Author Topic: go skateboarding day 2018  (Read 4873 times)

fang

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
Re: go skateboarding day 2018
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2018, 03:33:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Draft was pretty good, the Dallas Mavericks are going to be sick next year. The Knicks never suck bad enough to get high lottery picks.

Sex with my wife has been so-so lately, she's pregnant so sometimes she's just not feeling it.
[close]
I've heard that'll all change in the third trimester. I think Feed Me Seymore can fill you in on this, or maybe it was Slappies.
[close]
yep, she'll go dick crazy in a few months haha
I was the one kinda notfeeling it around the 8th month or so (felt weird knowing my little dude was almost cooked to perfection in there)  but daamn theres some different kind of tightness going on, plus theadded weight and extra tittage feel great.
But somehow i was scared and loving it Jason Jessee

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -375
  • ants suck!
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2018, 08:46:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Draft was pretty good, the Dallas Mavericks are going to be sick next year. The Knicks never suck bad enough to get high lottery picks.

Sex with my wife has been so-so lately, she's pregnant so sometimes she's just not feeling it.
[close]
I've heard that'll all change in the third trimester. I think Feed Me Seymore can fill you in on this, or maybe it was Slappies.
[close]
I was the one kinda notfeeling it around the 8th month or so (felt weird knowing my little dude was almost cooked to perfection in there)  but daamn theres some different kind of tightness going on, plus theadded weight and extra tittage feel great.
[close]
hahahahah what?
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

shark tits

« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2018, 10:03:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
hahahahah what?
think he's giving it a 10/10

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2018, 08:58:48 PM »
Worked until I was sore and tired then went home and ate a burrito while watching Curb Your Enthusiasm. More like no skate day amirite

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 305
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2018, 10:10:48 PM »
i was working on the 21st, so my city (guangzhou) did a event yesterday (the following saturday) but i didnt go - i went the first year cause i was new in this city and met a few people i still and im touch with today but overall usually dont do anything for the day
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

Thrillho

• Rep: 133
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2018, 07:26:16 AM »
I went to a park. Some guy made fun of me for yelling BOARD when it shot into the bowl, and some kid on a scooter called me a snake because I got in the way of his flyout.

shark tits

« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2018, 07:30:11 AM »
I went to a park. Some guy made fun of me for yelling BOARD when it shot into the bowl, and some kid on a scooter called me a snake because I got in the way of his flyout.
i love yelling 'BOARD' at street spots or traffic. doesn't help anything but it makes me feel better.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2018, 08:40:52 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
i love yelling 'BOARD' at street spots or traffic. doesn't help anything but it makes me feel better.
I did it the other week and the person it was heading towards stared at the board the entire way and made no effort to move and allowed it to hit them in the ankle.

handsclapanin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2018, 09:36:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
I did it the other week and the person it was heading towards stared at the board the entire way and made no effort to move and allowed it to hit them in the ankle.
I yelled it the other week at the skate park. board was headed towards kid rolling a blunt sitting on a ledge. dude was too preoccupied or didn't hear me and my board hit his foot, lightly. got up all pissy, "why didn't you say anything". "I did"