Author Topic: football anyone? as in soccer...  (Read 321910 times)

thomas kook

• Rep: 3
  • no
Re: football anyone? as in soccer...
« Reply #4260 on: August 28, 2018, 02:05:13 AM »
yeah man, usually to buy tickets you'll have to buy a club card first and then you are eligible for a ticket. i'm not at home now but i'll look for some more info and pm you later?
I want to express my attraction to Morgan Smith. He is such a cutie! I'd love to kiss him, hold hands with him, and snuggle in bed with him. I'm being completely sincere about this.

Binomial Nomenclature

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 95
« Reply #4261 on: August 28, 2018, 03:46:37 AM »
Awesome thank you!

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -4

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of retarded kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Binomial Nomenclature

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4263 on: August 31, 2018, 06:12:04 PM »
Thanks brycickle. I checked that thread and found it really helpful. Still not sure where StubHub falls in the grey area of resell tickets. Other threads have said Viagogo tickets are ok despite this one saying they are not. Have you been to an Ajax game? first hand info?

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -4
« Reply #4264 on: August 31, 2018, 09:45:11 PM »
No, I'm a Man United fan. I just knew there was a thread like that on their reddit page, so I figured Ajax would have one too. Hopefully some day I'll get to wade through all of the trouble to get some home tickets.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of retarded kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Binomial Nomenclature

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4265 on: September 01, 2018, 03:45:17 AM »
Ha ha yeah it turned out to be a little more complicated than I expected. Either way, tickets or no tickets, I will be on holiday so I'm not too stressed.

And hopefully MUFC can win at Burnley this weekend and get on a run of good form. I think the team has lots of potential this season.

excitableboy

• Rep: 30
« Reply #4266 on: September 03, 2018, 12:43:12 AM »

LemThurdy

• Rep: -16
« Reply #4267 on: September 14, 2018, 12:48:27 PM »
Ha ha yeah it turned out to be a little more complicated than I expected. Either way, tickets or no tickets, I will be on holiday so I'm not too stressed.

And hopefully MUFC can win at Burnley this weekend and get on a run of good form. I think the team has lots of potential this season.

They suck. They got no potential and will only Gail sucka