. I was just curious how much these settlements were going for. Looks like 2 million is an average wrongful death from drunk driving. I doubt CK1’s auto insurance protects him to the tune of 2 million dollars. I have been thinking about upping my insurance to 1 million from 300k, because that is not going to cover shit in this day and age

If you already have 100/300 just buy a 1 million liability umbrella policy that way if any shit occurs that goes over the 300k mark that 1 million kicks in. 

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #79 on: June 23, 2018, 05:06:24 PM »
Expand Quote
They should Get rid of half the team
[close]

don't worry they will, just need to kill off a couple more shoe companies

I don’t think Nike runs their program like Starbucks

bigdave

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
« Reply #80 on: June 24, 2018, 03:03:36 PM »
Sorry, I've been asleep for a decade. I just watched that two minute nike video and there was nothing there that Busenitz wasnt doing better 15 years ago. Does Dennis still skate? can he cop that spot?
ok thanks

expired

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #81 on: June 24, 2018, 07:48:14 PM »
Sorry, I've been asleep for a decade. I just watched that two minute nike video and there was nothing there that Busenitz wasnt doing better 15 years ago. Does Dennis still skate? can he cop that spot?

Dennis has the best selling skate shoe on Adidas id say, he's been with them for around a decade

redux

« Reply #82 on: June 25, 2018, 04:35:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Shut up.
[close]
He’s right, you are wrong. I believe you are the one who needs to be shutting up around now

You have an amazing grasp of sarcasm.

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 32
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
« Reply #83 on: June 25, 2018, 06:00:43 AM »
 Cory should go to rehab and it's a good thing he'll keep paying  Preston's family, and is also cool that Girl is still supporting him.

trillytrill

• Rep: 10
« Reply #84 on: June 25, 2018, 11:17:28 AM »
Not only that, but Terp was the only rider they took with them from AWS to start FA.

Dylan?

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #85 on: June 25, 2018, 11:29:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Not only that, but Terp was the only rider they took with them from AWS to start FA.
[close]
Dylan?
Sage was alien flow too

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -480
« Reply #86 on: June 25, 2018, 12:04:59 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Dylan?

Nah I don’t think he went immediately. Pretty sure he waited out the death of alien of Gilbert, Jake, and grant. They all kinda held out hope of it sticking around .
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #87 on: June 25, 2018, 01:27:58 PM »
Expand Quote
I’m sure she already has a lawyer. I was just curious how much these settlements were going for. Looks like 2 million is an average wrongful death from drunk driving. I doubt CK1’s auto insurance protects him to the tune of 2 million dollars. I have been thinking about upping my insurance to 1 million from 300k, because that is not going to cover shit in this day and age
[close]

If you already have 100/300 just buy a 1 million liability umbrella policy that way if any shit occurs that goes over the 300k mark that 1 million kicks in.

omg im so turned on.  tell me how about how thats exclusive of the PIP offset and the providers didn't execute proper liens on the outstandings.

real talk tho:  there will be no happy endings.  There is nothing that can unring the bell.  I have witnessed first hand how vindictiveness and the law combine into poison.   i just hope that all parties involved will allow themselves to be happy and find closure. In the internet age there will always be people commenting dumb shit, but if i see a CK clip on insta and its a good trick,  ill heart it.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 01:32:54 PM by tortfeasor »
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1238
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #88 on: June 25, 2018, 03:47:30 PM »
I feel like any person with a conscience would think about it every single day and it’s shadow would fall on every halfway decent thing in their life.

Like how Ali Boulala turned into a rambling old man wearing women’s boots.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Mr. Kamikazi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -116
  • 1,2,3,4, tell the people what she wore...
« Reply #89 on: July 03, 2018, 03:10:11 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Exactly