Author Topic: Pro's and Am's you love to hate......... let the hatred surge  (Read 4542 times)

Skate_lurker_Rob

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -48
  • Do it yourself or someone else will fuck it up!
As I am relatively new and have a shitload of downvotes or negative rep for whatever content I babble on about
 I will start this thread off right,
Andy Roy: scumbag and overall mediocre talent and is nothing more than a caricature for Thrasher and it's kookery
Ryan Sheckler: although can bring the noise and is really really talented something about his show pissed me off as he is the definition of white privilege.
Ritchie Jackson: where to start from his pirate style to his stupid cptn hook stache his tricks are unique however he just looks dumb
Corey Duffel: Who wants to really bite Deedee Ramones baby new york accent?
Jason Lee: Such a innovator why'd he wimp out so early to be an actor? Also just like Jordan Hoffart he doesn't get a pass for trying out his acting chops.
Leatcia Bufonti: Well lets be honest fellas she is mediocre at best talent wise, Also something about her face I want to punch it in. Those that are from Brazil would rank her about a 5 to 4 looks wise as the ladies in South America are top shelf .
Mike V: now I know a lot of you guys might like him for his no bs approach and how he was at one point the great white hope for PowellPeralta, all that he has contributed to skating industry I think he should just quit if not take a backseat for a longtime.
Jason Jessee: We all know why
Sammy Baca: something about him reminds me of a discount Darlene/Adam Alfaro not only that he looks like dirty rat from a chicano movie, some of you heard of it Sangre Por Sangre or better known as Blood in Blood out Lifetime movie of Hispanic gangs.
I know this list isn't quite filled some may argue or disagree and frankly these people are from personal experiences California, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, and Nevada. 

I guess my expectations when meeting some of these clowns have either been letdown by said expectations or just wasn't their day sort of speak, however some need to hang it up or just quit entirely. 
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 07:10:12 AM by Skate_lurker_Rob »
Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc

PPPPFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTT I fart on your pillow bare ass

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 477

I sniff Jim Gagne's butthole all the time

• Rep: -156
Re: Pro's and Am's you hate......... let the hatred surge
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2018, 05:51:45 AM »
isn't 'sangre por sangre' blood for blood?
i never saw blood in blood out on lifetime but it's a theatrical, more lighthearted american me.
big al has some classic one liners.

Skate_lurker_Rob

Re: Pro's and Am's you hate......... let the hatred surge
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2018, 07:00:00 AM »
isn't 'sangre por sangre' blood for blood? I know it is different however when I got a bootleg copy it was from a dvd that had two choices the english cover or Spanish I thought the Sangre por Sangre cover was cooler
i never saw blood in blood out on lifetime but it's a theatrical, more lighthearted american me. I meant that in a joking halfhearted comparison to American Me
big al has some classic one liners. Oh yes Big Al def had some great one liners: baby cakes, how bout you trade me for some of that tender white meat? No pintos for you baby! nothing but Texas BBQ for you baby,
Now for my brown brothers, sorry no tortilla, ohhhh she's jealous

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
Re: Pro's and Am's you love to hate......... let the hatred surge
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2018, 10:47:30 AM »
I think you've had enough internet for today Rob.

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2018, 11:32:21 AM »
Mike V: now I know a lot of you guys might like him for his no bs approach

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1204
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2018, 12:20:48 PM »
Leatcia Bufonti: Well lets be honest fellas she is mediocre at best talent wise, Also something about her face I want to punch it in. Those that are from Brazil would rank her about a 5 to 4 looks wise as the ladies in South America are top shelf .

Woah dude, hating on Richie Jackson, Mike V AND Jason Jessee on Slap? You're going really going out on a limb here.

Also, Skate_lurker_Rob beats women, confirmed.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 12:23:01 PM by slappies »
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

Skate_lurker_Rob

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2018, 01:02:48 PM »
Oh piss up a rope the whole purpose of this thread was the following of hating on pros and ams. Can’t handle it go back to tumblr and cry about it. Someone said beforehand I need to lay off the interwebs to that I say fuck that, I am voicing opinions about these kooks because someone needed to say it.

slappies

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2018, 01:27:59 PM »
Oh piss up a rope the whole purpose of this thread was the following of hating on pros and ams. Can’t handle it go back to tumblr and cry about it. Someone said beforehand I need to lay off the interwebs to that I say fuck that, I am voicing opinions about these kooks because someone needed to say it.

You're right, I'm being too sensitive. Someone needs to hit that bitch in the face for not being a good enough skater.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -375
  • ants suck!
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2018, 02:20:28 PM »
go back to reddit bitch, there is no such thing as downvotes here. Get the fuck out.
Focus your account.
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

Skate_lurker_Rob

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2018, 03:00:03 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
go back to reddit bitch, there is no such thing as downvotes here. Get the fuck out.
Focus your account.
See I knew I’d get under someone’s skin, ahh let the hate flow

Yu Dum

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2018, 06:33:19 PM »
Not an am or pro, but I can’t stand that skate_lurker_rob guy.
He’s a blowhard and thinks anyone values his opinion beyond a grain of salt.
Also, he posts on some stupid online skateboard forum far too often.

Skate_lurker_Rob

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2018, 06:41:46 PM »

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -375
  • ants suck!
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2018, 08:42:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Focus your account.
[close]
See I knew I’d get under someone’s skin, ahh let the hate flow
nope, im a paid shill go suck a dick
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1536
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2018, 03:12:22 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Focus your account.
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

doublesteveburger

« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2018, 09:58:07 PM »
shut up dude

Skate_lurker_Rob

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2018, 04:24:12 AM »
Awww that’s cute is it that hard to use your entire vocabulary in a few sentences? If you can handle it see above comment about crying on tumblr.

slappies

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2018, 05:00:00 AM »
Awww that’s cute is it that hard to use your entire vocabulary in a few sentences? If you can handle it see above comment about crying on tumblr.

I'm shocked you were bullied in high school, you seem like a super likable guy.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

jomeara1

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2018, 06:18:04 AM »
Leticia is fucking beautiful.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2018, 06:31:12 PM »
I love Mike V and Leticia
Hate Shawn Powers but thats not very rate these days

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Trashcon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 109
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2018, 02:13:23 AM »
For some reason I could never get into Shane Heyl from the Baker camp. The dude with the fro barely gets a pass, Bealgle? Can't stand the Shane guy. Can't stand the skinny pants, long hair guy from Berrics either. Yoon Sol? He has a "punch my face" kind of face.

Skate_lurker_Rob

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2018, 06:46:43 AM »
For some reason I could never get into Shane Heyl from the Baker camp. The dude with the fro barely gets a pass, Bealgle? Can't stand the Shane guy. Can't stand the skinny pants, long hair guy from Berrics either. Yoon Sol? He has a "punch my face" kind of face.
Shane Heyl seems like the dude who knows a guy who knows a guy of a famous hasbeen pro, what I mean is that annoying guy at whatever spot that talks turkey outta his neck, but next time you see him he's rolling deep with said pro and the whole crew he was jabber-jawing with turns green with envy. Beagle I can't hate on him, he seems chill and from what I've met in Cali and other places where dudes take skating way too seriously he is a character I'd like to share a blunt with...
Yoon Sol yeah definitely has a come punch my saucer face, now that I typed this out and seen a picture of who you are talking about holy shit his face does have a concave saucer shape?!

PuffinMuffin

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1417
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2018, 12:21:21 PM »
I liked you better when you lurked because I didn't know you existed.
i’m 80% skateboarder 20% atlantic puffin enthusiast

Skate_lurker_Rob

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2018, 01:37:41 PM »
I liked you better when you lurked because I didn't know you existed.
]
And somehow your opinion means something? Clearly you're too feeble to understand wit, sarcasm, or satire. If someone cuts you off in a car or snakes you at a park it is because you deserved it.

active_shooter

« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2018, 05:20:12 AM »
Greyson Fletcher, it seems like he can't get through an interview without mentioning someone he's related to. Granted, it's always something that's asked of him, but he seems to make no effort to stand on his own. Did he get on Element for those constant frontside ollies? That's all he does, it seems. And I saw a video of him where he acted like he owned the park he was skating at. He got mad that kids were in his way.
John Shanahan, why is his board so damn high in these "DC, The John Shanahan Collection" ads? And how are you going to be Josh Kalis when a Josh Kalis already exists? And rides for the same shoe company as you? Man, have a seat.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2018, 06:09:54 AM »
beat me to it.

Skate_lurker_Rob

« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2018, 06:44:33 AM »
Oh fuck off like as if you dickbags have anything better to bitch about! Oh he posts way too often wtf are people supposed to do enlighten me why don't you dickheads?

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2018, 08:01:57 AM »
Tyson Peterson - is it because you look kind of like a horse-faced stoner girl? Is it because that fills me with exciting new feelings that leave me conflicted and confused? Tyson Peterson with all those little outfits. Jumping around there on rails, half naked with your little outfits? You know, you're up there jumping around, and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, y'know, what am I supposed to do? What do you want, you know? Are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to do while you're leaping around there, throwing those things all up in - er, over there in my face? Huh?

What do you want, Tyson?

TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT.

active_shooter

« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2018, 06:09:05 AM »
Is Jereme Rogers a pro these days? Or is he just more of a personality? Or "character" maybe is the right word. And just because you are a character doesn't mean you have character.  He was at a shop here for a video release/party thing and he spit the "2 dicks" line and it's all so cringe-worthy in every regard. The people there seemed hyped on him, I don't know if it was genuine or more so trying to get him to make more of an ass of himself. It doesn't seem like he needs much help.

calvinsdream

« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2018, 02:47:03 PM »
Tyson Peterson - is it because you look kind of like a horse-faced stoner girl? Is it because that fills me with exciting new feelings that leave me conflicted and confused? Tyson Peterson with all those little outfits. Jumping around there on rails, half naked with your little outfits? You know, you're up there jumping around, and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, y'know, what am I supposed to do? What do you want, you know? Are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to do while you're leaping around there, throwing those things all up in - er, over there in my face? Huh?

What do you want, Tyson?

TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT.

Tell me you didn't have an erection while typing that