Author Topic: Skateboard video collection for sale...  (Read 1346 times)

bigdave

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
Skateboard video collection for sale...
« on: June 24, 2018, 03:10:54 PM »
All apologies if this isnt the right forum! Mods, feel free to move it...
I've been selling off my skate video collection. I worked in the industry for a few years and on top of just skating and buying videos throughout my life, I amassed a decent collection.
I was an OG Slap Pal way back in the day and a DLXSF poster as well and got a lot of vids through trading, etc.

Unfortunately I've sold around 2/3rds of it so far (and didnt think to post it here until today, duh), but right now I have Photosynthesis up, a bunch of Antihero stuff, rare random stuff (Seasons, LORDZ video, La Luz, anyone?) and a lot of 411vm, including some signed covers, one by Keenan. I stil have about 200 videos to go after this batch, I think.
Selling because at age 42, with a whole new career and two kids that arent into skating as much as Dad, this stuff has been sitting in rubber maid totes in my basement undisturbed in my basement since about 2007. I digitized some of it, which is fine for me. I dont need to be a collector, I just need to watch Dill in Photosynthesis or Gerwer in CMV once in awhile. I barely skate and havent seen a modern video except for the new Traffic one, which I bought and watched exactly once months ago.
All these videos and whatever other memorabilia I still have deserve to be in the hands of someone that is truly collecting and loving the original product.
Thanks for checking it out. Add me to fav sellers and some good stuff will pop up again after this batch.
Again, apologies if this is the wrong forum.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/ridebikesdrinkbeer/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
ok thanks

CHONGO

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
    • tumblr avatar image
Re: Skateboard video collection for sale...
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2018, 06:23:40 PM »
whats good with the spitfire video?
buy it now price?

feedmeseymour

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2018, 06:51:00 AM »
All apologies if this isnt the right forum! Mods, feel free to move it...
I've been selling off my skate video collection. I worked in the industry for a few years and on top of just skating and buying videos throughout my life, I amassed a decent collection.
I was an OG Slap Pal way back in the day and a DLXSF poster as well and got a lot of vids through trading, etc.

Unfortunately I've sold around 2/3rds of it so far (and didnt think to post it here until today, duh), but right now I have Photosynthesis up, a bunch of Antihero stuff, rare random stuff (Seasons, LORDZ video, La Luz, anyone?) and a lot of 411vm, including some signed covers, one by Keenan. I stil have about 200 videos to go after this batch, I think.
Selling because at age 42, with a whole new career and two kids that arent into skating as much as Dad, this stuff has been sitting in rubber maid totes in my basement undisturbed in my basement since about 2007. I digitized some of it, which is fine for me. I dont need to be a collector, I just need to watch Dill in Photosynthesis or Gerwer in CMV once in awhile. I barely skate and havent seen a modern video except for the new Traffic one, which I bought and watched exactly once months ago.
All these videos and whatever other memorabilia I still have deserve to be in the hands of someone that is truly collecting and loving the original product.
Thanks for checking it out. Add me to fav sellers and some good stuff will pop up again after this batch.
Again, apologies if this is the wrong forum.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/ridebikesdrinkbeer/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

yeah i know how misleading this looks, especially to a slap pal...

bigdave

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2018, 08:13:58 AM »

yeah i know how misleading this looks, especially to a slap pal...

Buddy, if you only saw the 100 pages on Matt Field speculation back from 2002.
ok thanks

bigdave

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2018, 08:15:35 AM »
(But yes, you're right, my bad. Missed that section - mods please move.)
ok thanks