Author Topic: Erick Winkowski of Vans?  (Read 10991 times)

Bristol_Palin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 496
Re: Erick Winkowski of Vans?
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2018, 09:08:28 PM »
Did any of you guys ever see the youtube video of Erick (when he was on welcome) going into the fridge at the berrics and taking out fruit in a tubberwear labeled Berra, then proceed to eat the fruit?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 09:55:59 PM by Bristol_Palin »

offkilter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 265
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2018, 09:08:33 PM »
This legitimately makes me want to buy some emericas
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 09:16:36 PM by offkilter »

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2018, 09:35:52 PM »
Did any of you guys ever see the youtube video of Erick (when he was on welcome) going into the fridge at the berrics and taking out fruit in a tubberwear labeled Berra, then proceeding to eat the fruit?
Legend
10:28
https://youtu.be/dj223SFsqzY

Bristol_Palin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 496
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2018, 09:57:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Did any of you guys ever see the youtube video of Erick (when he was on welcome) going into the fridge at the berrics and taking out fruit in a tubberwear labeled Berra, then proceeding to eat the fruit?
[close]
Legend
10:28
https://youtu.be/dj223SFsqzY
Still so funny. I was having trouble finding it. Thank you

WarmUpZone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 446
  • I hope God makes you break your leg.
    • the Warm Up Zone - watching skate videos over and over avatar image
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2018, 08:46:13 AM »
This must be some mistake. Winkowski isn't on either Baker Boys or Toy Machine.
Warm Up Zone. Let's watch some skateboarding videos.

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 462
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2018, 09:16:25 AM »
Never heard of the dude

he seems to have impressive upper body strength. also he sat in the van smoking weed on his own when santa cruz came and did a demo at my local
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2018, 09:52:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Never heard of the dude
[close]

he seems to have impressive upper body strength. also he sat in the van smoking weed on his own when santa cruz came and did a demo at my local
id probably do the same if i was on tour with 10 10

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 462
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2018, 10:18:34 AM »
he wasn't there luckily
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 787
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2018, 11:43:35 AM »
I wonder how Erick feels about being on a team with Jason Jessee, considering his girlfriend is black.  Seems like the kind of guy to not hold back and really speak his mind. 
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2018, 12:30:39 PM »
I wonder how Erick feels about being on a team with Jason Jessee, considering his girlfriend is black.  Seems like the kind of guy to not hold back and really speak his mind.
Also seems like the kind of guy to not be sure what planet he is on most of the time
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 865
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2018, 12:33:26 PM »
Wasn't Jason Jessee suspended from SC and Cons? Or did I make that up? I kinda stopped following the saga tbh.

CHOW

• Rep: -6
  • ice like winnipeg
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2018, 12:35:47 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Also seems like the kind of guy to not be sure what planet he is on most of the time
The most braindead skaters I know are the best handplanters I know. This can't be a coincidence.

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 355
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2018, 12:36:57 PM »
Did any of you guys ever see the youtube video of Erick (when he was on welcome) going into the fridge at the berrics and taking out fruit in a tubberwear labeled Berra, then proceed to eat the fruit?

unreal.
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

Pigeon

« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2018, 12:39:54 PM »
Wasn't Jason Jessee suspended from SC and Cons? Or did I make that up? I kinda stopped following the saga tbh.
indefinitely, but it’s probably over since he took that picture on the same couch as Al Davis

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 787
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2018, 12:40:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
The most braindead skaters I know are the best handplanters I know. This can't be a coincidence.

all of the blood rushing to the brain while they're inverted must be taking a toll.
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

ungzilla

« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2018, 01:11:07 PM »
shouldn't it be making him smarter though...

i know at least one person who like hangs himself on a board "to increase bloodflow to his brain"

at any rate he's still a fuckin rube

streetsoup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2018, 02:27:03 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

unreal.

There should be a thread dedicated to taking all typos and word fuckups and attempting to use them in a sentence, or discuss their alternate meanings.

Tommy sat in the bath so long that the tubberwared him out, he was late to class so he couldn't get his DEG.

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2018, 02:48:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

unreal.
[close]

There should be a thread dedicated to taking all typos and word fuckups and attempting to use them in a sentence, or discuss their alternate meanings.

Tommy sat in the bath so long that the tubberwared him out, he was late to class so he couldn't get his DEG.
"Yeah I got my DEG"

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

cloudy

« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2018, 02:52:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

all of the blood rushing to the brain while they're inverted must be taking a toll.

i knew something must be up when i watched him struggle to master the complexities of rock-paper-scissors in this game of skate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQQTsaAwrJw

coreaf

• Rep: 22
  • sick
« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2018, 02:56:07 PM »
Quote from: Erick Winkowski
I moved to Seattle and started taking acid and mushrooms and all the drugs made me start seeing everything as a ramp.

Quote from: Erick Winkowski
If I'm on acid I'll go higher than I ever did and I will land it. I'm not scared of anything. I understand how everything works and that's pretty much it. I'm feeling the best. Mushrooms are pretty much the same thing but for a shorter time. Acid lasts a long time. Mushrooms are, like, 30 minutes and then you start to trip and can't skate. Last time I skated a vert ramp I did a bunch of ho-ho variations that I had never done and I was on mushrooms. But it seemed like I knew exactly how to do them.

DirtyBurger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2018, 09:43:58 PM »
Wait, drugs are fun?

Baby on Board

• Rep: 33
« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2018, 10:52:02 AM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlGQjBAFOvC/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=nvqvidoml9eq

Emerica just posted this flyer, blurred out dude with a fat tipped board. Gotta be Winkowskis first trip with the team.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2018, 10:59:05 AM »
Fat tipped board or master of perspective doing the illustration?

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2018, 11:06:06 AM »
Dakota would make more sense though

hmmm

billyerlife

« Reply #54 on: July 11, 2018, 11:10:28 AM »
skating in some indicator highs. must be room since the boss is gonna bounce.

I don't have any reason to assume this of chipped tail in particular, but I get the general sense that people want Reynolds to leave emerica to justify their allegiance to corporate skate brands and bolster there "It isn't selling out, they're just trying to feed their families." arguments. In the meantime Reynolds stated that he bought a two million dollar house to help him get in shape for Stay Gold, which suggests Stella is eating fine. Also a lifetime of career choices suggests Reynolds backs the skater owned economy, New Era being a recent exception, but dude has genuinely been rocking them forever and hats aren't an integral aspect of skating in the ways shoes are. I am speculating of course, outside of once having bummed Reynolds a cigarette at Hubba I don't actually know the dude at all.

Winkowski is a great move, and suggests that they are doing well enough to take a risk on someone who isn't a long haired butt rocker. I do a handstand in any circumstance, much less on coping, and I'd definitely buy some Winkowskis.

micky682

« Reply #55 on: July 11, 2018, 11:36:15 AM »
They really need to branch out and sponsor more variety of skateboarders. I’d rather watch Winkowski invert than Victor Aceves do a nose grind down a handrail.

cloudy

« Reply #56 on: July 11, 2018, 11:42:08 AM »
Expand Quote
skating in some indicator highs. must be room since the boss is gonna bounce.
[close]

I don't have any reason to assume this of chipped tail in particular, but I get the general sense that people want Reynolds to leave emerica to justify their allegiance to corporate skate brands and bolster there "It isn't selling out, they're just trying to feed their families." arguments. In the meantime Reynolds stated that he bought a two million dollar house to help him get in shape for Stay Gold, which suggests Stella is eating fine. Also a lifetime of career choices suggests Reynolds backs the skater owned economy, New Era being a recent exception, but dude has genuinely been rocking them forever and hats aren't an integral aspect of skating in the ways shoes are. I am speculating of course, outside of once having bummed Reynolds a cigarette at Hubba I don't actually know the dude at all.

Winkowski is a great move, and suggests that they are doing well enough to take a risk on someone who isn't a long haired butt rocker. I do a handstand in any circumstance, much less on coping, and I'd definitely buy some Winkowskis.

i pretty much agree with everything you said. just wanted to point out another exception (but then again, i guess there's no real "core" phone company out there. at least boost puts on skate contests?):

« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 11:44:46 AM by cloudy »

Little Debbie

« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2018, 01:29:25 PM »
blurred out dude doesn't really look like Winkowski though, maybe Dakota? Could be a good trip to introduce him as on the team, he'd be so fucking lit. anybody else know any flow guys who might be going?

ungzilla

« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2018, 02:01:46 PM »
yea he looks like pixels, maybe it's super mario

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2018, 06:19:26 PM »
Winkowski isn't dumb. He's, like, really good at sudoku. True story.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?