Author Topic: Steve Olson calls Kareem Campell the Worst name possible  (Read 19651 times)

nopes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
Re: Steve Olson calls Kareem Campell the Worst name possible
« Reply #90 on: June 29, 2018, 07:53:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
  If you don't care if a girl cums dosen't mean your raping people.  Also the 25 year old fucking the 16 year old isn't rape either its just illeagal and looks really bad, I wouldn't do it (edit;as much a i'd enjoy doing it), I know cause its come up.  Im sure the authorities may pervert the defenition but you have to get your own mind.  Don't spam like a fuck wit calling someone a rapist when your just catering to the lowest denominator. 
[close]

"“At first I was OK with it, but quickly became uncomfortable as it went further than I wanted to go,” Jane said. “I told him I wasn’t into it, but he didn’t stop and became pretty angry. Meanwhile, I’m not a big girl, I’m 5'4" and Adam is well over 6'0" and a pretty big guy. I was terrified and froze while he had sex with my basically lifeless body. I was too afraid to fight back in fear that he would hurt me, so I just laid there in terror. I just remember staring out the window and praying it would be over soon.”

Yep, this is definitely only about not making the girl cum. Nothing to do with rape.
[close]
should've posted that from jump st for those of us not interested in reading about a bmx wiggerwho wants teenage rappers to like him.
from the other quote it sounded 100% like he was a bad lover not a rapo.

there you go again using racist words.

shark tits

« Reply #91 on: June 29, 2018, 08:01:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
  If you don't care if a girl cums dosen't mean your raping people.  Also the 25 year old fucking the 16 year old isn't rape either its just illeagal and looks really bad, I wouldn't do it (edit;as much a i'd enjoy doing it), I know cause its come up.  Im sure the authorities may pervert the defenition but you have to get your own mind.  Don't spam like a fuck wit calling someone a rapist when your just catering to the lowest denominator. 
[close]

"“At first I was OK with it, but quickly became uncomfortable as it went further than I wanted to go,” Jane said. “I told him I wasn’t into it, but he didn’t stop and became pretty angry. Meanwhile, I’m not a big girl, I’m 5'4" and Adam is well over 6'0" and a pretty big guy. I was terrified and froze while he had sex with my basically lifeless body. I was too afraid to fight back in fear that he would hurt me, so I just laid there in terror. I just remember staring out the window and praying it would be over soon.”

Yep, this is definitely only about not making the girl cum. Nothing to do with rape.
[close]
should've posted that from jump st for those of us not interested in reading about a bmx wiggerwho wants teenage rappers to like him.
[close]

i posited 'wrapper' as an alternative but nobody voted in favor. silence = wigger.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #92 on: June 29, 2018, 08:04:37 AM »
the nazi hunt hits hard this year ^^

nopes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #93 on: June 29, 2018, 08:08:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
i posited 'wrapper' as an alternative but nobody voted in favor. silence = wigger.

Why on earth would anyone use the abbreviated term for white n word?

shark tits

« Reply #94 on: June 29, 2018, 08:21:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

Why on earth would anyone use the abbreviated term for white n word?
to discourage cultural appropriation, perhaps.
i have a question. which one is bad [they can't both be] white flight or gentrification?
i say gentrification cause i'm poor and i like abandoned cities but gentrification does break up ghettos which are inherently underserviced.
it's funny, when i was a know it all 20something i'd complain about both, not realizing that they're the opposites of each other.
should whites keep their namby pamby asses [and their jobs and money] in the suburbs?
or should they bring their namby pamby asses [and their military like police force and attendant higher cost of living] to the city and damn the consequences?

nopes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #95 on: June 29, 2018, 08:28:39 AM »
So the term for white n***** discourages appropriation?

SlappyBum

• Rep: -4
« Reply #96 on: June 29, 2018, 09:36:13 AM »
So the term for white n***** discourages appropriation?

Not in the slightest lmao, this conversation is wild

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 352
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #97 on: June 29, 2018, 10:12:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
should've posted that from jump st for those of us not interested in reading about a bmx wigger who wants teenage rappers to like him.

no it doesn't you dipshit. also, read the interview.

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2563
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #98 on: June 29, 2018, 10:30:19 AM »
At least now ass sniffer knows that this guy is a rapist, not a "bad lover."
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

shark tits

« Reply #99 on: June 29, 2018, 10:43:00 AM »
At least now ass sniffer knows that this guy is a rapist, not a "bad lover."
no you silly goose, nobody 'knows' that.
there's allegations and maybe he did, idk?
but none of us were there so we can't really 'know' can we?
but i know what i like. i know i like dancing w/ you
and i know what you like. i know you like dancing w/ me.
kiss me once.
kiss me twice.
come on pretty baby kiss me deadly.

BobbyPshew

• Rep: -61
« Reply #100 on: June 29, 2018, 10:49:24 AM »

Are we going to have to use the phrase the 'W Word', instead of W****r?
Ron Don's Playpen-Home Of The $2 Lap Dance

Hoeboi

• Rep: -362
« Reply #101 on: June 29, 2018, 12:08:59 PM »
i thought the general consensus is that its impossible to be racist towards white people? if thats true then fuck that wigger.

bawtawd5

• Rep: 134
« Reply #102 on: June 29, 2018, 12:19:45 PM »
Damn ismobhatt u changed bro u hit up a maga rallee or some  :-X

nopes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #103 on: June 29, 2018, 12:53:26 PM »
i thought the general consensus is that its impossible to be racist towards white people? if thats true then fuck that wigger.

even with that faulty logic you are still being racist towards black people when you use the term "wigger"

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #104 on: June 29, 2018, 01:21:07 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Whoah! shit.  I agree this has more to do with shit than what I was presuming.  Whoops.  I imagine her lifes changed forever.  Im sorry I jumped in and defended the guy.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #105 on: June 29, 2018, 01:40:32 PM »
I'm gonna say wigger whenever I feel like it and no one can stop me

Hoeboi

• Rep: -362
« Reply #106 on: June 29, 2018, 03:30:16 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

even with that faulty logic you are still being racist towards black people when you use the term "wigger"

you racist prick

revfredmorton

• Rep: -50
« Reply #107 on: June 29, 2018, 05:09:16 PM »
white people shouldn't act and pretend to be black.  they have no idea what it mean to be black

Bloodonmydick

« Reply #108 on: June 29, 2018, 05:54:39 PM »
So did we come to the conclusion that's its Steve Olson that said it or are we still deciding? My rep is on fire by the way. Im killing it on SLAP.

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
« Reply #109 on: June 29, 2018, 06:03:43 PM »
Expand Quote
I mean, he was Shecks's "mentor" back in  the day...
[close]

He didn't do that good of job.  Shecks couldn't even find a chill girl or backside flip El Toro.
True, but he could still 360 flip lipslide the biggest rail in front of the biggest crowd

im probably lying

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2190
« Reply #110 on: June 29, 2018, 06:20:05 PM »

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -375
  • ants suck!
« Reply #111 on: July 01, 2018, 05:46:21 PM »

i was about to ask about this, is calling white people with dreadlock "wooks" racist? I think its hilarious but as a non american residet, im not sure if it qualifies as racism despite the humor
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

Lenny the Fatface

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 330
« Reply #112 on: July 01, 2018, 06:13:07 PM »
I think it was Grant Taylor, who was seen as a child prodigy.  Alex Olson wasnt really good until his mid teens. Key part of the story is that they wanted to hook an 11 year old up.

BobbyPshew

« Reply #113 on: July 01, 2018, 07:57:28 PM »
It's definitely Knox.

Prawn Cocktail

« Reply #114 on: July 01, 2018, 09:29:32 PM »
What is it about junkie, on the road types? Heroin turns them into evil racist bastards. Or maybe just the harshness of their lives makes there hearts go black.

AH1888 skateboards

• Rep: -24
« Reply #115 on: July 01, 2018, 10:00:41 PM »
It was Alex Olson who called Kareem cambell a Nigger. He was skating with P-Rod and Spanky when they were sponsored by City Stars.

nopes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #116 on: July 01, 2018, 10:14:52 PM »
man i cant hang with your edgyness

BobbyPshew

« Reply #117 on: July 02, 2018, 12:25:42 AM »
It was Alex Olson who called Kareem cambell a Nigger. He was skating with P-Rod and Spanky when they were sponsored by City Stars.

Piss off kook.
You fuck your mother with that mouth?

feedmeseymour

« Reply #118 on: July 02, 2018, 05:48:54 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
i was about to ask about this, is calling white people with dreadlock "wooks" racist? I think its hilarious but as a non american residet, im not sure if it qualifies as racism despite the humor

you dont call someone a wook just cause they are white with dreads. you call someone a wook when they are a crystal carrying, shitty jam band following, dirty, broke, chakra aligning, drum circling, tye dye wearing kook.

this dude use to try and skate my local years ago, he's super fried now clearly. too much acid, and heady crystals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axTllvy1Lhs

I sniff Jim Gagne's butthole all the time

• Rep: -156
« Reply #119 on: July 02, 2018, 06:06:49 AM »
what is wook derived from? is it star wars inspired?