Author Topic: breakin into vacants  (Read 1673 times)

shark tits

breakin into vacants
« on: June 28, 2018, 05:48:00 PM »
i think the term 'urban exploration' is mad corny and i've been into this shit since i was a kid. criminal trespass is my game and shark tits is my name. does anyone else have footage from vacants? i should do this more but in this post junkie/scrapper world, nothing beautiful can stay. or like, it's more boarded up. state trooper drove by while i was at the glass door but i played it cool and it wasn't no thing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsTdZc18Kts
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 05:53:46 PM by I sniff my own butthole all the time »

iKobrakai

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
Re: breakin into vacants
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018, 11:43:56 PM »
I grew up in industrial post-Sovet Russia during the 90's. My quota of rundown factories full of needles is filled. Also, I cannot have any more shit on my criminal record.

Props to those who do this, it’s pretty cool.

LUVS2SPWGE

• Rep: 3
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2018, 04:12:30 AM »
The pennhurst school for the feeble-minded and epileptic was pretty cool. The vacants with some controversy around them are the best. Rick Mccrank where you at?

Yu Dum

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2018, 08:46:35 AM »
I don’t have footage, but a school here in Memphis by the name of Vance Middle School, I believe, has been abandoned for the past 5 years. (Figgy front 5-0’d a giant handrail back when Skate Rock came through in 2013)

A few of my friends and I broke in to see what was going on and saw that the power was still connected and that half of the first floor was lit up.

After a little exploration to see if we were alone, we decided to skate the school. Moved a few desks and old filing cabinets to make some obstacles. It was one of the most fun times I’ve had while skating in a while.
We’re planning on going back sooner than later to see if we can get some photos. I’ll post them here when we do.

shark tits

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2018, 08:53:20 AM »
I don’t have footage, but a school here in Memphis by the name of Vance Middle School, I believe, has been abandoned for the past 5 years. (Figgy front 5-0’d a giant handrail back when Skate Rock came through in 2013)

A few of my friends and I broke in to see what was going on and saw that the power was still connected and that half of the first floor was lit up.

After a little exploration to see if we were alone, we decided to skate the school. Moved a few desks and old filing cabinets to make some obstacles. It was one of the most fun times I’ve had while skating in a while.
We’re planning on going back sooner than later to see if we can get some photos. I’ll post them here when we do.
that sounds awesome, fisherman!
my pals had a similar setup here [i was out west] and it was a dream til one day they got arrested. the cops trained rookies nearby and used the place for drills. ha, go figure!
when i was homeless i usedta dream of 'the squat w/ electricity' and asides '3 up, 3 down' in sf i don't think i had any. maybe one or 2 others but they're hard to come by.
ya'll should film and rip but keep it hush or window breakers will blow up the spot like horseshit.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2018, 08:58:18 AM »
so long as you have a decent camera with you, its easy to just say "oh im taking photos" and not get into trouble for being there.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2018, 09:02:12 AM »
Also it's good to document your crimes, however minor they may be.

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2018, 02:29:47 PM »
Hospital. No more b and e for me. Unless theres money or something inside.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T52syBFPBUo

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2018, 02:34:37 PM »
you might enjoy some graff movies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryd2E66Fsw0

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1536
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2018, 11:08:37 AM »
I find dilapidated buildings very interesting and beautiful.  I would especially like to visit closed asylums/mental institutions.  In my youth there was an abandoned mall in Palm Springs and it was a blast.  Super creepy though, just completely dead quiet.
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2018, 11:51:26 AM »
You mean, like the entire skateboard industry?

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Pigeon

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2018, 01:30:16 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
You’ll get off with a warning before being arrested for trespassing, if you’re skating and claim that you didn’t know it was trespassing/illegal. When you go inside any sort of property that isn’t yours, you can’t claim that you didn’t know that you weren’t supposed to be there.

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1536
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2018, 02:19:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
You’ll get off with a warning before being arrested for trespassing, if you’re skating and claim that you didn’t know it was trespassing/illegal. When you go inside any sort of property that isn’t yours, you can’t claim that you didn’t know that you weren’t supposed to be there.

"Hey, this isn't target?!"

"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 289
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2018, 02:46:13 PM »
Bunch of small little houses in Astoria post recession when I was in Job Corps. Want to hit a few abandoned places in Seattle by my neighborhood to see if I can set up a small area to skate at night or something during the rain season. Anyone hit rooftops? I was a grease duct cleaner in chicago. Scariest shit I did was re install a panel on a exhaust system 40 or so floors up from the ground no harness. Wind was fucking crazy and it was at night. Fuck that job.

shark tits

« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2018, 03:12:37 PM »
Bunch of small little houses in Astoria post recession when I was in Job Corps. Want to hit a few abandoned places in Seattle by my neighborhood to see if I can set up a small area to skate at night or something during the rain season. Anyone hit rooftops? I was a grease duct cleaner in chicago. Scariest shit I did was re install a panel on a exhaust system 40 or so floors up from the ground no harness. Wind was fucking crazy and it was at night. Fuck that job.
i love roofs. take a girl up on fire escapes is cheap date.

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 289
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2018, 03:20:40 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
i love roofs. take a girl up on fire escapes is cheap date.

Rooftops are fun but I havent hit any since the job when it was legal. Im almost 25 and dont even have a ticket. Been real lucky but i'd hate to fuck that up. I feel like once your in the system your in for life. I've been pretty lucky following my gut and using my head. But the cost is being the poosey in my group of friends.