Author Topic: what video is this quote from?  (Read 2516 times)

cloudy

what video is this quote from?
« on: June 28, 2018, 03:48:37 PM »
ever since that joab appreciation thread got started a few days ago i've been running through funny skate video quotes in my head. i have one that i'm pretty sure i'm remembering correctly, but i can't figure out what video it's from. i think it may be like a tour segment of the bootleg team from a 411 or on video. this one dude (maybe the tm?) is putting on a german accent and messing with scott kane, calling him "scootah" and telling him that he needs to drop "mahd hahmmers." at one point he says that scootah has those "switch feebles like woah." i know that's random as hell but i've been dying to hear this again!
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 03:54:35 PM by cloudy »

botefdunn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 703
Re: what video is this quote from?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2018, 10:53:13 PM »
All i can tell you is that mike crum is sheisse

Switch_fsflip_noseslide

• Rep: -27
  • Nobody steals from Creed Bratton
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2018, 10:58:15 AM »
"get down off the roof, you get your skateboard off the roof!"

"Giovanni Reda sleeps with the fishes"

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 711
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2018, 04:10:23 PM »
ever since that joab appreciation thread got started a few days ago i've been running through funny skate video quotes in my head. i have one that i'm pretty sure i'm remembering correctly, but i can't figure out what video it's from. i think it may be like a tour segment of the bootleg team from a 411 or on video. this one dude (maybe the tm?) is putting on a german accent and messing with scott kane, calling him "scootah" and telling him that he needs to drop "mahd hahmmers." at one point he says that scootah has those "switch feebles like woah." i know that's random as hell but i've been dying to hear this again!

I think it’s from an On Video
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

cloudy

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2018, 05:15:05 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I think it’s from an On Video

yes! many thanks for pointing me in the right direction! on video summer 2003. quote is from mark brandstetter (bootleg filmer). starts at 29:19 for anyone interested in a trip down memory lane. "then you'll be the scheiße." lol. https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x22s5hh

scott kane was sick. on video was sick.

I sniff Jim Gagne's butthole all the time

• Rep: -156
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2018, 06:06:56 PM »
speaking of quotes, can anyone find me the gg allin vid where he goes 'we're gonna get you people, we're gonna have the bloodiest war because right now i've declared war on the underground'?
i have no idea where i heard it but it's awesome.

Switch_fsflip_noseslide

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2018, 05:18:53 PM »
There's this song to a part that I can't remember who was skating but I think it's spot manuals and shot like that but the song is kind of fast drum beat, then the song breaks and lyrics go , "very slowly" . Might have been  transworld or logic , or 411. any help?

FS-OverKOOK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2018, 10:53:31 PM »
There's this song to a part that I can't remember who was skating but I think it's spot manuals and shot like that but the song is kind of fast drum beat, then the song breaks and lyrics go , "very slowly" . Might have been  transworld or logic , or 411. any help?
that does sound familiar

NegativeCreep

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2018, 02:38:39 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
that does sound familiar

Sounds like something from a Daewon part.

Switch_fsflip_noseslide

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2018, 05:51:35 PM »
Yeah that might be it actually with daewon. Your leading me in the right direction cuz that's someone who we watch back then. This would be been pre 05

NegativeCreep

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2018, 06:41:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
that does sound familiar
[close]

Found it, it was driving me crazy because I actually watched the part within this last month.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTFV3DYv4FQ

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 711
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2018, 08:24:18 AM »
What video had Dill at flushings talking about the grate and saying “you’ve got the robot, you’ve got the race car?”
Did I imagine this? Does this exist?
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Switch_fsflip_noseslide

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2018, 06:32:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
that does sound familiar
[close]

[close]

Found it, it was driving me crazy because I actually watched the part within this last month.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTFV3DYv4FQ

Thanks.