Author Topic: King of the Road S3  (Read 97361 times)

Francis Xavier

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
Re: King of the Road S3
« Reply #330 on: August 22, 2018, 07:18:08 AM »
A van full of the sickest PROs rolled up to a random kid's house and you guys are acting you would not fan out like little Aisan girls and pee your pants.
I'm not saying I wouldn't be stoked, but its just my mild distaste for Element. Bam in my house? Fuck yea lets do this!

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

rejectpaul

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -48
  • No sense makes sense.
« Reply #331 on: August 22, 2018, 10:01:12 AM »
weird that i thought it was weird that there was no way Jack Olson was the loudest person on real to take the mega phone, then i thought it was weird that he was because they don't have a person on the team like madars or merlino.
justin brock should of held the megaphone.

jaws is so insane, getting back in the van that slam the night before, then having to stay in emergencies all night too! what a trooper!

Ty Evans doesn't do what Ty Evans does for Ty Evans. Ty Evans does what Ty Evans does because Ty Evans is... Ty Evans

Todd Falcon > Tony Hawk

my english is bad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
  • no hablo english
« Reply #332 on: August 22, 2018, 11:55:05 AM »
I love the fact that Zeke skated more than Nyjah in the last episode

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1276
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #333 on: August 22, 2018, 12:00:58 PM »
As much as I'm not into Element the brand I sure do like most of the riders on this team a lot. This last episode seemed to have more skating in it than the other eps from this season which was sick to see. Lots of battling which I think makes for good tv.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1963
« Reply #334 on: August 22, 2018, 02:05:12 PM »
A van full of the sickest PROs rolled up to a random kid's house and you guys are acting you would not fan out like little Aisan girls and pee your pants.

I think it was pretty cool. I just think it's funny how much the pros were hyping up what they were doing in the interviews, then when it cut to him he appeared completely indifferent to what was going on. (Though he was probably just shy.)

Foundation playing on Tony Hawk's ramp like a slide was honestly very charming to me.

snowman600

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 706
« Reply #335 on: August 22, 2018, 03:31:53 PM »

"so like, the Element team showed up to my house, tried to give me some china bearings and skate my mini.
but Jamie Foy was there so that kinda cool, he's skinnier than bam  now, I'm confused. evan smith was really friendly but he smelled really bad. I dunno"

shit_for_brains

« Reply #336 on: August 22, 2018, 03:55:55 PM »
Bam Margera looks SO fucking Pennsylvania now. Holy shit.

Foundation should be on every season. I love those guys and they could use the money. Cole Wilson's bucket list is great.

Patey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #337 on: August 22, 2018, 08:42:05 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I think it was pretty cool. I just think it's funny how much the pros were hyping up what they were doing in the interviews, then when it cut to him he appeared completely indifferent to what was going on. (Though he was probably just shy.)

Foundation playing on Tony Hawk's ramp like a slide was honestly very charming to me.

def just starstuck and super shy

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
« Reply #338 on: August 22, 2018, 08:47:35 PM »
Yeah that kid was just shy. Looked like an 8 or 10 stair he ollied too

IHOP

« Reply #339 on: August 22, 2018, 10:25:31 PM »
i hated that good deed part so much.  When evan got out of the van and instead of "hey we wanna skate with you" said "we want to put on a demo for you" i was already over it, and then putting like 4 or 5 different cuts of the team saying "dude I would be so stoked if this happened when I was a kid, wow"  I see where their heads were at and it was cool of them, but maybe just evan smith and the reality tv aspect of it made it so cringe.

Mason silva is the sick but everyone else on that team drives me insane when they do the interviews.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #340 on: August 22, 2018, 11:00:34 PM »
That was sick for the kid, but some of the element team are a bit over the top especially Evan Smith and Madars. Foundation is jokes. I'm cheering for them too at this point. Real has the most skaters whose footage I enjoy, but they are pretty bland.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #341 on: August 23, 2018, 02:34:31 AM »
Eerie to see how much Bam looks like Phil, especially in how they both get woken up by annoying shit

Zeke looks like if Stella Reynolds raided Axel's wardrobe and hair product
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 02:37:24 AM by Atiba Applebum »

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 286
  • And you better believe: they're ALL silk
« Reply #342 on: August 23, 2018, 06:56:03 AM »
There are few people who have a more distinct "I have no problem using you" attitude than Larry Perkins
I got beef with Brian sumner and it’s onsite for that fat fucking red coat.

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
« Reply #343 on: August 23, 2018, 11:00:13 AM »
The Chief being concerned about the team doing the triples for no points and wasting time and then proceeding to waste everyones time with his 180 nosegrind for no points was hilarious. The team seemed a little bummed on that for sure.

Also, Dakota saying it's a dream of his to give a girl road head made me laugh out loud.

Irvine-Sucks.com

shit_for_brains

« Reply #344 on: August 23, 2018, 11:08:59 AM »
The Chief being concerned about the team doing the triples for no points and wasting time and then proceeding to waste everyones time with his 180 nosegrind for no points was hilarious. The team seemed a little bummed on that for sure.

Also, Dakota saying it's a dream of his to give a girl road head made me laugh out loud.

Let's not forget that the 180 nosegrind was on a 7 stair. Ultimate waste of time.

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #345 on: August 23, 2018, 11:36:56 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Let's not forget that the 180 nosegrind was on a 7 stair. Ultimate waste of time.

Not only that, but one of the smallest 7 stairs ever

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #346 on: August 23, 2018, 12:24:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I love how he got called out for that.

RIDEFLANNELV2

• Rep: 50
« Reply #347 on: August 23, 2018, 12:38:36 PM »
I swear Element's TM is Scumbag Steve.

Here Come The Lame Jets

shit_for_brains

« Reply #348 on: August 23, 2018, 12:39:41 PM »
I think the element TMs main job is to ask Nyjah if he's going to skate that day while Nyjah stares at his phone and doesn't respond. Like a single mom with a kid named like Parker or some shit.

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1359
« Reply #349 on: August 23, 2018, 12:46:52 PM »
I think the element TMs main job is to ask Nyjah if he's going to skate that day while Nyjah stares at his phone and doesn't respond. Like a single mom with a kid named like Parker or some shit.

Hahaha

I noticed that quick shot where he was staring at his phone as everyone else cheered Tyson on while he grinded that double-kink. Not a good look for Nyjah, also wonder if that clip was intentional on the editors' part to showcase his personality.

sharkin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 481
« Reply #350 on: August 23, 2018, 01:11:37 PM »
missed a good opportunity to title this episode "Jaws' jarring ajar jaw"

one things for sure, whichever team takes it, red bull is the real winner this year
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 01:20:21 PM by sharkin »

shit_for_brains

« Reply #351 on: August 23, 2018, 01:29:20 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Hahaha

I noticed that quick shot where he was staring at his phone as everyone else cheered Tyson on while he grinded that double-kink. Not a good look for Nyjah, also wonder if that clip was intentional on the editors' part to showcase his personality.

I doubt there are many shots where he doesn't have his phone in his hand. I doubt the editors want(ed) to show him looking like a lil bitch but if he's a lil bitch he's a lil bitch. The camera can't show what isn't there.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #352 on: August 23, 2018, 01:54:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

There’s a reason Burnett didn’t call him a top pro

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #353 on: August 23, 2018, 03:22:12 PM »
It would've been funny if they didn't mention that Derek Elmendorf already did that giant double kinker. They could've hijacked his only claim to fame just like how Deathwish hijacked his nickname while he was on the come up. I think it was the tandem of stupid nickname and fedoras that ultimately destroyed his career.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

DirtyBurger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
« Reply #354 on: August 23, 2018, 03:30:32 PM »
missed a good opportunity to title this episode "Jaws' jarring ajar jaw"

one things for sure, whichever team takes it, red bull is the real winner this year

There was that clip of Zion at Rincon with the Giant Red Bull sticker on his bandana and all I could think of was the Ricky Bobby Fig Newton scene.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #355 on: August 23, 2018, 03:48:43 PM »
It would've been funny if they didn't mention that Derek Elmendorf already did that giant double kinker. They could've hijacked his only claim to fame just like how Deathwish hijacked his nickname while he was on the come up. I think it was the tandem of stupid nickname and fedoras that ultimately destroyed his career.

what was his nickname?   he should have gone by dorf and tried skating on his knees with his shoes poking out

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #356 on: August 23, 2018, 05:21:06 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

what was his nickname?   he should have gone by dorf and tried skating on his knees with his shoes poking out
Deathwish
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

straight fucking edge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -168
« Reply #357 on: August 23, 2018, 06:39:25 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

a few of them made a comment about how it was a waste of part of their day.  I wonder how long it actually took
i don't want to link to the channel because is promotes athiesm.

froufroufox

• Rep: 31
« Reply #358 on: August 23, 2018, 08:49:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Jack Olson is savage.

Patey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #359 on: August 24, 2018, 09:02:58 AM »
ISUCK on hypocrisy