Author Topic: brent atchley  (Read 7682 times)

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 666
Re: brent atchley
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2018, 08:01:27 AM »
i wonder how many times a day he gets called brett
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -406
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2018, 03:52:10 PM »
wow that ig clip   half cab rock n roll revert over the spine was some actley type shit.    Hes the man.
message of love (bring the mean locals cookies)

FamilyMeeting7

• Rep: -1
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2018, 02:51:45 PM »
One of the first videos that I bought was This Is My Element, and I remember being blown away with how smooth his style was
The point of life is to die before you pay everyone back

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -4
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2018, 03:49:45 PM »
I remember the first time I skated Burnside and he was there. No one really skated that park better than him, Mikey Chin and Deaf Paul.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of retarded kids and a van full of paraplegics.

shingles

• Rep: -17
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2018, 01:27:16 AM »
No one will ever come close to brent's style... The thing that stokes me the most is his appearance... He doesn't look like the typical Tranny-Dude. If you'd see him without knowing of his skating you would think he likes doin pop-shuv nosegrind on ledges...

That's what stoked me out when I first saw Robbie Russo skating... Back then Transition skating was dominated by the more hesh dudes
go get a job!

Jud Nestorkins

• Rep: -39
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2018, 08:11:37 PM »
No one will ever come close to brent's style... The thing that stokes me the most is his appearance... He doesn't look like the typical Tranny-Dude. If you'd see him without knowing of his skating you would think he likes doin pop-shuv nosegrind on ledges...

That's what stoked me out when I first saw Robbie Russo skating... Back then Transition skating was dominated by the more hesh dudes
QFT!

Edit: This is also my favorite skate photo of all time.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 08:15:54 PM by Jud Nestorkins »