Author Topic: Cory Kennedy of Nike.  (Read 27887 times)

shit_for_brains

Re: Cory Kennedy of Nike.
« Reply #90 on: July 03, 2018, 03:28:53 PM »
I feel like any person with a conscience would think about it every single day and it’s shadow would fall on every halfway decent thing in their life.

Like how Ali Boulala turned into a rambling old man wearing women’s boots.

I know someone who recently got out of prison after accidentally drunkenly running over and killing her boyfriend 9 years ago. She's a ghost. Regardless of what's going on with CK and Preston's family, this isn't premeditated murder like so many people are pretending and CK knows he's responsible for his friend's death. Everyone involved is fucked up over it.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 03:30:29 PM by shit_for_brains »

Mr. Kamikazi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -114
  • 1,2,3,4, tell the people what she wore...
« Reply #91 on: July 03, 2018, 04:18:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Not only that, but Terp was the only rider they took with them from AWS to start FA.
[close]

Dylan?

Nah I don’t think he went immediately. Pretty sure he waited out the death of alien of Gilbert, Jake, and grant. They all kinda held out hope of it sticking around .
[close]

I was literally just thinking about this today, out of nowhere. He really did not jump ship until the very end. He had that kick flip over the rail in that Alien in Ohio video.

cheetahsheets

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #92 on: July 03, 2018, 04:44:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Not only that, but Terp was the only rider they took with them from AWS to start FA.
[close]

Dylan?

Nah I don’t think he went immediately. Pretty sure he waited out the death of alien of Gilbert, Jake, and grant. They all kinda held out hope of it sticking around .
[close]
[close]

I was literally just thinking about this today, out of nowhere. He really did not jump ship until the very end. He had that kick flip over the rail in that Alien in Ohio video.

Dyrdek offered him a fucking vette for free too.

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #93 on: July 03, 2018, 07:20:35 PM »
Expand Quote
I feel like any person with a conscience would think about it every single day and it’s shadow would fall on every halfway decent thing in their life.

Like how Ali Boulala turned into a rambling old man wearing women’s boots.
[close]

I know someone who recently got out of prison after accidentally drunkenly running over and killing her boyfriend 9 years ago. She's a ghost. Regardless of what's going on with CK and Preston's family, this isn't premeditated murder like so many people are pretending and CK knows he's responsible for his friend's death. Everyone involved is fucked up over it.

I feel bad for the wife. Obviously she blames Cory and went off on him on Instagram and she has every right to feel how she feels. Yet you got the Raven Tershay's out there making people delete their comments because they said something similar. The whole thing is messed up and touchy that I still find it hard to enjoy any new CK footy because of it.