Author Topic: Chapter 9  (Read 1757 times)

stan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -93
Chapter 9
« on: June 24, 2018, 10:53:54 AM »
Chapter 9

Around 2001
We knew a dope order homie that had one of first HD photo camera of its time super boxy and bulky
 But it took dope pics and he knew exposure and shutter speed ahead of all of us and he knew how to shot really good angles.

But any way he was way order then us like 25 years old in 2001 when we where 15 years old
 But he had a car and all that but he went to all that local radio station music concert shows like 9.33 / 91X douche as fuck shit
 311 / limp Bizkit/ Korn / washed up lost age stuff / meth head stuff / when Ecstasy first hit the scene
 But he would take us around skating and we would bring chicks with us sometimes or other homies bring there girl friends in the sesh
  But one day my other homie my age 15 years brought his girl friend with us and the 25 year old drove us around and we went to a dumb like radio music show and he some how bought us all beer inside the event
And my homies girl friend was like wow on him / he's  order has a car and can buy beer and do all this dope shit and she's only 15 going in the main lane like fuck yeah lol but
 She was flirting with him but nothing to much with him.

But about two months later I'm with my homie my same age 15 years and his girl friend comes over and she just off hi
 Takes him into his room and bone and they bone for a while and where I was left like  in the living room for while they where boning for a while I just dipped out 
 but
  we went skating the next day and my homie told me  they boned for 2 hours

And she left'ed after that
 And about a week later she stopped calling my homie my same age 15 years old homie

And started hanging with the 25 year old homie
 But on the low and not hit up anybody
  And some how my homie found out like wtf and got into a fight with the 25 and bet the 25 year olds ass
 At 15 years old and that was that .. 
  The 25 year old homie stopped taking pictures
Of skating And just kept I guess dating the 15 years old girl on some psycho shit.
 And dipped out on everything and started on some low life stuff.
   And fast forward 18 years now they have four kids
 Lol he's 43 years old now and she's 33
  They got married in 2006 on some creep shit

And it's crazy how small town shit story's go

Like wtf..
 But fuck it lame scum
Took good pictures of skating  but wanted to Steele same jail bait and dip out on life ......

« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 11:03:38 AM by stan »

jomeara1

Re: Chapter 9
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2018, 11:06:31 AM »
That dude should’ve went to jail.

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2018, 01:07:11 PM »
your order stories were better.

Kolostrum

• Rep: 21
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2018, 02:08:26 PM »
 Damn. Thats some crazy shit. I guess nothing can stop true redneck love, not even a statutory rape charge.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2018, 02:15:32 PM »
Some Ken Park shit.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2018, 05:24:14 AM »

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2018, 05:39:04 AM »
Expand Quote
your order stories were better.
[close]
Yeah, kick some ord school shit next time.

Skate_lurker_Rob

• Rep: -48
  • Do it yourself or someone else will fuck it up!
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2018, 08:34:00 AM »
Some Ken Park shit.
Yo that movie is on some weird level, I enjoy subversive movies and review alot of films from Salo to Street Dreams both of which are fucking awful in their own lanes, However anything Larry Clarke does is automatically thought of quasi pedo orientation. Of all the recent allegations you'd think he'd be mentioned in some nefarious way.
Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc

PPPPFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTT I fart on your pillow bare ass

shark tits

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2018, 08:43:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Some Ken Park shit.
[close]
Yo that movie is on some weird level, I enjoy subversive movies and review alot of films from Salo to Street Dreams both of which are fucking awful in their own lanes, However anything Larry Clarke does is automatically thought of quasi pedo orientation. Of all the recent allegations you'd think he'd be mentioned in some nefarious way.
i might eat my words if he does but i think he's so on the surface w/ what he's doing, i'd be looking at the people accusing him or others. usually it's the anti gay republican who's playing footsie in the men's room, the 'ally' to women who's beating and raping [schneiderman] and so on.
i think larry clark is creepy but more voyeuristic than hands on.