Author Topic: Erick Winkowski of Vans?  (Read 10994 times)

euro tm

Re: Erick Winkowski of Vans?
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2018, 06:32:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Did any of you guys ever see the youtube video of Erick (when he was on welcome) going into the fridge at the berrics and taking out fruit in a tubberwear labeled Berra, then proceed to eat the fruit?
[close]

unreal.

i just broke up with my girlfriend and this is the hardest i’ve laughed in a week. thank you.

lilboosie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 226
« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2018, 07:18:16 PM »
Winkowski isn't dumb. He's, like, really good at sudoku. True story.

some of the smartest people are the dumbest people

people

mongopushingmallgraber

• Rep: 30
    • Voicemail avatar image
« Reply #62 on: July 11, 2018, 07:39:11 PM »
Andrew Cannon is tacky and I hate him

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1045
« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2018, 07:59:42 PM »
I wonder if emericas playing the long game? I think companies are waitin out until the olympics to see if they can grow back or not.

That just blew my mind. Never occurred to me that some brands would be specifically diversifying their riders between street/vert to get seats in different categories specifically for the olympics. The day that skateboarding turns into something the size of soccer of basketball is the day I can finally tell my friends and family to go fuck themselves because I'm watching the playoffs.

He definitely deserves to get some Fuck You money from the big 4 (Vans, Nike, Adidas or Cons). I'm more into street but the fact he skates those boards and pulls off the shit he does blows my mind.

Edit: TLDR- My fucking mind is blown.

schralp pal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 255
« Reply #64 on: July 11, 2018, 08:45:08 PM »
Don’t forget eniz left emerica recently too leaving a little more room for both Dakota and winkowskI, both are great fits for the team, and kader bounsed ( I’m sure someone mentioned that already)

Rocko

• Rep: 38

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #66 on: July 14, 2018, 11:38:17 AM »

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me