Author Topic: King of the Road S3  (Read 97327 times)

se7en3two

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -24
Re: King of the Road S3
« Reply #270 on: August 15, 2018, 06:06:10 AM »
Jaws will win gnarliest slam, that was fucked up!

Watched it three times before I realized how bad that impact from the knee was... Dayumm smokey.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #271 on: August 15, 2018, 06:27:52 AM »
That was an intense episode. Foundation is winning me over every time they're on screen. Glad to see Element struggling with a challenge for once, as well.

I'm about to turn into my dad with the following comment: As brutal as Jaws' slam was, he is super lucky it only took out his teeth and not his nose. An impact like that straight up the nose probably would have gone to his brain and possibly killed him.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #272 on: August 15, 2018, 06:29:02 AM »
jaws is an idiot. must suck to bust your entire front row in, but at least he didn't fuck up some pearly whites.

foundation keeps being the best. the walter goodbye, cole grinding kinks when kinks aren't required and merlino being merlino.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 07:01:58 AM by essal »

rejectpaul

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -49
  • No sense makes sense.
« Reply #273 on: August 15, 2018, 06:59:28 AM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
i hope foundation win so the cover is cole and aiden at the altar
[close]

I still hope Foundation win so the cover is cole and aiden at the altar or cole grinding the rail in shaving cream with the rest of the dudes in shaving cream stood behind!
[close]

I really hope Foundation win so the cover is cole and aiden at the altar or cole grinding the rail in shaving cream with the rest of the dudes in shaving cream stood behind, or Merlino shitting and pissing pissing everywhere

I still really hope Foundation win so the cover is cole and aiden at the altar or cole grinding the rail in shaving cream with the rest of the dudes in shaving cream stood behind, or Merlino shitting and pissing pissing everywhere or Cole doing a rock to fakie grinding up/down the rail!

Ty Evans doesn't do what Ty Evans does for Ty Evans. Ty Evans does what Ty Evans does because Ty Evans is... Ty Evans

Todd Falcon > Tony Hawk

Statebird

• Rep: 46
« Reply #274 on: August 15, 2018, 07:00:41 AM »
skatepark temper tantrum on national tv, second hand embarrassment for mason

rejectpaul

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -49
  • No sense makes sense.
« Reply #275 on: August 15, 2018, 07:01:46 AM »
jaws slam was fucked up though!
sick to see Bam jumping on to the coffin going down the stairs too!
merlinos pranks are hilarious, its funny Aiden Campbell and Dakota feeling sorry for him at this point!
didnt really dig the jock shit too much but it was funny seeing Zion deck Justin Brock lmao
Ty Evans doesn't do what Ty Evans does for Ty Evans. Ty Evans does what Ty Evans does because Ty Evans is... Ty Evans

Todd Falcon > Tony Hawk

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
« Reply #276 on: August 15, 2018, 07:55:31 AM »
jaws is an idiot. must suck to bust your entire front row in, but at least he didn't fuck up some pearly whites.

foundation keeps being the best. the walter goodbye, cole grinding kinks when kinks aren't required and merlino being merlino.
nobody even wants to see him roll off another flat roof like that and he fucks his face up severely

my english is bad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
  • no hablo english
« Reply #277 on: August 15, 2018, 12:35:41 PM »
Mike Sinclair and Nick Merlino need a reality show

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
« Reply #278 on: August 15, 2018, 12:58:02 PM »
The other Rob n Big

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #279 on: August 15, 2018, 01:00:12 PM »
Cole Wilson incentivized to grind up a rail do a rock fakie and grind back down for $20 bucks. 

Mason Silva incentivized to do a city challenge (and something gnarly but is done every year in some form) for $100 bucks and a 12 pack.

Tells you everything you need to know about the financial disparity between Foundation and Element riders
I'd say its more NikeSB and Circa/pro-flow. I think everyone on Element has a legit shoe sponsor. I think only Aden has one at the moment.

Man, I feel bad for Merlino at this point, but its fucking hilarious.

That Jaws slam was absolutely fucked. I don't know how you can do that, but shit.

heritage

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 98
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #280 on: August 15, 2018, 02:24:42 PM »
I want Foundation to win this thing in the worst way. Collectively the most likable group of dudes and down to skate anytime, anyplace. I am 100% buying Cole's board. I know we have a Foundation thread but I'll post this here - these dudes deserve better. I'd love it if they were all poached by companies that could treat them better. It was kind of messed up of Sinclair to make Merlino hill bomb in the diaper, then claimed he never had to do it after he turned his ass cheek into hamburger. I get "pranking" your teammate but that was shitty.

And Element are gnarly. To a man, they are all gnarly and I am guessing they take it all. Adding Foy and his work ethic to that squad almost doesn't even seem fair.

Real continues to be an absolute snoozefest. It's astonishing to me how worthless Justin Brock is. As a "team manager", as an adult, or in any human capacity. He's not a motivator, isn't particularly smart, and has a hard time reading and interpreting basic instructions.

Mystical Leader

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #281 on: August 15, 2018, 02:39:56 PM »
Where can I see this jaws bail?

Maybe some can gif it?

Anybody know if he is okay?

Loosing teeth is one of the worst things that can happen to you while skateboarding..

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #282 on: August 15, 2018, 02:42:26 PM »
If only Madars had that haircut for the John Motta challenge we could have had a Firestarter music video remake

winecrab

• Rep: -176
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #283 on: August 15, 2018, 03:24:35 PM »

Maybe some can gif it?

Loosing teeth is one of the worst things that can happen to you while skateboarding..

The episode is available on the vice website as well as other websites for those outside the US. In the preview for the next episode they show him getting x-rays and a CAT scan and the dudes on real are saying they don't wanna just leave him in the hospital by himself but they'll probably have to. Jaws has talked about doing that drop before and said that's the highest he could go. You gotta respect the dude for going all out but he could've easily won the award for the biggest drop by doing something smaller.

I'm super stoked on foundation and I think good things will come out of this. Nobody is getting poached, those dudes love each other and are proud to be on foundation. Their loyalty is awesome.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 03:28:42 PM by winecrab »

heritage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 98
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #284 on: August 15, 2018, 03:30:51 PM »

Maybe some can gif it?

It's extra gnarly bc it looks like he pushed back his entire lower jaw line. It's intense. And the look on his face immediately after it happened was one of confusion, he knew he was significantly injured. You could see it in his eyes.

fulloffact

« Reply #285 on: August 15, 2018, 03:34:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Cole Wilson incentivized to grind up a rail do a rock fakie and grind back down for $20 bucks. 

Mason Silva incentivized to do a city challenge (and something gnarly but is done every year in some form) for $100 bucks and a 12 pack.

Tells you everything you need to know about the financial disparity between Foundation and Element riders
[close]
I'd say its more NikeSB and Circa/pro-flow. I think everyone on Element has a legit shoe sponsor. I think only Aden has one at the moment.

Man, I feel bad for Merlino at this point, but its fucking hilarious.

That Jaws slam was absolutely fucked. I don't know how you can do that, but shit.

That's what I'm saying man, At this point, I'm surprised Merlino hasn't put hands on Sinclair.

Rockin Robbin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 416
« Reply #286 on: August 15, 2018, 03:55:21 PM »
No bueno.

"Bake me a pie of love" - Steve Winwood

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #287 on: August 15, 2018, 05:05:19 PM »
Expand Quote

Maybe some can gif it?

[close]

It's extra gnarly bc it looks like he pushed back his entire lower jaw line. It's intense. And the look on his face immediately after it happened was one of confusion, he knew he was significantly injured. You could see it in his eyes.

i think that it just knocked out his front bottom teeth.  that's just his secondary row of teeth you can see.  that's why he's called jaws, cause of his shark teeth

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #288 on: August 15, 2018, 05:06:42 PM »

They're like a deconstruction of how stupid and arbitrary the whole KOTR thing is, except unintentionally coming up with better challenges/television than Burnett actually puts the effort into doing

snowman600

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 706
« Reply #289 on: August 15, 2018, 05:11:25 PM »

Gnarfunkell

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 131
« Reply #290 on: August 15, 2018, 05:28:41 PM »
I don't like seeing thick blood and I definitely don't like seeing mouth injuries... that Jaws slam made me nauseous right away.

Evan's ability to just do anything on a board is uncanny. He's on his own level for sure.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #291 on: August 15, 2018, 05:36:46 PM »
Fucking your skull up to roll off a roof is the most not worth it thing I've ever heard of

decoi1

• Rep: 18
« Reply #292 on: August 15, 2018, 05:59:26 PM »
I want Foundation to win this thing in the worst way. Collectively the most likable group of dudes and down to skate anytime, anyplace. I am 100% buying Cole's board. I know we have a Foundation thread but I'll post this here - these dudes deserve better. I'd love it if they were all poached by companies that could treat them better. It was kind of messed up of Sinclair to make Merlino hill bomb in the diaper, then claimed he never had to do it after he turned his ass cheek into hamburger. I get "pranking" your teammate but that was shitty.

And Element are gnarly. To a man, they are all gnarly and I am guessing they take it all. Adding Foy and his work ethic to that squad almost doesn't even seem fair.

Real continues to be an absolute snoozefest. It's astonishing to me how worthless Justin Brock is. As a "team manager", as an adult, or in any human capacity. He's not a motivator, isn't particularly smart, and has a hard time reading and interpreting basic instructions.

Damn. Bashing Brock pretty hard! I don’t know the dude but he’s married with a family so he’s got to be somewhat good at being an adult. I’m pretty sure he’s injured on this kotr which is why he’s the TM but the dude did win kotr mvp a few years back.

I’m hoping Foundation wins this shit just like most others. And I hope Glick gets the cover cause this dude is fucking rad!!

i used to skate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -27
« Reply #293 on: August 15, 2018, 06:44:16 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

They're like a deconstruction of how stupid and arbitrary the whole KOTR thing is, except unintentionally coming up with better challenges/television than Burnett actually puts the effort into doing

hahahaha!! so true!

"what if you die jaws?" - sage

sobering shit

shit_for_brains

« Reply #294 on: August 15, 2018, 07:37:52 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Damn. Bashing Brock pretty hard! I don’t know the dude but he’s married with a family so he’s got to be somewhat good at being an adult. I’m pretty sure he’s injured on this kotr which is why he’s the TM but the dude did win kotr mvp a few years back.

I’m hoping Foundation wins this shit just like most others. And I hope Glick gets the cover cause this dude is fucking rad!!

Not a knock on Justin Brock or his parenting but as long as you don't fuck or kill them you can have as many kids as you want.

decoi1

• Rep: 18
« Reply #295 on: August 15, 2018, 08:17:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Not a knock on Justin Brock or his parenting but as long as you don't fuck or kill them you can have as many kids as you want.

Haha! Good fucking point!

ShyLow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 50
« Reply #296 on: August 15, 2018, 09:30:00 PM »
Damn the Jaws slam was such a harsh way to end the episode. Pitted watching that shit. I'd never think of hitting my face on my knee on a drop but he's done so many you have to wonder if that some shit he's conscious of. Obviously he wasn't there but in general.

Beside that Cole's NBD grind up hand rail rock to fakie back down was classic. Nick going for round 2 on the hill bomb was great too.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
« Reply #297 on: August 15, 2018, 09:47:15 PM »
That knee to the face did not sound or look fun. I've punched myself in the face boosting a 180 and it sucked. Jaws took it calmer than most.

How the fuck did Phil..I mean Bam AND Madars fit in Navarette's coffin?

I laugh everytime I hear "top pro" from Burnett's mouth,but it works for the masses I guess.

Justin Brock's wife was a Suicide Girl for a minute and thats really all I cared about his family life. The Real van seems boring to be in.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Cthulhu!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 455
« Reply #298 on: August 15, 2018, 10:31:15 PM »
The best part of this show has been Walter the dog

tura

• Rep: 45
« Reply #299 on: August 15, 2018, 11:40:20 PM »
https://thepiratebay3.org/?url=https://tpbship.org/torrent/24371293/King.Of.The.Road.US.S03E06.WEB.x264-CookieMonster ---download

Didn't like the start of this episode, but by the halfway point I didn't want it to end. Merlino's diaper hillbomb and Jaws' fucked up slam....

Rooting for Foundation, like everyone else. I wanna be in the van with them. Never thought I'd see Slap on Nick Merlino's nuts while hating on Evan. I'm a fan of both. Evan's skating is truly in a realm of its own, and while he seems a little kooky on camera, I'm sure he'd be a good time in real life. People who are hyped-up and uninhibited always seem a little cringe in footage but are usually the best people to be around in person.