Author Topic: King of the Road S3  (Read 97354 times)

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
Re: King of the Road S3
« Reply #300 on: August 15, 2018, 11:47:11 PM »
https://thepiratebay3.org/?url=https://tpbship.org/torrent/24371293/King.Of.The.Road.US.S03E06.WEB.x264-CookieMonster ---download

Didn't like the start of this episode, but by the halfway point I didn't want it to end. Merlino's diaper hillbomb and Jaws' fucked up slam....

Rooting for Foundation, like everyone else. I wanna be in the van with them. Never thought I'd see Slap on Nick Merlino's nuts while hating on Evan. I'm a fan of both. Evan's skating is truly in a realm of its own, and while he seems a little kooky on camera, I'm sure he'd be a good time in real life. People who are hyped-up and uninhibited always seem a little cringe in footage but are usually the best people to be around in person.

watching Orange is the New Black right now and Even is definitely giving off Pennsatucky vibes (or at least one of the dumb white girls in her crew)

DannyDee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #301 on: August 16, 2018, 07:02:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Mike Sinclair and Nick Merlino need a reality show
[close]

They're like a deconstruction of how stupid and arbitrary the whole KOTR thing is, except unintentionally coming up with better challenges/television than Burnett actually puts the effort into doing
Haha, so true. I can't wait for the payoff where they tell him these challenges were fake. Unless he legit can't read (I'm not ruling this out), I don't know how he hasn't even looked at the book to see these crossed off.

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #302 on: August 16, 2018, 01:59:58 PM »
I cringed so hard with that Jaws bail, holy shit. I thought Merlino downhill fall was bad but Jaws just took it, well let me rephrase it, took his lower jaw to another level!

Also Madars Apse is the skateboarding Kyle from Road Trip.

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #303 on: August 16, 2018, 03:24:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

They're like a deconstruction of how stupid and arbitrary the whole KOTR thing is, except unintentionally coming up with better challenges/television than Burnett actually puts the effort into doing
[close]
Haha, so true. I can't wait for the payoff where they tell him these challenges were fake. Unless he legit can't read (I'm not ruling this out), I don't know how he hasn't even looked at the book to see these crossed off.
a lot of them come from the photo guys cellphone, which sinclair renamed burnett

excitableboy

• Rep: 90
« Reply #304 on: August 16, 2018, 03:28:14 PM »
If I could skate like Evan I would probably be super giddy too.

I am somehow convinced that both Dylan. and Austyn named their dog Walter. Could be some Berenstain type of effect.

Aaron Homoki's nickname finally makes sense. Must've kept him off the mouth harp for a while.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #305 on: August 16, 2018, 04:57:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
a lot of them come from the photo guys cellphone, which sinclair renamed burnett
Haha, yea, forgot about that from a previous episode.

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #306 on: August 16, 2018, 11:09:04 PM »

I am somehow convinced that both Dylan. and Austyn named their dog Walter. Could be some Berenstain type of effect.

I think Austyn has Dylans dog. Unless Ohblow still has him.

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 411
« Reply #307 on: August 17, 2018, 01:19:40 AM »
The fact that Foundation invests so much time and energy into pranking Merlino while messing up a lot of the challengesis awesome. It'd be great if they win but Evan Smith probably won it for Element on his points alone. 

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #308 on: August 17, 2018, 08:48:56 AM »
Madars Apse sounds like an alien trying to do an impression of a human to blend in.

i had to bring this post in from another thread.  in the best way possible this dude is just simply an alien doing a human impression. he is so genuinely funny (in an intentional way). if hes not skating in the Olympics-- which is he aptly qualified to do, they gotta put him in the commentator room next to Rowley. his observations and ways of explaining things crack me up.
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #309 on: August 17, 2018, 09:35:25 AM »
does it count if bam does any challenges except a single "do a misc challenge"?

also jaws tried that drop 3 times in the webisode...

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1274
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #310 on: August 17, 2018, 10:32:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Madars Apse sounds like an alien trying to do an impression of a human to blend in.

[close]

i had to bring this post in from another thread.  in the best way possible this dude is just simply an alien doing a human impression. he is so genuinely funny (in an intentional way). if hes not skating in the Olympics-- which is he aptly qualified to do, they gotta put him in the commentator room next to Rowley. his observations and ways of explaining things crack me up.

I fully back that. I think we might be the only people who are into him though. Kinda surprised at the hate he's getting from this season.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

redraobetaks

• Rep: 2
« Reply #311 on: August 17, 2018, 10:35:52 AM »
Little bit of foreshadowing when Sinclair told Merlino that people usually have to drink pedialyte for a month or so when they break their jaw, then later on Jaws fucks his shit up at Hollywood High  :-X

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1274
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #312 on: August 17, 2018, 12:27:31 PM »
Viceland was started by Shane Smith and Spike Jonze and while it shares a name with the Vice media organization it is a separate entity. Gavin McInnes isn't involved. Thanks for the hottest take tho.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 12:30:24 PM by jakeumms »
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

MisterX

• Rep: 50
« Reply #313 on: August 17, 2018, 12:48:15 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I think Austyn has Dylans dog. Unless Ohblow still has him.

I am pretty sure Dylan's dog is named Hank, and Austyn has Walter.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
« Reply #314 on: August 17, 2018, 12:50:34 PM »
Fun fact: Gavin McGinnis, a founder of Vice Media founded the "Proud Boys" in 2016, a white supremacist group.
Ook gentle jones

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #315 on: August 17, 2018, 01:52:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Fun fact: Gavin McGinnis, a founder of Vice Media founded the "Proud Boys" in 2016, a white supremacist group.
[close]
Ook gentle jones
[close]
Some people are very political about where their money goes - "support your local skateshop", "fuck zumies", non-"core" brands, etc. Thought those same people might like to know what kinds of things their viewership supports. If you're cool with it, that's up to you.
Understood but
Viceland was started by Shane Smith and Spike Jonze and while it shares a name with the Vice media organization it is a separate entity. Gavin McInnes isn't involved. Thanks for the hottest take tho.

straight fucking edge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -168
« Reply #316 on: August 17, 2018, 02:51:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Ook gentle jones
[close]
Some people are very political about where their money goes - "support your local skateshop", "fuck zumies", non-"core" brands, etc. Thought those same people might like to know what kinds of things their viewership supports. If you're cool with it, that's up to you.
[close]
Understood but
Expand Quote
[close]

the idea is already planted in his head.  no matter how many times he reads that quote, it's just not going to get through to him.
i don't want to link to the channel because is promotes athiesm.

offkilter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 265
« Reply #317 on: August 17, 2018, 02:57:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I fully back that. I think we might be the only people who are into him though. Kinda surprised at the hate he's getting from this season.

Agreed but it would be cool to see him tackling more skate challenges, his skating is great and really original.

DM

• Rep: 25
« Reply #318 on: August 17, 2018, 03:54:43 PM »
Madars is rad. I really liked this part and his shoe was nice too. He did a pretty wild run in that berrics run and gun thing too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyBpMrpBrfw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLA2_G0J3Oc

I sniff Jim Gagne's butthole all the time

• Rep: -156
« Reply #319 on: August 17, 2018, 04:14:57 PM »
vice has gotten progressively less fact based and more millenial opinions passed off as news. shane smith was a serious journalist and 5-10 yrs ago vice was possibly the best news source in the world but gavin left about 10 yrs ago and i have theory.
i think he and shane have a gentleman's agreement to split america into a left and right wing, kind of how colbert and john stewart did for a period.
gavin left vice w/ lots of money and a NDA so who knows? maybe it's a legit beef and he thinks 'i started hipsters, i'll make the right wing cool next. i'm king of promotion. and its possible shane is drinking too much, not into quality control but it sure seems like they're canadian mirrors of each other, pushing their agendas on the states. they wield an inordinate amount of influence on us for sure.
maybe john candy and michael moore had the right idea.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #320 on: August 17, 2018, 04:33:14 PM »
vice has gotten progressively less fact based and more millenial opinions passed off as news. shane smith was a serious journalist and 5-10 yrs ago vice was possibly the best news source in the world but gavin left about 10 yrs ago and i have theory.
i think he and shane have a gentleman's agreement to split america into a left and right wing, kind of how colbert and john stewart did for a period.
gavin left vice w/ lots of money and a NDA so who knows? maybe it's a legit beef and he thinks 'i started hipsters, i'll make the right wing cool next. i'm king of promotion. and its possible shane is drinking too much, not into quality control but it sure seems like they're canadian mirrors of each other, pushing their agendas on the states. they wield an inordinate amount of influence on us for sure.
maybe john candy and michael moore had the right idea.

Mmm pretty sure (absolutely positive) Colbert wasn’t there for the red state crowd but was a satire of the opinion based tv shows on Fox News.  This is obvious. 

Vice’s HBO news show is legit journalism and probably some of the best stuff they’ve done.  Viceland has documentary series that are legit, but a lot of their programming is tedious millennial bait, which is why Disney and FOX are big investors in Vice, because that is a coveted demographic.

I sniff Jim Gagne's butthole all the time

• Rep: -156
« Reply #321 on: August 17, 2018, 04:56:41 PM »

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #322 on: August 17, 2018, 05:34:54 PM »
What point are you trying to make?

EPetrov

• Rep: -30
« Reply #323 on: August 17, 2018, 07:09:40 PM »

fun fact, youre a poosy.

keep your agenda out

Michelle Obama

• Rep: 3
« Reply #324 on: August 17, 2018, 11:28:31 PM »
Madars is rad. I really liked this part and his shoe was nice too. He did a pretty wild run in that berrics run and gun thing too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyBpMrpBrfw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLA2_G0J3Oc

I been a huge fan since these two parts - hopefully another full part in the Element vid in October

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6bo9hGG-PA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0DqZjdJCu0

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 254
  • tiger style
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #325 on: August 18, 2018, 05:28:04 AM »
dudes got some good parts!

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #326 on: August 21, 2018, 10:18:00 PM »
I sure hope that kid Zeke drowns in pussy when he goes back to school
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 07:15:55 AM by Francis Xavier »

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #327 on: August 22, 2018, 05:32:57 AM »
I don't know what's cringier: the fact that Element's idea of "a good deed" is gracing a kid with their presence, or that a preteen would still be wowed by seeing Bam in person.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #328 on: August 22, 2018, 06:02:24 AM »
I don't know what's cringier: the fact that Element's idea of "a good deed" is gracing a kid with their presence, or that a preteen would still be wowed by seeing Bam in person.
"Hi I'm Nyjah."

I liked when the kid was asked who he knew, he pointed Foy out. Element made themselves seem important in a sense

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1466
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #329 on: August 22, 2018, 06:07:58 AM »
A van full of the sickest PROs rolled up to a random kid's house and you guys are acting you would not fan out like little Aisan girls and pee your pants.