Author Topic: Pokemon GO  (Read 15340 times)

puff daddy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -13
  • all we do is watch mtv cribs
Pokemon GO
« on: June 22, 2018, 01:49:02 PM »
anyone on here still playing ? i need some people to add for the new friend feature

feedmeseymour

Re: Pokemon GO
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018, 07:37:53 AM »
pokemon go sucks, get a 3ds and play legit pokemon, youll be much happier.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1475
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2018, 05:08:31 PM »
Post your code and where you live, I bet you'll get some closet players here adding you.

Pigeon

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2018, 05:28:05 PM »
There’s over 800 Pokémon, so no matter what game you play, you will never catch them all.

puff daddy

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2018, 10:22:15 AM »
ive actually been playing leaf green in preparation for pokemon lets go but the gen 7 games kinda sucked

puff daddy

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2018, 10:33:19 AM »
Post your code and where you live, I bet you'll get some closet players here adding you.

fuck it

feedmeseymour

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2018, 05:54:35 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
ive actually been playing leaf green in preparation for pokemon lets go but the gen 7 games kinda sucked

sun and moon? i thought those games were pretty sweet. not a fan of the new pokemon cause some of them look so stupid, if i remember right one of them was like a set of keys and another was a shield... like what?

but as far as gameplay went and graphics i thought it was a solid game.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2018, 11:59:54 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

fuck it
You'll never become a pokemon champion like that. Ash and pikachu are not proud of you.

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1032
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2018, 10:28:34 AM »
I just started playing again. I wanted to get mew before let's go so I could have two since I pre-ordered it Let's go w/ the Pokeball plus.

trainer code "8923 3591 2039"

Tons of people still play PKGO here. I never noticed until I started back up, now I notice them everywhere. My GF and I went to the park last weekend to play and ran into a raid group of over 20 people. Fun fact is that Go! made over a billion dollars in 2016 when it was fad and 850million which is more than the core games.

puff daddy

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2018, 05:07:44 PM »
I just started playing again. I wanted to get mew before let's go so I could have two since I pre-ordered it Let's go w/ the Pokeball plus.

trainer code "8923 3591 2039"

Tons of people still play PKGO here. I never noticed until I started back up, now I notice them everywhere. My GF and I went to the park last weekend to play and ran into a raid group of over 20 people. Fun fact is that Go! made over a billion dollars in 2016 when it was fad and 850million which is more than the core games.
they said you cant transfer your mew from pokemon GO so its exclusive to the pokeball plus

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2018, 03:51:21 PM »
8847 4502 5409

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2018, 05:06:41 PM »
281 330 8004

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2018, 08:10:43 AM »
281 330 8004
Is that your phone number?

Gavinrardred

• Rep: 0
    • online games site avatar image
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2018, 01:44:58 AM »
Who knows if there is a Pokemon for VR ?  :o
if you have any questions for me, can you find me here

feedmeseymour

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2018, 05:47:11 AM »
i dont pokemon go anymore but acouple friends of mine still play and i get to listen to them bitch about raid battles and how its kinda run by hypernerds that get together on discord and organize where they go play or whatever and if youre not part of their discord group you cant join in the raid?

from what i understand people are taking a game intended to be social face to face and making it anything but.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2018, 06:18:58 AM »
They probably suck at it. My gang can take down any raid with six or less. People hate us because we maximize rewards by doing them in small groups and not helping low levels if we are pressed for time or just don't want to carry them.

Each time one of us reaches level 40, we throw a party involving dinner, drinks, and lures. No spoofing and no cheating in our group. If you're sucking, we'll let you know.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2018, 06:19:27 AM »
thats alot of effort for a shitty pokemon game. hit me up when you get a 3ds.

Mongoloid

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2018, 11:38:00 AM »

This in a way sort of summed up how I feel, but I still play GO.

I just don't like how poorly randomized stats are, and how pointless gyms are. The coin you gain from defending is really piss poor, and if you're a stat nerd (such as myself) this game can be rather irritable. I caught in the last couple days hundreds of pokemon, and I got not one that registered above 80% on pokegenie.

I'll be buying a 3ds shortly and get my fix playing through all the old titles.

Pigeon

« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2018, 12:05:09 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I just don't like how poorly randomized stats are, and how pointless gyms are. The coin you gain from defending is really piss poor, and if you're a stat nerd (such as myself) this game can be rather irritable. I caught in the last couple days hundreds of pokemon, and I got not one that registered above 80% on pokegenie.

Make sure to buy “New Nintendo 3DS XL.” There’s some issue compatibility issue with the older models and games from the Nintendo store, as well as more recent releases.

I hate the 3D shit and wish I saved $50 by getting the 2D one.

Mongoloid

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2018, 12:13:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Make sure to buy “New Nintendo 3DS XL.” There’s some issue compatibility issue with the older models and games from the Nintendo store, as well as more recent releases.

Gnar'd! Thanks for the heads up, I have no idea about any of the new handhelds.

Will I be able to play ALL of the old titles on the 3DS XL? That is my intention in that all my favorite pokemon are the first couple generations.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2018, 12:14:54 PM »
4348 0645 5762  ;D
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Pigeon

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2018, 04:38:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Will I be able to play ALL of the old titles on the 3DS XL? That is my intention in that all my favorite pokemon are the first couple generations.
They have Red/Blue/Yellow and Gold/Silver/Crystal. They remade the 3rd generation into Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby. Anything after that was released on DS or 3DS, which is playable.

I bought Majora’s Mask and Ocarina of Time.

Mongoloid

« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2018, 04:41:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
They have Red/Blue/Yellow and Gold/Silver/Crystal. They remade the 3rd generation into Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby. Anything after that was released on DS or 3DS, which is playable.

I bought Majora’s Mask and Ocarina of Time.

Dude! You answered everything I wanted to know!

I also noticed they had Super Metroid, and Super Punch Out! on the virtual console! I am so making this purchase asap.

Pigeon

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2018, 04:45:54 PM »
^
Also, just buy Yellow and Crystal.

Depending on how many of the old Nintendo games you like, look into the SNES and NES remakes. It might be cheaper.

puff daddy

« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2018, 12:39:02 AM »
i got a regular 3ds when alpha sapphire and omega ruby came out a couple years back and just realized i cant download SNES games like a month ago pretty bummed on that

Mongoloid

« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2018, 12:18:22 PM »
4725 2368 0225

Btw

Mongoloid

« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2018, 02:53:29 PM »
Not to spam too hard, but I need one more friend!

Pigeon

« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2018, 05:25:56 PM »
1524 6748 0635

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2018, 07:33:54 AM »
I started a new account for my daughter on the second day of eevee community day and it is already level 32. My goal is to be able to duo a tyranitar raid.

I liked the pokemon games on the ds, but I know PvP on that console guaranteed you'd be playing against hacked pokemon. I feel this game has a more level playing field. Also, I have an actual circle of friends as a result of it instead of being another lonely dude playing on my nofriendo console.

Mongoloid

« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2018, 12:45:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Alright, sorry for my continuation of noobery, but would this one be sufficient? I'm entirely cluleless about this entire thing.

https://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-New-3DS-XL-Black/dp/B00S1LRX3W?th=1

Also, I swapped accounts on insistence of my girlfriend while the kanto event is going on, and so far she's barely played while I managed to get her a 93% Charizard, 98% Allakazam, a 93% Gengar, 93% Machamp, and nearly 250 magikarp candies. I so knew she was gonna fuck off while I played the role of the "bitch" and did all sorts of work for her. Do any of you know how long this event goes for?